Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 1 - Throne of Suspicion

Nightingale

Administrator
For the record. This is why the log books are so damn important. Xan is claiming to have been blocked. Kareemah claims to have targeted Matthieu. I am the only other roleblock - and I didn't target anyone specific person. I used an ability that would block anyone who tried to target me. So either Xan could not have been blocked, kareemah is lying about her target - which makes no sense from either alignment, or jarrod redirected Xan to me. And there's no way to disprove the last option since he didn't leave his log book >.<

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I already told you who I targetted when I voted. Val has been free to act for two nights in a row.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
From what I can tell, I think. Honestly my role has confused me a lot with how it works.

Nightingale

Administrator
it's still possible you got redirected at me and didn't actually target Val at all, but we won't know till the game ends. For what it's worth, I don't think Xan would have handled things like this if he'd been converted and was responsible for MTR's results. Although that does make me ponder. Why hasn't anyone tried to piggy back off of that? Usually cops get results and people just fall in line like sheep.... but it was only him and future who can't be cult that ended on me. Matthieu had voted for me at one point, but that I think had more to do with us butting heads. Xan voted for me... but that's it that I recall? I would expect a cult that knows MTR has false results to want to take advantage of that, but they'd probably also be hesitant to be too eager since they know I'm not going to flip cult. Which makes me wonder....

Nightingale

Administrator
Looking back at the previous day, kareemah and grae were the only ones to vote for me after MTR. Again, grae is probably because I went tunneled on him. But why didn't anyone else even acknowledge it?

Nightingale

Administrator
Vote: Pardon
okay, so looking at it from the angle of trying to figure out who is responsible for my false results...

MTR could be cult lying about results and hoping to pass off a misyeet as a frame. Grae or kareemah could have been converted to invokers and redirected MTR to someone who actually is cult to screw with his results. Xan could have been converted and actually used the frame ability on MTR. Val could have been converted and swapped MTR's target with a cult member.

Of those I think Val is the least likely, he would have had to just get lucky with his targets - and choosing to swap a cult member with another player is risky in itself.

Xan is also probably not it. I'm not sure I see him openly admitting he could have done it when he had no need to.

Grae is capable of pretending to be innocent when he's really not, but I don't feel like that's what's happening here. I think we just disagree about how to approach this game from a tactical standpoint.

Kareemah and MTR are both possible. Kareemah followed MTR's vote yesterday but spent this whole day today on Morri instead, although she could have voted to put me ahead of grae, and seemingly tried to but was too late. MTR has barely even posted these past two phases. All he's done is drop in to say he got results for me, vote and vanish which feels odd to me.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
if we vote to execute grae and ANYBODY besides a confirmed non-convertable takes the chop by hammering, we:

a) lose two blue dragon, which isn't great, but bring the pool of people to look at down to three. the cult leader is the n1 recruit and we know they likely used one charge of eradicate. it's possible they've used the other two and whiffed or only hit one of their targets. we know no cult member has been sacrificed, so they didn't get any re-up's on charges. so they may not be able to go for a double kill.

we can play around with that and figure out night actions before pulling off the execute to try and protect who needs protecting or occupy who needs occupying in order to maximize the chances we make it to the next day phase. from there, we have three people to focus on, and it should be easier to parse out the behaviors of those three to come to a vote.

b) we do the execute and sacrifice, one flips cult and we carry on. i don't know that grae's revenge passive on execution transfers upon conversion, so it's possible if we execute him and he flips cult, that we don't actually lose anybody.

Nightingale

Administrator
if we vote to execute grae and ANYBODY besides a confirmed non-convertable takes the chop by hammering, we:

a) lose two blue dragon, which isn't great, but bring the pool of people to look at down to three. the cult leader is the n1 recruit and we know they likely used one charge of eradicate. it's possible they've used the other two and whiffed or only hit one of their targets. we know no cult member has been sacrificed, so they didn't get any re-up's on charges. so they may not be able to go for a double kill.

we can play around with that and figure out night actions before pulling off the execute to try and protect who needs protecting or occupy who needs occupying in order to maximize the chances we make it to the next day phase. from there, we have three people to focus on, and it should be easier to parse out the behaviors of those three to come to a vote.

b) we do the execute and sacrifice, one flips cult and we carry on. i don't know that grae's revenge passive on execution transfers upon conversion, so it's possible if we execute him and he flips cult, that we don't actually lose anybody.
THANK YOU! At least I'm not the only sane person who understands numbers.

