Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 1 - Throne of Suspicion

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I'm much more sus of Listo who's shown all his trademark scum tells. He's posting enough that people are comfortable with calling him "active" - but the content of those posts is lacking. He only even offered any thoughts on the actual state of the game when I directly asked him to. Hasn't done any of his vote analysis. Do. Not. Like.
He acted like this from D1 and we already know he wasnt N1 convert from LGD n1 action. You think he is a neutral?
I mean he could be converted with bad luck protection in theory.

Nightingale

Administrator
He acted like this from D1 and we already know he wasnt N1 convert from LGD n1 action. You think he is a neutral?
I mean he could be converted with bad luck protection in theory.
I'm worried he's the reaper actually. This definitely isn't his town play.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Well that had to be someone who could figure out who mazer would target.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
No I was just curious. Lets say for example I was a hunter and used wolf day action to bleed someone. Would the mod tell me. "you made your target bleed" or " target is immune to bleeding" or I wouldn't be told anything.

Irrelevant for now.

Nightingale

Administrator
Well that had to be someone who could figure out who mazer would target.
Do you really think that listo would just go after whoever he knew Mazer targeted? Especially when there's no guarantee that the person Mazer targeted wasn't conversion immune and some random person was actually recruited?

Listo95

No I was just curious. Lets say for example I was a hunter and used wolf day action to bleed someone. Would the mod tell me. "you made your target bleed" or " target is immune to bleeding" or I wouldn't be told anything.

Irrelevant for now.
Even if target is immune you’d be told you bled the target.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Do you really think that listo would just go after whoever he knew Mazer targeted? Especially when there's no guarantee that the person Mazer targeted wasn't conversion immune and some random person was actually recruited?
Ok then Mazer was unfortunate enough to step into Listo the reapers circle of death.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Well y’all wrong cause I’m the maid.

maid GIF

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ok Listo we dont have much time left. prepare your logbook and copy paste it here. Chop chop.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
How rude. You very clearly good person.

N1: CWE MM Psycho|Compatible
N2: Psycho MM Xanjori|Compatible
N3: Xanjori MM Jarrod|Compatible
Easiest role to fake claim i guess.
If you actually flip a maid it might be usefull.

But you should have had a logbook.

Vote: Listo

Anyone that wants to pardon that in trial plz unvote.

Day 4 Nomination - LIsto

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 4 Nomination Vote Count:

8 - Listo (Foxxi #960, Kareemah #993, Xanjori #996, Badger #997, MTR #1004, Future #1009, Val #1011, Satsu #1028)

With 15 players alive, majority for nomination is 8 votes on a single player.

—--------------

The participants feasted on turkey leg after turkey leg until the obvious champion was left. The participants had to decide which among them would face off against Ser Bertholdt who holds a record of 37 turkey legs eaten.

The group took some time to discuss and settled on Listo. “Listo, tell us why you shouldn’t have to face Ser Bertholdt”

Listo is now on trial

All votes have been reset and you may begin voting for execute/pardon/abstain.

The trial will end at 8:00pm ET on Jan 21st or when majority is reached on execute/pardon.

With 14 people valid for this trial, majority on execute or pardon is 8 votes.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry didnt count votes. i am drunk and I am not even a drunk.

Vote: Execute

Will be a good lynch either way. Either we lynch scum, or Listo actually flips maid but now we have some info on the 5 people he targeted.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ok Listo real claim. i won last fos game as bd by keeping neutrals alive. Maybe we can win together.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Btw is there a player player that didnt make a post this game phase? does anyone keep track of that?

Nightingale

Administrator

I wanna hear his real claim too. Was I right listo? I was right wasn't I? Should've killed me while you had the chance =p

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Why do you and Psycho both poke snakes instead of shooting it?

Vote: Satsu

For pressure, then.

Uhm ahctually, I don't have a letter name 🤓

Vote:
Knowing that they all unvoted the moment Foxxi clarified she was accusing Satsu of being a fool, I don't feel great about this pile on and feel like we'd find cult or neutral in here

I know Matthieu has claimed, but it's possible he could have been converted by now

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
8 - Listo (Foxxi #960, Kareemah #993, Xanjori #996, Badger #997, MTR #1004, Future #1009, Val #1011, Satsu #1028)
Also, as soon as Foxxi picked Listo, a lot of people followed suit again. Barring any recent conversions, I trust Badger still, and I think MTR's reaction to the possibility of CWE having info was really towny. I feel like Val has been a little extra aggressive this phase which I feel like I see more often from scum!Val. Kareemah just following along isn't a great look either, but she does get the new player buffer.

