Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 9: Sega vs Nintendo - The Race for the Next Generation

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
But not all actions have a counter per se. Like grumpy's delay clearly didn't delay the lightning rod - presumably because by the time it was pulled onto jarrod there was no longer anything *to* delay.
Thank you for all of the lightening rod info.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I dislike that he seems to have just fully quit, and I feel like shit that he genuinely was that upset....
For what it’s worth, in what catch up I was able to do before I got distracted by a shiny squirrel (AKA my kids) I didn’t see any indication that he was that level of upset so his decision to quit seemed a little out of left field to me.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Finally a little more human. Spent most of my Sunday asleep.

Regarding Matthieu apparently rage-quitting. I know I made a couple of jokes at him (eg Graham’s Skimmed Milk) but was all meant to be in good fun and hope I didn’t cause him genuine upset.

Either way though, whatever he thinks he saw of me is false and if he’s town and comes back to play I hope he reconsiders. However still think he was probably up to something as it’s not like him IMO to be that confident. However I also understand he’s one of the biggest MMOC claimers and loves to claim too.

I agree with for now holding out on him for now to see what action if any Psycho is going to take. If he’s still not modkilled/replaced by next day phase then we might go for him and hopefully not lynchproof. Though can also see possibly going for MTR next if we want to hold out longer.

Nightingale

Administrator
Well I suppose I should give wind a chance to convince me I'm wrong.... so welcome wind.

Though...I already detailed earlier why I am damn near positive the slot is scum. And honestly even if it's not - shooting those four names wins the game I think regardless.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
@Tildey -- tell me what you think about MTR?
I mean, it’s certainly not outside the realm of possibility for him to be scum. Especially with Future flipping scum. It is a little surprising that a scum team containing Future & Claws didn’t take MTR out with a night kill . The only known action on MTR is his claimed stolen vote. I’m struggling to focus through reading past posts so I’m not fully caught up, but it also seems like they didn’t interact as much this game as in others. Not that any of the above is damning evidence for MTR. It could be coincidental. The interactions they did have didn’t seem forced.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I mean, it’s certainly not outside the realm of possibility for him to be scum. Especially with Future flipping scum. It is a little surprising that a scum team containing Future & Claws didn’t take MTR out with a night kill . The only known action on MTR is his claimed stolen vote. I’m struggling to focus through reading past posts so I’m not fully caught up, but it also seems like they didn’t interact as much this game as in others. Not that any of the above is damning evidence for MTR. It could be coincidental. The interactions they did have didn’t seem forced.
EBWOP last sentence refers to interactions I’ve seen so far. I did not do an ISO of either’s posts before posting. So if you’ve got something particular fishy you want me to see just point me that way.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Good morning, and full disclaimer, I read nothing of the game before subbing in lol

I don't have a ton of free time but I'm still gonna try to do what I can today, who's on the chopping block/who should I ISO?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Well I suppose I should give wind a chance to convince me I'm wrong.... so welcome wind.

Though...I already detailed earlier why I am damn near positive the slot is scum. And honestly even if it's not - shooting those four names wins the game I think regardless.
Did I sub into a PoE slot? lmfao
Damn, this is gonna be fun

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Finally a little more human. Spent most of my Sunday asleep.

Regarding Matthieu apparently rage-quitting. I know I made a couple of jokes at him (eg Graham’s Skimmed Milk) but was all meant to be in good fun and hope I didn’t cause him genuine upset.

Either way though, whatever he thinks he saw of me is false and if he’s town and comes back to play I hope he reconsiders. However still think he was probably up to something as it’s not like him IMO to be that confident. However I also understand he’s one of the biggest MMOC claimers and loves to claim too.

I agree with for now holding out on him for now to see what action if any Psycho is going to take. If he’s still not modkilled/replaced by next day phase then we might go for him and hopefully not lynchproof. Though can also see possibly going for MTR next if we want to hold out longer.
What does MMOC stand for?
And I have info that Badger visited Mazer, is that what you mean? Or did Matthieu give a read on you? I'm essentially a fresh set of eyes so I can prioritize solving you if that's something important today.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Not that it matters because matthieu is confirmed scum anyway
I shouldn't be, as far as I know

I'm not 'walking back' anything, I can't claim but I have good reason to believe that Badger is not to be trusted. You'll see if you yeet me today, as I said both yesterday and today.

