Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 20 - Badger Goes to WrestleMafia

Intro

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Sunday June 30th 2024

Badger was all excited for his trip to Wrestlemafia. He was packing all the essentials toothbrush, passport, clothes, kilt stuff food and drink. Plus the most important item of allll…condoms as Baito had reminded him to pack those especially with the kilt stuff!

Mrs Z Badger at this point was not amused and whipped him with a bar mat, tennis racket and hockey stick (bartender and athlete, one of the many reasons Badger loves and married her) decides she was going too. Dr Breyski was already a travel buddy but she decided juust to make sure her husband behaves himself and no harm comes to him.

ProblematicHoneyKBadger especially not amused being his brother, not invited plus his birthday today which poor Badger unknowingly forgot and also invited the good doctor instead of him as his travelling buddy!

Also Special K is his favourite cereal which for some reason pings Voidbadger as he considers himself an expert on cereals. Dunno why but he just does.

Anyway, Problematic gathers up a team as out for revenge:

GrumpyBistoBadger95 - Annoyed that he did not have a bigger part in this story. Aaaaagh! It’s Bistoooo!!! could be toxic gravy granules here!

Baws - So named because he has two and poor Badger due to medical reasons has one!

Rachel Badger - She has been with both brothers but had a previous separation from Problematic because he slept with a hot copy badger. They were oooon a breeeak! She then fell for our young hero/protagonist whose heart ultimately belonged to Z. Her and K are now back together and she’s out for revenge.

Sober BWE -Self-explanatory.

“Wait a minute Badger” some may say! It’s not til next year! Aaahhh but he has a way! Bazer lent him the Time Machine of Guam sometimes used for wrestling debate contests.

Normally used to travel to the past mind you but for the purposes of this story..we’re adding a button that say travel to the Future…no wait not thaaat one..actual future.

Hey it’s been a while so trying my best okay? Expect a few puns!!!

Badgingale is already groaning as is BWE who is already loading up the tomato cannon so better not do too many.
Badger1983 is also not happy that Badger says Leo is the best turtle so is prepared to help load the cannon!

Sober BWE on the other hand finds this shit hilarious and is planning to buy Badger…a cup of tea if they meet face to face on this trip while BWE drinks teaquilas!

Shit I did it again..baaaad narrator! *slaps own wrist and puts on armour (the u spelling) before being pelted with tomatoes.

It is at this point that whenever writing anything down over there…take the u out!!! Anyway I digress..pressing future button on machine which was conveniently fitted by another engineer we hired in Voidbadger because he’s good at this type of thingymabob.

*Fast forward to Saturday 12th April 2025.Indianapolis airport. A week before the big show*

Our hero and the good doctor are on the plane about to touch down. Due to forgetting about jet lag/time-zones they fall asleep and don’t see Problematic and his squad reminded him of jet lag and made sure he stayed awake for the journey.

The plan touches down with Badger carrying his AEW belt who in all the haste of packing brought that instead of his WWE title. Ooops! as he makes his awkward entrance.

Bazer is there and the first to greet him with haggis, Biva baked a cake for him. Bildey is there with Scottish bunting, balloons and bagpipes. Baito also brought bagpipes and they played a duet of “Flower of Scooootland hoping to send the bad guys hooooome tae think agaaain!

BTR and Buture…slept in. Surprise Surprise!

Psycho666Badger was playing through Final Fantasy VII Rebirth for the seventh time and lost track of time. We may or may not visit him later!!

Mrs Z Badger said brief hellos and went to her temporary bartender job at the airport bar where BWE already was hitting the El Patron.

They kinda also squint at each other:

Z: “I think you’ve had enough!”
BWE: “An…..UNLIKELY STORY!!!!”

*Narrator’s note: Saying unlikely to avoid any lawsuit of gimmick infringement*

Z: “See if I wasn’t behind this bar…I could outdrink you!”
BWE: “An…..UNLIKELY STORY!!!!”

*They squint at each other potentially foreshadowing a showdown laaaater. Maaaybe!*

Finallyyyy…unbeknownst to everyooone! BlindBadja is also travelling to this event by submarine!

Now why he chose submarine instead of a plane…who knows? Is he annoyed at all his jokes or is he looking out for our young protagonist? Who knows really??

----------------------------------------------------

BlindBadja decided why is he bothering to travel thousands and thousands miles in a sub when others are in a game..so he went home.

