Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 1 - Throne of Suspicion

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
I kinda believe Jarrod actually, I’m tempted to vote Foxxi but she’s convincing as well.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
If Jarrod were trustworthy, he wouldn't use his ability so recklessly but anyone converted could easily fake results for their previous role knowing how it works.

We don't know how many people the cult have successfully recruited - or we do and I'm too dumb to work it out but hopefully someone else can figure out the potential. Either way, given that both Kareemah and myself can take out players with our role if we see fit then I'm thinking this is a case of 'please, please back off and just put the same blind trust in me that you're clearly putting into others for reasons I cannot comprehend'.

Unless you want to lose/can't be trusted.
Woah woah, I can’t take out players lmao I could only have poisoned the king but I lost that ability because I voted against the fool. Now I can only serve wine, I served wine to Jarrod last night bc I was afraid he might target me, I serve wine to whoever I’m suspicious of lol

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
If Jarrod were trustworthy, he wouldn't use his ability so recklessly but anyone converted could easily fake results for their previous role knowing how it works.

We don't know how many people the cult have successfully recruited - or we do and I'm too dumb to work it out but hopefully someone else can figure out the potential. Either way, given that both Kareemah and myself can take out players with our role if we see fit then I'm thinking this is a case of 'please, please back off and just put the same blind trust in me that you're clearly putting into others for reasons I cannot comprehend'.

Yeah, I'm failing hard in keeping up. Why I've just been throwing stuff at the wall.

Vote me and execute me and then I'd like to hear your reasoning as to why you should be trusted. You've called for my head the last bit and on my son I am not cult, haven't been converted and yeah I suck and can't really prove any of it. I'm telling everyone though, I'm going to get mislynched here. Whoever is hard pushing me should be up next, if the game continues and my death doesn't win this for the cult.

So vote me. Execute me. Then I want to see how you reason that you are still to be trusted.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

200.gif

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah, I'm failing hard in keeping up. Why I've just been throwing stuff at the wall.

Vote me and execute me and then I'd like to hear your reasoning as to why you should be trusted. You've called for my head the last bit and on my son I am not cult, haven't been converted and yeah I suck and can't really prove any of it. I'm telling everyone though, I'm going to get mislynched here. Whoever is hard pushing me should be up next, if the game continues and my death doesn't win this for the cult.

So vote me. Execute me. Then I want to see how you reason that you are still to be trusted.
I believe Jarrod, ima go with MTR on Foxxi sorry

Foxxi reads as town to me, that being said...

I'm calling his bluff. I'll be the hammer if no one else wants to do it

You don't believe Matthieu is the hunter? If so then that is actually all the more reason for me to vote with him against you. I don't think anyone else still alive would talk to me on N1.

I'd rather look elsewhere but if it comes down to Foxxie vs Matthieu I'm going to vote to execute Foxxie.

Nightingale

Administrator
So you attempt to deflect away to jarrod, and when that doesn't work circle back to me? I am not cult - either MTR is doing some kind of mind bending scum play to attempt to yeet me - or as already shown once - the openly claimed paladin got hit with a frame ability. There is no world in which I as scum bus my partner on day two while simultaneously bleeding myself without having any indication that anyone who could heal it even *exists* since the game random roles.

Grae on the other hand has done what? Use his early claim to attempt to keep people from even daring to consider him out of fear that they'll be yeeted with him - proclaiming that anyone who wants to should at least be willing to be the hammer.... and the first time someone says "yeah sure, I'll do that" he decides to throw bleeds at people. Yeah. No.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
There is no world in which I as scum bus my partner on day two while simultaneously bleeding myself without having any indication that anyone who could heal it even *exists* since the game random roles.
That would have been an exceptional scum play. Well played if true. I think you are just a n5 recruit if so.

Nightingale

Administrator
How do you know that?
the fact that MTR came into the day hot for Xan and the mod had to correct results, and the badger later flipped apostle with the ability to create framed results. It's a logical assumption, combined with knowing he's wrong about me.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Meh, whatever. Vote me then. Just let me be the hammer if you decide to execute to avoid the extra death.