Day 8 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 8 Trial Vote Count:

5 - Pardon (CWE #1646, Future #1647, Kareemah #1654, Val #1706, Foxxi #1707)

1 - Execute (Morrison #1643)

With 8 players valid for this trial, majority is 5 votes.

—-------------

Yet again Matthieu was put forth and again the participants decided to spare him from Ser Bertholdt. Matthieu shrugged again, boldly confident that his wiles would confound even the most scariest and beefiest of enemies. The King was furious but he waved his hand and bid everyone good night and to prepare for the next days events.

Matthieu was pardoned by the court.

—-------------

Morrison was seen whispering to Future
Future was seen whispering to Morrison
Morrison was seen whispering to MTR
Future was seen whispering to Morrison

—-------------

It is now Night 8. Night 8 will end on Feb 2nd at 8:00pm ET or when all night actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Last edited:

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
After the King was upset with the participants the last couple of days, they made a vow to not bring shame to their houses. They settled into bed and some plotted their plans this evening, while others just stayed snuggled.

The sun started to rise and a crowd was gathering in the square. Someone was sitting in a makeshift stockades being pelted with rocks. Blood was dripping from their face. Before the rest of the participants could show up, someone threw a sharp rock so hard that it went through the person’s eye socket and into their brain. Death was almost immediate.

Foxxi, playing as The Cult Leader, has been killed and a logbook was found.

Trust me?

—---------------------

Living Players:

1. Morrison - King

2. Xanjori
3. Kareemah
4. CWE
5. MTR
6. Val the Moofia Boss
7. Matthieu
8. FutureHold

It is now Day 9. Day 9 will end at 8:00pm ET on Feb 4th. The nomination phase will end at 8:00pm ET on Feb 3rd or when majority is reached. With 8 players alive, majority for nomination is 5.

Last edited:

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
My current guess is there is 1 more cult. Foxxi was the N1 recruit, Badger was the N3 recruit, but I had Foxxi in jail on N5, and there is a cool down, so someone could've been recruited on N6, then we had kills the last night, and the cult couldn't do any recruiting or killing tonight because i had the cult leader in jail

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't get anything useful out of Foxxi, she was defending herself till her last dying breath. My current FOS is MTR, he was a lot more vocal about Xan than he was about Foxxi, but Foxxi was pushing him until she died too, which I don't know if she would, but she also bled herself without knowing anyone could save her

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
What was the deciding factor for you when you executed her btw?
When I realized she couldn't have been framed and while her line of logic ended up be half right, I didn't trust it. But the final nail in the coffin was knowing about Psycho and the circle of death n1 on Foxxi.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So I hate that the trip and then work kind of got in the way of me pushing harder to get rid of Foxxi. But to be fair though I did share my results and there was no indication that the results were wrong and no one really jumped on it. Again I would have pushed harder but life got in the way.

Since the game is not over then I do agree that there is another member out there and there is a limited number of people it could be including me. I need to work on a log book but I have been giving my results in here as I go. So I checked Matthieu just to be sure we were not wrong about him and he is clean.

And as far as me not saying much while I was in jail I answered your questions. There wasn't really anything else to share or say that was not already out there. You asked why I voted Foxxi and I said I checked her and got results. You asked if they could be wrong results. I said there is a chance she could have been framed. You left it at that.

So yeah we still have work to do to figure out who could have gotten converted.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I mean imo it has to be between Val and Kareemah. Can Morrison have started as cult?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If it was to be MTR you think he'd have been recruited after he gave his results? Is there a timeline where that is possible?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I was not recruited. I gave my results and then I was jailed the next night so no results and then I gave my results from last night earlier. If I was recruited why give my results throwing a cult team mate under the bus?

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If it was to be MTR you think he'd have been recruited after he gave his results? Is there a timeline where that is possible?
I think recruited the same night, issue is that would Foxxi allow MTR to push her just a bit?
my current timeline is this:
N1: Foxxi
N2: Foxxi was jailed
N3: Badger
N4: Badger killed (no one died that night, so that was weird)
N5: Foxxi jailed
N6: ???? possible recruit
N7: kill
N8: Foxxi jailed and executed

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I was not recruited. I gave my results and then I was jailed the next night so no results and then I gave my results from last night earlier. If I was recruited why give my results throwing a cult team mate under the bus?
I mean you have to admit this sounds very similar to Foxxis defence of "The cult bled me so it couldnt be me."

