Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 18 - Town of FoS

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Also, whoever said something to the effect of golf not being good enough, you can kindly fuck yourself off mate.

You were the one who brought up golf as your excuse for not posting.

I have nothing against the game of golf, it's just that I read your using golf as an excuse, and you contributing nothing else to this game, as weak.

Hope you hit them straight.

Claws

All-Knowing
Cat Confuse GIF by Rizal Althur

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Claws does just seem like a town member to me. One of my most confident reads

Claws

All-Knowing
Still unsure how ppl can have ppl down as straight town without a flip a 3p in this can basically just act like a towny cuz they basically are except there in it for themselves so i wouldnt be hard towning any1 that hasnt flipped or has a very plausible claim just my 2cents from watching youtube vids

Caito

CWE Killer
Who would you prefer to see chopped?
Who said golf wasn’t a legit excuse?

Vote that mfer out.

I actually still haven’t read anything. I happen to have a free minute to get started posting only recently today. I don’t work on an office setting so i don’t have the opportunities to just check the browser on my computer, and unfortunately someone had the bright idea to give me more on-site responsibility. Gives me less time. Which means I’m still not getting time until i get home, which fortunately will be in like 20 minutes.

Caito

CWE Killer
Oh, it was 3 puppies.

Maybe you should’ve been the person I was an asshole to this game, which was my original intent and the whole point I signed up for the game. Void can confirm.

Foxxi

Administrator
Still unsure how ppl can have ppl down as straight town without a flip a 3p in this can basically just act like a towny cuz they basically are except there in it for themselves so i wouldnt be hard towning any1 that hasnt flipped or has a very plausible claim just my 2cents from watching youtube vids
This. I trust pups because I doubt he'd be like "oh! Lemmie just fake claim as scum even thou no one is even voting me and who knows what actions might happen that would tear my claim apart!"

If that dude isn't town I tip my hat to the balls.

Foxxi

Administrator
Wait, what is this last will bullshit?
It's an element of this game (and ToL) -- each phase you can submit a last will, which will be released with your death. It's very useful as town to put in whatever actions you've done so that if you die, other town have the info you may not have shared - or have been able to share.

Caito

CWE Killer
Caito and Val just sitting on vanity wagons all day isnt a good look either
Someone explain to me what a vanity wagon is? Cuz if it’s what I think it is….. have you never played with me before? Day 1 votes are the most useless things. This would be game number 500 in a row Ive played that I’ve said that. Fucks sake….

Caito

CWE Killer
Interesting….. perhaps I should actually read rules….

The sad thing is, I very openly joined this game only to pick a person and be a complete asshole to them. Didn’t care if I was as town or scum or whatever. I only found out that the person I picked was not only dead, but had apparently targeted me as well. (Literally ten minutes ago i read that. Remind me to be a prick to Mitch much earlier. He seems like the type to be a consistently dumbfuck, so I’m sure the opportunity will arise again). But I also find it ironic that he targeted me.

Now….. why would I find that ironic?

Caito

CWE Killer
You were the one who brought up golf as your excuse for not posting.

I have nothing against the game of golf, it's just that I read your using golf as an excuse, and you contributing nothing else to this game, as weak.

Hope you hit them straight.
Reason.

Not an excuse.

i apologize for having a life.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Caito - 7 (CWE #341, Foxxi #346, Claws #352, Satsu #373, 3puppies #449, Blind Ninja #480, Robozerim #484)
Robo - 1 (Val #430)
Xanjori - 1 (Dreyski #488)

Not Voting: Caito, Listo, Mazer, morrison, Xanjori

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 11th or when majority is reached. With 14 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Claws

All-Knowing
You state you have a life but just join to act like a 12 year old on call of duty i hard disagree you got a life more like a midlife crisis

Caito

CWE Killer
Hmmmm. Was that a claim caito?
Yeah, I’m trying to decide how hard I wanna claim, being as i rarely play a game that’s allowed.

Unless it was the asshole part you meant. Which, tbf, yes. But also, Florida should’ve told you that.

Caito

CWE Killer
Also, Claws, can you please type better? I know I’ve made a mistake or two, however I wanna say that’s 4 or so posts in a row of terrible grammar and spelling, and I’d prefer we didn’t lower the IQ of the whole game when people had to read your posts.

Hey look, I’ve moved on from Mitch already!

Caito

CWE Killer
He keeps talking about golf the way he does, he can get a 2 for 1 coupon to hell in a hand basket. He can even bring a guest with him, that’s how generous I am.