Cult games aren't fun when people fall prey to paranoia and give certain players a free pass despite barely engaging but then the mob just randomly go after whoever happens to be in the firing line at the time.

Unvote: Foxxi
Vote: Foxxi

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I am willing to be last player on execute. If Greaham goes to trial plz jail Foxxi. If he flips BD execute her. If he flips cult then pardon.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Granted, you're making a mistake just like you did with LDG but it is what it is. The only question is whether it's a well meaning or purposeful mistake but as LDG outlined yesterday, you'll go 'OOPS MY BAD' and then rather than stop and think just go for the next easy target. Which, y'know, is exactly how a cult game is won.

Unvote: Matthieu

I am trying to put together my thought process.

The only thing I am absolutely certain of is that FutureHold is the prince. On N1 I was jailed and the prince said he had a town lean on Psycho. A few minutes ago I whispered FutureHold and asked him who he had a town lean on N1 and he said Psycho, so it's for sure him. No point sitting on this when scum were probably going to look at Future due to what was said earlier today, mind as well clear up the confusion for other town players.

So I wholeheartedly trust FutureHold. There is a tinge of doubt in my mind about Foxxie. Foxxie could have been converted and is playing along with the Prince. Foxxie is capable of doing that. But again, Foxxie reads as town to me. As for who to go after, what Foxxie says about Graeham does make some sense, but I'm not sure. An alternative target could be Satsu, who has been rather ardent against Foxxie. Could be scum trying to lynch her without wasting a night action.

Vote: Satsu

Also, on a side note, it's kinda dispiriting to see that there are some hard feelings over being lynched this game. I know getting lynched sucks, but we've been playing this game for how many years? You get used to it, or at least I did. My life doesn't revolve around mafia.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I’m not good enough at the game yet to lie so 😂 I wish I was lucky enough to be cult first game, that sounds fun, but I have been serving wine to people I think that’s suspicious/suspected me of being cult so if they wanted to do an action against me they wouldn’t be able to, and constantly asking Morrison what’s his side so pull a card if he’s cult
Come on Grea why didnt you pick Kareemah, she wanted to be a cult. Guess it can never go wrong with Val.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Come on Grea why didnt you pick Kareemah, she wanted to be a cult. Guess it can never go wrong with Val.
I don't want to the one to go after the new player. The most I did on that front is mention early on that if I were cult, I'd recognise that a new player is likely a safe bet for an early recruit.

Now, we know that LDG wasn't recruited to the cult despite also generally surviving - and winning - recent games. So my guess is that it's experienced players who were recruited.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
I want to be cult, yes bc it’s sounds fun and difficult but I am not cult, I swear on my mom 😂

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think Satsu is it, Satsu is bleed immune, i mean they could've kept it after converting but i doubt it
It would be transfered. It doesn't confirm Greaham to be a hunter and it doesn't prove my alignment only my role. that is why using it on me was a waste.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
That being said, remember a few games back when you were convinced I wasn't worthy of trust, Foxxi, only for me to be entirely innocent? This is another repeat of that particular situation.

You also know how much I hate being eliminated early, so if I'm lying then everybody is free to off me early if I'm not telling the truth. That's how trustworthy I am in this game.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Its rough because of recruitment. Like Id say Foxxi was very clearly pro town early game, but then her execute on LDG seemed extremely dodgy to me. I dunno why LDG was put on the chopping block, again, recruiting someone thats under heavy suspicion seems an entirely too risky play especially when cult got hit hard. They need experienced players that can keep them alive.

Kareemah what did you do the night before last?

Nightingale

Administrator
That being said, remember a few games back when you were convinced I wasn't worthy of trust, Foxxi, only for me to be entirely innocent? This is another repeat of that particular situation.

You also know how much I hate being eliminated early, so if I'm lying then everybody is free to off me early if I'm not telling the truth. That's how trustworthy I am in this game.
......AtE from you is completely NAI - so you're not really giving me anything here that convinces me I'm wrong grae. Before you were all about accepting someone being sus if they were willing to accept the risk of your threat. Now you're trying to argue anything to avoid actually letting someone follow through with that. You're going to need to give me something else here if I'm wrong grae. Who do you suspect if it's not you?

