Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 1 - Throne of Suspicion

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Jarrod's at the top of my list after re-reading how things went down yesterday. As someone who runs games as a mod, he has a tactical enough mind for someone to reach out to and recruit.

He hasn't really been trying to solve or contribute much by his own admission. He wasn't even around this day phase in any meaningful capacity as far as I can recall.

What's most damning is how he's getting a free pass. LDG was the wrong move. We know that now - we have proof by seeing LDG's alignment. Today should have absolutely been a case of prying deeper into Jarrod given that things switched rather abruptly from Jarrod to LDG.

Satsu and Foxxi share a weakness. They're good at the game but they allow themselves to get too caught up in their 'gut feels'. Neither of them are looking at this game from the perspective of a cult. Which worries me. Anybody can have been recruited but they cry foul if someone is suspicious of them and use that as a bludgeon to pursue anyone who so much as looks at them the wrong way.

Which is why I don't care for them offering to be the hammer and take the hit of my elimination ability - and let's see if they even bother to pay attention to the risks I've outlined in previous posts.

I could say more but to be honest Dead Space's remake came out and I'm eager to get back into playing that. I'll be around and able to respond when I can but anyone who votes on me without acknowledging what I've been saying should be treated as a threat and if the game doesn't end, they should be taken out.
I am not cult. I hope you do kill me so people can see how untrustworthy you've been.

I've already said without the write ups I'm pretty much lost. Yet you keep trying to warp what I say as Im not trying to solve. I'm just sorta lost.

I run games though right? I can still be lost with the difference of play.

Foxxi brought LDG up that phase she was executed but didn't vote her, she disappeared and left her vote on me. Which is wrong.

Maybe you should be pardoned but your refusal to look elsewhere when I've said on my son it's not me. I wouldn't bullshit statements like that because I'm 100% town at this time.

I doubt I'll get recruited at this point either because I have heat and it'd be a waste to recruit me to watch me get executed the next phase.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I kinda believe Jarrod actually, I’m tempted to vote Foxxi but she’s convincing as well.
I was thinking the same thing like we were between voting Jarrod and ldg yesterday and I thought we would continue it today but idk. I believe you matthieu I don’t think ur cult
Vote: pardon
This just baffles me. Kateemah is playing the fence here hard. She can't believe me and then kiss Matt's ass by being like yeah I thought this would happen but I don't know and I believe you. She turns whatever way the wind blows.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Vote: Execute

It might be the wrong choice but the way I kept getting to the front of this is bullshit. I am a innocent drunk just trying to enjoy my whiskey.

Kill me next phase and then run your mouth more Matthieu.

Nightingale

Administrator
This is a cult game. You all aren't thinking logically. Even if I'm wrong and he's not cult right now, if we back off every time someone is up on trial the cult is just going to run around behind us with glee recruiting every person who gets pardoned - because do you really think they'll end up on trial again immediately? No. People will squirrel and chase someone else. And even if he does end up on trial again - the argument he's using right now will be just as valid then as it is now.

This game is only going to be won for us if we can remove the shadows the cult can hide in.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
The prince could in theory jail and execute you to prevent an extra death if you really are the hunter, yes.

As for LDG - yes she was town. And you know what? I'd yeet her again. Why? Because this is a cult game as you keep saying I am ignoring. She came into the day and said she had done no action the night before. If we had all collectively shrugged and said "oh, okay then" - I know if I were cult I would gobble that up so damn fast. A player who will be ignored while claiming to do nothing? Yes please.
Who was it that randomly suggested ldg,and now she’s gone, I feel like we should investigate that instead of possibly lynching more town

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
This just baffles me. Kateemah is playing the fence here hard. She can't believe me and then kiss Matt's ass by being like yeah I thought this would happen but I don't know and I believe you. She turns whatever way the wind blows.
Why are you being a dick, I’m trying to be understanding bc we literally just lynched town yesterday and we’re close to game point
rude kim kardashian GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
This is a cult game. You all aren't thinking logically. Even if I'm wrong and he's not cult right now, if we back off every time someone is up on trial the cult is just going to run around behind us with glee recruiting every person who gets pardoned - because do you really think they'll end up on trial again immediately? No. People will squirrel and chase someone else. And even if he does end up on trial again - the argument he's using right now will be just as valid then as it is now.