I'm sure you're only doing this because you and Jarrod are doing what Blind Ninja and Void Kitten did during the previous game, though.
Ok, I assume this is based on the info he got and not just a read then
I should probably do my duty and form an opinion on something that isn't just mech, though, so I'll do it when I have a chunk of time to go through ISOs. And if you guys think that realtiming with you will be faster or more efficient than ISOing before eod then I'd be happy to do that, I just don't have anything to contribute in terms of reads because im essentially going in blind lol.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
And I have info that Badger visited Mazer, is that what you mean? Or did Matthieu give a read on you? I'm essentially a fresh set of eyes so I can prioritize solving you if that's something important today.
That’s the forum Foxxi and some post on. I can’t remember what it stands for off the top of my head for.

If Wind is telling the truth, I can only guess I must have somehow either been redirected in some way or some shenanigans happened to make them see something like that.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah, whatever - last post. There's absolutely no reason why Badger shouldn't have been yeeted for getting Grumpy killed and I've only been signing up for a while now to help keep our numbers up but I can't do this anymore. Too many people get a free pass due to silly reasons and there's no real adherence to the gentleman's agreement of keeping things fun for the team that already faces an uphill struggle in the first place.

So mod kill me, I guess. Night can claim outright to be purple and a survivor (which if true, would result in a mod kill) and you'll just go along with it. So whatever, I saw Badger kill Mazer and I couldn't target Night due to having a hide or commute mechanic.
He saw Badger on Mazer, and I guess that makes sense why he was so insistent on it. Idk how he extrapolated that Badger would be specifically purple from it, though, I assume purple is a 3p faction. Has there been evidence of a serial killer or at least more than one kill on some nights? I'll check threadmarks in a bit but might be faster as a yes/no question.
Also, I confirm he failed to target Night.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
There was someone I did target that night that wasn’t Mazer but not sure if I’m allowed to say it.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
There was someone I did target that night that wasn’t Mazer but not sure if I’m allowed to say it.
If I interpreted the OP correctly you can claim "info", so results, not sure about the target lol.
If you're town it isn't really worth risking a modkill, though. If you're scum, be my guest xD

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Ahh hang on, getting my nights muddled up.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Yeah better not say much more in fear of potential modkill but definitely didn’t kill him.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Ngl I'm kind of annoyed that Matthieu claimed his info and then threw a fit and decided not to play
It's my slot now, sure, but I don't really think that kind of play should be encouraged

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Ngl I'm kind of annoyed that Matthieu claimed his info and then threw a fit and decided not to play
It's my slot now, sure, but I don't really think that kind of play should be encouraged
Or not only that, but did some sort of FPS (fancy play syndrome, not sure if you call it that here) from what I can tell and never retracted the extra details or anything, he just claimed and then dipped. Now I'm cleaning up the mess but I don't even know what his motive was?? Convinced that Badger killed Mazer, yeah probably, but idk why he specifically went for saying that Badger was purple. Cause I can kind of see why insisting that he saw a kill might be useful, if he thought he could get a reaction out of Badger that would give him a solid read, but from what I see on this page and the previous one, Badger just said what I'd expect someone who is not expecting those results to say. He didn't even push Matthieu as lockscum, which Nightingale seems to be doing for PoE reasons (and also, ngl, she is correct that there's no purple check on Badger). Instead, Badger even went as far as to suggest that if Matthieu was telling the truth, there mightve been a redirect. Not like scum can't suggest mech complications like that, but I don't think it reads like caught scum. Granted, I know what the results point to, but it wouldn't be the first time I've seen someone who didn't perform a kill get tracked to a kill target.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Idk maybe I need more context, I'll keep looking at this and try to piece together what I can, but I doubt I'll backread the entire game before EoD since I'm pretty busy today and also in another game at the same time. I just thought I'd do Psycho a favor and knew I could at least post more than the minimum, lol.

If you do decide that my slot should die for PoE reasons, I get it, I'm not gonna be mad that you want to kill me right after I subbed in cause it looks like Matthieu left me a mess xD if I don't get flipped today, I'll do what I can to solve. I don't care so much about clearing my name as I do about making reads on the other living players, since at the very least that's something that can be useful to town after I flip (and spending the rest of the game beating my own drum and telling you that I'm town is, imo, a complete waste of time).

