Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 1 - Throne of Suspicion

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Well i have one idea, if Val flips town, to help us narrow down cult and win the game

Vote: Unvote

I want to get it out, so i'm going to delay a bit

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I don't understand your ability that well, so can you confirm that he did an action last night?
No that I cannot confirm. I do not think he was blocked, or there was a roleswap or anything. IF my ability went through then it would confirm that MTR was not blocked or roleswapped or anything else. It doesnt tell me if he did an action, or if he succeeded in an action.
Look honestly Ive spent all game trying to understand my action, I cannot gaurentee information. I can tell you who I used it on and thats all I can promise. Although it did tell me I was targetted by the drunk on N3 at least.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
No that I cannot confirm. I do not think he was blocked, or there was a roleswap or anything. IF my ability went through then it would confirm that MTR was not blocked or roleswapped or anything else. It doesnt tell me if he did an action, or if he succeeded in an action.
Look honestly Ive spent all game trying to understand my action, I cannot gaurentee information. I can tell you who I used it on and thats all I can promise. Although it did tell me I was targetted by the drunk on N3 at least.
so you got feedback that didn't indicate any block or redirect was used on mtr or you received no feedback at all, which means either nobody targeted him for anything, he was converted or he self-targeter?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
so you got feedback that didn't indicate any block or redirect was used on mtr or you received no feedback at all, which means either nobody targeted him for anything, he was converted or he self-targeter?
Yeah I guess what I get is a "You didnt see anyone interact with this person." Which can mean no one interferred, he had nothing to interfere with, or I was blocked so therefore couldnt see anything.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Well you can cross off converted because the CL was executed last night so she didn't do any actions.

I didn't self target.

I did an action and it looks like no one interfered with it or targeted me.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
someone vision GIF

Ugh we need to finish this and end this game

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Yeah, CWE is being pretty consistent on that front. Enough so that I'm willing to put my wariness of third party roles aside in this game.

I'm leaning towards pardoning Val. I'll come back and do that after my workout if nobody else has done so but going to give people a bit more time to discuss things rather than rush into ending the trial.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Enough so that I'm willing to put my wariness of third party roles aside in this game.
You should change your 3rd party thoughts to mine....Did said 3rd party kill? Yes? GET EM! No? Not a threat.

It's only burnt me once. And we all knew deep down that Scorpion was an arso that game.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ebwop

Well it didn't exactly burn me. I was already dead. But Grim won that game as Scorpion.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Im so confused, we spent all day trying to compare mechanics and log books to come up with a suspect, we decided Val was our best choice and now we're going to pardon? Based on him offering no defence?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Same. If we work out who we think the most logical person is why are going to pardon them. I get CWE's vote but the rest not so much

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I dont understand. Like we're going to lose this phase on it timing out, but it feels like nothing was discussed. Suddenly people think we should pardon Val, but Ive not seen a reason given as to why. So what is the play here?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 9 Trial Vote Count:

3 - Pardon (CWE #1797, Morrison #1809, Future #1812)
3 - Execute (Kareemah #1798, Xanjori #1801, MTR #1811)

With 7 players valid for this trial, 4 votes are majority for execute/pardon.

—-------------
Val was put forth by the participants, but they decided not to put him against Ser Bertholdt ultimately. The King raged and frothed at the mouth, but he had to abide by tradition. He angrily waved his hand and bid everyone adieu.

Val was pardoned by the court.
—-------------

MTR was seen whispering Morrison.
Morrison was seen whispering to Future
Future was seen whispering to Morrison
Morrison was seen whispering to Future.

—-------------

It is now Night 9. Night 9 will end on Feb 5th at 8:00pm ET or when all night actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The night ended quickly with The Prince set on a course of destruction. He didn’t care of the person was Cult or not. He would have his revenge. He would see this person dead for all of their misdeeds. Tonight. This was his night.

The Prince set upon MTR in his tent as he was getting changed for bed. Brutality occurred and minutes later, MTR lay in pieces at the foot of The Prince.

MTR, playing as the Cult Leader, has been killed.

—----------------

CONGRATS TO THE BLUE DRAGON, LISTO THE FOOL, AND CWE THE ALCHEMIST FOR THEIR WINS.