This game is only going to be won for us if we can remove the shadows the cult can hide in.
We can’t win if we keep lynching town people, I feel like we should come up with a plan so we’re more sure about who is town. I feel like we should use our abilities to try to weed through who is cult.

Nightingale

Administrator
Who was it that randomly suggested ldg,and now she’s gone, I feel like we should investigate that instead of possibly lynching more town
I mean, it was me who originally commented that her saying she didn't do anything the previous night was something of note - but it was jarrod and satsu who first voted for her, and jarrod cannot be the CL. Satsu could be, but I still think grae is more likely.

Nightingale

Administrator
We can’t win if we keep lynching town people, I feel like we should come up with a plan so we’re more sure about who is town. I feel like we should use our abilities to try to weed through who is cult.
We also can't win by not yeeting people. Every time we don't yeet someone, we go into another night where the person we just let go could be converted - and the larger the pool of players, the more room the cult has to hide.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
So you pop in, vote for me, vanish, and come back with this? Once you are caught up I'm curious what you think.
Actually, I think I’m mixing people up, I think I was referring to this but I would have to scroll back a bit

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
We also can't win by not yeeting people. Every time we don't yeet someone, we go into another night where the person we just let go could be converted - and the larger the pool of players, the more room the cult has to hide.
Cult doesn’t have a cap off?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Why are you being a dick, I’m trying to be understanding bc we literally just lynched town yesterday and we’re close to game point
rude kim kardashian GIF by RealityTVGIFs
I can point out statements that obviously contradict one another in such glaring ways in whatever manner I see fit. I'm actually being nice with the level of frustration I have at this point.

Over It Reaction GIF

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: execute

foxxi is right that we cant really afford to let people off. we have three conversion immune, at least, all with win conditions that favor, or don't conflict with, a blue dragon win. we've had multiple nights now where seemingly nothing is happening, besides maybe the cult recruiting somebody. we clearly can't rely on night actions to win us this game.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Execute

I can unvote and vote again to be last one on train.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
I can point out statements that obviously contradict one another in such glaring ways in whatever manner I see fit. I'm actually being nice with the level of frustration I have at this point.

Over It Reaction GIF
umbrella middle finger GIF

Yes, this is frustrating

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
umbrella middle finger GIF

Yes, this is frustrating
GIF by MOODMAN

I'd say middle fingers are more rude than anything I've said.

Pick a lane then. You can't believe us both at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if your wishy washy behavior is driven by evil intentions.

Maybe Matthieu isn't up to no good but guaranteed cult members are laughing at town just chasing their tails. They'll let me live as long as I'm drawing heat. I've shouted from the mountain top its not me but unfortunately have no proof. I'm not really good with no write ups and at this point I'm pretty much fucked. Anyone pushing me is preying on that. I just wouldn't trust those voting for me.

Unvote: unvote

where's this coming from?

If you're going to read into it, the neutral role, the Possessor, can force people to vote a specific target and the player cannot state that they are being forced to vote. The possessor has three charges of this ability. But I'd imagine that if someone was being forced to vote, they would just drop the vote and not say anything, rather than adding the line "can't off him" after, so I doubt Future was forced.