Nightingale

Administrator
I will say I don't think satsu is partnered with grae. It would be an interesting play to pretend to bleed a buddy who is immune, but I don't think the way the two interacted about it feels staged?

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
......AtE from you is completely NAI - so you're not really giving me anything here that convinces me I'm wrong grae. Before you were all about accepting someone being sus if they were willing to accept the risk of your threat. Now you're trying to argue anything to avoid actually letting someone follow through with that. You're going to need to give me something else here if I'm wrong grae. Who do you suspect if it's not you?
We're dealing with a cult, so the idea that people are town because they're saying and doing the 'right' things is pretty suspicious. Who are the cult more likely to recruit in your opinion? Players who are cleared or players who are suspicious and likely to be eliminated?

Another, perhaps more important question - why are you acting like someone deliberately being suspicious is worthy of elimination when for all you know I've been deliberately behaving this way?

I'm also curious as to why nobody has asked me what I've been doing at night.

N1 - Bear Companion (Self Target)
N2 - Bear Companion (Self Target)
N3 - Hunter's Mark - Satsu & LDG
N4 - Hunter's Mark - Kareemah & Foxxi
N5 - Hunter's Mark - Foxxi & Matthieu
N6 - N/A
D7 - Wolf Companion - Satsu

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Here’s my logbook as well
Kareemah - Butler

N1-Wine-Morrison

N2-Wine-MTR

N3-Concentrated wine-self

N4-Jailed by Prince

N5-Wine-Future

N6-Wine-Jarrod

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Either way, given that both Kareemah and myself can take out players with our role if we see fit then I'm thinking this is a case of 'please, please back off and just put the same blind trust in me that you're clearly putting into others for reasons I cannot comprehend'.

Interesting timing for everybody to vanish after Kareemah and I listed our actions...

Sorry Grea you are outed scum. Game over.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

3 - Matthieu (Foxxi #1385, Satsu #1396, Jarrod #1397)
2 - Foxxi (MTR #1387, Kareemah #1409)
2 - Satsu (Val #1432, Matthieu #1436)
1 - Xanjori (Future #1384)
1 - Jarrod (Morrison #1398)

With 11 players alive, majority for nomination is 6 votes on a single player.

2.5 hours left in nomination phase

Nightingale

Administrator
Grae.... you're voting Satsu. You tried to appeal to me through AtE and when that didn't work said that my suspicion of you is suspicious. If you are really the hunter you claim to be, why are you so adamantly against letting the people you're suspect die to your passive?

Nightingale

Administrator
What’s ate
Appeal to empathy - it's something grae does regardless of his alignment to avoid being yeeted, so it's not in and of itself suspicious, the more suspicious thing to me is that he is calling my behavior suspicious, and voting satsu - both of us who said we would be willing to hammer him - and instead of taking us up on that offer if he's sus of us and actually the role he's claiming - he's still trying to deflect.

Day 7 Nomination - Matthieu

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 7 Nomination Vote Count:

3 - Matthieu (Foxxi #1385, Satsu #1396, Jarrod #1397)

2 - Foxxi (MTR #1387, Kareemah #1409)
2 - Satsu (Val #1432, Matthieu #1436)
1 - Xanjori (Future #1384)
1 - Jarrod (Morrison #1398)

With 11 players alive, majority for nomination is 6 votes on a single player.

—--------------
Sprained wrists and the occasional broken arm abound, Ser Bertholdt was crowned the victor, but as always, the King suggested one of the participants try to unseat Ser Bertholdt one on one. Everything looked around and quickly decided that Matthieu is probably their best bet at beating Ser Bertholdt.

They surrounded Matthieu. “Tell us why you shouldn’t have to go arm for arm with that gigantic creature of a man.”

Matthieu is now on trial

All votes have been reset and you may begin voting for execute/pardon/abstain.