Howeverrrrrr

What we failed to mention is that 3cubbies, Badger’s couusin upset that he wasn’t invited. Sooo annoyed that before all this happened, he wrote Badger a passionate letter explaining being left out.

Unfortunately Badger had already left before the letter had arrived at his house. 3cubbies had travel coupons to get a discount on his own flight over there.

While flying he was deciding whether to hurt or help his cousin as he decided to sleep on it during the long flight over there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Time Machine of Guam was acting as Voidbadger and Bazer were making changes. They were quite concerned.

Mrs Z Badger knocked off shift for the night at the airport bar. She and BWE decided to have a lock-in and a tequila-off on the El Patron. Last person standing wins! Who will survive?

Badger was enjoying his flight unaware still blissfully unaware of his enemies sitting at the back while he was sitting at the front when all of a sudden there was an announcement over the PA:

“Ladies and gentlemen we are experiencing major turbulents due to a low fuel supply!” We will try to make an emergency landing but we might diiiie!”

Panic was happening among the plane. Emergency crews were radioed to see if they could join in and help just in case the worst happened. They may not get there until…Tuesday!

The stewardesses all fainted but brave Badgingale decided to stand up and demonstrate the emergency procedures anyway pointing out where the nearest exits are and how to wear the oxygen masks as they come popping down.

Problematic Honey K Badger was not concerned however. In fact one might say he had something to do with this as he let out a Sideshow Bob laugh!

Meanwhile 3Cubbies was on a different flight of course which was running just fine and smoothly. He decided to watch the in-flight movie and write some more letters to send later. Almost like AIRMAIL if you will!

Travelling back in time again to Sunday 30th 2024

Bazer and Voidbadger were staring at the Time Machine of Guam after pressing the FUTURE button as it started acting up. Voidbadger was trying to fix it when a beam of light enshrouded Bazer and he vanished. Voidbadger was staring aghast when right after that, the machine exploded killing Voidbadger in the process!

Voidbadger has died in the explosion – He was going to be ???

Travelling forward in time again to Saturday 12th April 2025

The turbulents were getting worse, the plane was descending at an alarming rate by thousands of feet. Problematic, Baws, Sober BWE, GrumpyBistoBadger95 and Rachel had grabbed what they all the parachutes as their plan of tampering with the engines and fuel supply to take out her hero had worked and jumped out the plane.

Badger had to think quickly! Looking in his suitcase, he found his gigantic kilt and made a makeshift parachute as he was NOT missing this trip and jumped out too. Unfortunately he did not have time to save Dr Breyski and Badgingale as this trip was too important so had to leave them behind.

On the descent down, he saw his enemies descending down with the wind currents forcing Grumpy into his path. He had then taken out his trusty sgian dhu and thrust it into Grumpy's parachute on the way down. Grumpy screamed as he fell into the Atlantic Ocean and drowned!

GrumpyBistoBadger95 has drowned – He was going to be ???

The other evil badgers were shocked and tried to burst his kilt parachute too. However it was made of super strong tartan made from a combination of the Campbell and McDonald clans and couldn't burst it as he then descended past them thanks to the wind currents. Baws who was really MAD then shouted:

“WE'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME GADGET! NEEEXT TIME!!!

Badger: “It's BADGER YA NUMPTY!”

Anyway they all descended into the airport and at various times headed to the main airport bar. (which just happens in a separate building from the main terminal btw). The plane itself then crash-landed into the terminal!!

This killed several people upon impact. Badgingale, Dr Breyski, Bildey and Biva were unfortunately amongst the dead.

Badgingale has died – She was going to be ???
Dr Breyski has died – He was going to be ???
Bildey has died – He was going to be ???
Biva has died – He was going to be ???

BTR
and Buture were roused briefly from their phones buzzing with panicked calls from Biva and Bildey just before the plane had crash-landed. Unfortunately they did not see properly who was calling and so turned their phones off and decided to just go back to sleep...forever as they love sleep!

BTR decided to go to sleep forever – He was going to be ???
Buture decided to go to sleep forever – He was going to be ???

Bazer
had just appeared from a flash of light with his gifts for Badger and saw all the carnage before him. He decided he needed a drink and decided to go to the airport bar as well.