Nightingale

Administrator
If Day ends right now, there is a 50/50 chance that Grae and Satsu both go out, if Grae is the hunter, which i believe he is
I think this is a mistake, but I'll follow your lead. Though my unvote at this point isn't needed
Vote: Unvote

Nightingale

Administrator
If you're going to read into it, the neutral role, the Possessor, can force people to vote a specific target and the player cannot state that they are being forced to vote. The possessor has three charges of this ability. But I'd imagine that if someone was being forced to vote, they would just drop the vote and not say anything, rather than adding the line "can't off him" after, so I doubt Future was forced.
Pretty sure having the reaper means there is no possessor

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
heading into tonight, we know who are unconvertables are. my alignment comes down to everybody's subjective trust, but let's try and at least make sure the other two make it to see the next day.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 7 Trial Vote Count:

4 - Pardon (Kareemah #1483, Val #1484, CWE #1496, FutureHold #1527)

3 - Execute (Jarrod #1503, Xanjori #1518, Satsu #1520)

With 10 players valid for this trial, majority is 6 votes.

—-------------

Matthieu made a bunch of arguments to the participants that he should not have to go against Ser Bertholdt. Eventually, they decided that Matthieu should stick around. They advised the King no one would step forth and he scoffed at them. “You bring shame to your houses for not participating. Fine, Ser Bertholdt, you may retire to your tent.”

Matthieu was pardoned by the court.
—-------------

Foxxi was seen whispering to Val
Val was seen whispering to Future
Future was seen whispering to Val
Kareemah was seen whispering to Future
Kareemah was seen whispering to Foxxi
Future was seen whispering to Kareemah
Foxxi was seen whispering to Kareemah

—-------------

It is now Night 7. Night 7 will end on January 30th at 8:00pm ET or when all night actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Shame hung over the participants' heads as they were admonished for their cowardice. But none of them really wanted to face Ser Bertholdt either. He has a record of obvious unwarranted brutality. They knew they still had to figure out which amongst them had the most pure intentions so they settled into bed, with some attending to various other tasks.

As the sun started to rise, a bloodcurdling scream was heard from within one of the tents. As the participants converged on the sounds, stumbling as they were woken from deep sleep, they shuddered to wonder what they would find.

Inside the tent, a body lie cut from head to toe in ribbons. One of the participants fainted at the sight of the blood and internal organs. The medics went over to identify him and grimly saw that Satsu had been the victim.

Satsu, playing as The Physician, has been killed and a logbook was found.

Satsu - Physician

D1-Nothing
N1-Heal MTR - no info about target protected from death.
D2-Nothing
N2-Nothing
D3-Exhume Mazer -killed by Reaper
N3-Heal Foxxi - target protected from death.
D4-Nothing
N4-Self Care - protected myself from death
D5-Nothing
N5-Heal MTR - no info about target protected from death
D6-Nothing
N6-Heal MTR - no info about target protected from death
D7-Nothing
D8-Heal MTR

King is cult :>

As the group wept, they realized that the person who fainted had not gotten back up. He had unfortunately stumbled and hit his head on a rock. Maybe he shouldn’t have had so much mead the night before.

Jarrod, playing as The Drunk, has been killed and no logbook was found.

—---------------------

Living Players:

1. Morrison - King

2. Xanjori
3. Kareemah
4. CWE
5. MTR
6. Foxximcleod
7. Val the Moofia Boss
8. Matthieu
9. FutureHold

It is now Day 8. Day 8 will end at 8:00pm ET on Feb 1st. The nomination phase will end at 8:00pm ET on Jan 31st or when majority is reached. With 9 players alive, majority for nomination is 5.

Nightingale

Administrator
Maybe? CWE can kill too I think, but those are the only possibilities now if I'm not mistaken. Did you jail grae?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am not sure who all has a kill without going back and checking the role cards. So I guess cult did a double kill. Haven't checked cards yet for that again. Just woke up from a nap. If they did a kill though then at least cult didn't recruit.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Maybe? CWE can kill too I think, but those are the only possibilities now if I'm not mistaken. Did you jail grae?
No, I wasn't jailed. No chat was opened with me at least so I assume that to be the case.

Satsu seems to think Morrison is cult according to his log.

