Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 1 - Throne of Suspicion

Nightingale

Administrator
I am also concerned about LDG saying she didn't do anything. If she'd been recruited last night, and her action had been tracking the CL to herself that is absolutely not something said CL would want announced, and it's extremely risky to just make up a track and hope you guess right.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I'm not sure if I agree with getting to it with rng... but jarrod is someone who is in my poe.

Poe is Val, grae, satsu and jarrod.

Of those I think val is less likely, satsu concerns me because the things he's said are easy to fake with the info the cult would have... but I am not sure badger is the sort to put his CL in his list. So between grae and jarrod - I will add pressure
Vote: Jarrod
Vote: Graeham

If it's between us then I will put my vote there. I am 100% not the one who should be receiving votes.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
No, though Jarrod's a good target. He's someone I'd expect to weigh in more and try to push for things to happen.
I've explained why I haven't weighed in more. You can cut me if you want but that will be a blow to the good guys. Is that what you're trying to push here?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Before I go to bed:

o67eRqg.png

Vote: Vote Jarrod
Was this the first random you did or did you keep hitting random until you found a target that fit your agenda?

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Vote: Graeham

If it's between us then I will put my vote there. I am 100% not the one who should be receiving votes.
I can appreciate not being able to check in frequently but it isn't unreasonable for someone to raise an eyebrow when someone called out immediately pops up.

That being said, voting on me isn't going to accomplish anything for the reasons I outlined earlier. My passive ensures that I take someone out with me which isn't great but also one of the reasons why I claimed in the first place. Anyone who wants to eliminate me should, at the very least, be willing to be the hammer.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I am also concerned about LDG saying she didn't do anything. If she'd been recruited last night, and her action had been tracking the CL to herself that is absolutely not something said CL would want announced, and it's extremely risky to just make up a track and hope you guess right.

So...I'm neutral and I don't care either way but...this. Then add the pile up on Jarrod...

But y'all do you.

🍺

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I can appreciate not being able to check in frequently but it isn't unreasonable for someone to raise an eyebrow when someone called out immediately pops up.

That being said, voting on me isn't going to accomplish anything for the reasons I outlined earlier. My passive ensures that I take someone out with me which isn't great but also one of the reasons why I claimed in the first place. Anyone who wants to eliminate me should, at the very least, be willing to be the hammer.
That is just my timeline in my never ending monotony of life.

Unvote: Matthieu I honestly didn't realize you were Graeham. Color me embarrassed.

Vote: LemonDemonGirl

Maybe Foxxi is right? I know I'm not the choice though.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Morrisons post got me thinking. Foxxi what were you and Badger whispering about?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Poe is Val, grae, satsu and jarrod
My poe for n1 recruit is:
NOT Morrison,MTR,LDG,Xan,Kareemah,CWE + NOT prince and not drunk.
That leaves me, Greaham, Val, Jarrod, Foxxi, Futurehold.

Ask me if you want to know my reasoning. maybe we can find flaws in that.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I'm telling you and ask CWE since he's played a lot with me. When I'm town and accused I will argue the entire time. If I'm up to no good I tend not to argue with 100% vigor.

You all voting me are wrong.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ok Jarrod tell us what your role is, and what you did with your actions. If you dont do it before trial I will execute you.

Backup vote in case.

Vote: LDG

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Ok Jarrod tell us what your role is, and what you did with your actions. If you dont do it before trial I will execute you.

Backup vote in case.

Vote: LDG
It's so weird to claim. This might be the 2nd game I've been allowed to and I pretty much have been playing like it's not allowed because that's what I'm used to.

Sorry I've missed other claims, am I allowed to just say I am so and so straight up?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

Well I'm the drunk.

N1 I did nothing because I thought my actions were limited.

N2 I took Vals action and put it on CWE.

N3 I made Xanjori target himself.

N4 I took Satsu's action and put it on Kareemah.

N5 I took Matthieu's action and put it on LemonDemonGirl.

Each action was accompanied by a fun drunk gif.

Once again, Everyone voting me is a idiot and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

Well I'm the drunk.

N1 I did nothing because I thought my actions were limited.

N2 I took Vals action and put it on CWE.

N3 I made Xanjori target himself.

N4 I took Satsu's action and put it on Kareemah.