The trial phase will end at 8:00pm ET on Jan 29th or when majority on execute/pardon is reached.

With 10 people valid for this trial, 6 votes are required to execute.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Sorry Grea you are outed scum. Game over.

Except I'm not and the game is only over if this is an attempt to eliminate two players at once by taking me out and having someone play the role of a sucker and 'sacrifice' themselves to be the hammer only to die as well.

Which would bring us from 11 players to 9 players. In case you haven't noticed, cult haven't been killing players - how many could be converted by this point? I think there's a cap of 4? Let's assume the worst, that the cult has reached the cap. 9 minus 4 equals 5 players.

The cult can kill two players at once at night, which brings it down to 3 players and that is game over.

So, yeah, none of you have commented anything along these lines. You haven't responded to my questions. You haven't discussed my night actions.

This is a pretty classic sign of just trying to pick easy targets (LDG and me) for an unjust elimination without ever truly being willing to look at different angles or discuss what is going on.

So I'm on trial. Actually discuss the game, please. Not this evasive nonsense.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
At any rate, even if you don't plan to change your mind you still need to discuss. So do that, please. Don't just show up and vote then vanish again.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Except I'm not and the game is only over if this is an attempt to eliminate two players at once by taking me out and having someone play the role of a sucker and 'sacrifice' themselves to be the hammer only to die as well.

Which would bring us from 11 players to 9 players. In case you haven't noticed, cult haven't been killing players - how many could be converted by this point? I think there's a cap of 4? Let's assume the worst, that the cult has reached the cap. 9 minus 4 equals 5 players.

The cult can kill two players at once at night, which brings it down to 3 players and that is game over.

So, yeah, none of you have commented anything along these lines. You haven't responded to my questions. You haven't discussed my night actions.

This is a pretty classic sign of just trying to pick easy targets (LDG and me) for an unjust elimination without ever truly being willing to look at different angles or discuss what is going on.

So I'm on trial. Actually discuss the game, please. Not this evasive nonsense.
Woah this is scary and conflicting lol

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
It isn't my intention to try and guilt trip anyone into not voting me, but cult are lurking in the background and not killing anybody yet which suggests they're biding their time and waiting to put a plan into action. If we go back and look at LDG's trial, so little of what was discussed was actually about the game itself in terms of what the cult could be doing and despite being wrong about LDG, we're seeing supposedly seasoned players doubling down in what I can only describe as undeserved arrogance.

I also overlooked it, but CWE is the alchemist, right?

He can win through surviving until the end of the game. He hasn't weighed in during this day phase and it could easily be that the cult struck a deal with him through whispers in order to tell him that they'll leave him alone if he leaves them alone. A risky gamble, but given that he's third party...he can't be relied upon. He'll side with any faction in order to win.

Again, nobody with me has brought this up and it's frustrating because I'm hardly the smartest player around and I really want this sort of thing to be taken into account.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Anyway, be suspicious of anyone who doesn't deign to respond to any of my recent posts - especially if they conveniently don't bother showing up until it's time to cast a vote in favour of executing me without any meaningful discussion or they give only a token examination of what I'm saying.

Offering to be the one to be the hammer isn't productive, either - for the reasons outlined in my post.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
It isn't my intention to try and guilt trip anyone into not voting me, but cult are lurking in the background and not killing anybody yet which suggests they're biding their time and waiting to put a plan into action. If we go back and look at LDG's trial, so little of what was discussed was actually about the game itself in terms of what the cult could be doing and despite being wrong about LDG, we're seeing supposedly seasoned players doubling down in what I can only describe as undeserved arrogance.

I also overlooked it, but CWE is the alchemist, right?

He can win through surviving until the end of the game. He hasn't weighed in during this day phase and it could easily be that the cult struck a deal with him through whispers in order to tell him that they'll leave him alone if he leaves them alone. A risky gamble, but given that he's third party...he can't be relied upon. He'll side with any faction in order to win.

