Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 1 - Throne of Suspicion

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
I'll say this, if all you fuckers were ACTUAL murder investigators, you'd end up jailing the wrong person.

Vote:
Vote: Execute
Ir you could just try answering the original question which has been posed at you instead of throwing toys out the pram? Who do you think is sus?

Nightingale

Administrator
This shit happens every fucking game I play. Every. Single. Game. It's the equivalent of me exhaling loudly and being told to shut the fuck up.
Because it's the point of the game? You can't play and expect people to just not ever suspect or vote for you.

Nightingale

Administrator
And I didn't want to be obnoxious and derail conversation yesterday, but incase it was missed/forgotten... I am bleeding and will die tonight unless someone can prevent me from dying, or heal me... so if there is anyone in this game that can keep me from falling over dead tonight, I'd appreciate that >.>

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
And I didn't want to be obnoxious and derail conversation yesterday, but incase it was missed/forgotten... I am bleeding and will die tonight unless someone can prevent me from dying, or heal me... so if there is anyone in this game that can keep me from falling over dead tonight, I'd appreciate that >.>
Quit yer bitchin'.

Nightingale

Administrator
But on more serious topics, I'm still not sure what to make of LDG. The attempt at a self vote is very on brand for her as town I feel. But I honestly don't remember the last time I saw her as scum either. I do remember the last time we played this game she was town, and when accused she started throwing out all sorts of wild claims that contradicted themselves - which did an excellent job of convincing people she was caught and didn't know how to lie to get people off her. This does feel a bit different from that.

Nightingale

Administrator
And I keep going back to saying she forgot her action N1, which isn't possible since night ended early. Meh.
Vote: Execute

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
But on more serious topics, I'm still not sure what to make of LDG. The attempt at a self vote is very on brand for her as town I feel. But I honestly don't remember the last time I saw her as scum either. I do remember the last time we played this game she was town, and when accused she started throwing out all sorts of wild claims that contradicted themselves - which did an excellent job of convincing people she was caught and didn't know how to lie to get people off her. This does feel a bit different from that.
She was recently non-town in Mafia Kart. She was doing the confusing “what is Sonic doing here?” when she was Sonic.

Nightingale

Administrator
I'm not sure her lack of offering who she thinks is suspicious is in itself suspicious. If she's cult, she'd have to be the last of the cult - so what harm would tossing out a couple of random names be? It's not like she could have anyone she needs to avoid letting suspicions fall on before she's yeeted. If she's 3p it's the same kinda thought... there's no allegiance she would need to consider.

Nightingale

Administrator
I'm more sus of the lie about not acting N1 - although now that I think on that more it doesn't make any sense. Claws was promoted to cult leader, which means if LDG is cult, she had to have been recruited N1... so whatever action she would have done N1 would have been her original role - and what reason would she have to lie about not doing something? Unless she's 3p - not cult maybe?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I just want to get any thoughts from her because if she's innocent it would help her odds.

I'm not against a pardon. I just wish she would focus less on the frustration of the position and work with us, and I'll try to work with her in return

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
You're allowed to claim your role in this game, LDG. If you don't feel comfortable claiming in the thread, then you can send someone you trust a whisper letting them know your role.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah you can send me your trust whisper. I will be very comfortable to claim that for you.

On a more serious note I think that is an execute.
LDG is probally not scum here but someone who gets nominated 9 votes to 1 , doesn't even claim and gets pardoned is to good conversion candidate to be kept alive.

Hi btw.

Nightingale

Administrator
And telling us what your N1 action was. Because you can't have forgotten to put an action in N1 since D2 began early.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am leaning town but as much as I like LDG this song and dance gets old. Just answer various questions people are asking of you and you may very live. Don't just give up which is what it seems like you are doing.

LemonDemonGirl

Lost Wolf
Fine. I'm the Observer. I actually DIDN'T forget my N1 action, upon looking at my channel. I'd say that I tried to spy on Listo, but he seems to want to stomp on my throat and crush my windpipe. No result. On N2, my action failed.

Go ahead. Execute me. I'm fucking tired.

Nightingale

Administrator
This feels genuine. Which action specifically did you use on Listo? Observe, or Overlook?
Unvote:
Vote: Pardon

And as a side note until further notice
FoS: Listo

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Okay this reads genuine to me also.

Nightingale

Administrator
Someone else unvote before day ends. And anyone who does end day while there's still info to be had will be sus as fuck

Nightingale

Administrator
And I rescind my FoS on listo, I'm 99% sure he's not cult, and think he's probably town at this point.

Nightingale

Administrator
Also, anyone who has anything to prevent conversions - if the cult still exists this is the night to use them. I would appreciate some help in that if anyone can - I can't use my own without preventing someone from being able to keep me from dying to this bleed.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Anyone want to take a guess at the sentence?

Nightingale

Administrator
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Anyone want to take a guess at the sentence?
Huh. When I went to quote you and give a sarcastic remark that it was a run-on sentence- the quote shows the spaces for me. Wonder if it still will when I hit reply?

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If anyone guesses it, you are entered into a raffle to own my vote.

(Raffle tickets non-transferable and non-refundable).

Listo95

If anyone guesses it, you are entered into a raffle to own my vote.

