Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 25 - The Town of Warcraft

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Well looks who is not Mr. Forgetty Forgetterson when it comes to pop culture references.

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Sleep Yawn GIF

MTR

Godfather
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I will drop my vote soon. Figured we are probably about done talking and close to hammering one way or the other.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Ok you cant be be survivor or jester those cant visit anyone.

hope you are a duputy duplicate and get ldg.

Otherewise you are not the only one that didnt like me targeting you ;p

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Ok you cant be be survivor or jester those cant visit anyone.

hope you are a duputy duplicate and get ldg.

Otherewise you are not the only one that didnt like me targeting you ;p
The strategy makes no sense. But still fuck voidkitten for getting his jokes in. I guess a good laugh in the modchat is more important than game balance.

Sirius Black

Scum Hunter
From my memory I think LDG tends to get mad and omgus people when she is town

Here she is simply mad

So LDG must be scum here based on meta

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
The best move is to go for CWE's list or LDG. There's a lot of effects here, but CWE is the only sure narrative thing. Even in the tag orgy, he played it straight. Because somehow even AI knows his MO. And LDG could shake all this off with a claim. Other than that we're hoping for investigative with no voidfuckery.

The odds of those two things are unlikely to change.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Any one of you could be the traitor! TALK! WHO ARE YOU WORKING WITH?!

Except for CWE. He said he wasn't.

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Shouldnt be hard to determine what you are based on the OPs breakdown... fact that you are unsure, means you arent paying attention to whats already been claimed and flipped, or you are just making shit up
Loop Trump GIF

I'm town support, which puts me in the 0-2 common town group (now 1-2). Alternatively, maybe I drew random town and got my role, (because random). Anyway, I'm town; somewhat annoyingly, you're town; so by process of elimination that leaves Mitch.
Vote: Mitchrapp

Sirius, I see your post, I'll be with you in a little while.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I think everyone should give their best reason why they are not the traitor. So as not to be a hypocrite, I will start:

Because Voidkitten had already issued at the start, and voidkitten did not fuck me over in that way. It's more of a breakfast burrito role anyway. Sandwiches are the ultimate lunchtime food.

You can go in any order you want, but you can also choose to follow some decorum in a more admirable way:

CWE

MTR

Blind Ninja
Dreyski
GrumpyCat
Sirius Black
MitchRapp
Mitchrapp

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I think everyone should give their best reason why they are not the traitor. So as not to be a hypocrite, I will start:

Because Voidkitten had already issued at the start, and voidkitten did not fuck me over in that way. It's more of a breakfast burrito role anyway. Sandwiches are the ultimate lunchtime food.

You can go in any order you want, but you can also choose to follow some decorum in a more admirable way:

CWE

MTR

Blind Ninja
Dreyski
GrumpyCat
Sirius Black
Lemon Demon Girl
Mitchrapp
There we go

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Dreyski - 3 (Blind Ninja #765, CWE #839)
Mazer - 3 (Sirius Black #786, GrumpyCat #864, MitchRapp #866)
MitchRapp - 1 (Dreyski #940)

Not Voting: CWE, LDG, Mazer, MTR

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on October 16th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 9 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, there will be no elimination

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Myself
BN
CWE
Satsu
MTR

Are 5 claimed town

Mazer
LDG
Mitch

Pretty much guaranteed to not be town in my view

@Dreyski if you're town and we are in a 2 coven world then I suggest making a case on why someone in the first 5 names isn't town
You - claimed Crusader
BN - Veteran
CWE - Psychic
Satsu - claimed Tracker
MTR - Monarch

Well there's been no counterclaims to any of these, and a number of roles are verified, so the only case is that you're lying (you were claiming pirate yesterday, so who knows?) and LDG is the crusader (if only because Mazer and Mitch would nail you to the wall). Or maybe Mazer rolls town and then you have to look at GC, especially as they were blocked N1 and coven weren't seen to do much.

MitchRapp

Vigilante
I will be honest. Now I am tempted to vote for LDG just so she is not mod killed next cycle. I want to see the role out of spite now.

Seinfeld-The Wigmaster, Jerry tries to return a jacket out ...

Dreyski

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote: Mazer

Feels like this game is basically over. But the traitor needs to be located. Could be Blind Ninja? Maybe we should lynch him and find out?
Is it possible that Matthieu was TT and we only have to find the remaining Coven?

Top Bottom