Sober BWE got to the bar first where BWE was already on the tequilas and asked Mrs Z Badger who was tending bar for cups of tea for him and BWE. The latter was so furious and smashed an empty (so as not to waste good alcohol of course) already drunken bottle of El Patron off the bar end and stabbed the broken end he was holding into the sober one's throat with blood going everywhere killing him instantly.

Mrs Z Badger was furious....she was going to have to clean that up later she told BWE!

Sober BWE was stabbed in the throat – He was going to be ???

Baito then came in and demanded a whisky. BWE got up and stared at him....and they hugged it out much to Mrs Z Badger's delight!

Badger was outside the bar as before he crash he bought duty-free cigarettes after his traumatic experience but forgot to buy a lighter. D'oh! Luckily Bazer appeared and he had a Saltire Clipper lighter as part of his gifts and gave it to Badger who smoked while Bazer entered the bar. Just before he went in, he tried to call Badger1983 what happened but he was still pissed at our hero that Leo was his favourite turtle and had left his phone off wanting no part of this shit.

Badger1983 left his phone off – He was going to be ???

Anyway Badger then entered the bar to a giant “NOOOORMM!”...I mean “BADGER!” chant including a hug and a kiss from his wife as she had forgiven him and Baito for the condoms joke. BWE in a fourth wall breaking moment just says “Oh no..not Cheers again! That game Knee ran on Rajah was bad enough!”

Then the bad guys entered..unfortunately they were horrendously outnumbered. Problematic and Baws managed to escape but unfortunately Rachel tripped on the way out! Mrs Z Badger took out her trusty hockey stick and smashed Rachel over the skull killing her instantly! She also realised the irony that she was going to have to clean up her own mess when BWE pointed this out to her.

Rachel Badger has been killed – She was going to be ???

3Cubbies of course was on another flight so he was not around for any of this shit happening.

So that's where our story is just now....oh we forgot about Psycho666Badger didn't we? Well he was still at home playing Rebirth so we'll get to him later!

RULES

Pretty much bog standard Mafia rules but here's the list anyway:

1. Day phases last 48 hours. Night Phases last 24 hours.
  2. Night phases last exactly 24 hours from when I end the day phase so it will be timestamped. All night actions must be submitted within this time-frame.
  3. Majority yeet/lynch only so hammer must be reached for an elimination.
  4. Sleep/No Lynch is a valid vote.
  5. No roleclaiming/breadcrumbing of roles or I modkill you.
  6. No editing of posts. Anything you want to add to the original post then then please say EBWOP (Edit by Way of post) in a separate post.
  7. Use the FOS Vote tags (tick mark icon) otherwise your vote will not count. You don't have to use the Unvote (cross mark icon) if you don't want to but I also don't mind if you do choose to unvote that way.
  8. No talking of this game please outside of this thread or your Discord channels/chats.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day One will start when you have all confirmed that you have received your roles.

Please either your name off this list or say in your Discord channels confirming that you have received.

Taking out LDG, Val and Robo who have already confirmed to me that they have received their roles.

1. Caito
2. MTR
3. CWE
4. 3cubbies
5. Mazer
6. Dreyski

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I
Day One will start when you have all confirmed that you have received your roles.

Please either your name off this list or say in your Discord channels confirming that you have received.

Taking out LDG, Val and Robo who have already confirmed to me that they have received their roles.

1. Caito
2. MTR
3. CWE
4. 3cubbies
5. Mazer
6. Dreyski

I am here.

1. Caito
2. MTR
3. CWE

5. Mazer
6. Dreyski

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
1. Caito
2. MTR
3. I’m not sure I’m supposed to know.

5. Mazer
6. Dreyski

If it gets down to one or two left, might just kick it off.

Out again tonight for the other Euros semi-final! Come on Holland! (no offense @Dreyski ) so all going well with confirmations, then I can kick this off before I go out!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Caito’s been in touch. Sooo…

2. MTR

5. Mazer
6. Dreyski

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him

5. Mazer
6. Dreyski

Lets get this party started

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
As there’s a couple left and as Dreyski (possibly Mazer as he’s into his footy too) might be tied up watching the England match tonight, might be best to actually wait until after the match before starting this. Make sure everyone is available if that makes sense.

If they both confirm before the match start then we’ll just start but will just give them as much chance as possible to confirm before starting.

Very latest tomorrow morning if not tonight. 👍

Day 1 Start

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Alriiiiight!

Since you’re both here, won’t do too fancy intro as covered a lot of it already then Day 1 starts….noooow!

