Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 1 - Throne of Suspicion

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Todays vote wont be easy.
But it think constant distracions from fool would still be worse.
And keeping is player X a fool or just pretending on back of your head is distracting.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ok lets make it like this. Whisper me your logbook. If i find it satisfactory I will join you and post you my logbok.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I don’t have a logbook. I can tell you that Xan is cult. We can discuss other people and what not but at the end of the day xan is cult which makes todays vote easy.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I don’t have a logbook. I can tell you that Xan is cult. We can discuss other people and what not but at the end of the day xan is cult which makes todays vote easy.
Please make a logbook. Say who you are and what you did in it. this game is balanced around players doing tis.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ok this is a weird day so here is what I am at.

Claims:
Greaham hunter
LDG observer
Kareemah butler
CWE alchemist

Breadcrums is could be totallt wrong about his

MTR pallandin
Val court wizard
Xan Maid

Any ideas?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
You mean MTR and Xan? With scumbuddies like that who would need enemies ;p

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I really don't trust this. How do I know you're not one of his scum buddies?

I have breadcrumbed who I am. Xan is cult. If I was cult why would I start the day with a vote taking out one of my cult members?

I am open to discussing other people before we take Xan out but he is cult.

I'm here. I don't mind lynching Xan. IDK what MTR was breadcrumbing and don't feel like wasting my time trudging through his posts reading into things trying to figure out what he is supposed to be.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Satsu has laid out who I am via the breadcrumbing.

So I mean you guys can wait on Xan who is probably going to claim a blue dragon role like the others that were not blue dragon did but my results says he is a cult member.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
so if mazer did recruit on n1, that means that recruit became cult leader after claws death d2, and last night(n3) brainwash was powered back on. obvs the attempt may not have been successful. if mtr is so sure xan is cult, i don't know that we can let them live for another night, where another recruit could be attempted, barring a successful n3 brainwash, of course.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Reading the role cards and how I had a guess (I got it wrong based on technical error) at Foxxi and me being bussed yesterday should tell you what role I am. But I am not cult, which just means MTR is flailing desperately?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Xanjori

Starting this off. Been obvious who MTR was since the last phase(I think it was?) where he was claiming people as not cult

Also doesn't really seem like a worthy gambit if he's actually cult trying to cut people off

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I mean this is a stupid move, you're going to lynch me, Imma flip town, and then you're going to lynch MTR. Either he is town and you lose town, or we're trading 1 for 1 which he must have a good reason for.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Going back through role cards and only way Xan is not cult is if the Apostle targeted me to cause a framed result. So I guess there is that possibility which will leave some doubt but I am sticking with my vote at this time.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Going back through role cards and only way Xan is not cult is if the Apostle targeted me to cause a framed result. So I guess there is that possibility which will leave some doubt but I am sticking with my vote at this time.
Actually, this isn't impossible considering your role should have been obvious to those paying attention

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Could be framed by scorned as well. I believe you would go with your result. I would do the same.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
there's no way there can even be an apostle anyway, right? cult must always have a leader, so even if the n1 recruit was the apostle, they converted to cult leader the moment claws was executed. so if there still is a cult, on n3 it was the cult leader and they either attempted a recruit or got blocked on the double attack.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote: Xan

Someone Reaction GIF

Nightingale

Administrator
Okay; that makes more sense. Xan doing what he did really didn't feel like something he would do as scum, so a red check on him was confusing the fuck out of me.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
How do we know that to be the case, though?

The game could very well end if we find the reaper - assuming we did get lucky and deal with the cult at the start of the game - and if that's the case then it's beneficial for the reaper to bide their time and play people against each other with paranoia over being recruited.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I think there is a least one cult still out there. And yeah forgot about having to find the reaper. Need to figure that out as well. Ugh this game hurts my head.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I also saw silence ability somewhere in the rolecards but I dont remember who had it.

Nightingale

Administrator
It's starting to seem like he may have been. It's odd he wouldn't have said anything by now. Reaper can also spend souls to silence, but by my count they should only have two right now - at most maybe three if you want to go down the path of thinking the deaths N1 were cult related instead of the reaper -- they start with two - if it was a circle of death N1 that cost one, and they would have gained one with BN's death. So with only two, maaaaaybe three souls, I'm not sure they bother silencing badger.

Nightingale

Administrator
But we won't know for sure until the end of this next night. Or if badger shows up and says something of course

Nightingale

Administrator
There are some other silences though I think, but they aren't for the entire phase like the reaper one iirc?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
What is this fire do I do that
You post something like this in your discord and it will be posted for all to see if you die. Helps investigating.
Just fill it with what actions you did, what your targets were and what Void told you about results.
If you have questions I am sure mod will help you.

