Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 20 - Badger Goes to WrestleMafia

Caito

CWE Killer
Geezus

Fuck it. I’m just gonna go with my initial instinct. If I’m wrong, oh well, sorry y’all. But i refuse to keep worrying about this today.

Vote: Val

Night Five/End Game

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
DAY FIVE RESULTS

SUNDAY 20th APRIL 2025 - WRESTLEMAFIA NIGHT TWO, ALLEGIANT STADIUM, LAS VEGAS

Badger and Mrs Z Badger had just gone in to the stadium for Night Two. They were at the concession stands about to buy sodas and popcorn. Baws tried to sneak up behind Badger and give him a low blow (they don’t call him Baws for nothing). However Mrs Z Badger reminded her husband to put on his groin protector so it was ineffective.

Baws was stumbling around holding his wrist when Badger delivered a…he decided on a Rock Bottom this time.Baws’s head struck the floor and was out cold. The Badgers hugged and kissed then went on to enjoy the rest of the show while an ambulance was called for Baws but he died on the way to the medical facility. A post-mortem confirmed him to be Val the Moofia Boss.

Val the Moofia Boss has been Rock Bottomed. He was Baws - Mafia Goon turned Killer

Town are the winners, your surviving winners are:

Caito - (Badger)
LDG - (Mrs Z Badger)

Congratulations guys! Will get to rolecards later in the day. I just want to give quick game thoughts:

I really thought scum had it in the bag. They were playing well throughout while town took three phases to finally (mis)lynch someone. A crazy chain of events with some mad “booking” if you like near the end where any outcome was possible.

I didn’t think Caito was gonna struggle and antagonise with the final decision as much as he did, but he got there in the end sticking to his original guns so well done! Also well done to LDG for seeing through Val at the end. He went out with a bang but in the end not scum’s day.

Congratulations Town! Discord chats are opened up as well as this thread for post-match commentary.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Tuberculosis Scum Chat:

Badge and Breakfast Dead Chat:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Thanks. Credit also to @VoidKitten for offering his help and helping me put the final touches to the game when I had to cut it back to 9 people.

Mini games can be fun, will definitely do another one at some point. 👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Rolecards:

Town:

Badger - Town Flag Bearer – Luckily for you....you have drawn our hero who is me! However it could also be unlucky for you depending on how you look at it!

Anyway you are on this trip and more than anyone else...you cannot die or this trip and game is over!

Actions (s): One-shot bulletproof – You have a one shot bulletproof vest which protects against any kill attempts but NOT yeets! If you are yeeted, the game is overrr! You have a couple of other things too to make up for this burden.

Hidden/Extra Vote x 3 (Day Action) – You have three extra “hidden” votes which you can treat separately and use them on separate posters to your public vote or you can use them all on the one poster per phase. Entirely up to you. Your hidden/extra votes will show up as “Badger” on the vote counts. PM/Discord me whenever you want to use these!

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to town.

————————————————————

Mrs Z Badger – Badger's dear loving wife who is tending bar and watching out for him. She will kill anyone that gets in the way of enjoying his trip and bringing harm to her loving husband of over 20 years!

Role: One-shot vigilante (Night Action) – As the role says, you get one shot during any particular night of your choice to kill your loving husband's actions. Use it wisely! PM me on FoS or tell me in your private Discord channel during that night whenever you want to take your shot.

————————————————————-

Psycho666Badger – You are a fairly relaxed chill dude who enjoys his time playing Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. You don't need no powers, just smoke some weed and speak your mind. You can vote but no other powers.

Role: Vanilla Townie. You can vote but no special powers.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to town

————————————————————-

Bazer – Badger's best friend and Wise Man. Now you had special powers, but due to the effects of the Time of Guam, those powers got sucked away unfortunately. You are his wise man though, so just use logic, lawyering and you will defeat his enemies. Badger will be eternally grateful if you can see him to victory!

Role: Vanilla Townie.

—————————————————————

Baito - One of Badger's close friends and a pupil and quick study to Badger's Scottish lessons. Used to hate BWE but you hugged it out and Badger and his wife is glad to see it. Who needs powers when you have this?

————————————————————

BWE – So drunk he just needs logic and doesn't need powers. Hugged his former worst enemy and just needs to follow the tequila.

————————————————————

Scum:

ProblematicHoneyKBadger – Badger's especially emotionally twisted brother! Feeling embittered about not even being considered for this trip. You hate wrestling but yourself but it's the principle. You are so embittered and emotionally numb by this that blood is not thicker than water and that you must murder Badger or anyone that is even remotely associated with him.

Role: Mafia Killer

Win Condition: Gain 50% or over majority of the total vote.

————————————————————

Baws – Problematics's trusty sidekick and unlike Badger he has two baws. Although you currently have no powers, you have big baws unlike Miz and will do everything in your power to make sure Badger not only has none but the rest of him and his friends suffer the consequences.

Role: Mafia Goon

Win Condition: Gain 50% or over majority of the total vote.

——————————————————

Neutral:

3Cubbies – Badger's emotionally twisted cousin. A lovely bloke whose head is so emotionally messed up that he is not sure if he who should hurt or help Badger. He feels drawn to fly over and confront the situation as Badger seemingly ignored his heartfelt letter. He saved up all his coupons and frequent flyer miles to see what is going on. Where is your head at? Will you live through any danger that comes your way? Only time will tell.

Role: Neutral Survivor.

Win Condition: Survive til end game. You can decide if you want to win with town or scum.

Mod note/hidden win condition:

If Badger the town flag bearer is eliminated and they survive, then survive can win with scum.

So yeah Dreyski would’ve won if Val had killed Caito instead.

Top Bottom