N5 I took Matthieu's action and put it on LemonDemonGirl.

Each action was accompanied by a fun drunk gif.

Once again, Everyone voting me is an idiot and I mean that in the nicest way possible.
Wait put what on kareemah

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think self care counts as a visit so it cant be redirected. That didnt do anything.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Going to ignore my question of why vote for me?
I literally had invited u and voted ldg, as you called out I’m making piss poor choices and voting with the majority bc I don’t feel like going back to read everything rn

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Yes but I asked that question before the unvote.

You unvoting and then jumping back on me because you don't want to read feels off. I don't blame you on the reading part but maybe you unvoted and a cult teammate said no stay on Jarrod so you backtracked.

What are you plotting in your private chat?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Are we still cutting FutureHold slack? I still feel like he's up to no good. I might put Future, Kareemah and LDG on my shit list in no particular order.

I'm going to say this now before trial begins and we possibly misyeet and later on I reveal all of my night actions and then people start asking "well why didn't you reveal this before we lynched a town?". On N3 I tornadoed LDG and Blind Ninja. Blind Ninja died the following morning so obviously scum tried to kill LDG, therefore LDG wasn't scum. At the time. That's the kicker. She could have been converted after. There is just no way to know and we're throwing darts at the wall.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Yes but I asked that question before the unvote.

You unvoting and then jumping back on me because you don't want to read feels off. I don't blame you on the reading part but maybe you unvoted and a cult teammate said no stay on Jarrod so you backtracked.

What are you plotting in your private chat?
I didn’t respond bc u answered it yourself, I’m just following. I’m not private chatting anyone. I don’t have any cult teammates, I am a lonesome butler with basically no abilities now bc I voted to execute the jester

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I'm going to say this now before trial begins and we possibly misyeet and later on I reveal all of my night actions and then people start asking "well why didn't you reveal this before we lynched a town?". On N3 I tornadoed LDG and Blind Ninja. Blind Ninja died the following morning so obviously scum tried to kill LDG, therefore LDG wasn't scum. At the time. That's the kicker. She could have been converted after. There is just no way to know and we're throwing darts at the wall.
No LDG wasn't scum then.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I didn’t respond bc u answered it yourself, I’m just following. I’m not private chatting anyone. I don’t have any cult teammates, I am a lonesome butler with basically no abilities now bc I voted to execute the jester
Then unvote. I'm the drunk, I laid it out. You're wrong. I might not be right but you, Matt and Foxxi are making a mistake.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Also the butler is always guilty right? Especially the lonesome one.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
It's so weird to claim. This might be the 2nd game I've been allowed to and I pretty much have been playing like it's not allowed because that's what I'm used to.

Sorry I've missed other claims, am I allowed to just say I am so and so straight up?
You missed people's claims but decided to make use of ability altering night moves? Did you just pick targets at random?

Day 6 Nomination - LDG

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 6 Nomination Vote Count:

4 - LDG (Jarrod #1309, Satsu #1318, Val #1323, Future #1352)

3 - Jarrod (Matthieu #1293, Foxxi #1300, Kareemah #1360)

With 12 players alive, majority for nomination is 7 votes on a single player.

—--------------
Good and bad acting filled the stage. However, the star of the show was Ser Bertholdt doing a wonderful rendition of Mazer singing “Jingle Bells.” He received a standing ovation and the King spoke again. “Well my subjects, who here will face off against Ser Bertholdt in a battle of acting and improv?”

All of the participants looked around and quickly discussed who they wanted to put forward. They finally settled on LDG. “LDG, why shouldn’t you have to go be dramatic with Ser Bertholdt?

LDG is now on trial

All votes have been reset and you may begin voting for execute/pardon/abstain.

The trial phase will end at 8:00pm ET on Jan 27th or when majority on execute/pardon is reached.

With 11 people valid for this trial, 6 votes are required to execute or pardon.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
You missed people's claims but decided to make use of ability altering night moves? Did you just pick targets at random?
Yeah pretty much. I've been paying attention enough to pass class but not enough to be star student. I think maybe Foxxi had thrown out Xan's name as a suspect so that's why I tried to bounce his action back to see what would happen. Other than that I just was sort of hoping if I hit a person and they killed my other choice then I'd come guns blazing at them the next day phase.

