Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 18 - Town of FoS

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
In the first version I know the acronym VFR, which was “vote for role”.

Now sweetie. I gave you info. I need the money now. Or I guess I can charge you double tonight.
Charge me triple and put me down for twice tonight.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

MTR - 2 (MitchRapp #30, Claws #100)
Caito - 1 (CWE #32)
Claws - 1 (Xanjori #42)
CWE - 1 (Caito #50)
Robo - 1 (Listo #55)
Satsu - 1 (Foxxi #97

Not Voting: 3puppies, Dreyski, morrison, MTR, Robozerim, Satsu, Val the Moofia Boss, Blind Ninja #25, Matthieu #27

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 8th or when majority is reached. With 16 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Im feeling more and more mtr

Unvote:
Vote: mtr
You just like taking me out. Admit it. Especially since they had to stop you from trying to take out House members during our tribute game. ;)

Claws

All-Knowing
You just like taking me out. Admit it. Especially since they had to stop you from trying to take out House members during our tribute game. ;)
NO i disliked your responses and dont feel so special i enjoy taking the whole house not just one small fry

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
NO i disliked your responses and dont feel so special i enjoy taking the whole house not just one small fry
:wanker:

Well I am the only one playing this game so it would be taking down the whole house.

I mean no one really like my responses day 1 so kind of lame excuse

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I think it is more likely that all of the scum have not voted.

and I realize I include myself with this list.

@CWE, I will join you with a vote on Caito if you like.

Otherwise, I will vote sleep
I don't want another vote on (Vote) Caito. I want [insert number to eliminate].

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Hmmm...

Should I join CWE on Caito

or

vote Xan for trying to go after our Canadians

or

MTR to clear the game of the House

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Don't vote Caito. I want to see him and be an asshole for a while first at least.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Hmmm...

Should I join CWE on Caito

or

vote Xan for trying to go after our Canadians

or

MTR to clear the game of the House
MTR is important town role, Claws Caito didnt play last game, CWE seems to truly know how it works.

I think number wise this game is the opposite of tos game. It is not worth sleeping. Somethings got to happen.

Vote: Robo

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I will be a little serious and say that yeah we should probably not sleep. So for now just because

Vote: claws

Blind Ninja

Godfather
MTR is important town role, Claws Caito didnt play last game, CWE seems to truly know how it works.

I think number wise this game is the opposite of tos game. It is not worth sleeping. Somethings got to happen.

Everyone will claim to be an important town role... So cant really take that "claim" seriously til proven otherwise

Kinda agree wit the stance on Caito... at least for d1/2, but after, all bets are off.

Claws

All-Knowing

Agreed you either be an agressive town or you lose least thats what i got from watching tos games on youtube

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Everyone will claim to be an important town role... So cant really take that "claim" seriously til proven otherwise
If thats how it goes in this setup then yeah. I thought he kind of locked himself to be a really good role, so that was at least something

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Claws - 3 (Xanjori #42, Val #122, MTR #123)
MTR - 2 (MitchRapp #30, Claws #100)
Caito - 2 (CWE #32, 3puppies #118)
Robo - 2 (Listo #55, Satsu #121)
CWE - 1 (Caito #50)
Satsu - 1 (Foxxi #97

Not Voting: Dreyski, morrison, Robozerim, Blind Ninja #25, Matthieu #27

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 8th or when majority is reached. With 16 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
If thats how it goes in this setup then yeah. I thought he kind of locked himself to be a really good role, so that was at least something
His 1st post was "Im a very important role and so town it hurts"

Only thing stated about potential role. Again, with people claiming random things, gotta take it with a grain of salt. No way to test, other then lynch or investigate.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Sounds like omgus to me but you do you
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
"Not Voting: 3puppies, Dreyski, morrison, MTR, Robozerim, Satsu, Val the Moofia Boss, Blind Ninja #25, Matthieu #27"

There is 100% at least one non-town in the non-voters. And odds are more than that, because otherwise it would mean I am the only town voting right now which seems unlikely.
Bold of you to assume I've read my role card.

