Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 9: Sega vs Nintendo - The Race for the Next Generation

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I know there is going to be a lot of questions and votes but do please hear me out…

Okay first person I definitely need to address is Grumpycat I am very very sorry. I genuinely feel fucking horrible about what happened.

However when re-reading the N1 actions I had jumped to the wrong conclusion and his pink GIF Claws post saying I was pink made me paranoid. It was a fuck up….just as big as if not more so in Mafia Universe Champs when I thought Marl was being sus and I shot him. I’ve had a horrible game so far and trying my best to make things right.

I believe I now have a better understanding in my info and especially given what happened after Grumpy’s will role reveal my lean right now at the moment is on Jarrod. I am not entirely confident in this but given what happened with our vote steals I think I might know what he has been up to. I could very well be wrong and appreciate folks are not going to buy this right away but I have been genuinely trying to solve.
Wait Badger played in Champs? Which year was it?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
3 - FutureHold (Jarrod1983, Insane, LemonDemonGirl)
1 - Badger (Matthieu)
1 - Matthieu (Nightingale)
1 - Blind Ninja (Val the Moofia Boss)

Not Voting: Badger, Blind Ninja, Dreyski, FutureHold, MTR, Peter Griffin, Tildey

Nightingale

Administrator
Right now the only player I townlean is Insaner, but that doesn't mean he can't be wrong, and with so many people at each other's throats a lot of people are probably wrong. I am a little irked by Nightingale and inclined to scumlean her but she could also be a town who is wrong too.

Badger could have been genuinely mistaken about Grumpy, but as Foxxie said we can't just take "I'm not scum, honest" posts at face value. Matt is saying he's confident Badger is the way to go, and Badger did get Grumpy killed. What I am trying to reconcile is this new direction towards Badger when we still have the unfinished business with BN from yesterday and he has been seemingly forgotten, and then there is future. That's three targets.
Val... I know you tend to not focus too hard on these games... but I pushed literally all of day 2 that we should yeet claws and not Drey -- and Claws flipped mafia.

One of the factors of why BN, future and Insaner are sus are because of how they interacted that day surrounding those events.

Nightingale

Administrator
These people are absolutely NOT red:

Val - Val became one of my top town reads back early day 2 when he made a post that was just too jumbled and uninformed to come from him as scum. He came into the day thinking the thunderdome was a scum action, and building a whole theory assumption of that. If Val were scum he would have known it wasn't anything they did. Val has also shown a complete obliviousness surrounding what happened to claws and how I was responsible for getting him yeeted. A scum Val would at least be *aware* of who was responsible for one of his partners being yeeted.

LDG - She entered D3 with conviction in a way I have *never* seen from her when she is scum. This is a personal meta read by me, for her. She is not scum of any kind here.

Dreyski - He was put into the thunderdome vs claws - and I seriously doubt that the people Void chose just happened to BOTH be red, but even on the outside chance that is possible, the way claws fought and the fact I met so much resistance trying to get claws yeeted tells me scum absolutely wanted drey to be the yeet instead. When you put those two pieces of information together it reaches levels of improbability for drey to be red that I would stake real world money on.

Badger - I could go into a bunch of reasons I read badger as town - and I do read him as town independently of mechanics. But mechanics also tell me he is town. Full stop.

MTR - mechanics. Town.

Jarrod - This one... let me start by saying he has absolutely played as town here and that is why I feel he deserves to be in the towncore. This is our purple. Look at the wills of both Mazer and Grumpy - they have jarrod and badger in common - jarrod was the purple lightning rod action. He drew badger (along with most of us I imagine) onto him. Consider jarrod and badger both lost their votes - badger specifically said he didn't think he was the target of the vote thief -- that's because Badger probably has some kind of ditto ability, which made him get a copy of anything that hit jarrod. Which is why probably anyone who got drawn into that lightning rod will have also gotten results for badger.

Anyway that's a tangent. Jarrod I suspect is a survivor win-con - we have seen zero kills from purple, and he has played in a way that is actively town siding.

That only leaves:

BN/future/matthieu/Insaner/peter/tildey.

And of those I still STRONGLY meta read Tildey.

So the wolves exist in BN/future/matthieu/Insaner/peter

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I will agree with that little she has posted thanks to work and me getting her sick that Tildey is giving me town vibes. She has not played a lot of town but this seems like what little town I have seen her play.