I think Foxxi has it right with Xan that pulling this off as scum has a lot of opportunity to blow up in his face, and came out too quickly to feel like something really thought out like he would probably do as scum. I also feel like the restriction is legit and came from someone trying to make him look worse.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
If we're concerned that the cult still exists, then it's possible that anybody has been converted. Though to convert me to the cult, there's a greater degree of WIFOM involved given that any potential cult members surviving would have to gamble that hit me on a night phase when I'm not defending myself against killing and conversion. Which, assuming that a hypothetical cult member still exists seems rather risky to me. Better to go with a safer recruitment option in that case, no?

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
EBWOP

I'd be more inclined to believe that the cult would seek to recruit someone who is better at planning.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
As for Listo himself, the claim seems alright, but pulled off in a very similar manner to Claws' claim(at the very last second before the wagon could be hammered). Plus, I think Val probably isn't lying about whatever he has that leads him to believe Listo targeted Future instead of me, so he's in the least caught in a mechanical contradiction. I've also just not liked his participation all game and have said as much. Like Foxxi already said, he's being helpful with roles and being active while not really contributing to reading people. Not a great look, especially when we consider how quick he was to try and say a reaper is unlikely back on D2.

I'd like to see if morrison will come and say anything and not rush the execute, but that's where my vote will end up.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If we're concerned that the cult still exists, then it's possible that anybody has been converted. Though to convert me to the cult, there's a greater degree of WIFOM involved given that any potential cult members surviving would have to gamble that hit me on a night phase when I'm not defending myself against killing and conversion. Which, assuming that a hypothetical cult member still exists seems rather risky to me. Better to go with a safer recruitment option in that case, no?
I believe Mazer recruited on N1, and if that's the case, it's impossible for him to have failed due to the bad luck protection, and we have to be dealing with at least one other cult member. But yeah, I forgot about the Hunter protection, so it's probably less likely that you would have been the conversion.

CWE is maybe convertible depending on which of the two roles he is, but there's still LDG who we have no real confirmation on and didn't get much other than her role after she was on trial.

So, if there's any cult smoke to that fire, I'd be looking at LDG again.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Also, I feel like Jarrod's posts today have had more of that town!Jarrod fire I've come to expect from him.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
i've dealt with a migraine all of today and am about to go pass back out and sleep until i gotta wake up for work in eight hours. no clue what has gone down outside of listo being on trial, cause i've only read from foxxi's tagging of me and checking void's post to see who was nominated. won't be catching up until the morning, if work volume permits. if satsu is making a claim or implication that they know me to be cult, they were either tampered with or outright lying.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Also, as soon as Foxxi picked Listo, a lot of people followed suit again. Barring any recent conversions, I trust Badger still, and I think MTR's reaction to the possibility of CWE having info was really towny. I feel like Val has been a little extra aggressive this phase which I feel like I see more often from scum!Val. Kareemah just following along isn't a great look either, but she does get the new player buffer.

I think Foxxi has it right with Xan that pulling this off as scum has a lot of opportunity to blow up in his face, and came out too quickly to feel like something really thought out like he would probably do as scum. I also feel like the restriction is legit and came from someone trying to make him look worse.
Yeah, I was just following along bc I genuinely have no idea who could be cult, I was thinking mtr or cwe I think but I’m just going along with others at this point while reading the thread trying to make guesses

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
How does everyone feel about the kings stance as of right now? Is he for the cult or town

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So people stop questioning me indirectly...

I am the alchemist. Cult can't convert me.

Now you know what the wheel of fortune answer was.

I am the alchemist and I am going to heal foxxi tonight. (last night)

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her

Idk if this was directed towards me but I wasn’t directing a question if u were saying that, it’s literally just my guess as I’ve said

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I would have @ ed you or quoted you if it was at you.

Multiple people has tossed my name in their sus list. Just letting them know, I win with all you people. So I'll just sit over here eating chips (paint is my favorite flavor) and y'all let me know when you people come to a decision on who wins.

🍺

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him

Aww and here’s me thinking you meant you were an alcoholic. :p

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Also just gonna wait and see if there’s any further input before voting as don’t want to rush this.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Mistakes are being made!
How so?

As I see it, if you're telling the truth then that's unfortunate but your name has come up enough as 'suspicious' for it to make sense to get rid of you.

If you're the fool, then again that's unfortunate but your goal is to be eliminated so you should be happy.

If you're scum, you're likely not going to want to be eliminated but could be leaning subtly into trying to make people think you're the fool as a last ditch effort to get people to back off.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
i've dealt with a migraine all of today and am about to go pass back out and sleep until i gotta wake up for work in eight hours. no clue what has gone down outside of listo being on trial, cause i've only read from foxxi's tagging of me and checking void's post to see who was nominated. won't be catching up until the morning, if work volume permits. if satsu is making a claim or implication that they know me to be cult, they were either tampered with or outright lying.
Any thoughts on the Listo chop before he goes over?