Foxxi

Administrator
I thought I had an inkling you were claiming vet and mitch had died targeting you - but that would mean pups also would have died... so I dunno then. Only other irony I can see would be you targeted him too. Or you just think it's ironic he tried to protect you when you joined the game to be an ass to him. Because that *is* actually kinda ironic. Or maybe sardonic.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Ironic that I tried to protect caito, and he's being an ass to me.

Whether caito flips red or yellow, it is a win for town. If he flips green, still a win for CWE, and for the rest of us as Caito clearly had no intention of trying to help town.

please hammer

Foxxi

Administrator
I'm torn. Part of me thinks I have an idea what he's saying and it's town - and part of me feels that is so vague any kind of assumption could be made and later be like "oh no that's not what I meant"

Listo95

Caito could very easily go along with saying he's a TK/TS/TI/etc. doesn't give an exact role but helps still imo.

Foxxi

Administrator
Possibly. It could give a better idea... if it matches what I think he may be saying

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I am a fan of a couple things that have or could happen:

3puppies not liking any time excuses (outside of the obvious one)
Claws channeling his anger
Caito just coming out with his claim

I've seen that "you guys figure it out" a lot. It's almost as boring as the "YOU GUYS ALWAYS DO THIS"

Surprised Michael C Hall GIF by Dexter

Caito

CWE Killer
Since I’m sure someone will want me to vote

Vote: CWE

I should also state this is not a D1 vote

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
What are your thoughts on players Mazer?

I'm standing in line with the thought that 3pups likely didn't claim. I actually didn't like how hard he rode the pocket day 1, but I'll pulled off that some today with his claim. Just based on that. Aside from the obvious, it fits his style.

I felt like Claws was maybe doing something earlier, but actually didn't hate something he just did.

I'm tending to like cwe.

I have not made my mind up on you. There's activity, but you've certainly pulled that off before.

I was hoping to get some more responses to people I asked questions to. That could be more of a timeframe thing (maybe they're not back yet), or if there's any bad guys in the lot, and if caito is clean, it could mean they are content to sit. In fairness, my posting has been very sporadic.

Caito....has not really given me much to read. He's as likely to not give a fuck, and amuse himself many ways. Maybe mildly willing to save himself if he has a team to keep numbers for. But that's not a hard rule. I guess I wouldn't be shocked if he was 3p either.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Is this a 3P claim?

Claws

All-Knowing
Like i think foxxi is towny but she could litterly be 3p with no evidence to prove shes town as an example

Day 2 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 2 Vote Count:

Caito - 8 (CWE #341, Foxxi #346, Claws #352, Satsu #373, 3puppies #449, Blind Ninja #480, Robozerim #484, Val #551)

Xanjori - 1 (Dreyski #488)
CWE - 1 (Caito #545)

Not Voting: Listo, Mazer, morrison, Xanjori

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 11th or when majority is reached. With 14 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

—----------------

The group debated during the day and came upon a name. A valiant defense was offered by Caito as they accused him of being treasonous to Plainsville. Aghast, Caito vehemently told them they were morons. However, this ended up falling on deaf ears as Caito was voted to be excommunicated from Plainville…and the mortal plane.

The guards grabbed Caito who did quick backflip and kicked them both in the helmets, landing on the floor with grace. He brushed himself off and glared at everyone. “I will see myself out, thank you very much.” With that Caito set off to worlds unknown to live out his life, away from those he viewed with disdain at their votes.

Caito, playing as the Psychic, has been eliminated and a last will was found.

Last Will:

Targeted Mitch

Told at least 1 town between him and CWE

Going to the 19th hole

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 12th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 7:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Last edited:
Day 3 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The group awoke. There had been noises and rumbling during the night and they feared what they would come to see when they all gathered. But gather together they must, as the Coven had to be routed at all costs. As the group found themselves in the banquet hall of the hotel, they noticed that a number of them were missing…

Dreyski, playing as the Deputy, has been killed and no last will was found, but a Death Note was.

Death Note:

3puppies, playing as the Socialite, has been killed and a last will was found.

Last Will:

D1: Add CWE to guest list
N1: party at Caito's
D2: add Robo to guest list
N2: Party at Foxxi's

A rhythmic thumping sound was heard as someone stood up from the table and tipped their hat to everyone. “Well, I thank everyone here for their kind gestures and manners, but I have gotten what I have come for. You all may continue doing whatever it is you wish to do. I got me booty.” Robozerim then thumped out of the banquet hall, his peg leg now clearly diamond encrusted.

