Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 10: The LemonDemonGirl saves Christmas from Jennifer Lawrence and the Robot Devil

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
In that same vein - psycho forgetting to ping exactly Void as who hasn't voted yet is sus as fuck

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
@Badger - why did you assume that action on void might have been a silence? I could see reading that as a vanilla maybe, or a vote steal... but I don't think silence is a natural conclusion... and you said he had been quiet.... but the phase had barely even begun so that seems awfully quick to declare he might be silenced because of that.
I read it as a roleblock initially, so I can see the point here. But after it was mentioned by Badger and Void was around but hadn't posted, seems like it's probably legit.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
In that same vein - psycho forgetting to ping exactly Void as who hasn't voted yet is sus as fuck
I explained why and think it's a perfectly valid explanation, while you are still willfully ignoring my point about Claws and MTR as you have been this whole phase ::):

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If I happen to be eliminated before we get to that point, I believe it is vital that we look into Kumquat and rock if MTR flips red. They're likely not both bad apples, but both of them have either ignored or been loudly against voting MTR and instead either pushing me, the 3p, or other potential scapegoats like Badger.

I will say Kumquat has a small leg up because she was at least quick to push CWE who all but confirmed he was a bad apple for us.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
If mtr is claws lynch target then there's not a guilty on him and mtr could be either alignment. Who else do do you want? Claws? Cwe? What even are your reads?

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
Claws is either bullshitting or 3p. The only character that targeted MTR was the orange character claws - whos motives are unknown. You say you have no reason to doubt him but you also shouldn't have any reason to trust him. We know nothing about what his goals are.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If mtr is claws lynch target then there's not a guilty on him and mtr could be either alignment. Who else do do you want? Claws? Cwe? What even are your reads?
CWE is the next person I feel must face the punishment of love. I have intimated as much.

I also have said I don't believe Claws is doing this because he has a wincon to eliminate MTR. It requires too much coincidence. Occam's Razor says MTR was targeted by a role so therefore that role has info on MTR. Not a lucky bus drive that gave him an excuse to push his wincon target.

Notice MTR has completely silenced after the first post or two in retaliation to Claws.

The obvious is right in front of our eyes, and as much as I hate to eliminate someone from this lovely game, I think we would have seen more people randomly pile on MTR were he green here. It is an easy chain-lynch from him to Claws from the bad apple perspective.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Claws is either bullshitting or 3p. The only character that targeted MTR was the orange character claws - whos motives are unknown. You say you have no reason to doubt him but you also shouldn't have any reason to trust him. We know nothing about what his goals are.
Ahh, but you forget I love 3p's.

Also, you know Claws as well as I do and should understand the frame of mind he's coming into this game after what happened last game. If he's 3p and has a guilty, he's not going to be able to contain himself to say he bagged a mafia and get cred, even if it ruins his survivor wincon.

We also do not know for sure that Claws is full 3p. We have Blind Ninja in purple and Claws in orange. It is possible Claws has the ability to choose sides.

For me, there is more reason to believe Claws' info than not, and if you think there's one between me and MTR, there's no reason to not believe Claws' info regardless of intentions.

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
Ahh, but you forget I love 3p's.

Also, you know Claws as well as I do and should understand the frame of mind he's coming into this game after what happened last game. If he's 3p and has a guilty, he's not going to be able to contain himself to say he bagged a mafia and get cred, even if it ruins his survivor wincon.

We also do not know for sure that Claws is full 3p. We have Blind Ninja in purple and Claws in orange. It is possible Claws has the ability to choose sides.

For me, there is more reason to believe Claws' info than not, and if you think there's one between me and MTR, there's no reason to not believe Claws' info regardless of intentions.
Except for the fact that my personal read of you is scum, and nothing you have said has changed that - and I trust my own reads above a possible 3p's motives.

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
I will admit MTR dipping when he's being tunneled by claws though is.... something.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Except for the fact that my personal read of you is scum, and nothing you have said has changed that - and I trust my own reads above a possible 3p's motives.
I don't mean to be dismissive of your reading capabilities, but you are, in the most generous assessment, wrong, so your whole worldview is tilted the wrong way.

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
I still rather yeet the free bingo card slot CWE today, and let some other town people get more insight on MTR or psycho

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Honestly, as long as CWE is the alternative, I do not mind you living in a fantasy. It's a wonderful place to be. Until reality comes crashing down on us all.

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
Frankly I think we should try to tie CWE and badger - but with so few people actually voting that's a pipe dream.

