Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 18 - Town of FoS

Claws

All-Knowing
Id be ok with drey i still think mtr is a decent candidate tho the rise of robo train right after mtr was top felt savish to me but i could be wrong obviously

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I'd be happy to train drey - I didn't care for how he showed up immediately defensive over my comment that there had to be a non-town in the people that hadn't voted yet.
Defensive lol

After voting for Mitch and myself?
giphy.webp

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Id be ok with drey i still think mtr is a decent candidate tho the rise of robo train right after mtr was top felt savish to me but i could be wrong obviously
This was slightly the feeling I got when I properly read the trains too tbf

Matthieu

Vigilante
Pretty sure robo hasn't even checked in yet - but otherwise I think we've heard from everyone
Thanks for the clarification! I really need to start taking notes in these games...

That being said, I'm not feeling Robo as a viable target. I'll admit to some bias since he played nicely with me during the previous game but even putting that aside, he generally brings some valuable insight to the table.

Foxxi

Administrator
This was slightly the feeling I got when I properly read the trains too tbf

Listo voted Robo much to early for it to be any save attempt. Listo could be teammed with MTR and just fortunate to be in a position to be part of a counter train, but eh.

I don't think Satsu was trying to save MTR. He could have voted for claws who'd been at 3 votes already when MTR reached his second vote instead of voting Robo which only tied MTR with Robo.

Drey's vote could be seen as trying to save MTR

MTR's vote of course is trying to save MTR.

Your vote Xan could be seen as trying to save MTR - but I kinda think you may be town which would negate trying to save a partner.

It's not impossible, but I don't think either MTR or Robo are coven really. I think they are both just people who've been voted up and the scum are likely split between them. Either or both of them could be neut -- but unless we have more than one horseman, the neuts don't have anyone who would be partnered and try to help them.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
It was mostly the MTR and Drey votes that stuck out to me tbf

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

MTR - 5 (MitchRapp #30, Claws #100, Matthieu #150, Blind Ninja #176, Xanjori #208)
Robo - 4 (Listo #55, Satsu #121, Dreyski #136, MTR #153)
Caito - 2 (CWE #32, 3puppies #118)
Dreyski - 2 (Robo #191, Foxxi #199)
CWE - 1 (Caito #50)
Claws - 1 (Val #122)

Not Voting: morrison

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 8th or when majority is reached. With 16 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If Robos ever a wolf though Matt and BN are on the shoot on sight list

Matthieu

Vigilante
If Robos ever a wolf though Matt and BN are on the shoot on sight list
Even if it turns out to be the case it isn't inherently damning in itself.

Of course I can also go back to the lazy approach of just voting to sleep if you prefer.

It's D1 and there is a greater chance than not of picking the wrong target.

Matthieu

Vigilante
Lets make things interesting again here. Anyone want to come save Robo?

Vote: Robo
Why would it be 'interesting'? What makes you think he needs to be 'saved' as a consequence of you voting to put his train equal to MTR's? You almost seem to be speaking with foreknowledge that someone else is going to swoop in and vote for him to push him ahead of MTR.

Are you scum again? I gave you a free pass during the previous game since I had not played with you before and didn't know what to expect, though as it turned out you were not to be trusted then. Perhaps it is the same this time around.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
If you had just voted with us last time instead of simping with the town you could have own as well.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
Why would it be 'interesting'? What makes you think he needs to be 'saved' as a consequence of you voting to put his train equal to MTR's? You almost seem to be speaking with foreknowledge that someone else is going to swoop in and vote for him to push him ahead of MTR.

Are you scum again? I gave you a free pass during the previous game since I had not played with you before and didn't know what to expect, though as it turned out you were not to be trusted then. Perhaps it is the same this time around.
Also of note here. My vote does not make the trains equal. Robo now leads 5 to 4...

Foxxi

Administrator
It's D1 and there is a greater chance than not of picking the wrong target.

It's actually a lot smaller a margin of error than usual. There are 7 non-town players in this game vs the 9 town. Granted 4 of those 7 are coordinated
Also of note here. My vote does not make the trains equal. Robo now leads 5 to 4...
unless you've got a double vote in that sleeve of yours they are equal I think

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, MTR was leading Robo 5-4 and Mitch made it 5-5. Guess we'll see about the double vote in the next official count.

Foxxi

Administrator
Void doesn't require unvotes. And as far as I can tell there are no roles/mechanics that can have extra votes D1, so he's gotta be confused

MitchRapp

Vigilante
I was on the MTR vote when it was 5-4 MTR.
I am now on the Robo vote. Thats -1 vote for MTR, +1 for Robo.

It shouldn't take a former math professor to figure this out.