CWE & Caito voting for each other is very much NAI, Claws and (the house of) MTR is getting that way. Forgot who that leaves.

Foxxi

Administrator
Bold of you to assume I've read my role card.

CWE & Caito voting for each other is very much NAI, Claws and (the house of) MTR is getting that way. Forgot who that leaves.
This has nothing to do with whether you've read your card or not. It's basic numbers.

There are nine town, and I am one of them. There were nine people not voting. There HAS to be at least one person in that pool of nine that is non-town. Probably more since it would mean there were no other town besides myself voting at that point.

Foxxi

Administrator
And what size pool would satisfy you that everyone in it was town?
I'm not sure if you're actually missing the point, or just trying to be argumentative.

We only have 9 town. This is a known fact based on the break down listed in the OP that tells us how many of each type of role there is.

There were nine people not voting.

I was voting, and I am town.

Therefore the nine people who were not voting *cannot* all be town since that would total 10 town including myself and we don't have 10 town.

There is probably more than just one since it would mean eight of those nine non-voting people are the rest of the town with me - which is unlikely.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Oh definitely being argumentative. It's generally better for scum to vote if they can influence who gets yeeted. Look for late votes or switches.

Foxxi

Administrator
And it's not about satisfying me. It's a logical conclusion, and a piece of info that should be considered later as we get flips.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Imma say something I will 100% get mocked for in post game

Foxxi going "Statistically" sounds really wolfy for her

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

MTR - 3 (MitchRapp #30, Claws #100, Matthieu #150)
Robo - 3 (Listo #55, Satsu #121, Dreyski #136)
Claws - 2 (Xanjori #42, Val #122)
CWE - 1 (Caito #50)
Satsu - 1 (Foxxi #97)

Not Voting: morrison, Robozerim, Blind Ninja #25, MTR #134

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
So you are going to vote me because I was busy last night and not able to check in until this morning?

Girl GIF

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Robo - 4 (Listo #55, Satsu #121, Dreyski #136, MTR #153)
MTR - 3 (MitchRapp #30, Claws #100, Matthieu #150)
Claws - 2 (Xanjori #42, Val #122)
CWE - 1 (Caito #50)
Satsu - 1 (Foxxi #97)

Not Voting: morrison, Robozerim, Blind Ninja #25

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 8th or when majority is reached. With 16 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Maybe but they should also know I am not really going to claim this early beyond I am town.

Then why did you claim your role was important? If you are town (and scum knows who is and who isn't, with an important role, it only puts a target on you

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Then why did you claim your role was important? If you are town (and scum knows who is and who isn't, with an important role, it only puts a target on you
Because a lot of people are going to say they are town and important typically so just figured I might as well. Honestly anymore I feel like I have a target on me a lot anyway

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I will have to take some time reviewing the other roles, but I don't think I get what would be considered 'important' if not a town power role.

Foxxi saying her role is not important could very much be an attempt to delay her being targetted.

The weekend fast approaches and I will have very little time to contribute much until Monday.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I will have to take some time reviewing the other roles, but I don't think I get what would be considered 'important' if not a town power role.

Foxxi saying her role is not important could very much be an attempt to delay her being targetted.

The weekend fast approaches and I will have very little time to contribute much until Monday.
Honestly I would say lot of town roles are important. There are some defensive ones, killing ones, investigative ones, etc. Just really depends on how you look at it. I could be wrong and be a useless town role for all I know since this is my first time playing this.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Hwy Robo it looks like MTR is kind of important town role here.

Once you have time plz tell us if you are more important than him. No pressure

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Robo - 5 (Listo #55, Satsu #121, Dreyski #136, MTR #153, Xanjori #164)
MTR - 4 (MitchRapp #30, Claws #100, Matthieu #150, Foxxi #157)
CWE - 1 (Caito #50)
Claws - 1 (Val #122)

Not Voting: morrison, Robozerim, Blind Ninja #25

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 8th or when majority is reached. With 16 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Satsu

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
But seriousky when he is back he will show everyone how important role he is.