With 9 players alive, 5 votes is required for a hammer/majority.

You have 48 hours as of this post.

GOOOOOO!!!!

Last edited:

3puppies

Lost Wolf
It looks like it's been a bloodbath already.

Vote: Badger

Need to see if that does anything.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Caito - 1 (CWE)
CWE - 1 (Val)

Not voting - LDG, Mazer, 3pups, Robo, Dreyski, Caito, MTR

Btw as footy starting shortly, vote counts will be more sporadic after this.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
We'll have to be careful not to accidentally trigger a hammer. 5 is almost comcially low compared to other recent games. Even 3pups might not vote sleep.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
You know who accidentally triggered a Hammer? The Bushwhackers.

And it was Greg the Hammer Valentine. Luke and Butch said it was unintentional, but I've always wondered. It sure seemed like they were trying to provoke Greg and Honky, interrupting their performance dressed as janitors.

And I wonder if I should trust you any more than I trusted the Bushwhackers.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I sometimes wonder if Vince wanted to team up Valentine & Jim Neidhart and call them the Blacksmiths.

And you should trust me implicitly.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
You know who accidentally triggered a Hammer? The Bushwhackers.

And it was Greg the Hammer Valentine. Luke and Butch said it was unintentional, but I've always wondered. It sure seemed like they were trying to provoke Greg and Honky, interrupting their performance dressed as janitors.

And I wonder if I should trust you any more than I trusted the Bushwhackers.
I accidentally triggered a hammer once. My friend asked why the fuck would I would put a trigger on a hammer. I told him I had no idea.

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
The die of fate dictates that somebody here is about to have their contract ripped up! They shall not make it to Wrestlemania!

1) 3puppies
2) Caito
3) CWE
4) Dreyski
5) LemonDemonGirl
6) Mazer
7) MTR
8) Robozerim
9) Val the Moofia Boss

The die of fate says 6!

Vote: Mazer

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Caito - 1 (CWE)
CWE - 2 (Val, Caito)
Mazer - 1 (Robo)

Not voting - LDG, Mazer, 3pups, Dreyski, MTR

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’ll let this marinate for a bit but noted.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I sometimes wonder if Vince wanted to team up Valentine & Jim Neidhart and call them the Blacksmiths.

And you should trust me implicitly.
Random Badger fact.

A big Valentine fan in my youth. Purely because we share the same name lol.

Probably the most shocked in my youth…when Jake let the snake loose on Macho Man! Still remember the “Censored” sign when it happened.

Earthquake squashing the snake a close second probably.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count

Caito - 2 (CWE, Dreyski)
CWE - 2 (Val, Caito)
Mazer - 1 (Robo)
Robo - 1 (LDG)

Not voting - Mazer, MTR, 3puppies

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Vote:
Mazer

to tie up the votes, and see who moves.

I'd rather vote sleep, but with so few players, we need information.

I don't even remember who I owed a Day 1 favor to for messing something up last game

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Vote:
Mazer

to tie up the votes, and see who moves.

I'd rather vote sleep, but with so few players, we need information.

I don't even remember who I owed a Day 1 favor to for messing something up last game
.....is it though?

3puppies

Lost Wolf
.....is it though?

Not sure what you are asking there? This is D1 when we don't have any information to go on just yet.

From the writeup so far, it looks like we have only a five green (Badger, Baito, MrsZ, Psycho666Badger, and Bazer) three scum in red (Problematic, Rachel, and Baws), and likely at least one additional threat in yellow 3cubbies, perhaps another with BlindBadja

Does this make sense for a Badger-run game? I get that there were several pared down as the signup initially called for a pile more.

Is our mod a filthy bastard? I suspect there are still characters not disclosed yet, as it seems our mod likes to mess with spreadsheeters.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count

Caito - 2 (CWE, Dreyski)
CWE - 2 (Val, Caito)
Mazer - 2 (Robo, 3pups)
Robo - 1 (LDG)

Not voting - Mazer, MTR

Caito

CWE Killer
Not sure what you are asking there? This is D1 when we don't have any information to go on just yet.

From the writeup so far, it looks like we have only a five green (Badger, Baito, MrsZ, Psycho666Badger, and Bazer) three scum in red (Problematic, Rachel, and Baws), and likely at least one additional threat in yellow 3cubbies, perhaps another with BlindBadja

Does this make sense for a Badger-run game? I get that there were several pared down as the signup initially called for a pile more.