Foxxi

Administrator
Oh, right. I'd been looking at the numbers, not where your vote had been, my bad

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Robo - 5 (Listo #55, Satsu #121, Dreyski #136, MTR #153, MitchRapp #212)
MTR - 4 (Claws #100, Matthieu #150, Blind Ninja #176, Xanjori #208)
Dreyski - 2 (Robo #198, Foxxi #199)
CWE - 1 (Caito #50)
Claws - 1 (Val #122)

Not Voting: morrison

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 8th or when majority is reached. With 16 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

New Challenger Has Arrived

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The door to the hotel burst open, scaring everyone present. A cloud of dust flew through the door. As it settled, a bedraggled man ran into the hall, apologizing profusely. "My bad everyone. My bad. I am so sorry I am late. I am here now."

Mazer has joined the game.

Mod Note:
I originally signed Mazer up without him saying yes/no. When we had another signup, I subbed since Mazer hadn't said anything to be or been in discord at all. Mazer did let me know early this morning that he is around and would like to play now.

So! In that spirit or fun, Mazer has been added to the game. His role has been randomized across all possible valid roles for this game. He hasn't confirmed since I said I'd let him join, but fuck it. He's here now. Do what you all will with him.

Living Players:

1. 3puppies
2. Blind Ninja
3. Caito
4. Claws
5. CWE
6. Dreyski
7. Foxxi
8. Listo
9. Matthieu
10. Mazer
11. MitchRapp
12. morrison
13. MTR
14. Robozerim
15. Satsu
16. Val the Moofia Boss
17. Xanjori

------------------

Day 1 Vote Count:

MTR - 4 (Claws #100, Matthieu #150, Blind Ninja #176, Xanjori #208)
Dreyski - 2 (Robo #198, Foxxi #199)
CWE - 1 (Caito #50)
Claws - 1 (Val #122)

Not Voting: Mazer, morrison

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 8th or when majority is reached. With 17 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Okay so I was looking forward to more interactions this day but something has come up and just not going to be around. Honestly people don’t take me too seriously here. I was making a jab of people saying they have important town roles. I honestly expected more people to say it. So yeet me or not. I do want to play and see how this plays out but I am just not available for the rest of the day. Later gators

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Okay so I was looking forward to more interactions this day but something has come up and just not going to be around. Honestly people don’t take me too seriously here. I was making a jab of people saying they have important town roles. I honestly expected more people to say it. So yeet me or not. I do want to play and see how this plays out but I am just not available for the rest of the day. Later gators
A likely story...

Blind Ninja

Godfather
So there was a minor move towards Drey, flip of who is leading vote getter, Mazer added and still not posted and now MTR fully admitting that claim was mostly BS but wants to play.

Did I miss anything from the last 12-14hrs or so?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So there was a minor move towards Drey, flip of who is leading vote getter, Mazer added and still not posted and now MTR fully admitting that claim was mostly BS but wants to play.

Did I miss anything from the last 12-14hrs or so?
Yeah Foxxi claimed a red check on you

Foxxi

Administrator
Hell, since he was on the LaC, think we should go with LaL (lynch all liars)
Why do you even care about something was like neon sign levels obviously a joke? XD oh wait, this is also a joke. Nvm. Carry on.

In serious news tho, we ain't yeetin anyone today methinks

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Why do you even care about something was like neon sign levels obviously a joke? XD oh wait, this is also a joke. Nvm. Carry on.

In serious news tho, we ain't yeetin anyone today methinks
Id prefer we yeet someone, but unless theres more traction on MTR/Robo, its unlikely

Willing to shift my vote, if we can get enough votes for a lynch

Foxxi

Administrator
Id prefer we yeet someone, but unless theres more traction on MTR/Robo, its unlikely

Willing to shift my vote, if we can get enough votes for a lynch
I'd rather see drey chopped than either of MTR or Robo. I've decided Robo's pocket is cozy - all that sheep fleece is soft and snuggly. I'd swap to MTR though if people wanna go that way.

Claws

All-Knowing
Im up for drey or mtr i just dont see the ppl comming on to swap drey

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Im willing to see how this goes, especially as Foxxi seems so convinced

Claws

All-Knowing
Unvote:
Vote: drey

Gunna need more alot moere honestly yeeting robo would be the easier option as we dont know if ppl will come back

Claws

All-Knowing
Trying to get the drey train goin the fox things she snagged a big one

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Unvote:
Vote: Drey

My vote was to tie train last night at 5, then Foxxi moved to Drey.

Think this puts 2 trains at 5 again

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Dreyski - 5 (Robo #198, Foxxi #199, Xanjori #257, Claws #259, Blind Ninja #265)
CWE - 1 (Caito #50)
Claws - 1 (Val #122)
MTR - 1 (Matthieu #150)

Not Voting: Mazer, morrison

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 8th or when majority is reached. With 17 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Well I was going to unvote Robo, but I don't feel like commiting suicide.

