Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 2 - Wishes of Hogwarts

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
So apparently there is info making Badger bad, but he is already L-3 so kinda hesitant to vote right now before everyone has a chance to come into thread. Just so I have a vote out.

Vote: Satsu
Thoughts on The Homely Man?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

10 - Badger (Matthieu #566, 3puppies #591, Psycho #594, Future #605, Kareemah #631, PG #654, THM #659, Claws #671, Jarrod #681, Tildey #702)
2 - Caito (Val #544, CWE #662)
1 - Psycho (Badger #599)
1 - Lettuce (Randolph #616)
1 - 3puppies (Lettuce #640)
1 - Matthieu (Lora #647)
1 - THM (Caito #650)
1 - Satsu (Listo #699

Not Voting: Diva, MTR, Dreyski, Satsu, Morrison

With 23 players alive, majority is 12 votes on a single player.

Claws

Mastermind
Claws had been killed, and I am wondering if it was because he was the last vote on sleep, or if it was the last voter overall? Something to keep an eye on, especially if at some day we don't reach a majority.
I was killed because we didnt all reach majority vote i was selected at random

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
OTOH, it would be a new type of framing for me because it’s typically just an alignment flip for cop checks.
If 3pups tracked badger and saw him targeting b_n, he should be bang to rights
If 3pups watched b_n he’d give us two names.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
my opinion may be swayed by the edited pics, that does not seem like a reasonable restriction and is a strange communication choice. Why not edit earlier???
My other concern is this:
The rules come from vk. He's either cool with it or he's not.

But when I pointed out the problem of an image restriction where you edit your own post, he said sorry to me and stopped.

And vk has been back since then.

It's not conclusive, but it's one more item of inconsistency.

He also implied he didn't act. But it was not written as a target

there's always the chance for gamerunner tomfoolery, but that doesn't seem as likely.

Claws

Mastermind
Hypothetically badger could be silenxed abd whoever took the poly turn into badger tbh im having a hard time reading the write up i see the merit in voting badger but its also asinine to throw everything at one guy on your scum team idk

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I think it's pretty peculiar that the one name from Badger's D1 list I just mentioned that might be in cahoots with Badger pops up to low key defend Badger.

If Badger is scum, I suggest checking out Dreyski next.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Totally unrelated is there a way to make a picture of my cat my signature without a link, I want everyone to see him all the time

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
It was mostly a joke, based on your history of joking to kill each other in past games...or actually doing so on occasion.
you're dense asf tho. you constantly make this mistake. you're confusing xanjori with virothe. i could not give two fucks about xanjori le mao.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I was killed because we didnt all reach majority vote i was selected at random
Fun. Not exactly like Kefka but definitely some Kefka flair to it, which Badger dismissed 3puppies thoughts of as that happening "aaaaaages ago". Makes me feel good at 3puppies motives even if this turns out to be bad info. I don't think it is bad though at this point.

Day 2 Event

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
A lightning bolt crashed down into the Great Hall, surprising everyone present. When the smoke dissipated, they saw that Xanjori was standing there, no worse for the wear and possibly better off. Xanjori had slain the dragon, he had discovered the secrets of the lake, and fought his way through the Triwizard Maze and has come out the champion of the Tri-Wizard tournament.

Xanjori has returned to the game.

Living Players:

1. 3puppies
2. Badger
3. Caito
4. Claws
5. CWE
6. DivaSmurf
7. Dreyski
8. FutureHold
9. Jarrod1983
10. Kareemah
11. Llettuce
12. Listo
13. Lora
14. Matthieu
15. Morrison
16. MTR
17. Peter Griffin
18. Psycho666Soldier
19. Randolph
20. Satsu
21. The Homely Man
22. Tildey
23. Val
24. Xanjori

With 24 players alive, majority is 13 votes on a single player.