Is our mod a filthy bastard? I suspect there are still characters not disclosed yet, as it seems our mod likes to mess with spreadsheeters.
Is the mod a filthy bastard?

Yes.

Is he running the game like a filthy bastard?

No idea.

Anyways……. I’m unvoting i think there’s a proper way to do this…..

UNVOTE

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count

Caito - 2 (CWE, Dreyski)
Mazer - 2 (Robo, 3pups)
CWE - 1 (Val)
Robo - 1 (LDG)
No Lynch - 1 (Caito)

Not voting - MTR, Mazer

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Part of me wants to vote sleep but at the same time I feel like we need to attempt to try to get someone. But in a small game we only have so many misyeets open to us.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Part of me wants to vote sleep but at the same time I feel like we need to attempt to try to get someone. But in a small game we only have so many misyeets open to us.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I think we have to yeet someone, even a misyeet now, to get information that we will need later on. Not having a vote history gives scum a free kill, and could prove costly later on. But since we don't know what everyone else's roles are, even how many TPR's we have, any of our votes today are basically blind. Because of this, there's as much a chance if there's a misyeet, that any scum on it are able to talk their way out of it.

I am concerned about Val's comment, not sure if he's making a threat himself, or him just raising a point, that non-voters can be targetted. I seem to recall Badger liking the gimmick that non-voters, sleep voters, and/or those that don't have a min post count can be targeted by a 3p killer.

I couldn't vote Badger, and you couldn't vote Future. Don't know if we can read into anything about that.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I was just being silly with my future vote. I knew it wouldn't count.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I know you weren't serious with a Future vote - but I wonder if even voting for Future would count as protection against a 3rd party non-voting killer.

Actually, I feel better about you in this game than in others.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I would say probably wouldn't save me if we were to hammer before I voted for someone in the game. I plan on voting just trying to determine which way I want to go

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count

Caito - 2 (CWE, Dreyski)
Mazer - 2 (Robo, 3pups)
CWE - 1 (Val)
Robo - 1 (LDG)
No Lynch - 1 (Caito)

Not voting - MTR, Mazer

Just past the halfway mark, just under 24 hours left.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

I've only skimmed the later intros that killed off most of the characters, but that seems wildly unbalanced. One misyeet, one sucessful kill and that's game. The last game I remember playing around this size there were only two (me and Hurley/Canuck in Food Wars, a clean sweep :cool:) mafia and one neutral. (I just checked and it was actually 13 players. https://forums.rajah.com/showthread.php?t=149242 )

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I think we have to yeet someone, even a misyeet now, to get information that we will need later on. Not having a vote history gives scum a free kill, and could prove costly later on. But since we don't know what everyone else's roles are, even how many TPR's we have, any of our votes today are basically blind. Because of this, there's as much a chance if there's a misyeet, that any scum on it are able to talk their way out of it.

I am concerned about Val's comment, not sure if he's making a threat himself, or him just raising a point, that non-voters can be targetted. I seem to recall Badger liking the gimmick that non-voters, sleep voters, and/or those that don't have a min post count can be targeted by a 3p killer.
I am also of this thought, vote sleep/no lynch and you're basically relying on your doctor to pull off a successful block. It's fine for larger games, but the margin for error is much smaller here. For the same reason I hope our gamerunner has curbed any vote gimmicks he was originally planning. It'd be silly to lose the game on a technicality we were unaware of.

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
The last game I remember playing around this size there were only two (me and Hurley/Canuck in Food Wars,
The game I told EVERYONE Hurley was evil, and ya'll got me lynched in his place. How could I forget...

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Narrator’s note: Badger starts reading game and had no idea CWE used to be called cedlemon??? Learn something new every day.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count

Caito - 2 (CWE, Dreyski)
Mazer - 2 (Robo, 3pups)
CWE - 1 (Val)
Robo - 1 (LDG)
No Lynch - 1 (Caito)

Not voting - MTR, Mazer

Just under 8 hours left.

CWE

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
That was the game where I empowered the doc (Virm) and he protetected dead town with his extra ability.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
PS Badger is actually a bit to do with my real name as well.