Just ask yourself how many misyeets till scum win the game?
In the absence of a will, I'd recommend taking a look at 3pups.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
gotta be honest, my first instinct is/was to vote foxxi. might not be reasonable for this game type, but I'm always going to be sussed on someone if they come in and take the bull by the horns on day 1 as far as driving the discussion or narratives.

with that said, I'm not throwing my vote out there to add another one vote-getter to the list, and I've got no argument for my gut, so im going to hop on the dreyski wagon as i think we're better off having something happen this day phase.

Vote: dreyski

Foxxi

Administrator
Well I was going to unvote Robo, but I don't feel like commiting suicide.

Just ask yourself how many misyeets till scum win the game?
In the absence of a will, I'd recommend taking a look at 3pups.
Why pups? What stood out to you?

Foxxi

Administrator
Also in case anyone missed it -- we can absolutely leave wills on death. Same kinda principle as in ToL, like 100 words or something. But it should also be noted that there are ways for those wills to be tampered with... so use logic and judgement.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
With how we've been as a collective at the start of games, I dont think we'll get a lynch off. Even with Morrisons vote, would still need 3 to hammer

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Dreyski - 6 (Robo #198, Foxxi #199, Xanjori #257, Claws #259, Blind Ninja #265, Morrison #273)
CWE - 1 (Caito #50)
Claws - 1 (Val #122)
MTR - 1 (Matthieu #150)

Not Voting: Mazer

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 8th or when majority is reached. With 17 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Dunno, just prickled me as trying to curry favour with CWE for no obvious gain.
i do think pups was leaning a bit too heavily into the penance for making a mistake in the last game here. hard to tell if there's something bigger behind that, though.

Foxxi

Administrator
I'd say CFD to pups, but we don't even have the momentum to finish any of the already built trains

Claws

All-Knowing
Mmhm its really unfortunate hopefully it picks up next day i have big doubts on today

Day 1 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Dreyski - 6 (Robo #198, Foxxi #199, Xanjori #257, Claws #259, Blind Ninja #265, Morrison #273)
CWE - 1 (Caito #50)
Claws - 1 (Val #122)
MTR - 1 (Matthieu #150)

Not Voting: Mazer

—----------------

The group discussed throughout the day, but ultimately did not come to any conclusion on those amongst them that sought to do Plainsville harm. Everyone left the banquet room and headed off to their rooms, ready to sleep on the beds and maybe cause some mischief.

There has been no elimination.

—----------------

It is now Night 1. Night 1 end at 8:00pm ET on June 9th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 7:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Last edited:
Day 2 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The group awoke, as the hotel gave a nice complimentary wake up call to everyone. As the group left their rooms and headed to the elevator, they could have sworn they heard unanswered phones still ringing in some rooms. They thought nothing of it as they headed downstairs to the meeting room.

As everyone gathered, there were decidedly less people than had started with them. What could have happened? A member of staff went to the rooms to check and vomited at the sights that he beheld.

MitchRapp, playing as The Cleric, has been killed and a last will was found.

Last Will:

Cleric
N1 - Caito

MTR, playing as The Coroner, has been killed and no last will was found.

Matthieu, playing as The Executioner, has been killed and no last will was found.

—----------------

Living Players:

1. 3puppies
2. Blind Ninja
3. Caito
4. Claws
5. CWE
6. Dreyski
7. Foxxi
8. Listo
9. Mazer
10. morrison
11. Robozerim
12. Satsu
13. Val the Moofia Boss
14. Xanjori

Dead Players:

1. MitchRapp, playing as The Cleric, has been killed.
2. MTR, playing as The Coroner, has been killed.
3. Matthieu, playing as The Executioner, has been killed.

—----------------

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 11th or when majority is reached. With 14 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player.

Last edited:

Claws

All-Knowing
3 deaths already what a start
make sure you guys use your wills going forward anything will help and its like your last hooray to give anything out

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
losing the cleric on night 1 stings, i gotta say.

bagging one of the neutrals this early, doesnt necessarily make up for it but at least it wasn't a total pile of shit.

Listo95

losing the cleric on night 1 stings, i gotta say.

bagging one of the neutrals this early, doesnt necessarily make up for it but at least it wasn't a total pile of shit.
He also had Basic Defense. So something with a powerful attack or unstoppable attack killed Matt.

Claws

All-Knowing
what can do that tho im scrolling through the roles and only seeing things that fail

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Oh they both died...that makes more sense. In my defense, I literally woke up 7 minutes ago...

Claws

All-Knowing
Oh they both died...that makes more sense. In my defense, I literally woke up 7 minutes ago...
smart to sleep while day is night and not be like me and just post memes for 8hrs in my private chat for my own entertainment

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
On the executioner dying...I wonder what killed him? It would be funny as he'll if a vet happened to alert last night and got a visit from him.

Foxxi

Administrator
Would the executioner visit count as harmful? Could he have tripped over a trapper's trap?

CWE

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
If it's true tos2, trapper doesn't trap n1.

Is making someone your lynch target harmful? Yes.

Top Bottom