You may continue posting.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Guess Whos Back GIF by AIDES

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
So when players have left the game I don’t think they’re dead and possible for coming back to game as we’ve seen twice now, which is good, could be bad in the future of course since that means scum and town alike are able to come back

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
So I want to get vote out, but also try to get us closer to reaching a decision so we don’t get penalized again

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I’m glad I was able to wake up in time to post and read, the day is moving so fast.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

11 - Badger (Matthieu #566, 3puppies #591, Psycho #594, Future #605, Kareemah #631, PG #654, THM #659, Claws #671, Jarrod #681, Tildey #702, Diva #730)
1 - Psycho (Badger #599)
1 - Matthieu (Lora #647)
1 - THM (Caito #650)
1 - Satsu (Listo #699)

Not Voting: MTR, Dreyski, Satsu, Morrison, Xanjori

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
What does L- mean, and why should I vote someone else when we still need two more votes and last time we didn’t vote majority someone could have died. You want another random to die?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
What does L- mean, and why should I vote someone else when we still need two more votes and last time we didn’t vote majority someone could have died. You want another random to die?
I mean the reason to not have him so close to going over is that we're super early in the day still, we've not had time for everyone to discuss and we have plenty of time to decide if we want to hammer Badger or not.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
So when players have left the game I don’t think they’re dead and possible for coming back to game as we’ve seen twice now, which is good, could be bad in the future of course since that means scum and town alike are able to come back
Hidden alignments suggests reincarnation is a mechanic in this game. Is this a thing in HP lore?

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Here’s the thing , I work at a cookie shop on Valentine’s Day weekend, on top of that we’ve been in news and magazines and journals recently, I am currently walking that way now. If I do not place a vote now and post now I might not be able to help get to lynch at all, but theee are two votes for other people to not vote yet and continue chatting

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

11 - Badger (Matthieu #566, 3puppies #591, Psycho #594, Future #605, Kareemah #631, PG #654, THM #659, Claws #671, Jarrod #681, Tildey #702, Diva #730)
1 - Psycho (Badger #599)
1 - Matthieu (Lora #647)
1 - THM (Caito #650)
1 - Satsu (Listo #699)
1 - PG (Dreyski #739

Not Voting: MTR, Satsu, Morrison, Xanjori

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Hidden alignments suggests reincarnation is a mechanic in this game. Is this a thing in HP lore?
I want to say I was not reincarnated. I literally "left" the thread to go compete in the tri-wizard cup. If I'd failed Id have died there, but I succeeded and returned to the standard game.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Here’s the thing , I work at a cookie shop on Valentine’s Day weekend, on top of that we’ve been in news and magazines and journals recently, I am currently walking that way now. If I do not place a vote now and post now I might not be able to help get to lynch at all, but theee are two votes for other people to not vote yet and continue chatting
I mean we've still got like 30 hours left in the day right?

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I don’t like how fast things are going and want to slow down, but I don’t want mechanics to effect me when I will soon be limited for over six hours, but there is still a way for discussion before lunch, at least now I can give y’all a head up as to why I won’t be active for a few houss

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I want to say I was not reincarnated. I literally "left" the thread to go compete in the tri-wizard cup. If I'd failed Id have died there, but I succeeded and returned to the standard game.
Maybe not you (I was wrong earlier today) but Claws (since brought back) and Blind Ninja (not so lucky) haven’t been revealed yet.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Great no need to worry bout my vote then
The point is literally anyone could walk in, place a vote saying "Ive just read the first page and catching up but this seems a good push" and the day ends 29 hours early.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
With D2 essentially being the 'real' D1, the day phase ending early wouldn't necessarily be the worst thing in the world but we still need people to reach the 'advisable' ten posts day day phase.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
For the sake of letting discussion take place and people getting to their minimum required posts

Unvote:
Vote: CWE

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Assuming the info on Badger isn't wrong(I don't think a frame would work if he was tracked, which seems to be the case), CWE, Tildey, Randolph, and Dreyski have my attention based on their reactions to the votes.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I think if we're going to unvote Badger for the time being, we should be putting our energy in forming other trains.

But I think Badger is still a hit, and there's someone else who sounds like a hit as well, but I want the Badger assocations vetted first.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
And Imma say it. DIvas vote feels more like a scum trying to make sure theyve got a visible vote on a scum partner that is about to get hammered.

Caito

CWE Killer
Should we even be playing this game? I mean, JK Rowling is the devil apparently. I hope she is. It benefitting in any way from this.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I think if we're going to unvote Badger for the time being, we should be putting our energy in forming other trains.

But I think Badger is still a hit, and there's someone else who sounds like a hit as well, but I want the Badger assocations vetted first.
I don't know why you're wrong yet.