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I mean you have to admit this sounds very similar to Foxxis defence of "The cult bled me so it couldnt be me."
That is a fair point. I am not going to lie and say it doesn't sound similar. But again I am continuing to give results today and I am a terrible liar so not me.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
i can see Foxxi trying to recruit Kareemah n3 but getting occupied because Kareemah used concentrated wine, so she picked Badger the next night who also died that night.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
That is a fair point. I am not going to lie and say it doesn't sound similar. But again I am continuing to give results today and I am a terrible liar so not me.
But is you being a terrible liar a lie? Lol

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I wanted to look at who tried to de-rail the votes on Foxxi after MTR voted her. But its a bit of a mess. Satsu, Matt, Jarrod and Morrison all voted a way that wasnt Foxxi.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I wanted to look at who tried to de-rail the votes on Foxxi after MTR voted her. But its a bit of a mess. Satsu, Matt, Jarrod and Morrison all voted a way that wasnt Foxxi.
I want to believe MTR for handing results but now it's obvious Foxxi killed Jarrod to try and misynch Grae

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I want to believe MTR for handing results but now it's obvious Foxxi killed Jarrod to try and misynch Grae
Yeah I think this sounds pretty sensible.

Also is it at all possible Morrison started as cult? Because otherwise its Val or Kareemah imo? Literally everyone else has been cleared.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
if you're the last cult, giving a result about others isn't really that convincing, tbh.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
and good fucking work, future. like xan said, her flip doesn't really surprise me. i pretty much detailed out what likely happened awhile back, but the idea of her bleeding herself seemed like such a risky move that i convinced myself not to totally buy into it.

what are the chances grae is cult and him and foxxi were playing the razor's edge again, like with the bleed? why does foxxi vote to hammer the pardon? if he did lose the revenge kill upon execution passive when converted, that may be why foxxi was fine with hammering his execute, knowing she'd survive, grae would flip cult and she'd get the town clout for putting her neck on the line.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
After the King was upset with the participants the last couple of days, they made a vow to not bring shame to their houses. They settled into bed and some plotted their plans this evening, while others just stayed snuggled.

The sun started to rise and a crowd was gathering in the square. Someone was sitting in a makeshift stockades being pelted with rocks. Blood was dripping from their face. Before the rest of the participants could show up, someone threw a sharp rock so hard that it went through the person’s eye socket and into their brain. Death was almost immediate.

Foxxi, playing as The Cult Leader, has been killed and a logbook was found.

Trust me?

—---------------------

Living Players:

1. Morrison - King

2. Xanjori
3. Kareemah
4. CWE
5. MTR
6. Val the Moofia Boss
7. Matthieu
8. FutureHold

It is now Day 9. Day 9 will end at 8:00pm ET on Feb 4th. The nomination phase will end at 8:00pm ET on Feb 3rd or when majority is reached. With 8 players alive, majority for nomination is 5.
this is probably just a clerical error and void used the original color tagging around foxxi's name and her role, but her reveal was colored the orange of third party when it was first posted and is now edited to purple for the cult. i imagine her starting role was a neutral, but I SEENT IT and have to at least point it out.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
so future can confirm, but our whispers back and forth were me asking him what mtr said to make him sure on foxxi, him telling me it was the action result and feeling foxxi was acting weird. the last whisper future sent to me was him telling me he was going to jail foxxi and execute her that night. if i had an inkling that foxxi was cult, and i was cult king, i would try to not let that go through. i also likely wouldn't advocate for her offing herself on a grae execute.

i am the good king. maybe even the best king.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Well, I just let out a sigh of relief seeing that flip. I kept going back and forth wondering what was going on for the past two day phases since I could see it going either way in regards to her alignment. I think I was on the right track in suggesting that Foxxi wasn't willing to gamble trying to convert or kill me at night - overthinking obscure scenarios is a common thing for scum Foxxi and would explain the attempt to get rid of me during a day phase even with the willingness to take herself out in the process.

It's worth looking back at exactly who Foxxi whispered throughout the game, since in hindsight it seems a lot of those players were third party or scum.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Alright, so I went back and looked:

D1 - Foxxi whispered Listo, Listo whispered Foxxi
D2 - Foxxi whispered Badger, Badger whispered Foxxi
D3 - Foxxi whispered Listo, Listo whispered Foxxi, Foxxi whispered Future, Future whispered Foxxi
D4 - Future whispered Foxxi, Foxxi whispered Future
D5 - Foxxi whispered Future
D6 - Satsu whispered MTR, MTR whispered Satsu
D7 - Foxxi whispered Val, Val whispered Future, Future whispered Val, Kareemah whispered Future, Kareemah whispered Foxxi, Future whispered Kareemah, Foxxi whispered Kareemah
D8 - Morrison whispered Future, Future whispered Morrison, Morrison whispered MTR, Future whispered Morrison

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I’m going to work through some logic here. Morrison, CWE, and I cannot be converted, and I don’t believe Morri is cult sided, and CWE is town siding, and I’m Prince.