Scum chat and dead chat have been opened up. Congrats all! I hope everyone had a good time. :)

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I blame the stress of trying to talk my way through mechanics and shit to prove I am not scum which is not my scum game. I tend to post a bunch of nothing that looks like I am helping. But the bait just fucking threw me for a loop. I was like why would a good king do that.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I blame the stress of trying to talk my way through mechanics and shit to prove I am not scum which is not my scum game. I tend to post a bunch of nothing that looks like I am helping. But the bait just fucking threw me for a loop. I was like why would a good king do that.
BECAUSE HE'S FUCKIN CRAZY.

once the next day phase hit, i wasn't even thinking about a response from you to my whisper, tbh. i figured it was a long shot to actually pan out with any info, and if you were town there would be no need for you to respond. i checked my phone in the middle of my work day yestersday and saw that gif you sent back in response and this ensued.

capped.jpg

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
BECAUSE HE'S FUCKIN CRAZY.

once the next day phase hit, i wasn't even thinking about a response from you to my whisper, tbh. i figured it was a long shot to actually pan out with any info, and if you were town there would be no need for you to respond. i checked my phone in the middle of my work day yestersday and saw that gif you sent back in response and this ensued.

View attachment 8
That’s amazing. 🤣🤣🤣

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
this was my log book, btw. i had no actions left as of d6.

d1 - no action
n1 - no action
d2 - no action
n2 - safeguard foxxi
d3 - no action
n3 - guard myself
d4 - no action
n4 - safeguard cwe
d5 - decide fate, execute psycho
n5 - guard myself
d6 - no action
n6 - no more night actions left
d7 - no action
d8 - no action
n8 - no action
d9 - no action

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
and tbh, i don't even remember why i was sus enough of you to send that whisper, i'd have to go back and check what was happening in the thread at the time.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
so looking back, i sent the whisper to future asking him to clarify what mtr said to convince him on foxxi around 11:30pm EST on 1/30. sent the 'hail hydra?' whisper to mtr roughly a half hour later at 11:57pm EST. absolutely nothing worthwhile was going on in the thread during that span. honestly, i think i may have been a bit tunneled on foxxi as town, so you pushing her enough to get future on board, i threw the whisper out there to test the water. reading scum chat and seeing you two being like WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING and now i can't even fully remember why i did it does amuse me a bunch.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
@Matthieu looks like it's up to you if val gets executed.
Yeah, fair enough. I was dumb and it took me longer than it should to work out that three votes on either side meant I was the deciding vote.

Vote: Pardon

I'll return the favour, since showed me the same courtesy when I was on trial. Hopefully this is the right move.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter

Alright, I was late on that. 😒

Thanks for the game, it was definitely a tense one but I'd join one like this again! I was laughing at somehow surviving two trials.

Congratulations to everybody all around, really,.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
good game guys i had so much fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111oneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I saw people had the ability to kill people who visited. I wasn't letting my bloodlust kill me when I won with everyone.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
@FoxxiMcLeod I cure your bleed and you pitch the idea of offing me? Pepperidge Farms will remember this. And they will remind me at the most opportune moment.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
@VoidKitten Can we get a summary of night actions?
The player actions channel has opened up under the throne of lies category in discord.

There were a couple mistakes in there (MTR shouldn't have gotten results one night and I skipped Diva submitting an action, but i dont think he was going to. I had thought his old action was new)

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Im very confused what happened around the night I got framed and investigated.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Im very confused what happened around the night I got framed and investigated.
One of the mistakes. I had misremembered the ability as requiring the person being investigated to be framed.

So the scum used it on you, intending to frame you. But the actual ability works by framing the investigator (MTR). I reported that you were scum, but realized later that I had done it the wrong way and had to fix it.

Moana

Vanilla Townie
Attention Scum:

Did you really think that would work?
:sherlock:
Rather rude of you to cheat death after challenging Moana to said game of death. :squint:
Rather stupid of you to challenge Moana in the 1st place.
:lol:
RIP scum godfather's BPV 2023-2023. Cause if death...Moana.
:cool:

Top Bottom