Claws

Mastermind
Lynch me daddy roc
Maybe vk is claws and cant counter me =] put that in your pipe and smoke it

Claws

Mastermind
If it makes you feel better i dont win from lynching mtr in the way you think i do

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
No. If I'm ignoring you today then the alternative is badger and getting more info on you/mtr before making a choice there.
If you take me out of the equation. How do you feel about Claws' claim, especially with the context I provided a few posts ago for why it would make sense for him to do it with good intentions?

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
If you take me out of the equation. How do you feel about Claws' claim, especially with the context I provided a few posts ago for why it would make sense for him to do it with good intentions?
I don't trust him. He's gone so far overboard with trying to be wolfy about it that it feels performative to me - trying to get trusted by being TWTBAW. He could be trying to townside, or he could have a goal we haven't thought of that may or may not harm town. And I don't personally see claws ever tossing his own wincon out the window just to help town and look good. He's not that selfless.

I'd rather have input from someone I trust to actually have the town's interests at heart on the matter.

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
Ngl - I'm not loving that the only time BN popped up to chime in was to argue in defense of badger either. I still think gamestate D1 leans him town - but if badger is a wolf I may have to reconsider there.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I don't trust him. He's gone so far overboard with trying to be wolfy about it that it feels performative to me - trying to get trusted by being TWTBAW. He could be trying to townside, or he could have a goal we haven't thought of that may or may not harm town. And I don't personally see claws ever tossing his own wincon out the window just to help town and look good. He's not that selfless.

I'd rather have input from someone I trust to actually have the town's interests at heart on the matter.
It doesn't seem like you trust anyone, though? And trust is the foundation of positivity.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
**__Town:__**
- Kumquat
- Val
- Rock
- BN
- Grumpy

**__Maybe Town:__**
- Void
- LDG
- Xan
- MTR

**__Neutral:__**
- jarrod
- lettuce
- Listo
- Lora
- Claws

**__Sus:__**
- Badger
- CWE
- Future
- Psycho
Why do you trust Grumpy?

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
Why do you trust Grumpy?
EoD 1 - he was the first person to join claws on sleep and set in motion the events that allowed BN not to be yeeted. A scum grumpy would have had no reason to care if BN got yeeted. And even if I'm wrong and BN is a wolf, I don't think grumpy/BN can be teammed. BN voted himself after grumpy voted sleep - which doesn't feel like natural reaction to a partner trying to save you.

I will say I had a similar read on badger for the same reasons until he pinged me today, but still feel like grumpy getting that ball rolling as scum feels unlikely to me regardless.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
MTR is red because he was saved from inactivity vig kill by bus drive from scum team. Or Claws says so.

Claws

Mastermind
The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

Claws

Mastermind
Got surprisingly busy and a bit sick. I read the day but didnt think much.

So Claws is orange pretending to be red outing his scumbuddy.
CWE didnt say he is town.
And Badger had TMI.

Anything I missed?
I dont pretend

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
Also if claws were a town siding 3p why is he solely focused on his own agenda push instead of considering any other possible scum the town could get rid of? He could remind us of whatever info he is offering, while still being willing to pursue someone like CWE who I don't think anyone is going to deny seems to be outted scum. Feels like he's got his own motives with MTR.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Also if claws were a town siding 3p why is he solely focused on his own agenda push instead of considering any other possible scum the town could get rid of? He could remind us of whatever info he is offering, while still being willing to pursue someone like CWE who I don't think anyone is going to deny seems to be outted scum. Feels like he's got his own motives with MTR.
A player with info on confirmed scum is going to focus on that.

Claws

Mastermind
Clearly you dont play with me enough to know im a tunnelly sob

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
But TheLemonDemonGirl had never been one to bow to the befuddlements of the Devil. Her war would not brook such insecurities. And knowing that the Kumquat was typically a fruit was important to her. Surely the power of citrus could potentially shake the very foundations of Hell.
I was thinking if LGD was LemonDemonGirl that is a nice pick for a target. Nice to submit night action at all. LDG seems off to me. Does she have some mason helper or what :p

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Not strange. It's still in the beginning and I don't have any info to share. I don't like how you're trying to frame my wanking as inactivity. It's very active.
The wanking joke was clearly made in jest but still the point remains…you haven’t said much other than talking about me. You’re normally more insightful about events even if you have no info is all I’m saying.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
@Badger - why did you assume that action on void might have been a silence? I could see reading that as a vanilla maybe, or a vote steal... but I don't think silence is a natural conclusion... and you said he had been quiet.... but the phase had barely even begun so that seems awfully quick to declare he might be silenced because of that.
Put that down to educated guess. Void is normally really active when the phase starts, he had been quiet for a few hours and saw him online in the members list so theorised a perhaps silence. I could very well be wrong but again it’s just a guess. My interpretation of actions in that post could be wrong in parts.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I read it as a roleblock initially, so I can see the point here. But after it was mentioned by Badger and Void was around but hadn't posted, seems like it's probably legit.
This but more eloquently.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Got surprisingly busy and a bit sick. I read the day but didnt think much.