I like the reads/mechanics of the other town core.

I just haven't played quite enough games with Insaner to get a good read.

Peter seems to be Peter but he doesn't seem to play any differently during his alignment.

I need to go back and do some more reading though to try to get thoughts on the others

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If I was in F5 and we had two years to get a wolf and people told me that one of those would have to be me

I really don't know if I would want the other one to be Peter instead of Tildey

Like I think the fact that Peter voted to yeet Claws and Tildey did the opposite has to count for something

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If I was in F5 and we had two years to get a wolf and people told me that one of those would have to be me

I really don't know if I would want the other one to be Peter instead of Tildey

Like I think the fact that Peter voted to yeet Claws and Tildey did the opposite has to count for something
Two yeets*

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
We literally just had a game where town lost because they decided to trust scum masquerading as claimed masons and nobody had the stones to actually push either of them to test that theory (not helped by my own admittedly poor choice of wording as an oracle asking questions about the setup in that game).

I am not making that mistake again. You can yeet me or Badger, but he absolutely isn't to be trusted. If you believe he's to be trusted, then yeet me to get access to my will and flip. I do not want this day phase to end in someone else being yeeted, flipping town only for more contrived excuses to be pulled out to ignore how the situation with Grumpy went down.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I'm a little paranoid of scum having yeet immunity on someone to go along with anyone asking for a thunderdome between themselves and another person

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I'm a little paranoid of scum having yeet immunity on someone to go along with anyone asking for a thunderdome between themselves and another person
How convenient. Though if Badger and I survive the night - which is likely after losing the JOAT - then I am going to continue pushing Badger during the upcoming day phase. You can yeet me then if you don't want to do it this day phase.

Maybe save the paranoia for the guy who pushed on a confirmed town player and then pulled the age old 'lol oops sorry' card. There's enough players completely checked out of the game who have either sheeped a vote or not put one down at all for it to sadly be effective.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I also don't think there is much reason to think purple isn's a benign third party. They haven't killed anybody and I think that the lightning rod effect on N2 excludes them from being something like an arsonist. Cult also seems unlikely as there is no evidence of them multiplying. However, on the chance that it is a cult then I would like to say that I would gladly join their team if they chose to recruit me and I promise to be a great asset to their team and contribute a lot to their glorious victory!

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
I’m going to consider my vote tomorrow. Had the worse day ever as systems went down for homeworkers so those of us on our office day (we do hybrid working) were getting all the calls while those at home didn’t have to come in so they got paid for nothing. Been on the phone non-stop apart from scheduled breaks so my brain is mush.

Just gonna reiterate that looks like Foxxi may have clicked onto who I am and she helped get rid of a scum so if anyone else doesn’t believe me then consider what she said.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I also don't think there is much reason to think purple isn's a benign third party. They haven't killed anybody and I think that the lightning rod effect on N2 excludes them from being something like an arsonist. Cult also seems unlikely as there is no evidence of them multiplying. However, on the chance that it is a cult then I would like to say that I would gladly join their team if they chose to recruit me and I promise to be a great asset to their team and contribute a lot to their glorious victory!
What makes you think that they haven't killed anyone? We've already seen a day kill - separate to a night kill - and there's nothing suggesting to me that we're not dealing with a setup with potential annoyances. Not to mention the possibility that actions have been blocked, delayed or both.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
As of right now nothing indicates that they have a kill or tried to kill anyone and was blocked or anything. Granted I am struggling with the writeups but to me seems like purple may not be a threat and willing to focus on getting red until we are for sure otherwise.

Nightingale

Administrator
The write up specifically said CWE died as vengence for 64's death - trying to paint that as making purple dangerous is an extreme stretch. That was probably something to do with being on claws train, which is why it was separate from the rest of night write up. Why it didn't just happen at the EoD2 I'm not really sure - but CWE didn't have any target in his will for N2 so my guess is psycho just forgot to do it at EoD and wrote it in before the next day began.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Badger's always sus but Foxxi says he's time this time. Foxxi has a wonderful player breakdown to read above if you missed it.
Whacha you taking about Willis….Jarrod.

I’ve been and still town for loadsa games. “Always Town” Fro move over!

I miss Fro.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Hmmm. If I'm reading that night correctly, I have good reason to believe Blind Ninja is town.