Logbook:

Kareemah - Role

D1-
N1-
D2-
N2-
D3-
N3-
D4-
N4-
D5-
N6-

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I still dont trust Psycho

Vote: Psycho

He just doesnt seem overly involved or solvy this game.

Nightingale

Administrator
The longer he is silent, the more obvious it is badger was reaped. So I'm just going to come out and say it - Badger is the mystic. We spoke N1 and he expressed suspicion about psycho then. We had whispers later where he still told me wasn't sure about psycho. I think badger reached out to talk to psycho, and psycho being the clever person he is knew that even if he fooled badger right then, badger may go on to talk to other people who would not be fooled. So he reaped him. Psycho was seen visiting Badger by LDG; and when asked why he was there, he said he was defending badger. A knight defending badger would have prevented a reap - which clearly does not seem to have happened.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I have my reasons to believe Psycho isnt a knight. I could explain but I would have to claim.
I dont think knight is unique but the odds of 2 knights are quite low.
i am not a knight this is not a CC.

Nightingale

Administrator
Ok this is a weird day so here is what I am at.

Claims:
Greaham hunter
LDG observer
Kareemah butler
CWE alchemist

Breadcrums is could be totallt wrong about his

MTR pallandin
Val court wizard
Xan Maid

Any ideas?
You didn't imply you thought there were any knights earlier, so if you aren't claiming knight, what makes you so sure one exists that would make a second one unlikely?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I protected myself from an attack last night. it couldnt have been a reaper because reap is unhealable, and cult attacks 2 targets so where are deaths?
It leaves alechemist and knight. CWE said he didnt do anything so that leaves a kinght. Psycho targeted Badger so he isnt a knight.
Unless I miss a role.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
The longer he is silent, the more obvious it is badger was reaped. So I'm just going to come out and say it - Badger is the mystic. We spoke N1 and he expressed suspicion about psycho then. We had whispers later where he still told me wasn't sure about psycho. I think badger reached out to talk to psycho, and psycho being the clever person he is knew that even if he fooled badger right then, badger may go on to talk to other people who would not be fooled. So he reaped him. Psycho was seen visiting Badger by LDG; and when asked why he was there, he said he was defending badger. A knight defending badger would have prevented a reap - which clearly does not seem to have happened.

Foxxi's telling the truth about Badger. He targeted me for a N2 chat and it was kinda obvious who he was to me, but when he made the comment about why I used the scum posting gimmick again, that confirmed it for me(as that was a part of our conversation).

I don't know what could have happened that Badger died even though I defended him, but that's what happened. I'm pretty sure he also told you about my knight claim so you know it's legit.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I protected myself from an attack last night. it couldnt have been a reaper because reap is unhealable, and cult attacks 2 targets so where are deaths?
It leaves alechemist and knight. CWE said he didnt do anything so that leaves a kinght. Psycho targeted Badger so he isnt a knight.
Unless I miss a role.
I don't see how this adds up at all. I assume you think you were attacked by a knight?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
For the record, I feel like Val has been over aggressive in the last couple phases, and in my experience, that usually comes from scum Val. I don't think he was cult early due to his vote on Claws, but I'm thinking he was converted after N2. The fact he jumps to vote Badger despite a lot of signs pointing to him being either silenced or killed is a terrible look and comes off more opportunistic than actually trying to drum something up to help town.

So I think Val is cult, but not the one who would have been converted on N1.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Thats what I am assuming. There arent that many roles with night attacks.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Which is funny because I had it down to Jarrod or Satsu as the most likely to be neutral based on claims and crumbs so far

Nightingale

Administrator
I don't know what could have happened that Badger died even though I defended him, but that's what happened. I'm pretty sure he also told you about my knight claim so you know it's legit.
I don't buy this. First, if you are a knight that targeted badger with a defend, he would not be reaped. It's possible the real reaper saw you were tracked to badger and silenced him before he could talk to try to frame you? But if badger does die to a reap, your knight claim cannot be true. Secondly - I had actually thought you were hinting at physician earlier in the game when you insisted the kills N1 had an explanation other than cult, and badger and I haven't had any private conversations since D2, so no - he didn't tell me your claim and I have no idea why you would assume that he had.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
When it comes to Val I saw ability that forces player to vote in a certain way somewhere. Or he could be a very desperate scorned, but I would find it strange for scorned to mark Badger. He wasnt talked about as a yeet target that much.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I don't buy this. First, if you are a knight that targeted badger with a defend, he would not be reaped. It's possible the real reaper saw you were tracked to badger and silenced him before he could talk to try to frame you? But if badger does die to a reap, your knight claim cannot be true. Secondly - I had actually thought you were hinting at physician earlier in the game when you insisted the kills N1 had an explanation other than cult, and badger and I haven't had any private conversations since D2, so no - he didn't tell me your claim and I have no idea why you would assume that he had.
I figured he may have targeted you again for a night chat. I also thought you guys whispered after that, but looking at it, that's not the case. It doesn't change the fact that I claimed to Badger, whether you know it or not.