Robozerim, playing as the Pirate, has plundered two players and left the game in victory.

—----------------

Living Players:

1. Blind Ninja
2. Claws
3. CWE
4. Foxxi
5. Listo
6. Mazer
7. morrison
8. Satsu
9. Val the Moofia Boss
10. Xanjori

Dead Players:

1. MitchRapp, playing as The Cleric, has been killed. (Night 1)
2. MTR, playing as The Coroner, has been killed (Night 1)
3. Matthieu, playing as The Executioner, has been killed. (Night 1)
4. Caito, playing as the Psychic, has been eliminated. (Day 2)
5. Dreyski, playing as the Deputy, has been killed. (Night 2)
6. 3puppies, playing as the Socialite, has been killed. (Night 2)

Winning Players:

1. Robezerim, playing as the Pirate, has plundered two players and left the game in victory.

—----------------

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 13th or when majority is reached. With 10 players alive, majority is 6 votes on a single player.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
i know i didn't get that ISO breakdown out. migraine knocked me out all day, i woke up after 7pm and said fuck it and just went back to sleep and slept through the night. i'll get it out sometime today.

though with that said, jesus fuck.

Foxxi

Administrator
well we can't have a jester since that was the second neut evil flip, so Val is just scum of some flavor

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So we are at that fucked point without a dep, town.
5v5. Technically, 4v5v1. If there's a mayor...you might need to think aboutCoven.

And if we have a pros, it has to be used correctly today. And correctly is hitting coven.

Foxxi

Administrator
It looks like Robo killed drey... but this leaves some missing pieces. I think it's time for people to put info on the table so we can start trying to see the bigger picture.

I am the Veteran. N1 I alert'd and I attacked one person. I don't know who.

Last night I alert'd and I attacked three people... I assume pups was one of them - but I am unsure who the other two would be since Robo didn't target me and the death note implies he picked drey. Drey may have died to me - but without his will I dunno... he shouldn't have been allowed into pups party unless Drey also tried to target caito N1

Foxxi

Administrator
But that still leaves a third - so I'm assuming a necro tried to kill me and failed?

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am the Veteran. N1 I alert'd and I attacked one person. I don't know who.
so Coven should know who the NA is...Unless a jailor is in the game. In that case, you might have had Coven killing jailed last night...
Or the CK is Coven leader, and they can't/didn't empower attack so still had defense.

:sherlock:

Foxxi

Administrator
I know I attacked three people - and pups held a party at my house. So the only people who could have entered are people on his list, or people who ignore his list.

So I attacked:
1) Pups
2) ?
3) ?

And pups list as we know it would be:
CWE
Mitch
Robo

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
But why would Coven give the necro the book instead of having a doc? Perma use cleric on your team ffs...

Foxxi

Administrator
Never mind. It's TOS 1 necro.

Lol
I mean, they could have chosen to use the necro to pilot Mitch onto someone as a doc I guess - but I know they didn't here because I wasn't told any of my attacks were blocked by being defended

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I mean, they could have chosen to use the necro to pilot Mitch onto someone as a doc I guess - but I know they didn't here because I wasn't told any of my attacks were blocked by being defended
Pretty sure vet isn't told if one of their attacks were healed. Might be wrong, but meh...

Foxxi

Administrator
Which... we're missing a kill for most types of neut killers, unless they hit someone else that was protected, any of the neut killers if they'd tried to target me would be dead right now.

So it's probably either an apocalypse member, or something like arsonist that doesn't kill immediately

Claws

All-Knowing
Caitos last will said there was only one town between mitch and cwe and since mitch flipped green doesnt that our cwe as non town

Foxxi

Administrator
Caitos last will said there was only one town between mitch and cwe and since mitch flipped green doesnt that our cwe as non town
No. It said there was at LEAST one town. And CWE has said what he is. He's town.

Listo95

Also with the Foxxi and CWE claim, they have taken over the 2 RT claims.
At least 1. Both can be town.

Foxxi

Administrator
Oh XD right, deputy isn't cop. This whole time I've been thinking of myself as the TK not the random too, lol

Listo95

Oh XD right, deputy isn't cop. This whole time I've been thinking of myself as the TK not the random too, lol
And that is what you SHOULD do. However the rest of us can't do that :p

For example, based on my role there is only 1 more guaranteed town slot left. Everyone else after that is more than likely scum to me.

Top Bottom