I've flicked through, gonna read again and see if anything else jumps out.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Btw meant to say earlier @Insaner, if you’re curious about my MU game I’ll search and link it to you if you like reading lol!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Hmmm. If I'm reading that night correctly, I have good reason to believe Blind Ninja is town.

I've flicked through, gonna read again and see if anything else jumps out.
You think confirmed town Mazer got it wrong? He’s usually sharp so very curious if you wish to elaborate.

Nightingale

Administrator
These people are absolutely NOT red:

Val - Val became one of my top town reads back early day 2 when he made a post that was just too jumbled and uninformed to come from him as scum. He came into the day thinking the thunderdome was a scum action, and building a whole theory assumption of that. If Val were scum he would have known it wasn't anything they did. Val has also shown a complete obliviousness surrounding what happened to claws and how I was responsible for getting him yeeted. A scum Val would at least be *aware* of who was responsible for one of his partners being yeeted.

LDG - She entered D3 with conviction in a way I have *never* seen from her when she is scum. This is a personal meta read by me, for her. She is not scum of any kind here.

Dreyski - He was put into the thunderdome vs claws - and I seriously doubt that the people Void chose just happened to BOTH be red, but even on the outside chance that is possible, the way claws fought and the fact I met so much resistance trying to get claws yeeted tells me scum absolutely wanted drey to be the yeet instead. When you put those two pieces of information together it reaches levels of improbability for drey to be red that I would stake real world money on.

Badger - I could go into a bunch of reasons I read badger as town - and I do read him as town independently of mechanics. But mechanics also tell me he is town. Full stop.

MTR - mechanics. Town.

Jarrod - This one... let me start by saying he has absolutely played as town here and that is why I feel he deserves to be in the towncore. This is our purple. Look at the wills of both Mazer and Grumpy - they have jarrod and badger in common - jarrod was the purple lightning rod action. He drew badger (along with most of us I imagine) onto him. Consider jarrod and badger both lost their votes - badger specifically said he didn't think he was the target of the vote thief -- that's because Badger probably has some kind of ditto ability, which made him get a copy of anything that hit jarrod. Which is why probably anyone who got drawn into that lightning rod will have also gotten results for badger.

Anyway that's a tangent. Jarrod I suspect is a survivor win-con - we have seen zero kills from purple, and he has played in a way that is actively town siding.

That only leaves:

BN/future/matthieu/Insaner/peter/tildey.

And of those I still STRONGLY meta read Tildey.

So the wolves exist in BN/future/matthieu/Insaner/peter
@Dreyski

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
You think confirmed town Mazer got it wrong? He’s usually sharp so very curious if you wish to elaborate.
Well it wouldn't be the first time someone got a call wrong this game...

That said, everyone gets reads wrong at some point. We don't yeet them for it. Despite this, Nightingale's defence of you was so vehement that I'm wondering if you two are in cahoots.
And to answer the last part of your statement, I can't really elaborate, but I think I've a better handle on how Psycho is doing his write-ups than I initially did. Not going to discount shenanigans, but taken at face value, I stand by what I said.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him

That said, everyone gets reads wrong at some point. We don't yeet them for it. Despite this, Nightingale's defence of you was so vehement that I'm wondering if you two are in cahoots.
And to answer the last part of your statement, I can't really elaborate, but I think I've a better handle on how Psycho is doing his write-ups than I initially did. Not going to discount shenanigans, but taken at face value, I stand by what I said.
I know I may not have room to speak given last phase which Dreyski knows but this is setting off a couple of alarm bells in my mind. I will allow for misread.

1. Foxxi instrumental in yeeting confirmed Red Claws who Gifed everyone except me in goodbye post. He did that deliberately to plant seeds.

2. You really think a scum Foxxi would push this hard when she could have hung me? Re-read again really close what she says..

Nightingale

Administrator

Drey... I pushed my sus of claws all of day 2 and managed - barely - to get him yeeted instead of you... which should he decent evidence I'm not red. I am claiming deets on badger as town. There has only ever been one purple action and that player is jarrod - if you look up not long ago he said I had a wonderful breakdown of the players.

I'm not sure what you are interpreting, but I am like 99% positive BN is red - not just because by process of elimination, but because of how he behaved during the claws yeet. He kept coming up with arguments not to vote claws, despite saying he thought you were both town and it was just a bad choice -- and then right at the end when it looked like it *might* have swung your way he showed back up and voted on you even though he'd said he was content having no vote.