The last conversion was Night 6. So working through some logic.

If MTR is scum and making up a read on Grae, Grae is town, if he is legit and got a read, Grae is town, in other words, Grae is town.

Val has been acting town, they outed me when Foxxi knew me, and by using what I said, and this was after the potential recruitment night. So I think Val is town.

Which leaves Xan, MTR, and Kareemah

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I’m going to work through some logic here. Morrison, CWE, and I cannot be converted, and I don’t believe Morri is cult sided, and CWE is town siding, and I’m Prince.

The last conversion was Night 6. So working through some logic.

If MTR is scum and making up a read on Grae, Grae is town, if he is legit and got a read, Grae is town, in other words, Grae is town.

Val has been acting town, they outed me when Foxxi knew me, and by using what I said, and this was after the potential recruitment night. So I think Val is town.

Which leaves Xan, MTR, and Kareemah
if grae had been converted, he'd be the invoker and has a redirect night action. he could have redirected mtr onto himself or anyone other than cwe and me, if he wasn't positive i would come up town.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
val is claiming wizard. if wizard converted, he becomes the ritualist, and has 4x night actions that either redirect or grant immunity to occupation. no way were those all used up, and i don't see a world where one of those doesn't get used on foxxi last night. the jail and execution went through, so if it was cult leader foxxi and ritualist val, i don't know what they had val do. maybe try and redirect cwe to someone, in case he uses his kill. but foxxi knows cwe doesn't lie, and cwe has said multiple times he's not using it and is playing true neutral, so she wouldn't be paranoid enough to make that decision.

so yeah, i think i agree with you that val is town.

i'm looking at everyone and the role they become if converted, and what actions they have, and see if i can cobble together how those actions might have been used the last few phases.

butler and hunter both become invoker's, which again has a redirect night action and an occupy. again, i feel like one of these would have been used last night.

that leaves xan and mtr.

mtr becomes the seeker. at this point in the game, i don't know that the seeker's night actions are worth much. seeing who the prince is set to jail could be worth something, but if the cult leader is getting jailed, there's not exactly anything they can do to save them if the prince decides to execute.

@FutureHold, when did you tell void you were going to jail foxxi? what's the timestamp?

who is xan claiming? he says the info he's given could only come from the actions of one role, but i'm not putting it together.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
val is claiming wizard. if wizard converted, he becomes the ritualist, and has 4x night actions that either redirect or grant immunity to occupation. no way were those all used up, and i don't see a world where one of those doesn't get used on foxxi last night. the jail and execution went through, so if it was cult leader foxxi and ritualist val, i don't know what they had val do. maybe try and redirect cwe to someone, in case he uses his kill. but foxxi knows cwe doesn't lie, and cwe has said multiple times he's not using it and is playing true neutral, so she wouldn't be paranoid enough to make that decision.

so yeah, i think i agree with you that val is town.

i'm looking at everyone and the role they become if converted, and what actions they have, and see if i can cobble together how those actions might have been used the last few phases.

butler and hunter both become invoker's, which again has a redirect night action and an occupy. again, i feel like one of these would have been used last night.

that leaves xan and mtr.

mtr becomes the seeker. at this point in the game, i don't know that the seeker's night actions are worth much. seeing who the prince is set to jail could be worth something, but if the cult leader is getting jailed, there's not exactly anything they can do to save them if the prince decides to execute.

@FutureHold, when did you tell void you were going to jail foxxi? what's the timestamp?

who is xan claiming? he says the info he's given could only come from the actions of one role, but i'm not putting it together.
My kill is unblockable, if I say kill, they die

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Im honestly weirded out no one has put the name to my role. Im the noble.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If I was converted and I already knew that MTR was our investigation why wouldnt I have framed anyone?

I'd go after Kareemah. She's LDG 2.0, a new player people are too squeamish to pick on and thus gets to slide by to endgame with no scrutiny. Perfect target for recruitment.