Again, nobody with me has brought this up and it's frustrating because I'm hardly the smartest player around and I really want this sort of thing to be taken into account.
i don't believe cwe has been whispered to.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
that why did you offer it up as a play?
That was before I looked at the overall picture and pieced together the claims/setup. Stuff I'd ordinarily look to more intelligent players to do but found to be strangely absent this time around. At that point I had also only really given the roles in play a cursory glance without really thinking much on the consequences of certain abilities.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
but cwe has said as much himself, about being third party and not needing to go hard one way or the other. i don't know that cwe can be bought so easily.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
i don't believe cwe has been whispered to.
Perhaps he has, perhaps he hasn't. Either way he has been absent this day face - unless I missed a post or two - and is third party who wins with either faction so has no obligation to side with blue dragon.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
That was before I looked at the overall picture and pieced together the claims/setup. Stuff I'd ordinarily look to more intelligent players to do but found to be strangely absent this time around. At that point I had also only really given the roles in play a cursory glance without really thinking much on the consequences of certain abilities.
Who r these other players that u are suspicious of

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Who r these other players that u are suspicious of

Jarrod's at the top of my list after re-reading how things went down yesterday. As someone who runs games as a mod, he has a tactical enough mind for someone to reach out to and recruit.

He hasn't really been trying to solve or contribute much by his own admission. He wasn't even around this day phase in any meaningful capacity as far as I can recall.

What's most damning is how he's getting a free pass. LDG was the wrong move. We know that now - we have proof by seeing LDG's alignment. Today should have absolutely been a case of prying deeper into Jarrod given that things switched rather abruptly from Jarrod to LDG.

Satsu and Foxxi share a weakness. They're good at the game but they allow themselves to get too caught up in their 'gut feels'. Neither of them are looking at this game from the perspective of a cult. Which worries me. Anybody can have been recruited but they cry foul if someone is suspicious of them and use that as a bludgeon to pursue anyone who so much as looks at them the wrong way.

Which is why I don't care for them offering to be the hammer and take the hit of my elimination ability - and let's see if they even bother to pay attention to the risks I've outlined in previous posts.

I could say more but to be honest Dead Space's remake came out and I'm eager to get back into playing that. I'll be around and able to respond when I can but anyone who votes on me without acknowledging what I've been saying should be treated as a threat and if the game doesn't end, they should be taken out.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Jarrod's at the top of my list after re-reading how things went down yesterday. As someone who runs games as a mod, he has a tactical enough mind for someone to reach out to and recruit.

He hasn't really been trying to solve or contribute much by his own admission. He wasn't even around this day phase in any meaningful capacity as far as I can recall.

What's most damning is how he's getting a free pass. LDG was the wrong move. We know that now - we have proof by seeing LDG's alignment. Today should have absolutely been a case of prying deeper into Jarrod given that things switched rather abruptly from Jarrod to LDG.

Satsu and Foxxi share a weakness. They're good at the game but they allow themselves to get too caught up in their 'gut feels'. Neither of them are looking at this game from the perspective of a cult. Which worries me. Anybody can have been recruited but they cry foul if someone is suspicious of them and use that as a bludgeon to pursue anyone who so much as looks at them the wrong way.

Which is why I don't care for them offering to be the hammer and take the hit of my elimination ability - and let's see if they even bother to pay attention to the risks I've outlined in previous posts.

I could say more but to be honest Dead Space's remake came out and I'm eager to get back into playing that. I'll be around and able to respond when I can but anyone who votes on me without acknowledging what I've been saying should be treated as a threat and if the game doesn't end, they should be taken out.
I was thinking the same thing like we were between voting Jarrod and ldg yesterday and I thought we would continue it today but idk. I believe you matthieu I don’t think ur cult
Vote: pardon

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Im looking at the votes and Im stuck in two minds. "Did he only get 3 votes because scum tried to force and this is just the result?" or "Did he get 3 votes because scum really avoided the train?"