(Raffle tickets non-transferable and non-refundable).
Well I have it down 1 of 2 different sentences (every word is the same but the 9 letter word)

Nightingale

Administrator
Am mildly sus of BN and Xan - the first for seeming to establish himself fairly well in the last phase, and then feeling like he ghosted this one. The second because I would expect a lot more from him as town. But that's just based off the top of my head on gut feel.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Does LDG's claim preclude then from being a cult or are we just going on "That was the only reason Foxxi suspected them"?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Am mildly sus of BN and Xan - the first for seeming to establish himself fairly well in the last phase, and then feeling like he ghosted this one. The second because I would expect a lot more from him as town. But that's just based off the top of my head on gut feel.
Xan could be a neutral, but I highly doubt is cult. Same with BN, and honestly, while I see your point, I feel like BN was too talkative the first two phases to be a lone threat.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I just want to get any thoughts from her because if she's innocent it would help her odds.

I'm not against a pardon. I just wish she would focus less on the frustration of the position and work with us, and I'll try to work with her in return
she's been a winner is two out of the last three games played over at rajah(mafia kart and ghostbusters) and in caito saves christmas she made it to night 6, i believe. this tantrum is dumb.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Does LDG's claim preclude then from being a cult or are we just going on "That was the only reason Foxxi suspected them"?
yeah, i kinda want to think on this a bit. we know she is claiming an action on foxxi n2 and it failed. what would make one of the observer's night actions fail? obvs a direct rb on her would do that, but would ldg be a target for a rb going into n2? what else leads to failure of a watch/track?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
yeah, i kinda want to think on this a bit. we know she is claiming an action on foxxi n2 and it failed. what would make one of the observer's night actions fail? obvs a direct rb on her would do that, but would ldg be a target for a rb going into n2? what else leads to failure of a watch/track?
This is actually a really good point

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
a redirect off of foxxi and onto someone that cannot be targeted would be a possible explanation. i'm out and about right now, so not ideal for looking through the role list and their potential night actions to put together some hypotheticals.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
the only role the observer can't target is a king, so the redirect would have had to be to me to get a failed action, i believe.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Working nights while taking an exam during the day, hard to get properly involved.

I think pardoning LDG is going to be the right call though.

Nightingale

Administrator
Working nights while taking an exam during the day, hard to get properly involved.

I think pardoning LDG is going to be the right call though.
Do you have anything thoughts on anything other than a pop in to say you are busy and then vanishing again?

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
bit disappointed no discussion popped up around ldg's failed n2 action. im on my way home now but it's 10 minutes until deadline, so this pardon is gonna go through.

here's hoping foxxi has been healed.

Day 3 End - LDG Pardoned

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Trial Vote Count:

6 - Pardon (CWE #827, Foxxi #849, Badger #850, MTR #851, Matthieu #851, Future #863)

With 15 players valid for this trial, majority is 8 votes.

—-------------

After an impassioned defense, the participants decided that LDG would not have to face Ser Bertholdt this day. Instead, they found a poor jester to take his place. As expected the jester did not last long at all. Ser Bertholdt claimed glorious victory as all prepared to get some sleep for the next event.

LDG has been pardoned by the court.

—-------------

Foxxi was seen whispering to Listo.
Listo was seen whispering to Foxxi.
Foxxi was seen whispering to Future.
Future was seen whispering to Foxxi.

—-------------

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end on January 19th at 8:00pm ET or when all night actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Day 4 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Everyone went to sleep dreaming dreams of their triumphs and failures in the arena. Some went about some secret business at night while others stayed cozy. Day broke and everyone arose and got prepared for the day's event - A turkey leg eating contest. Everyone assembled in the pavilion, but it seemed someone was missing. They went to check and found that Blind Ninja did not awaken, as his throat was slashed and blood covered his tent. His discoverers vomited at the sight of him and quickly ran to tell the others.

Blind Ninja, playing as the Chronomancer, has been killed and no logbook was found.

—---------------------

Living Players:

1. Morrison - King

2. Xanjori
3. Kareemah
4. CWE
5. Psycho666Soldier
6. Badger
7. MTR
8. Foxximcleod
9. Val the Moofia Boss
10. Matthieu
11. FutureHold
12. LemonDemonGirl
13. Listo95
14. Satsu
15. Jarrod1983

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on Jan 21st. The nomination phase will end at 8:00pm ET on Jan 20th or when majority is reached. With 15 players alive, majority for nomination is 8.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Well glad to see that Foxxi didn't bleed to death. I wonder if anyone learned anything useful

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Foxxi

Im pretty certain that BN tornado'd me and Foxxi last night. If she was bleeding she'd have bled to death because the heal would have landed on me. I know this based on my own night action targeting me. I think she lied about the bleeding to try buy cred.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Is this a random vote or what you are leaning towards or is this predicated on actual info?
It is not based off any info since I am town. I am going to guess I am just towards the top of his list for some reason and he is just picking someone to vote for.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Is your query genuine or is it coming from scum or an opportunistic evil neutral?

MTR's response to Foxxi living is a classic scum response.
Foxxi is on my town list which is why I responded that way since we didn't lose her. But now I have something to think about with the info Xanjori just shared

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Foxxi is on my town list which is why I responded that way since we didn't lose her. But now I have something to think about with the info Xanjori just shared
A likely story. And a likely excuse.

:squint:

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Foxxi

Im pretty certain that BN tornado'd me and Foxxi last night. If she was bleeding she'd have bled to death because the heal would have landed on me. I know this based on my own night action targeting me. I think she lied about the bleeding to try buy cred.
And if Foxxi wasn't "tornando'd"(whatever that is)...someone (i know who) healed Foxxi.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I swear sometimes I suck when I am town and managed to get misyeeted. I am not scum of any sort.

I know that Satsu is not cult and Badger is not cult and that is about it.

Top Bottom