Vote: Kareemah

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I realistically don’t think Foxxi would recruit Kareemah, too much of a wild card
if she can coach them up, i don't know too many people foxxi wouldn't take, tbh

foxxi did claim second butler, too. was that to create distance or to put attention on her?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
if she can coach them up, i don't know too many people foxxi wouldn't take, tbh

foxxi did claim second butler, too. was that to create distance or to put attention on her?
Im wondering that too. Like maybe they both were just butlers, its so much Wifom. Part of me thinks Foxxi claimed it because then if she dies we'd think "Well Kareemah is the real butler." but at the same time some of Kareemahs comments have me really wondering.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Guys I just forgot, Matthew could not have killed anyone last night, I served him wine last night
Like this one. Its so odd.

But then I look at the posts around this and it does seem that Foxxi and Kareemah werent on the same wave length.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So we have to look at someone else and hopefully no one dies tonight, prince should jail Foxxi or someone we’re suspicious of and I know for sure me and future are town
Like this, it looks real good for Kareemah unless Foxxi felt that she was already dead.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Honestly at this point I feel its between Val and Morrison.

Vote: Val

I honestly think Foxxi was trying to deflect from/defend Val yesterday.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Wait let me get the timestamp

January 31st, 11:50 PM CST

so mtr got the foxxi result n6, came in and voted her right away d7, you jailed him n7, he came in d8 and threw his vote back onto foxxi on january 30th at 9:45pm EST, which was well before you had made the confirmation to void you were going to jail her n8. so he wasn't voting for her in order to create distance cause he knew you were jailing her and there was nothing they could do to save her if you decided to execute. that makes me believe it was a legit investigate result from an unconverted paladin.
that's good, but also kinda stinks cause it means we can't use other potential cult night actions to rule people out.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
so the kill is unblockable, but what if someone tried to redirect you? like, you chose to jail foxxi d8. if someone targets you on n8 to redirect your actions to mtr, would you then find out your jailing mtr and have to go with it? or because the jail is a day action, it gets locked in during the day and can't be fucked with at night?

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
so the kill is unblockable, but what if someone tried to redirect you? like, you chose to jail foxxi d8. if someone targets you on n8 to redirect your actions to mtr, would you then find out your jailing mtr and have to go with it? or because the jail is a day action, it gets locked in during the day and can't be fucked with at night?
It gets locked in during the day, night actions have no effect on me

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
i can see Foxxi trying to recruit Kareemah n3 but getting occupied because Kareemah used concentrated wine, so she picked Badger the next night who also died that night.
Yeah, I haven’t been recruited I can post my logbook if it helps

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
I'd go after Kareemah. She's LDG 2.0, a new player people are too squeamish to pick on and thus gets to slide by to endgame with no scrutiny. Perfect target for recruitment.

Vote: Kareemah
The way that you’re so quick to vote me highly suspicious

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I checked Val on night 5. He could have been recruited after that. Also if someone is recruited the same night that I check them they come back as not cult.

I can see Foxxi going for Val or Xan because they are more familiar with them and may worry about either of them sniffing her out.

I am not going to lie and say it wouldn't make sense to recruit me to get rid of the person that can investigate but however I have been just throwing darts at the board when it comes to who to check for the most part and I think that has shown that I am not going to find someone in case I get lucky.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Kareemah - Butler
N1-Wine-Morrison
N2-Wine-MTR
N3-Concentrated wine-self
N4-Jailed by Prince
N5-Wine-Future
N6-Wine-Jarrod
N7- Wne-Matt
N8-Wine-Foxxi
Here’s my logbook, why don’t u post ur logbook
Vote: execute val

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
N1 - Bear Companion (Self Target)
N2 - Bear Companion (Self Target)
N3 - Hunter's Mark (Satsu & LDG)
N4 - Hunter's Mark (Kareemah & Foxxi)
N5 - Hunter's Mark (Foxxi & Matthieu)
N6 - No Action
N7 - No Action
N8 - No Action

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
N1 Lora/Not cult
N2 Badger/not cult
N3 Satsu/not cult
N4 Xan/not cult
N5 Val/not cult
N6 Foxxi/cult
N7 Jailed
N8 Grae/not cult

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Also Smite has weird wording (Night Active, Not Night Action) if it isn't a thing you use, then this could clear you.
i think it should probably say 'night action.' the description does say '... the target of this ability,' which sounds like it needs to be chosen to use. it'd be a passive, otherwise.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
i think it should probably say 'night action.' the description does say '... the target of this ability,' which sounds like it needs to be chosen to use. it'd be a passive, otherwise.
idk, there are some other things labeled Active in the other channels, although it doesn't have a charge, still a good question to ask