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Im looking at the votes and Im stuck in two minds. "Did he only get 3 votes because scum tried to force and this is just the result?" or "Did he get 3 votes because scum really avoided the train?"
A whole lotta this.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I feel like Grae has said a lot of sensible things over the past couple of days, but at the same time the arguments he has made could also have easily been made by a scum too. Im more tempted to pardon than to execute. But then at the same time I think the LDG execute was ridiculous and town just shot itself in the foot for no reason, so why dont we just load the shotgun and blow off both feet?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
There is at most one scum other than him and I doubt they would vote on him.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I'm not convinced we can afford another repeat of the LDG situation.

We supposedly have a Prince. If he distrusts me, can't he choose to execute me at night or am I thinking of a different role and ability combo? That'd at least prevent the person who hammers me dying and turning this into a two for one elimination.

Which is the main reason I'm arguing so fiercely against it.

Not really sure why I'm even a candidate for today other than deflection away from Jarrod, perhaps. Who should have been the focus after LDG proved to be the wrong move.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
There is at most one scum other than him and I doubt they would vote on him.
Where are you getting that from and why are you quoting Xanjori's most recent post and completely ignoring the questions I posed to you earlier?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
There is a cult leader and one recruit from night 5 or 6. Or do you think there is 4th neutral? Would that be scum too?

Nightingale

Administrator
It is a weakness of mine to get tunneled on a player and not listen to them.... once I think they're scum, I feel like anything they're saying is of course going to be lies and meant to confuse and distract. It is something I need to work on, so I apologize if it feels like I was doing that.
That said, no - the mechanics of this game would only allow at most two cult right now, if there was a successful recruit n5/6 - so your concern that yeeting you would lose us the game because of numbers is false.
Whispers are public, unless someone has whispered CWE today, no one has this game so far, and even if they had it would be foolish to automatically assume they were scum trying to strike a deal with him. And yes, he's neutral and his wincon is to just stay alive so he is a wildcard. But if we as town waste time yeeting him - that's a whole nother cycle the cult gets to kill/recruit in, and we *know* he's not - and cannot be cult - so no thank you.
Your night actions look sound, but don't prove anything since there hasn't been any actual results from them.
And the thing that concerns me the most about you right now grae - is that this concern you express about not wanting to be the yeet because it would take out two town is absolutely *perfect* cover for cult. Which is why it is sending up red flags for me. Especially since once people actually began to consider you, you no longer wanted to let the people you claimed to be suspicious of take you up on that - you began fighting to convince people to be afraid of that loss entirely. Do you really not see why that's got me squinting at you?

Nightingale

Administrator
If scum tried to force this, then you have three suicidal scum, because all of us offered to hammer him - and if we're scum forcing a misyeet on the hunter we'd die on that hammer. This is a case I feel of town apathy because they feel lost imo.

Nightingale

Administrator
I'm not convinced we can afford another repeat of the LDG situation.

We supposedly have a Prince. If he distrusts me, can't he choose to execute me at night or am I thinking of a different role and ability combo? That'd at least prevent the person who hammers me dying and turning this into a two for one elimination.

Which is the main reason I'm arguing so fiercely against it.

Not really sure why I'm even a candidate for today other than deflection away from Jarrod, perhaps. Who should have been the focus after LDG proved to be the wrong move.
The prince could in theory jail and execute you to prevent an extra death if you really are the hunter, yes.

As for LDG - yes she was town. And you know what? I'd yeet her again. Why? Because this is a cult game as you keep saying I am ignoring. She came into the day and said she had done no action the night before. If we had all collectively shrugged and said "oh, okay then" - I know if I were cult I would gobble that up so damn fast. A player who will be ignored while claiming to do nothing? Yes please.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry for lack of activity. Been a bit busy as most of you know. Sitting in airport now trying to catch up on things. Will try to post something before I board. If not then after I get home

Nightingale

Administrator
I'm still not convinced his argument that someone will die with him isn't just fear tactics. It's the perfect way to keep people from ever following through with yeeting him, and the only reason I am not voting yet is because I am still willing call that bluff.

Nightingale

Administrator
So you pop in, vote for me, vanish, and come back with this? Once you are caught up I'm curious what you think.

Top Bottom