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Also I'm ngl I haven't even questioned Nightingale yet because it looks like she has a good understanding of the mech and is actively contributing to the game, which at the very least has already given me some footing in my catchup. No idea what her meta is but since nobody is pointing fingers at her I'm gonna assume she's not in the PoE lol.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Oh yeah, I noticed that Val seems to be the only one who believed Matthieu, which is kind of ironic because as I said, some of that info wasn't even true.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Oh wait, my vote is still on Badger.
Gonna unvote for now until I sort out my reads.

Unvote:

Nightingale

Administrator
Yeah wind, your slot is poe - and my current very strong belief is it's a wolf who tried desperately to save his buddies by trying to drum up paranoia about our lone 3p - and when it didn't work he stormed off. Whether that is accurate or not, I feel for you. I wouldn't want to have subbed into that XD

Nightingale

Administrator
He saw Badger on Mazer, and I guess that makes sense why he was so insistent on it. Idk how he extrapolated that Badger would be specifically purple from it, though, I assume purple is a 3p faction. Has there been evidence of a serial killer or at least more than one kill on some nights? I'll check threadmarks in a bit but might be faster as a yes/no question.
Also, I confirm he failed to target Night.
There has been zero evidence of a serial killer. We have one confirmed 3p neutral player - jarrod - and he has been town siding this whole game.

Nightingale

Administrator
EBWOP last sentence refers to interactions I’ve seen so far. I did not do an ISO of either’s posts before posting. So if you’ve got something particular fishy you want me to see just point me that way.
Nope, not other than the oddness about the vote stealing I pointed out earlier. I just wanted to get your take on him since you have known him longer, and see how you would analyze. I also had the thought that both claws and future pretty much ignoring MTR was unusual, and I really like seeing you voice something I'd been feeling but hadn't said yet.

I also kinda think he already TMI'd you as town when I gave my break down the previous day and he weighed in to say he agreed that what little he's seen of your play seems town.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
4 - Blind Ninja (Nightingale, LemonDemonGirl, Jarrod1983, Badger)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Dreyski, MTR, Tildey, Val the Moofia Boss, WindwardAway

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah wind, your slot is poe - and my current very strong belief is it's a wolf who tried desperately to save his buddies by trying to drum up paranoia about our lone 3p - and when it didn't work he stormed off. Whether that is accurate or not, I feel for you. I wouldn't want to have subbed into that XD
I once subbed into a wolf slot that was hard PoE because they had literally stopped playing the game lol
It wasn't a great experience, but it was an experience lol, my partner almost saved the game for us and then accidentally slipped and outed themself too so we just imploded in like 48 hours after I'd subbed in xD
Fortunately this isn't the same case, but if I'm already PoE then I'm not going to waste time trying to save myself, as I said before, I'll just try to do what I can to contribute while I'm alive. I gotta go for dinner now but I'll be back after that for an hour or two where I can hopefully crunch through some of the thread.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
There has been zero evidence of a serial killer. We have one confirmed 3p neutral player - jarrod - and he has been town siding this whole game.
I had a brief thought that maybe Val had TMI on the purple team having a kill because he voted Badger on Matthieu's exaggerated info, but now that I'm more awake, I don't think that take makes sense anymore.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Anyway ill be back, I gotta go pick up a new router cause I've had no Internet for a week and then I'm out for dinner, but just ping me if you wanna talk when I'm back.

Nightingale

Administrator
Reaction test
Cause I'm not sure why else Matthieu claimed that Badger was purple or why it was definitely a kill, my info doesn't say that
Yeah. I don't see that here. He didn't actually bother to say it was a kill until he stormed off. Zero point to trying to get reactions if you quit. And before that it was all just vague attempts to make purple into some looming threat, ignoring any and all arguments that proves the contrary.

Nightingale

Administrator
You're also not going to convince me Val is sus. He is my absolute strongest town read. There are zero worlds where he is scum here.

LemonDemonGirl

Lost Wolf
It's a WoW website. Fair warning, it's extremely toxic, and I get the feeling that certain posters regularly use 4chan.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
The difficulty I’ve personally now got is Wind now that I think about it might be on the level. Matt blatantly claiming saying I killed Maze was wrong but now I don’t know if he was just overconfident frustrated townand came to the wrong conclusion.