He almost got yeeted yesterday, and then with only a couple of hours left all votes dropped off of him - to which he showed zero surprise - and instead of going back to the other suspect that he had said he was willing to yeet - future - he taunted badger about moving his vote somewhere else. And again, I have deets badger is town.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
EBWOP times 2 @Dreyski

You never answered my question why you think BN was town and why Mazer got it wrong.

Nightingale

Administrator
I'm still confident drey is town. I think he is probably misinterpreting the write up post somehow - and leaning too much on that for info and not enough on player interactions -.-

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Drey... I pushed my sus of claws all of day 2 and managed - barely - to get him yeeted instead of you... which should he decent evidence I'm not red. I am claiming deets on badger as town. There has only ever been one purple action and that player is jarrod - if you look up not long ago he said I had a wonderful breakdown of the players.

I'm not sure what you are interpreting, but I am like 99% positive BN is red - not just because by process of elimination, but because of how he behaved during the claws yeet. He kept coming up with arguments not to vote claws, despite saying he thought you were both town and it was just a bad choice -- and then right at the end when it looked like it *might* have swung your way he showed back up and voted on you even though he'd said he was content having no vote.

He almost got yeeted yesterday, and then with only a couple of hours left all votes dropped off of him - to which he showed zero surprise - and instead of going back to the other suspect that he had said he was willing to yeet - future - he taunted badger about moving his vote somewhere else. And again, I have deets badger is town.
I won’t tell you what to do but can only advise to be wary of clearing Drey.

I’m also gonna say I think @Peter Griffin is inactive derp town knowing his history of always voting me. As scum I think he plays more stupid not knowing what to do but my gut feel inactive town not paying whole attention to the game.

Nightingale

Administrator
I won’t tell you what to do but can only advise to be wary of clearing Drey.

I’m also gonna say I think @Peter Griffin is inactive derp town knowing his history of always voting me. As scum I think he plays more stupid not knowing what to do but my gut feel inactive town not paying whole attention to the game.
I don't think claws fights that hard if it didn't matter, and again.. the likelihood that Void picked two red players is pretty damn slim to begin with.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I know I may not have room to speak given last phase which Dreyski knows but this is setting off a couple of alarm bells in my mind. I will allow for misread.

1. Foxxi instrumental in yeeting confirmed Red Claws who Gifed everyone except me in goodbye post. He did that deliberately to plant seeds.

2. You really think a scum Foxxi would push this hard when she could have hung me? Re-read again really close what she says..
Woah, woah, who mentioned red?

Nightingale

Administrator
I'm saying why I think drey is town, I got you think peter is just derp town. I kinda think so too, but he's in my poe because other than that one vote on claws I have nothing solid to get a feel for him - and that vote was placed before I began pushing so there is the possibility he felt cornered into not moving it once I did. I don't think this is likely. But it's not impossible.

Nightingale

Administrator
Well I'd rather not pull a Badger and get modkilled. Read the writeup for N3. Or get me killed and see my will. Whatever works for you.
Can we not. You are town. Badger is town. Let's yeet the scum future and have a bonfire, kay?

Nightingale

Administrator
And drey, I assume you think seeing another green character in your paragraph means that is who you targeted. I am fairly confident that is not the case.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him

Yes, you leaned on claws and I'm grateful for the assist, and I respect the hell out of your skill (and persuasion) as a player, For the record, I think neither you or Badger are red.
But if you trust your dees, why shouldn't I trust mine?

Nightingale

Administrator
Yes, you leaned on claws and I'm grateful for the assist, and I respect the hell out of your skill (and persuasion) as a player, For the record, I think neither you or Badger are red.
But if you trust your dees, why shouldn't I trust mine?

Am I incorrect in thinking you see who you targeted in the actual write up? I really do not think that is how psycho is doing this - that would be like having a bunch of cops. Every player who did an action could look to see what character they are shown interacting with potentially. Logic says that's extremely unlikely

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
And drey, I assume you think seeing another green character in your paragraph means that is who you targeted. I am fairly confident that is not the case.
Well, the day may come where Blind Ninja gets yeeted. Without further info, I won't be on that train.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
The Matthieu plan backfired so looks like a plan B.