Nightingale

Administrator
I am not sure who all has a kill without going back and checking the role cards. So I guess cult did a double kill. Haven't checked cards yet for that again. Just woke up from a nap. If they did a kill though then at least cult didn't recruit.
You never answered me before. You popped in, voted me, vanished, and now seemingly don't care about me. Did you try to check me again last night?

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
No, I wasn't jailed. No chat was opened with me at least so I assume that to be the case.

Satsu seems to think Morrison is cult according to his log.
yep, cause he's silly. he's mentioned it a couple times throughout the course of the game, with no actual reasoning for it.

Nightingale

Administrator
And why the fuck wasn't grae the jail target. I thought the whole point of backing off was so he could be jailed

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
9 people left. 3 immune to conversion, at least two cult. that leaves, at most, 4 players flying in the wind. it's possible one of the 4 is a neutral and conversion immune, which would be nice, but im not counting on it.

i believe that was a double kill by cult last night.

can't help but feel that pardoning of grae was a mistake. he was right on the cusp of execution, was granted a stay and immediately that night two blue dragon are offed.

Vote: matthieu

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am going to go with the results I got the night phase before. The trip kind of threw me off and wasn't able to really follow up on things. Now that I am back I can be a bit more active.

Vote: Foxxi

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
And why the fuck wasn't grae the jail target. I thought the whole point of backing off was so he could be jailed
I decided to have a nice chat with MTR, because I think in this case, Grae and Jarrod are both town.

So after the brief but informative chat, I think you got converted.

Nightingale

Administrator
So you didn't check me last night, you were jailed.... and for fucks sake, it is not mechanically possible for MTR to have accurate results on me. I was not the N1 convert which is abundantly clear since the cult tried to murder me D2 with the bleed. The next conversion would have been n3/4 and that was clearly badger - I was in jail n5 so could not have been converted that night, and MTR's results are for n6 - even IF I had been converted that night he would not have gotten cult results the same night I was turned. And again, even IF I had been turned n6 - do you really think I come into the day and offer to put my own life on the line for my belief that grae is cult? That would be the dumbest thing ever.

Nightingale

Administrator
I'm going back to what we *should* have done yesterday - and I am *still* willing to be the hammer because I'm not going to be scared into ignoring my reads
Vote: Graeham

Matthieu

Scum Hunter

I think you're too scared to kill me at night because you believe there could be WIFOM in play with my night action and you don't want to risk a cult member potentially being killed or failing to convert me and thus wasting a precious night action.

The other theory is that you're just tunnel visioning and offering to be the one to hammer me in such a situation accomplishes nothing but wiping out two members of the blue dragon at once.

Willing to switch to Morrison, though, since I do wonder if we perhaps did wipe the cult out early but the game is continuing simply because the king cannot be trusted.

Nightingale

Administrator

I think you're too scared to kill me at night because you believe there could be WIFOM in play with my night action and you don't want to risk a cult member potentially being killed or failing to convert me and thus wasting a precious night action.

The other theory is that you're just tunnel visioning and offering to be the one to hammer me in such a situation accomplishes nothing but wiping out two members of the blue dragon at once.

Willing to switch to Morrison, though, since I do wonder if we perhaps did wipe the cult out early but the game is continuing simply because the king cannot be trusted.
No. Just no. First if I were cult I would just ignore you. You're not doing anything and there are easier targets. Secondly people just died, so while morri could be cult - I don't think he is at all - he is not the reason this game hasn't ended.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
No. Just no. First if I were cult I would just ignore you. You're not doing anything and there are easier targets. Secondly people just died, so while morri could be cult - I don't think he is at all - he is not the reason this game hasn't ended.

What have I not been doing?

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
All it feels like you've done is show up to argue why we shouldn't yeet you. You didn't even begin offering thoughts or theorizing until your neck was on the line
You've been out to get me from the start. You're the reason I claimed because - despite other players being quiet - you decided to single me out despite it not necessarily being alignment indicative for me to be quiet in a game. I've certainly been posting theories and thoughts and outright stating what night actions I used, though. Not just because I was at risk of elimination because I was trying to figure out what was going on.