If Wind is indeed on the level then that means BN, MTR and Tildey could be our scum team instead. Foxxi’s absolutely adamant on Val being town and no reason to disbelieve her.

Nightingale

Administrator
The difficulty I’ve personally now got is Wind now that I think about it might be on the level. Matt blatantly claiming saying I killed Maze was wrong but now I don’t know if he was just overconfident frustrated townand came to the wrong conclusion.

If Wind is indeed on the level then that means BN, MTR and Tildey could be our scum team instead. Foxxi’s absolutely adamant on Val being town and no reason to disbelieve her.
I'm pretty damn positive now that Tildey is town. I'd yeet wind before Tildey 10/10 times.

I think wind is a much better player, and he's going to sound very earnest and make it seem like it's all just a big misunderstanding... but Matthieu's entire last phase was *dripping* with agenda to make people worried about a purple threat that doesn't exist so that future/BN would be ignored. And when it was clear that failed he got pissed off, tossed out a random comment about you killing mazer and left - on the off-chance this whole thing *might* help MTR/BN somehow.

I don't doubt he was genuinely frustrated and decided to walk away, but I do believe he would attempt a hail mary "nothing else is working, maybe this will"

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
It also depends on if we think Wind’s possibly trying to cover up for Matt but then again why would a scum-mate rage quit? Surely his team-mates would have told him not to be blatant like that and advised him.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I'm pretty damn positive now that Tildey is town. I'd yeet wind before Tildey 10/10 times.

I think wind is a much better player, and he's going to sound very earnest and make it seem like it's all just a big misunderstanding... but Matthieu's entire last phase was *dripping* with agenda to make people worried about a purple threat that doesn't exist so that future/BN would be ignored. And when it was clear that failed he got pissed off, tossed out a random comment about you killing mazer and left - on the off-chance this whole thing *might* help MTR/BN somehow.

I don't doubt he was genuinely frustrated and decided to walk away, but I do believe he would attempt a hail mary "nothing else is working, maybe this will"
:yes:

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am not sure what to think about Matthieu/Windward at this point and time. I tend to think that he was looking at info wrong since I am with Foxxi and think Badger is town.

Ninja is the way to go and will vote that way just making sure we don't hammer early.

You guys can check me out all you want and that is fair but I am not scum this game.

I pretty sure Tildey is town as well since she has been questioned somewhat.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I kinda actually wanna yeet MTR instead now, but not sure if enough people would swap in time XD
Whatever you'd like to do.

Napoleon Dynamite Pocket GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If you yeet me make sure you at least check out the train to help find the scum since they will take advantage to get a misyeet.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Who do you think the wolves are?
Beyond Ninja not sure. I am starting to wonder if Val or LDG is flying under the radar.

There is a chance you could be one and just controling the narrative since lot of us are following you but I don't think that is the case.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
You're also not going to convince me Val is sus. He is my absolute strongest town read. There are zero worlds where he is scum here.
I wasn't trying to convince anyone, I was just trying to get a read on him lol
I don't think he's sus though, is what I concluded

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I kinda actually wanna yeet MTR instead now, but not sure if enough people would swap in time XD
MTR instead of BN? I guess now is a good time for me to ask what the case is on both of them.
I saw that you mentioned both in your PoE and that you specifically didn't like some of MTR's recent posting and something about mech claims, iirc. What about BN?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I don't know if I have enough time to backread before eod btw, I have a bunch of early morning meetings and also need to set up the new router before I go to sleep so that i don't waste time in the morning lol. But I'm omw home right now so I have a bit of time, at least to talk or if you want me to look at something specific. I hate putting down uninformed votes so I do want to gain more of a perspective on the current game solve before I place my vote, and I'm also not gonna leave for the night without voting.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I wasn't trying to convince anyone, I was just trying to get a read on him lol
I don't think he's sus though, is what I concluded
Wait, did I not actually explain my thoughts lol
I thought he could be informed about the purple alignment at first, but I changed my mind because it's substantially more likely he'd be uninformed if he bought into fake mech info
Granted, maybe that doesn't clear him of being scum but it clears him of being a 3p
I don't think this whole thought vomit is gonna matter in the end, though

Nightingale

Administrator
MTR instead of BN? I guess now is a good time for me to ask what the case is on both of them.
I saw that you mentioned both in your PoE and that you specifically didn't like some of MTR's recent posting and something about mech claims, iirc. What about BN?
BN boils down to:
1) he tried to prevent a wolf yeet despite saying he didn't care
2) Mazer had info that put him in a pool of players where it is increasingly unlikely he is town
3) He was almost yeeted D3 and then an event took place that dropped all votes off him - to which he showed zero surprise - and then instead of going back to the player he'd said he was willing to yeet before he taunted badger who was suddenly in the lead for votes.