He has completely ignored Mazer BN info.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Am I incorrect in thinking you see who you targeted in the actual write up? I really do not think that is how psycho is doing this - that would be like having a bunch of cops. Every player who did an action could look to see what character they are shown interacting with potentially. Logic says that's extremely unlikely
It's a new writeup concept to me. I've got to take it at face value, otherwise I learn nothing from it.

Nightingale

Administrator
It's a new writeup concept to me. I've got to take it at face value, otherwise I learn nothing from it.
I understand trying to sort out what it means -- but what you are saying is extremely illogical. It would make every single interaction between character names into a bonafide cop check. And thanks to the will system telling us who people targeted someone being dead wouldn't even stop going back to see what characters they interacted with and placing it to the players in the will.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Oh FFS Badger, you've already got egg on your face. You're going full omelette now.

Vote: Futurehold

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I'm not 'ignoring' Mazer's information, either. Blind Ninja could very well be scum as well as you, though if I have cause to believe a particular player is not worthy of trust why would I keep quiet and not speak up?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Almost seems like too air a confidence you will survive Graeham’s Milk

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
By the way why you not addressing Future Matt?

Nightingale

Administrator
We're at L-1 if I'm counting correctly. I'm going to hammer before the scum do some other bullshit to prevent a yeet again - and hope to god I'm dead before the next day phase so I don't have to keep attempting to mediate this nonsense tomorrow.

Unvote: matthieu
Vote: Future

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I will defer for advice though Foxxi…is a scum usually this active?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
George Costanza Shrug GIF

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
So nice I said it twice!

The sea was angry that day my friends!!!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Sorry for that CWE…you’re stockpiling the tomatoes I feel post game/dead chat

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Absolutely. This is scum Matthieu to a T. I have zero doubts.
Then yeet me, if not today then during the next day phase. I don't think you genuinely believe that I'm scum, though - and if I survive the night I don't doubt that you'll come up with another excuse to 'look elsewhere' because neither you or Badger want me to flip and tip the remaining town off to the fact that Badger isn't to be trusted and you are very likely a partner of his.

I'll concede that town is likely screwed if purple is indeed a cult prioritising recruitment as Grumpy (?) speculated.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
If they ever got married…Graeski

If they placed ice hockey Wayne Graeski

Like Joey eating his bird’s pudding…not apologing for that.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Then yeet me, if not today then during the next day phase. I don't think you genuinely believe that I'm scum, though - and if I survive the night I don't doubt that you'll come up with another excuse to 'look elsewhere' because neither you or Badger want me to flip and tip the remaining town off to the fact that Badger isn't to be trusted and you are very likely a partner of his.

I'll concede that town is likely screwed if purple is indeed a cult prioritising recruitment as Grumpy (?) speculated.
Somebody got a town vig kill please shoot because saying yeet me 30 times methinks shenanigans

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
7 - FutureHold (Jarrod1983, Insaner, LemonDemonGirl, Dreyski, Blind Ninja, Badger, Nightingale)
1 - Badger (Matthieu)
1 - Blind Ninja (Val the Moofia Boss)

Not Voting: FutureHold, MTR, Peter Griffin, Tildey

That's a lynch! Writeup to come in a bit.

Nightingale

Administrator
As much as I would love to see a vig shot on matthieu - telegraphing to the scum where a shot will go is just asking for it to get redirected if they have the capability. So probably not a great idea. But yes, him begging to be yeeted as "proof" is one of his tells. I'd be willing to bet once people actually start looking in his direction he'll change his tune. He's done it countless times before.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
These mods with their posting after closed threads, disgrace!

Day 4 Results: FutureHold (Koji Kondo) was Eliminated

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
DAY FOUR

The summer season was firing up with a lot of game sales to be found across the whole market. Regardless of who looked worse at E3, all the events got the gaming world talking and eager to loosen their pockets. Koji Kondo seemed particularly excited as he was marveling at all the possibilities that the new technology would mean for his music. And just as he was getting ready to start working on some new melodies for the next Legend of Zelda, a Nintendo lawyer walked into his office.

“I’m sorry to inform you, Mr. Kondo, but the president is worried about spending too much with the real threat of Sony Playstation taking off and leaving our technology in the dust. We’re unfortunately going to have you suspend all your work, without pay, until we can restructure for the Future.”