Nightingale

Administrator
Well there is Morri, so not reaped, whoo! Which means the reaper probably hit a protected target..... awww you did try to murder me, didn't you Listo? You're caught. You know it - now do us a favor and tell us who Mazer targeted N1?

Listo95

Also just gonna wait and see if there’s any further input before voting as don’t want to rush this.
Well there is Morri, so not reaped, whoo! Which means the reaper probably hit a protected target..... awww you did try to murder me, didn't you Listo? You're caught. You know it - now do us a favor and tell us who Mazer targeted N1?
MTR duh.

Nightingale

Administrator
Xan didn't behave partnered with Claws, and I still think his hasty accusation of me doesn't come from scum Xan. I could see Mazer maybe wanting Xan? Maaaaybe? But if he did pick Xan, I don't think he got him.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him

I think we've got about everything we're gonna get out of this day. Let's finish it.

Day 4 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Trial Vote Count:

8 - Execute (Satsu #1030, Val #1031, LDG #1036, Foxxi #1038, Matthieu #1043, Future #1051, Kareemah #1058, Psycho #1085)

With 14 players valid for this trial, majority is 8 votes.

—-------------

Listo attempted to argue, but it was in vain as they pushed him forward towards an applauding crowd. Listo took his seat at the table and faced off against Ser Bertholdt. They downed turkey leg after turkey leg, bits of flesh flying everywhere. Listo was slightly ahead as Ser Bertholdt reached across the table and pounded Listo’s face into his plate, repeatedly. Bits of Listo now flew everywhere too. Before Listo died, he smiled and whispered, “Thank you.”

Listo, playing as The Fool, has been executed by the court and a logbook was found.

Logbook:

Morrison was the worst king to ever live.
Xanjori was the dumbs.
Kareemah failed everyone living.
CWE was telling all the lies.
Psycho went full mental and killed all.
Badger was on shrooms.
MTR killed his house.
Foxxi was the worst help for the royal family.
Val was obviously the right choice.
BN is the worst Alch.
Matthieu failed everyone.
Future betrayed his house.
LDG failed me.
Satsu demanded blood.
Jarrod loves Mithras.
Lora was the worst sellsword ever.
Mazer failed Mithras.
Claws was declawed this game.

With The Fool’s execution, all players who voted to execute will lose 1 charge of all of their limited charge abilities. In addition, any trial tomorrow will need unanimous votes for execution by the court.

—-------------

Future was seen whispering to Foxxi
Foxxi was seen whispering to Future.

—-------------

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end on January 21st at 8:00pm ET or when all night actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Day 5 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
After the excitement of the day, everyone settled into bed, with the typical nightly visits participants are making in order to win the trophy and unseat Ser Bertholdt. At night they all dreamt of the archery challenge that lay before them the next day. As they awoke, they grabbed their bows and quivers and headed out to the pavilion. Much to everyone’s surprise, no one was unexpectedly missing from the group. They all nodded at each other and went out onto training pitch.

—---------------------

Living Players:

1. Morrison - King

2. Xanjori
3. Kareemah
4. CWE
5. Psycho666Soldier
6. Badger
7. MTR
8. Foxximcleod
9. Val the Moofia Boss
10. Matthieu
11. FutureHold
12. LemonDemonGirl
13. Satsu
14. Jarrod1983

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 8:00pm ET on Jan 24th. The nomination phase will end at 8:00pm ET on Jan 23th or when majority is reached. With 14 players alive, majority for nomination is 8.

Note: Nomination phase will function as normally. Once the trial begins, execution by court vote can only be achieved if all players vote for Execute.

Last edited:

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am going to make the choice for the day easy. The cult is not dead. Now if we want to discuss stuff that is fine but again the cult is not dead. Now I have a headache and will be back later after some more rest.

Vote: Xanjori

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ok fine we can get back to it later if necessary. Not that important right now.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Prince should be looking for a reaper, maybe they like your profile pic :p

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Prince should be looking for a reaper, maybe they like your profile pic :p
I like ur profile pic ;p and accurate I’ve claimed my role multiple time and now I’ve lost the ability to poison the king if he was bad 🙄 I wouldn’t have poisoned him without the towns consensus first and I’ve been trying to figure out his position this entire time, if I was cult why would I be doing that 🙄🙄🙄🙄 lol I can’t believe someone put me in jail this feels racially motivated 😂😂😂 jk

Top Bottom