You were willing to give Jarrod a free pass for being quiet and only speaking out when about to be eliminated so isn't even something consistent this game.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
so i believe the starting king can only be good/unseen/cult, and in order to get a neutral or psycho king, a vote for a new king has to take place.

if that's the case, I'm either good or cult. if im cult, i blatantly told people to protect a confirmed blue dragon and neutral before we hit night phase yesterday, which directly gets in the way of my win condition.

though maybe i'm wrong and neutral or psycho king could be rolled from the start. if I'm neutral, my win condition is to survive, which means i'm not the one preventing the game from ending. if I'm psycho king, my win con is to kill everyone, and again, i asked for people to be protected yesterday. beyond that, kareemah says she occupied me n1. psycho king is immune to occupy actions, so she should have been told her action failed, which i don't believe she mentioned having happened.

you are really spreading it around, and it doesn't feel like it comes from paranoia or ignorance.

Nightingale

Administrator
You've been out to get me from the start. You're the reason I claimed because - despite other players being quiet - you decided to single me out despite it not necessarily being alignment indicative for me to be quiet in a game. I've certainly been posting theories and thoughts and outright stating what night actions I used, though. Not just because I was at risk of elimination because I was trying to figure out what was going on.

You were willing to give Jarrod a free pass for being quiet and only speaking out when about to be eliminated so isn't even something consistent this game.
I hardly think prodding you early on counts as being out to get you - that's being unfair. And it's exactly *because* it's not alignment indicative that I chose to. Because if I didn't get some kind of reaction I wouldn't have something to read -- and I will go for the people I feel I can get a better read on over those I am less familiar with. Maybe I am tunneled. This exchange doesn't feel like scum you. I'm going to sleep on it.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
It's a cult game, absolutely anyone could be lying outside of those who can specifically prove that they are who they say they are.

I'm noticing a trend where people are deflecting attention away from themselves but then the moment anyone else proclaims that they are to be trusted they're told that, no, they absolutely have to be cult and there's no middle ground to be found.

For what it's worth, I had a plan in action early on and Foxxi pushing on me caused me to claim and ruin what I had in mind. So you know what? Go for it. Yeet me and I will take immense delight in watching Foxxi go down with the ship.

Unvote: Foxxi
Vote: Matthieu

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
And no, this isn't me throwing - it's obvious that even if I survive this day phase it's just going to be a repeat of the exact same song and dance during the next. So by all means, get rid of the distraction and I'll consider it a win for myself to prove Foxxi wrong no matter which way the game ultimately goes.

I tried to point out, again and again, how tunnel vision and paranoia destroys town in cult games but too few were willing to listen to reason.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
CWE is not cult. I have been straightforward and giving my results to help us out each day. I was jailed so no results last night.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
so i believe the starting king can only be good/unseen/cult, and in order to get a neutral or psycho king, a vote for a new king has to take place.

if that's the case, I'm either good or cult. if im cult, i blatantly told people to protect a confirmed blue dragon and neutral before we hit night phase yesterday, which directly gets in the way of my win condition.

though maybe i'm wrong and neutral or psycho king could be rolled from the start. if I'm neutral, my win condition is to survive, which means i'm not the one preventing the game from ending. if I'm psycho king, my win con is to kill everyone, and again, i asked for people to be protected yesterday. beyond that, kareemah says she occupied me n1. psycho king is immune to occupy actions, so she should have been told her action failed, which i don't believe she mentioned having happened.

you are really spreading it around, and it doesn't feel like it comes from paranoia or ignorance.
The only message I got was received

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
9 people left. 3 immune to conversion, at least two cult. that leaves, at most, 4 players flying in the wind. it's possible one of the 4 is a neutral and conversion immune, which would be nice, but im not counting on it.

i believe that was a double kill by cult last night.

can't help but feel that pardoning of grae was a mistake. he was right on the cusp of execution, was granted a stay and immediately that night two blue dragon are offed.