The G is in a different place.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I have no idea where to go with this vote. Ugh. Going here for now but willing to change. No real reason beyond coin flip between the two people with two votes.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count

Mazer - 3 (Robo, 3pups, MTR)
Caito - 2 (CWE, Dreyski)
CWE - 1 (Val)
Robo - 1 (LDG)
No Lynch - 1 (Caito)

Not voting - Mazer

Approx 2.5 hours left.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

It's just your usual default is no lynch. So, if we have less people-still standard game set-up-wouldn't that increase the variability and make it so a wrong lynch could even have more power?

This is not a TOL or all vanilla game or anything, so it seems an inconsistent rule set. And you randomly came up with me. And we all know you come out and say you dislike me and/or vote me early every game.

Just seems like a bumper sticker logic that doesn't hold up to rationale an actual change of view, and it just happens to land on your preferred outcome.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I have no idea where to go with this vote. Ugh. Going here for now but willing to change. No real reason beyond coin flip between the two people with two votes.

Are you preferring to lynch me in this case vs. elevate an option for tie pressure.

I know I missed some yesterday (work), but you are willing to throw a typically very active player on the pyre, and not even looking for much info

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

I couldn't vote Badger, and you couldn't vote Future. Don't know if we can read into anything about that.
Badger has done that gimmick before. I would be surprised if he did that in a low number game.

He usually does a good job taking balance into account, so I would only expect it in limited shot, restrictions, or appropriate counter measures.

I will say that Badger is typically pretty consistent with modding inactivity if he doesn't use that tactice

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Are you preferring to lynch me in this case vs. elevate an option for tie pressure.

I know I missed some yesterday (work), but you are willing to throw a typically very active player on the pyre, and not even looking for much info
I could have voted to cause a 3 way but this late in the day and needing to hit majority I voted to coin flip between you and Caito. I am willing to move if we think we can get a majority on someone before end of day. At this point not sure a yeet is going to happen or not.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I could have voted to cause a 3 way but this late in the day and needing to hit majority I voted to coin flip between you and Caito. I am willing to move if we think we can get a majority on someone before end of day. At this point not sure a yeet is going to happen or not.
A random push on that feels weird to me. I'm not the best here, but you know I can typically impact the game when I survive to day 2. You have options on pushing someone else or driving. It's not like 1 vote was insurmountable odds at that point. Particularly if you have a rationale. A train of "eh, why not" typically only picks up scum steam.

I'm certainly open to the possibility that you just kind of went quick, and felt the need to take an action. It's not exactly an uncommon response at this point. But given the overall baseline and timing, it's a response I wanted to have on record for everyone.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Yes I agree you can have an impact for sure but beyond the reasoning I gave I was also looking at time towards any of day and also not wanting to not get a vote in.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Yes I agree you can have an impact for sure but beyond the reasoning I gave I was also looking at time towards any of day and also not wanting to not get a vote in.
So now I'm here. A lynch looks less probable.

How are you feeling currently?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Vote: No lynch

Currently nobody is greater than 50% for me, and there's not a lot of press on these trains. I'm willing to see what the night brings and also hope there's a doc out, as any protections would have a better than normal chance.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
I am not feeling strongly towards anyone honestly. I thought about no yeet but just worried about in a small game giving scum the first strike. Then again if we mis yeet and then they kill we are almost to game over. So yeah sucks anyway it goes.

Unvote:
Vote: sleep

Day One End/Night One Start

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 1 Vote Count

No Lynch - 3 (Caito, Mazer, MTR)
Mazer - 2 (Robo, 3pups)
Caito - 2 (CWE, Dreyski)
CWE - 1 (Val)
Robo - 1 (LDG)

Badger was jet-lagged. The other guys understood travelling across the Atlantic takes it out of one. So they let him sleep and they decided to go to sleep.

Plenty of time to party on the road to WrestleMafia. Maybe some food trips like Wendy’s and a Baconator. Maybe a road trip in an RV across country. Who knows???

It is now Night One. You have 24 hours as of the time of this post to submit your actions.

Night One End/Day Two Start

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
NIGHT ONE RESULTS

Monday 14th April 2025

The gang and Badger woke up from their sleep. Badger verrry jet-lagged so they waited until Monday to head to the bar again.

Mrs Z Badger opened the bar up, saw a queue of customers to see if anyone would bring harm to her husband but chose not to strike.

ProblematicHoneyKBadger and CWE were the first two there. The former ordered tea, the latter tequila. They had a tequila drinking contest. It was close but CWE went to the toilet. While there, ProblematicHoneyKBadger bought two more tequilas, but poured one out and slipped his special tea while Badger’s wife was checking the money in the till.