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Also Smite has weird wording (Night Active, Not Night Action) if it isn't a thing you use, then this could clear you.
I haven’t used it since I wasn’t sure who cult would target so didn’t want to take a shot in the dark

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I haven’t used it since I wasn’t sure who cult would target so didn’t want to take a shot in the dark
yeah, but using it also makes it so YOU can't be recruited that night either. could have used it as a self-preserve.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
yeah, but using it also makes it so YOU can't be recruited that night either. could have used it as a self-preserve.
Haven’t felt like I would be a target of recruitment yet which is another reason I haven’t used it. Plus I wanted to keep trying to use test faith to try to find cult.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I am not going to lie and say it wouldn't make sense to recruit me to get rid of the person that can investigate
you just said this, though. you were obvs aware that by the very nature of your role you could be targeted for recruitment at any point.
however I have been just throwing darts at the board when it comes to who to check for the most part and I think that has shown that I am not going to find someone in case I get lucky.
and followed that up with this. you wanted to keep using test faith to try and find cult, but say you had no real strategy or reason behind who you chose. why were you so willy nilly with one night action, but for the other it's sounding like you formed an actual reason not to use it?

• N1 was jailed by the Prince, told him I started out as Court Wizard.
  • N2: Tornadoed Psycho and Futurehold
  • N3: didn't see Foxxie's request for immunity until after day had ended. Since the general consensus in the game thread is that LDG is town, scum might go after her. Tornadoed LDG and Blind Ninja."
  • D4: Clear Mind Val
  • N4: Intensified Psycho
  • N5: Intensified Xanjori
  • N6: Intensified Jarrod
  • D7: Used Icy Veins
  • N7: Intensified FutureHold
  • N8: Intensified Matthieu"

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
you just said this, though. you were obvs aware that by the very nature of your role you could be targeted for recruitment at any point.

and followed that up with this. you wanted to keep using test faith to try and find cult, but say you had no real strategy or reason behind who you chose. why were you so willy nilly with one night action, but for the other it's sounding like you formed an actual reason not to use it?
I realize they may try to recruit me to keep me from finding them but as you see my luck has been shit and only reason I found Foxxi is because Satsu whispered to me to check Foxxi and he would protect me. Well I found scum but due to trip was not able to push hard and people didn’t go with my results and Satsu ended up dead. So again why recruit me to avoid the investigation when I am not a threat to find anyone. I only have two charges of Smite so if I am not certain didn’t want to waste where I can keep checking people and hoping I find the cult.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Logbook
I dont know I know stuff. N2 I was blocked. I got drunked N3. Kareemah's action failed N4. Badger and Foxxi know something about each other. Foxxi's early whispers make her seem clean. Vals night actions were not interfered with N5 and N6

That is my log book as its written. I also know the whispers from Day 1 and uh...day 4 or 5, honestly trying to work it out.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
And for my action last night I finally worked out that what I should do with my ability is follow the cop, to see if the cops result gets messed with. So I listened to Gossip about MTR.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
hm ok.

let me work this out,

I trust me, Morrison, and CWE, if Xan is right, i trust Xan, MTR, and Grae

which puts it between Kareemah and Val

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think Kareemah has been recruited and Xan is showing my action went through last night. I think Val is the way to go at the moment.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I think I'm going to have to go with Val as well. Mostly on the basis that Val and I so rarely vote for each other and although Val did remove his vote for me, if he were recruited then Foxxi would be gunning for him to follow her lead. Court Wizard is also a role I could see Foxxi trying to recruit, especially if she were looking for someone avoiding direct attention.

Day 9 Nomination - Val

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 9 Nomination Vote Count:

5 - Val (Xanjori #1761, Kareemah #1773, Future #1792, MTR #1793, Matthieu #1795)

1 - Kareemah (Val #1754)

With 8 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player.

—--------------
The King had enough. He wanted blood. He wanted entertainment. He declared another sword fighting event would take place. As expected, Ser Bertholdt expertly dispatched any competitors foolish to stand in his way.

The King looked down at all the other participants. “Give me someone who can stand toe to toe with Ser Bertholdt”

Everyone looked around and decided that it was Val’s turn to shine “Val, give us a reason why you should not be pushed forth”

Val is now on trial

All votes have been reset and you may begin voting for execute/pardon/abstain.

The trial phase will end at 8:00pm ET on Feb 4th or when majority on execute/pardon is reached.

With 7 people valid for this trial, 4 votes are majority for execute/pardon.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Execute

I hope you understand Val, even if you aren't cult, but Foxxi was right, we have to take down some town if we need to take down cult

Top Bottom