But of the two possibilities I see, I'd worry of someone is forced into outing.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Assuming the info on Badger isn't wrong(I don't think a frame would work if he was tracked, which seems to be the case), CWE, Tildey, Randolph, and Dreyski have my attention based on their reactions to the votes.
Funny how Badger gave all CWE, Tildey and Dreyski all his town stamp of approval. I would believe CWE right now but Badger described Tildey and Dreyski as "Slight town leans" which might be his give away.

With Randolph, Badger mentioned he's not pushing Badger like usual but that doesn't say which way Badger is going with him which could be a tell in itself. It is the difference between the 4 but not sure how that plays out yet.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Should we even be playing this game? I mean, JK Rowling is the devil apparently. I hope she is. It benefitting in any way from this.
true. fuck jk rowling and terfs.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

9 - Badger (Matthieu #566, 3puppies #591, Future #605, Kareemah #631, PG #654, THM #659, Jarrod #681, Tildey #702, Diva #730)
1 - Psycho (Badger #599)
1 - Matthieu (Lora #647)
1 - THM (Caito #650)
1 - Satsu (Listo #699)
1 - PG (Dreyski #739)
1 - CWE (Psycho #758)

Not Voting: MTR, Satsu, Morrison, Xanjori, Claws #759

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
And Imma say it. DIvas vote feels more like a scum trying to make sure theyve got a visible vote on a scum partner that is about to get hammered.
I agree with the line of thinking that some of the badger votes are likely scum of course for possibly similar reasons, but I didn’t think of that till you said it. This was out of self preservation and trying to help come to majority with my vote when I’ll be mostly occupied all day.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I will say I don’t appreciate how I was the one being told to change my vote when ten other people could change their vote, but if I am wishes to change my vote so heavily, I can vote for you Listo, I’m sorry not sorry but I’m petty

Vote: Listo

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
You know I realize I may be acting rash but it’s pre coffee, so I’m going to go drink a pot, and I’ll return if time allows.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

8 - Badger (Matthieu #566, 3puppies #591, Future #605, Kareemah #631, PG #654, THM #659, Jarrod #681, Tildey #702)
1 - Psycho (Badger #599)
1 - Matthieu (Lora #647)
1 - THM (Caito #650)
1 - Satsu (Listo #699)
1 - PG (Dreyski #739)
1 - CWE (Psycho #758)
1 - Listo (Diva #775)

Not Voting: MTR, Satsu, Morrison, Xanjori, Claws #759

Caito

CWE Killer
You know I realize I may be acting rash but it’s pre coffee, so I’m going to go drink a pot, and I’ll return if time allows.
Sleeping til noon on a Saturday then complaining about “pre-coffee” sounds like a “you problem”

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Ah hell nah, my work day starts at 11 am.I am working morning shift, going home meeting my boyfriends father, going back to work for the rush 7-10 followed by cleanup, and tester day I was here 11-12:45, and came back for my own shift which got os busy the owner came in to help and closed early but I still got out an hour after that, so I got right to complain.
Fight me

Caito

CWE Killer
Ah hell nah, my work day starts at 11 am.I am working morning shift, going home meeting my boyfriends father, going back to work for the rush 7-10 followed by cleanup, and tester day I was here 11-12:45, and came back for my own shift which got os busy the owner came in to help and closed early but I still got out an hour after that, so I got right to complain.
Fight me
We’ll see where next years Rumble is.

Caito

CWE Killer
I want one of those big belt things for a kilt…. Dunno about a sporran though

Caito

CWE Killer
MTR, Tildey…… your progeny is getting RKO’d.

Not asking. Just telling you.

Caito

CWE Killer
New goal…..

Complete a video where I take down each member of the House of MTR down via RKO…….

Future is probably still first though

Listo95

I will say I don’t appreciate how I was the one being told to change my vote when ten other people could change their vote, but if I am wishes to change my vote so heavily, I can vote for you Listo, I’m sorry not sorry but I’m petty

Vote: Listo
Because it was you who put him even closer to lynch? Besides that comment was more a message to anyone on the train.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I wont lie, Badgers images are amazing for the way they tell his side of the story. Its quite a compelling defence.

Top Bottom