MTR has gained my suspicion:
1) he also didn't want to yeet the same wolf BN didn't
2) he claimed he couldn't vote D2 but there was never any proof of that
3) his read of Tildey feels like TMI to me
4) generally in my experience players who feel like they are taunting checks are invest immune scum.

And then there's the fact that from my PoV, Drey, Val, LDG, and Badger are all lock town. And Jarrod is the known 3p neutral.

That only leaves BN, MTR, Tildey, and You.

And I am like 97% positive Tildey is town.

Nightingale

Administrator
I also don't love that when I asked MTR who he thinks the wolves are, his answer was two of what are generally considered LHF that I fully read as town and has no opinion on matthieu/wind.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
BN boils down to:
2) Mazer had info that put him in a pool of players where it is increasingly unlikely he is town
3) He was almost yeeted D3 and then an event took place that dropped all votes off him - to which he showed zero surprise - and then instead of going back to the player he'd said he was willing to yeet before he taunted badger who was suddenly in the lead for votes.

4) generally in my experience players who feel like they are taunting checks are invest immune scum.

And then there's the fact that from my PoV, Drey, Val, LDG, and Badger are all lock town. And Jarrod is the known 3p neutral.

Ok
Current vote count is 4 on BN?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Plus doesn't make s
I also don't love that when I asked MTR who he thinks the wolves are, his answer was two of what are generally considered LHF that I fully read as town and has no opinion on matthieu/wind.
I have already posted thoughts about Matthieu/Windward and the claimed info. I thinks Badger is town and threw out thoughts about maybe info was misread or something screwy happened with info. At the end of the day I am not sure what to exactly think since I like Badger as town.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

I have explained how I am hesitant to vote claws in general because I am bad about tunneling on him as scum and hate to misyeet him. I thought he was town and was wrong but also thought Drey was town and would have voted Drey only because I was worried about tunneling on claws.

Didn't realize I needed to prove I couldn't vote. Will keep that in mind for future games.

And I have called for checks on me in the past when I am town and also scum with invest immune. Sometimes when I am frustrated at trying to defend myself from a misyeet which I am frustrated right now I will tell people to check me out.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
BN boils down to:

------------------------------------

1. I said I thought both could be town. Not that I didnt care. Get your facts straight.
2. Dont know what Mazer's info was, but the fact he had 3 players in it, and only questioned me about it looks like shit. Was it 1 in 3 is anti-town? Could sure as well be that Jarrod 3p role.
3. Im at the point that Matt/Grae is with the game and play of people. Some get passes for doing fuck-all. Where others get question about any/everything they do that is different from 1 game to the next. I didnt show zero surprise, I showed 0 fucking care.

Do you want me to get myself modkilled so you can go after a different target?

And fuck you pov that just meta clears people. What have they done this game to help solve? All they do is follow your vote if asked.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
And yay... Kills still happening... Even with me RB'd the last 2 nights. Im sure its helped scum more then hurt them.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Combination of the 2... and Night expressed interest in a vote there. So if something can shift, thats likely the only spot it can
I'm guessing Night is already townspewed or something cause she seems like exactly the type of slot to resolve on its own, nobody is really questioning her and even you, despite being in her PoE, are following her
I don't see a point in splitting up wagons, though, so in all honesty I'm just going to vote where the majority of votes are to make sure there's plurality, and right now it's you.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I don’t want to miss getting a vote in before EOD. Psycho has been hella understanding about me being out sick, but I don’t want to push it. .

With the info we have at this point, I feel like BN is the vote. There is time to explore MTR further next phase and while Matthieu’s posts leading up to his quitting was all kinds of Sus, I’d like to afford Windward at least a full phase to see what they have to say.