I love how you're still trying to justify voting me when I'm very much a innocent.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Don't feel great about the sudden shift away from Jarrod, wouldn't surprise me if both are innocent and this is just a classic case of town versus town.

I don't know what LDG is but town cannot win without lynching people. Our only hope here is to keep shooting and hope we hit.

Vote: Execute

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Honestly I am at a loss here so going to throw a vote out since I am not sure how much I will be around tomorrow.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Foxxi is a bit too quiet imo. Makes me think that latest cult recruit is a former offensive class.

LemonDemonGirl

Lost Wolf
Foxxi is a bit too quiet imo. Makes me think that latest cult recruit is a former offensive class.
That's nice, but the the recruiter will never be found if people keep trying to Execute me. This shit happens in nearly EVERY fucking game I play. My ass is always the number one target for lynching, and people almost always cry and scream after I'm dead and they killed the wrong person.
And before ANYONE point out that I didn't use a Night action, it's because nobody was seen whispering.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ok I think this is a misslynch. Sorry got high yesterday I thought she slipped. I will stay on exectue because I dont want to go throgh this for a 3rd time. You do whatever.

Nightingale

Administrator
I wasn't silenced, no. I just had some personal shit come up I had to deal with. I feel LDG is probably telling the truth here, but that lack of doing something isn't something I am willing to risk

Day 6 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 6 Trial Vote Count:

6 - Execute (Kareemah #1364, Satsu#1368, Val #1369, MTR #1373, Matthieu #1374, Foxxi #1380)

1 - Pardon (Future #1372

With 11 players valid for this trial, majority is 6 votes.

—-------------
LDG made an impassioned plea to her fellow participants, but they would not be phased. They nudged LDG forward and the crowd roared as she stepped forward. She took her place next to Ser Bertholdt and waited for the announcement. She was going to win this acting competition and take out Ser Bertholdt once and for all. They advised everyone that the scene being performed was from Romeo and Juliet. LDG thought back trying to remember what it was about, but Ser Bertholdt grabbed her by the throat and poured a liquid down it.

“My poor Juliet. You cannot live without me”

LDG was confused but immediately grabbed her throat as the poison worked its way through her system. Within seconds, LDG was dead and Ser Bertholdt got many accolades for his study of the craft.

LDG, playing as The Observer, has been executed by the court and no logbook was found.

—-------------

Satsu was seen whispering MTR.
MTR was seen whispering Satsu.

—-------------

It is now Night 6. Night 6 will end on January 28th at 8:00pm ET or when all night actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Day 7 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
After the shocking and venomous death the day before, everyone hunked down in their tents for the night hoping night wouldn’t be like the day. As they awoke, they got changed and quickly assembled for another event this day. As the stragglers arrived, they noticed that no one seemed out of place. It was time...for arm wrestling.

—---------------------

Living Players:

1. Morrison - King

2. Xanjori
3. Kareemah
4. CWE
5. MTR
6. Foxximcleod
7. Val the Moofia Boss
8. Matthieu
9. FutureHold
10. Satsu
11. Jarrod1983

It is now Day 7. Day 7 will end at 8:00pm ET on Jan 29th. The nomination phase will end at 8:00pm ET on Jan 28th or when majority is reached. With 11 players alive, majority for nomination is 6.

Nightingale

Administrator
I fucked up, sorry >.< I woke up and posted before even getting up to shit or get my coffee, and didn't realize how many votes she was actually at. Really shouldn't try to do things before coffee >.> I stand by my opinions though, and now that I've had a chance to actually read and catch up with what happened in the last phase I'm going where I would have gone if I'd been able to then
Vote: Grae
I'm calling his bluff. I'll be the hammer if no one else wants to do it

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Foxxi is the way to go this time around. I am sure she will come up with something but Foxxi is the way to go.

Vote: Foxxi

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
He may have been recently recruited, but he absolutely is not the CL due to the mod mix up a couple days back
Depends how framed results would work. Badger had an ability like that. Would they get opposite results or would they always get cult as a result.
If framed check is always a cult then Xan wasn't n1 recruit.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter

Looking back, you repeatedly claimed to trust me but never attempted to whisper me. You did whisper players confirmed to be cult and third party, though. Moreover, in hindsight I think you would have backed off Listo rather urgently in order for town not to lose any charges for their abilities (which hurts the blue dragon faction far more than it hurts cult, from what I can tell).