He is only lurking then hes got to.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I would vote Robo because he killed me N1 last game (even though it was an assisted suicide by bear)

But....

Vote: MTR

to tie the trains

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
By the by, is there a particular reason you decided this?
I really didn't want to vote claws. I was just doing it since he voted me. Never planned on staying there. He hasn't give me any reason to vote him. Yet anyway.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

MTR - 5 (MitchRapp #30, Claws #100, Matthieu #150, Foxxi #157, Blind Ninja #176)
Robo - 5 (Listo #55, Satsu #121, Dreyski #136, MTR #153, Xanjori #164)
CWE - 1 (Caito #50)
Claws - 1 (Val #122)

Not Voting: morrison, Robozerim

Caito

CWE Killer
As a former mathematics professor at the esteemed Dakota County Technical College seeing people do statistics like this gives me great stress. So much bad mathing here.

As a current stereotypical blue collar high functioning alcoholic at the esteemed GFY construction company….. shut up nerd

The problems are with your assumptions.

The most glaring one is that this is a random sampling of 5 players. 5 names were not picked out of a hat. 5 names were selected by players, some of which have advanced knowledge of the situation.

I’ve conversed enough with these ppl. None of them have advanced knowledge on basically any situation.

Thinking I found what I was looking for.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not letting the pressure of being nearly murdered by all you people stop me from my tradition. Die of Fate says....8! That's listo! Congratulations, listo!

Vote: listo95

You still ain't gettin' that money.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not letting the pressure of being nearly murdered by all you people stop me from my tradition. Die of Fate says....8! That's listo! Congratulations, listo!

Vote: listo95

You still ain't gettin' that money.
Damn this is kinda towny, not giving in to that vote pressure.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
@Robozerim - what do you think about MTR, or any of the other people voting for you?
I think his initial "claim" of being an important town was just a half sarcastic jab at how literally everybody is going to say they're town and important and shouldn't be taken seriously. As he says, of course he claims he's town, everybody claims they're town.

His behaviour seems a little flippant, maybe a little aloof and detached, and not entirely on top of things given his vote for somebody not in the game. Some of his interactions (with Claws in particular) are reminding me of the Badger/Morrison altercation in the post game earlier. First instinct was neutral alignment, but hardly committed to the read. I get the slight impression he's not in consistent communication with others, whether that's because he's the type to not communicate much in a private scum thread, or he doesn't have one, or it's a quiet team, who knows?

Listo is the first vote against me, and I think some of his motivation is because I killed him last game.

Satsu is next, saying that of the candidates thus far I'm a combination of expendable (not familiar with Salem like CWE, hadn't claimed importance like MTR), and I'm not a returning player who was absent in recent games. I mean...true, I guess? Kind of flimsy, but it is day 1.

Dreyski next. This was literally a case of "who's left?" in their words.

MTR votes me for obvious self preservation reasons, though I find it slightly interesting how long it took him to settle on doing so.

Xanjori votes me literally for the lynch all Canadians joke.

Overall, I seem to be a convenient target for a lynch with little reasoning behind the votes, though I hardly find that surprising on day 1. I believe the train on me is a combined result of me living to the end of last game, being late to get my first posts in this game, revenge votes, joke votes, and hopping on the bandwagon

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
It's possible that listo is scum and threw out a random vote that he got lucky to have catch traction, but I'd lean away from that at the moment. Opportunism is always a big temptation for scum, so those coming after him are more suspicious to me.

Positioning wise on my train, I'd say Satsu and Dreyski look sketchy to me, though I don't dislike Satsu's contributions thus far, despite his positioning. MTR has the self preservation vote which I'm not going to fault him for and say makes him more suspicious.

If I had to guess who on my train is scum, I would probably look between Dreyski and Xanjori, at least for now.

Foxxi

Administrator
I'd be happy to train drey - I didn't care for how he showed up immediately defensive over my comment that there had to be a non-town in the people that hadn't voted yet.

Top Bottom