CWE drank his shot. Unfortunately started convulsing. Problematic shouted “Hope you like TEABERCULOSIS!” An ambulance was called but it was so deadly, he died on the way to the medical facility.

CWE died of teaberculosis. He was Bazer - Badger best friend/Wise Man/Vanilla Townie

Living Players

1. Caito
2. MTR
3. CWE - Bazer: Badger best friend/Wise Man/Vanilla Townie
4. 3cubbies
5. Mazer
6. Dreyski
7. LDG
8. Val
9. Robo

It is now Day Two. With 8 players alive, 5 is required for a hammer/majority.

You have 48 hours.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Sorry getting the itch as Jarrodski would say lol

Robozerim

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Robozerim, if that's even your real name, what do you make of mtr?
Gasp! How could he have possibly known I'm using a pseudonym?!

My general opinion of MTR is that I'm not particularly impressed. He hasn't said or done much, and what I have seen is rather listless and without any conviction or bite.

Devil's advocate, nobody has done or said much, nor said anything with any conviction or bite.

I think we need to lynch somebody, and he is as good a lynchee as anybody else. Mislynches are bad, yes, but know what's worse? Letting all kills be done by the mafia

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Damn, I was hoping we'd get something in the write-up. We did not get any new / missing characters revealed, and we only saw one action from red, and two green. I am concerned that now that we are down to 4 listed green (with Badger, Baito, MrsZ, Psycho666Badger and CWE Bazer gone, there are 3 red (Problematic, Rachel, and Baws), and 1-2 yellow 3cubbies and Badja, that maybe red acts on odd nights while yellow kills on even nights?

Is MrsZBadger a real character? This is loosely about our pal Badger, who I believe is still a bachelor. The line about "see if anyone would bring harm to her husband but chose not to strike" read to me like maybe a nurse/doc protect but if could be a bomb trap? Or it could just be flavor?

Does anyone else think actions may have been and/or characters are still hidden?

Weekends are tough for me to contribute/pay close attention.

@Mazer, I was in the midst of preparing a response to you and ran out of time before day 1 ended. You have noticed that I am generally not a fan of D1 lynches because scum has a knowledge advantage, so they more often than not result in a misyeet. However, in more recent games I have been advocating for everyone to interact and to vote, because we can gain information - even if we can't make sense of it til later on, not just from who people vote on, but also who they avoided.

I have lately taken the approach to lend my vote to support / follow someone I have wronged in the prior game. But, as I noted, I cannot recall owing anyone a favor this game. I picked you to see who, if anyone else might jump on your train. I didn't feel strongly about you, but at the time I voted you had been a bit quieter than usual. I will accept that your real life obligations prevented you from engaging much on the first part of the day, as I hope everyone accepts my limited availability on weekends.

I don't trust you yet - but I don't trust anyone else either. I agree with you that if you're town, we want you around because you are very skilled at hunting down our threats. The fact that nobody else joined the train on you may turn out to mean that others also think you are town and want you around, but it could mean that you and your scum team were okay with a non-yeet, knowing you'd get the kill at night. I am not sure about the fact that MTR temporarily joined the train on you, before he removed it to vote sleep. Pretty much everyone in the house of MTR often comes across as scummy, but I was getting more of a town vibe from MTR until he voted on you and then switched off. It certainly could be simple confusion on his part, but I just don't know. The town vibe may just be because I agreed with everything he was saying.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day Two Vote Count

Dreyski - 1 (Robo)
Robo - 1 (Val)

With 8 players alive, 5 is required for a majority.

Nearly at halfway point. 22 hoursish in, 26 to go.

Caito

CWE Killer
Vote: 3Pups

Something about your post there seems….. idk. I can only think of the word condescending but it’s not the word I’m actually looking for. “Doth protest too much” without the protesting….

It’s wa too early after a gig night for me to think of the correct word, cuz those above aren’t it. At the end of the day, (or beginning of the morning) I don’t like the way that it reads to me.

Caito

CWE Killer
This did not include the post of you just voting, as ai hadn’t refreshed before I typed.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Day Two Vote Count

Dreyski - 1 (Robo)
Robo - 1 (Val)
Mazer - 1 (3puppies)
3puppies - 1 (Caito)

With 8 players alive, 5 is required for a majority.

About 23hoursish left.

Top Bottom