First person to join Foxxi on voting me gets bled, by the way.

Nightingale

Administrator
I'm
Foxxi is the way to go this time around. I am sure she will come up with something but Foxxi is the way to go.

either you are cult trying to pull some sort of half baked attempt to misyeet me, or you've been targeted for a frame again - because I am absolutely not cult.

Nightingale

Administrator

Looking back, you repeatedly claimed to trust me but never attempted to whisper me. You did whisper players confirmed to be cult and third party, though. Moreover, in hindsight I think you would have backed off Listo rather urgently in order for town not to lose any charges for their abilities (which hurts the blue dragon faction far more than it hurts cult, from what I can tell).

First person to join Foxxi on voting me gets bled, by the way.
First, I have trusted many players I have not whispered. Secondly I whispered badger back on D2 - before it was even possible for him to have been cult, so you trying to argue that I whispered someone to be confirmed cult feels like reaching. Listo.... I am ashamed about. I thought he was fool early on, and convinced myself he was doing that as cover for being reaper. I confirm biased myself into my read... and it hurt me too. And as for your threat - how the fuck is that supposed to convince me I'm wrong? In all likelihood you're just going to bleed some other town who votes you, and that makes you town? I'm willing to stake my life you are cult - isn't that what you kept claiming to want? And the moment someone actually takes you up on it you'll start bleeding anyone who follows them?

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
If you're town, Foxxi, look elsewhere. Also why is nobody bringing up Jarrod, who was about to be put on trial before it suddenly shifted over to LDG who - as the observer - should have received far more reluctance to eliminate.

Cult haven't recruited or killed me because they don't want to gamble on being killed at night themselves. They've also quite clearly left me alive despite my claim in order to guarantee an extra elimination if they eliminate me.

So if I bleed someone and they're not healed in time and they're town aligned then that's three players gone.

After how things went down with LDG, it's pretty clear cult are sitting back and letting chaos reign.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
My idea for cult team last night was Greaham and Kareemah. Otherwise its Foxxi and ... Xan maybe?

Vote: Matthieu

I can be last one on execute as well.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Vote: Matthieu

Vote Foxxi but then switch to me because I'm probably easier to argue with than the Fox. You are wrong and pushing me over that last little bit hasn't done you any favors.

I'll gladly be the last to execute here as well. Keeping the problem solvers alive to win this is the best possible help I can do.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: jarrod

claiming the drunk is fine, but had he been converted, his night actions essentially remain the same, with him being able to redirect a player to someone else or themselves. so him listing out his night actions all the way up to n5 means little cause he could legit just tell us what actions he did as the invoker and we won't know any better until either the people he cited flip or he does.

also convenient that everyone he targeted were still alive at the time and none of them were confirmed as conversion immune.

also says he basically chose at random, but n5 put the hunter's action on the observer, and the next day votes for her trial nomination despite getting more active, direct pushback from kareemah and future.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Vote: jarrod

claiming the drunk is fine, but had he been converted, his night actions essentially remain the same, with him being able to redirect a player to someone else or themselves. so him listing out his night actions all the way up to n5 means little cause he could legit just tell us what actions he did as the invoker and we won't know any better until either the people he cited flip or he does.

also convenient that everyone he targeted were still alive at the time and none of them were confirmed as conversion immune.

also says he basically chose at random, but n5 put the hunter's action on the observer, and the next day votes for her trial nomination despite getting more active, direct pushback from kareemah and future.
I'm not bullshitting. I legitimately was throwing stuff at the wall. You have to see the difference in my play from good to bad being a Rajah vet.

I have not been converted.

Anyone voting me better get pushed hard after it comes out that I was telling the truth.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
If Jarrod were trustworthy, he wouldn't use his ability so recklessly but anyone converted could easily fake results for their previous role knowing how it works.

We don't know how many people the cult have successfully recruited - or we do and I'm too dumb to work it out but hopefully someone else can figure out the potential. Either way, given that both Kareemah and myself can take out players with our role if we see fit then I'm thinking this is a case of 'please, please back off and just put the same blind trust in me that you're clearly putting into others for reasons I cannot comprehend'.

Unless you want to lose/can't be trusted.

Top Bottom