The silence on Badger is a maybe, and would be the most likely scenario to explain how today's gone down. Though honestly, not sure how quickly the reaper would have been able to get to it. Unless cult can somehow silence and wanted to frame me.

Again, I don't understand the full mechanics of this setup but I targeted Badger for defense last night. That's a fact.

Nightingale

Administrator
I figured he may have targeted you again for a night chat. I also thought you guys whispered after that, but looking at it, that's not the case. It doesn't change the fact that I claimed to Badger, whether you know it or not.

The silence on Badger is a maybe, and would be the most likely scenario to explain how today's gone down. Though honestly, not sure how quickly the reaper would have been able to get to it. Unless cult can somehow silence and wanted to frame me.

Again, I don't understand the full mechanics of this setup but I targeted Badger for defense last night. That's a fact.
If badger was silenced instead of reaped, only the reaper could have silenced him for the whole day. All the other roles that can potentially silence only do so for 12 hours, so he would be able to talk by now. If he doesn't say anything by the end of this day he either got reaped, or silenced by the reaper to frame you. And as I mentioned earlier, the reaper could only have two - maaaaybe three - souls when this day began, and spending two of them to frame you doesn't seem all that likely to me.

The cold hard truth is this: If badger is dead tomorrow morning, your claim to be a knight that protected him last night cannot be true.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I think Val is Val. I haven't had any issues with him, but I do think your focus on both him and LDG - two of the arguably easiest targets to go after, is not like you as town.
That's not really an answer. Cult is out there and while the reaper is also a threat, you seem unphased by the fact they could be growing and they have to be hiding somewhere. Why are you only zeroing in on the reaper?

Also, LDG is whatever, but I genuinely think Val's tone changes in the last couple phase and that's problematic.

Who do you think is cult? And if I flip and you see I'm town, who do you think is reaper? Because you should know better than anyone else alive that just because people have roles to claim doesn't mean they're still town.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If badger was silenced instead of reaped, only the reaper could have silenced him for the whole day. All the other roles that can potentially silence only do so for 12 hours, so he would be able to talk by now. If he doesn't say anything by the end of this day he either got reaped, or silenced by the reaper to frame you. And as I mentioned earlier, the reaper could only have two - maaaaybe three - souls when this day began, and spending two of them to frame you doesn't seem all that likely to me.

The cold hard truth is this: If badger is dead tomorrow morning, your claim to be a knight that protected him last night cannot be true.
The cold hard truth is that I targeted Badger to defend him regardless of what happened to fuck with the results.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I believe Badger wasn't recruited before N2 so less likely to be cult, and we know at least as late as D4 he wasn't cult. Assumingly MTR found out Xan isn't cult last night, so less likely he was converted, and definitely not converted before last night. Satsu also wasn't cult and if he is would have had to have been converted last night, and I have suspicions either he or Jarrod is the reaper.

I trust MTR isn't cult due to how he went about claiming info about Xan.

We know CWE isn't cult.

Morrison could be a cult king, but I still have good feels there and he wouldn't have been a recruit.

That leaves Val, Foxxi, LDG, kareemah, Matthieu, Future, and one of Jarrod/Satsu

I think kareemah has too much of a target on her that could backfire if recruited, so unless she was recruited N1, unlikely

Matthieu is right that trying to convert him is a risk that I'm not sure cult would have taken before maybe last night.

That leaves Val, Foxxi, LDG, Future, one of Jarrod/Satsu

Val is the one that stands out as having changed tack and been more opportunistic the last couple phases. The way he jumped right to voting Xan and then immediately followed up with Badger, who was increasingly likely to have been reaped, is not a good look for me, and not the place I think town!Val would poke.

LDG is LDG and my whole argument there has been that just because we know she's an observer doesn't clear her in this setup. Though, now that I think about it, I don't think she'd be able to track after being converted? So since she correctly tracked me, she's probably not cult right now.

Foxxi hasn't seemed to be looking for cult at all the last couple phases which is interesting, but I'm willing to write it off and focusing on what's right in front of her and not giving her overall thoughts as much to try and stay alive for once. But it's definitely standing out that she's zeroing in on me instead of having a wider view.

Future is probably a toss-up, as is Jarrod/Satsu (though less likely Satsu is cult due to MTR's claim)

Hence, my vote is on Val

Top Bottom