Vote: BlindNinja

Wagonomics? Not sure I’ve heard that one before? What’s it mean? 😂

I guess the insinuation is that if a lone, unteamed town is being trained then there wouldn't be many people speaking on their behalf, but if it was a scum then you would have the other scum team members active trying to deflect away from their team member being lynched.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Wagonomics? Not sure I’ve heard that one before? What’s it mean? 😂
Wagon movement or wagon state analysis
In this case I think if there's a dogpile on BN and people are coming out of the woodwork to talk, he's prob just a wolf who has teammates trying to look productive while also trying to figure out how not to make him a wagon, pretty simple.

Also I think his given reason on why he's voting MTR is stinky. Self-pres I can totally understand, but voting the other wagon and saying it's because the thread leader said she would consider voting there is just opportunistic assuming Night is town.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I guess the insinuation is that if a lone, unteamed town is being trained then there wouldn't be many people speaking on their behalf, but if it was a scum then you would have the other scum team members active trying to deflect away from their team member being lynched.
Yeah, this ^

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
That's 5 votes on BN now
I don't want to hammer early if people are still talking but I can hammer when everyone's ready

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I want to make sure people get votes in and I need to vote. I am about to leave work and not sure I will get on again before eod. Don't want to hammer if people have not voted so throwaway vote.

Vote: Val

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I actually have to sleep now, I guess my vote is spiritually on BN. Is voting mandatory? If so, I'll also place a throwaway vote.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
5 - Blind Ninja (Nightingale, LemonDemonGirl, Jarrod1983, Badger, Tildey)
1 - MTR (Blind Ninja)
1 - Val the Moofia Boss (MTR)

Not Voting: Dreyski, Val the Moofia Boss, WindwardAway

About 1.5 hours remain. 6 is hammer.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
5 - Blind Ninja (Nightingale, LemonDemonGirl, Jarrod1983, Badger, Tildey)
1 - MTR (Blind Ninja)
1 - Jarrod1983 (WindwardAway)

Not Voting: Dreyski, Val the Moofia Boss

Day 5 Results: Blind Ninja (Hiroshi Yamauchi) was eliminated

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
DAY FIVE

Vote Count
6 - Blind Ninja (Nightingale, LemonDemonGirl, Jarrod1983, Badger, Tildey, Val the Moofia Boss)
1 - MTR (Blind Ninja)
1 - Jarrod1983 (WindwardAway)

Not Voting: Dreyski

Hiroshi Yamauchi announced that he was going to be stepping down as the President of Nintendo, trusting the business in the hands of Shigeru Miyamoto and Satoru Iwata.

Blind Ninja was Hiroshi Yamauchi, Mafia Manipulator.

N1: -
N2: Jarrod, Badger
N3: -
N4: -

----------

It is now Night Five. You have until 7pm EST on Tuesday, Nov. 19th to submit your night actions. Day Six will begin at 8pm EST.

Living Players
1. @MTR
3. @Val the Moofia Boss
4. @Badger
6. @WindwardAway
7. @Jarrod1983
8. @LemonDemonGirl
9. @Tildey
10. @Nightingale
12. @Dreyski

Dead Players
1. VoidKitten - Virtua Fighter (Town Gladiator)
2. Claws - Super Mario 64 (Mafia Killer)
3. CWE - Sonic & Knuckles (Town Searcher)
4. GrumpyCat - Vectorman (Town Delayer)
5. Mazer - Comix Zone (Town JOAT)
6. FutureHold - Koji Kondo (Mafia Genius)
7. Peter Griffin - Sega 32x (Town Vanilla)
8. Insaner - Square (Town Vanilla)
9. Blind Ninja - Hiroshi Yamauchi (Mafia Manipulator)

Last edited:
Night 5 Results/Day 6 Start

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
NIGHT FIVE

More rumors kept pouring out about Sonic X-treme.

Despite all the hype for a new Sonic, Panzer Dragoon was yet again arresting everyone of their excitement.

The magazines were abuzz with the rumors that Sony Computer Entertainment had struck a new business deal that would ensure a strong future.

The Sega Saturn had gained some temporary buzz, but overall, it was beginning to feel the effects of its company’s blunders. The distracted revenue going towards Sega CD was a massive contributor, but the genius marketing and underhanded business tactics of Shigeru Miyamoto definitely finished the job. It seemed that no matter what promise its library held, Badger was destined to be dead on arrival.