FutureHold has been eliminated. He was Koji Kondo, Mafia Genius.

N1: Claws
N2: Nightingale, LemonDemonGirl, Badger, Jarrod1983
N3: No Target

----------

As the year played out, Sega was looking at the numbers and weighing the financial situation. If they had any hopes of making it through this next generation, they would have to narrow their focus. And with that, they cut all support for the Sega 32x permanently.

Peter Griffin has been modkilled. He was Sega 32x, Town Vanilla.

----------

It is now Night Four. You have until 7pm EST on Saturday, Nov. 18th to submit your night actions. Day Four will begin at 8pm EST.

Living Players
1. @MTR
3. @Val the Moofia Boss
4. @Badger
6. @Matthieu
7. @Jarrod1983
8. @LemonDemonGirl
9. @Tildey
10. @Nightingale
12. @Dreyski
13. @Blind Ninja
17. @Insaner

Dead Players
1. VoidKitten - Virtua Fighter (Town Gladiator)
2. Claws - Super Mario 64 (Mafia Killer)
3. CWE - Sonic & Knuckles (Town Searcher)
4. GrumpyCat - Vectorman (Town Delayer)
5. Mazer - Comix Zone (Town JOAT)
6. FutureHold - Koji Kondo (Mafia Genius)
7. Peter Griffin - Sega 32x (Town Vanilla)

Last edited:
Night 4 Results/Day 5 Start

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
NIGHT FOUR

Sony Computer Entertainment continued aggressively pushing their ad campaign with a release of demo discs for future games. There was a rumor that the discs replaced a deal that was originally intended for another company.

As the new generation was taking over, a group of friends at school were reminiscing about how much fun they had with Sonic the Hedgehog 2 back in the day, one student particularly noting how they first became interested from watching their brother play.

Little Jimmy was supposed to be doing his math homework, but instead he spent all night playing Kirby’s Superstar.

There was a crunch push to get as much work done on Sonic X-treme as soon as possible, with the head developer researching how likely this could be done.

The promise of Panzer Dragoon was doing a lot to save the reputation of Sega with how revolutionary its premise seemed. Similarly, the Sega Saturn ad campaign was starting to catch some praise.

Shigeru Miyamoto was in the middle of an important meeting with Square about the final product of Super Mario RPG. He looked over everything closely and chuckled with a grin. “I love it! I feel like you managed to capture the spirit of Mario while still making it feel like an adventure appropriate for an RPG.” The Square executive was pleased to hear this, thinking this meant maybe they could get more leverage for pushing the disc technology.

“And now that the game is finished. So are we.”

The executive was taken aback, confused on what he meant by this. Miyamoto chuckled again as he went to open the door out of his office. “We wish Square all the best in their future endeavors.”

Insaner gave a stern look, but quietly stepped towards the door. He balled up his fist, knowing that Nintendo would learn to regret this decision.

Insaner has been eliminated. He was Square, Town Vanilla.

Insaner has no will.

----------

It is now Day Five. With 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for a hammer.

The phase ends at 8:00pm EST on Monday, November 20th.

Living Players
1. @MTR
3. @Val the Moofia Boss
4. @Badger
6. @Matthieu
7. @Jarrod1983
8. @LemonDemonGirl
9. @Tildey
10. @Nightingale
12. @Dreyski
13. @Blind Ninja

Dead Players
1. VoidKitten - Virtua Fighter (Town Gladiator)
2. Claws - Super Mario 64 (Mafia Killer)
3. CWE - Sonic & Knuckles (Town Searcher)
4. GrumpyCat - Vectorman (Town Delayer)
5. Mazer - Comix Zone (Town JOAT)
6. FutureHold - Koji Kondo (Mafia Genius)
7. Peter Griffin - Sega 32x (Town Vanilla)
8. Insaner - Square (Town Vanilla)

Nightingale

Administrator
That was the last person I would expect to die.... the thought never even crossed my mind. He was the one I was least sure of... but I was still pretty damn confident. I'm going to need to re-think some things.

Matthieu is still scum, of that I am positive.
Vote: Matthieu

Badger is not purple like Matthieu wants to claim because jarrod is our purple. Who again, is still not hostile.

As for who I'm wrong about I still don't think it's Tildey.... but I need to re-read Drey and MTR

Top Bottom