Vote: matthieu
I served him wine last night so he was unable to do any actions

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Im going to risk it and vote Morrison actually, if anyone thinks that’s suspicious of me then Vite me idc at this point lol
Vote: Morrison

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I would have 100% followed this line of thinking...if the cult didn't kill 2 last night. (Assuming some other neutral isn't running around killing suckas.)

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Firstly I dont really get why your investigation didnt come to light yesterday. But also wondering if it was a scum play why go for Foxxi of all people, there are far easier targets. I think that there has to be something there though, or otherwise its just too confusing.

Nightingale

Administrator
Firstly I dont really get why your investigation didnt come to light yesterday. But also wondering if it was a scum play why go for Foxxi of all people, there are far easier targets. I think that there has to be something there though, or otherwise its just too confusing.

So you're just going to completely ignore the fact that I laid out how it's mechanically impossible for me to have been converted?

And it has nothing to do with how easy a target I am or not - MTR would have been the target of the frame ability - and then whoever he had checked, didn't matter *who* he would have been told cult. It just happened to be me.

Nightingale

Administrator
@Matthieu - I'm sorry. I'm beginning to think I conf biased myself into believing you are scum. The back and forth we had last night doesn't feel like how you would approach my suspicion for a second day in a row if you actually were though. I think you'd be more likely to latch onto MTR's results to argue for my yeet, rather than trying to discuss with me what I felt about you.

But you're right, we are *both* going to remain distractions, and my concern about your passive remains.... if the cult turn you, the argument you've made about not wanting another town to die with you is a powerful tool - do you understand why that made me paranoid? We saw cult kills last night, which means tonight they can recruit - and tomorrow you or I could actually be cult.

There are 9 players, 3 are immune. At most there is currently two cult, and I think that's likely given it seems they killed last night. If you and I remove ourselves from this they have less room to hide in. So maybe that's our best option?

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I'm not taking it personally, Foxxi, for what that's worth.

Unvote: Matthieu

I'll be busy for the next few hours but after that I'll be free to check in again. Not entirely against the plan to take us both out if we can't settle on an alternative option though I'm concerned that this is one of those situations where town need to simply take a leap of faith or end up being taken out one by one.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Based on roles and the fact I keep getting RB'd at night then surely Kareemah or Matthieu has been converted to cult.

Nightingale

Administrator
Based on roles and the fact I keep getting RB'd at night then surely Kareemah or Matthieu has been converted to cult.
This is awful logic Xan. Clearly there is no possible way someone who is town could be suspect of you and blocking you.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
If you and I were both occupied during the night phase, then that rules out at least four players who did not perform the double kill.

Nightingale

Administrator
I'm not sure I follow. What reason do we have to trust you right now, and why would someone blocking you be ridiculous? And if you think that kareemah or matthieu could be cult, why are you voting on me? And if you're suspicious of both myself and matthieu - again, why vote me instead of letting me go after another target you are suspect of? None of what you are saying is making any sense to me. And you aren't even considering you may not have been targeted, it could have been *who* you targeted.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
well, technically he did, just he put it out in public and is missing a night action or two.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

Well I'm the drunk.

N1 I did nothing because I thought my actions were limited.

N2 I took Vals action and put it on CWE.

N3 I made Xanjori target himself.

N4 I took Satsu's action and put it on Kareemah.

N5 I took Matthieu's action and put it on LemonDemonGirl.

Each action was accompanied by a fun drunk gif.

Once again, Everyone voting me is a idiot and I mean that in the nicest way possible.
this is everything he did up to night 5. we're just missing what he did night 6 and 7.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

3 - Foxxi (MTR #1549, Future #1550, Xanjori #1581)
2 - Matthieu (Morrison #1548, Foxxi #1552)
1 - Morrison (Kareemah #1575)
1 - Kareemah (Val #1599)

With 9 players alive, majority for nomination is 5 votes on a single player.

4 hours and 45 min remaining in nomination phase.

Top Bottom