Badger was eliminated. He was Sega Saturn, Town Duplicator.

N1: GrumpyCat
N2: Jarrod
N3: Mazer
N4: BlindNinja
N5: -

----------

It is now Day Six. With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for a hammer.

The phase ends at 8:00pm EST on Thursday, November 23rd.

Living Players
1. @MTR
3. @Val the Moofia Boss
6. @WindwardAway
7. @Jarrod1983
8. @LemonDemonGirl
9. @Tildey
10. @Nightingale
12. @Dreyski

Dead Players
1. VoidKitten - Virtua Fighter (Town Gladiator)
2. Claws - Super Mario 64 (Mafia Killer)
3. CWE - Sonic & Knuckles (Town Searcher)
4. GrumpyCat - Vectorman (Town Delayer)
5. Mazer - Comix Zone (Town JOAT)
6. FutureHold - Koji Kondo (Mafia Genius)
7. Peter Griffin - Sega 32x (Town Vanilla)
8. Insaner - Square (Town Vanilla)
9. Blind Ninja - Hiroshi Yamauchi (Mafia Manipulator)
10. Badger - Sega Saturn (Town Duplicator)

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Okay, humble pie for me, you were right on BN.
And for some news, If we're dealing with a four person mafia. Windward is green. In a five-strong team, all bets are off.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
If Matt/Wind is scum, then a Badger kill seems like an odd choice given the push Matt was making on Badger. Lends some credence to Wind’s take that he was just confused about the results.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
If Matt/Wind is scum, then a Badger kill seems like an odd choice given the push Matt was making on Badger. Lends some credence to Wind’s take that he was just confused about the results.
Is that what they want you to think though? Wind/Matt didn't carry out the kill, Myamoto might have gone into business for themselves.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
1. MTR
3. Val the Moofia Boss
6. WindwardAway
7. Jarrod1983
8. LemonDemonGirl
9. Tildey
10. Nightingale
12. Dreyski

I think our reds are from the Windward/MTR/LemonDemonGirl pot.
*waiting for moment Nightingale is revealed as scum godafther*

I'll leave you to discuss while I grab some shuteye.
Tired Us Open Tennis GIF by US Open

Nightingale

Administrator
Badger as a kill makes sense to me... sort of. After being the counter to future/bn there were no worlds he was red in. He was never being yeeted. Makes a hell of a lot more sense than Insaner anyway.

I'm not sure what info you think you have Drey... but I don't see wind as town here based on matthieu's behavior. Info can be fucked with. Player behavior is always going to point at motive.

Nightingale

Administrator
@Tildey @MTR - now that BN/future are both confirmed red, what do you make of matthieu's insistence that badger was purple, his focus on purple as a threat, and his vote on grumpy instead of future; the person badger actually asked people to vote for initially?

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
@Tildey @MTR - now that BN/future are both confirmed red, what do you make of matthieu's insistence that badger was purple, his focus on purple as a threat, and his vote on grumpy instead of future; the person badger actually asked people to vote for initially?
Matthieu’s “Badger is purple” push definitely seemed to come out of left field. While I never did go back to read all of the posts I missed while sick (I just don’t have the time or attention span right now), I did read the ones from the most recent phase & read the write ups several times. I don’t see anything in the write ups that paints purple as a current threat. For all intents and purposes, they appear to be townsiding. I assumed, much like you did, that it was scum trying to deflect while still solving. And it’s not the first time we’ve seen a scum Matthieu take a hard stance and sell it by offering to be the next yeet. However, I don’t think he’s ever actually quit mid-game (that I know of) in that circumstance so that was surprising (to me anyway).

Nightingale

Administrator
Are we dealing with a four, or five, strong mafia? I've gone through the writeups and Miyamoto is a lock. Active in the intro, every night (n2 might be flavour) and twilight N2.
As for the other candidates, there's:
Yamauchi (intro & n2)
Iwata (n2)
Itoi (n3)
There are other names mentioned in red (Kirby, Earthbound), but my theory is that these are powers/effects.

What bearing does this have on the game? Assuming Nightingale is right about Matthieu (and I will wait to see if he gets modkilled), we're down to either one or two scum, and our neutral faction. I may have to walk back on BN based on the flavour round Koji's N3 action.
Bumping this up where I can see it easier

Top Bottom