So Claws is orange pretending to be red outing his scumbuddy.
CWE didnt say he is town.
And Badger had TMI.

Anything I missed?
I really struggle with this TMI thing. Void I’ve just covered but was getting heat because I proposed a theory based on a previous Mazer game where there was a BN inactivity vig (the last day phase write-up said BN was looking at someone) so wondered if he was perhaps looking at MTR to shoot given he was the only one that didn’t vote.

Apparently I was leaking top secret info when really I was just making another educated guess.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Ngl - I'm not loving that the only time BN popped up to chime in was to argue in defense of badger either. I still think gamestate D1 leans him town - but if badger is a wolf I may have to reconsider there.
Sorry, I was playing wow lasat night, posted some, then went to bed. Just now up and reading.

And if Badger is red, I know it makes me look bad, but you stated that I had brought up good arguments, so maybe it was just you getting a good conclusion through some faulty logic.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Mazer did say in the rules voting is strongly recommended so theorised if MTR was behind the 8-ball.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
So why are we just not chunking the 3p overboard?
We dont know which way the 3p is going to play. Could help town, could screw town. We dont have the info there yet.

And from the coloring, either 2 different 3p, or a 3p and traitor. Im guessing a 3p and traitor. So if claws is trying to be sus to get flipped, thats another thought. DDont trust til more info.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
The wanking joke was clearly made in jest but still the point remains…you haven’t said much other than talking about me. You’re normally more insightful about events even if you have no info is all I’m saying.
Clearly I was kidding too but seriously it's D2 and I have no info. I'm not posting fluff so people can complain about it.

If you or anyone else take issue with me then fucking vote me. Put your money where that filthy Badger mouth is. It's easy to do.

Vote: Badger

See?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Clearly I was kidding too but seriously it's D2 and I have no info. I'm not posting fluff so people can complain about it.

If you or anyone else take issue with me then fucking vote me. Put your money where that filthy Badger mouth is. It's easy to do.

Vote: Badger

See?
Well someone is a little bit sensitive and missed the point. It’s not about you sharing info..it was merely saying now you would at least offer some overall game analysis by D2 but instead…you’ve made it about me…again lol.

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
Sorry, I was playing wow lasat night, posted some, then went to bed. Just now up and reading.

And if Badger is red, I know it makes me look bad, but you stated that I had brought up good arguments, so maybe it was just you getting a good conclusion through some faulty logic.
Well, specifically the point on Val. We've had inactivity kills for lack of votes and lack of posts. The comment at eod said the BN character had someone in sights... but no way to know which criteria might be relevant for kills.... and with that in mind if the scum team were paying attention to the potential targets with the plans to bus and get an extra kill; choosing to kill Val would would have been a possible valid target for lack of posts is odd. Unless possibly the scum team was only thinking about lack of voting as something to bus and completely forgot/ignored the potential lack of posting when they chose Val to kill. It's a world I think is not impossible, but it's admittedly circumstantial.

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
In other news I've got some spicy and weird tinfoil about claws I'm not sure I should voice or not.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
In other news I've got some spicy and weird tinfoil about claws I'm not sure I should voice or not.
Please give us the Claws Report…gotta be informed of those filthy animals.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Votes:
Mtr (2) -Claws, Psych
cwe (5) - Quat, Badger, rock, future, BN
jarrod (2)-LDG
Badger (1) - Jarrod

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
Does it work btw? Or did mazer copy paste the rules and forgot about it?

Day 1 was a variant. Rule was not in effect due to the double option
Well guess this means we shouldn't try to have competing trains =\ makes it too easy to fail to reach maj. I'd also kinda hoped Mazer had forgotten about this and wasn't planning on reminding him >.> but oh well.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Orange lyncher jester combo that cant do anything really but talk. Maybe could still fit into friendly category.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
What is your opinion on claws?
Honestly mostly NAI being his usual noisy self so far. It’s kinda standard Claws fare for me. He is one of the players I genuinely struggle to read.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Well guess this means we shouldn't try to have competing trains =\ makes it too easy to fail to reach maj. I'd also kinda hoped Mazer had forgotten about this and wasn't planning on reminding him >.> but oh well.
It was used before. -1 is not a big deal early just reset stacks. Late game this is huge cant happen.

And getting Bagder/CWE tied at top vote as both scum killing both would be an achievement.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I know your kidding lol but the case against me is pure conjecture. I don’t see what I’ve done wrong than the bog-standard early day Badger paranoia as soon as I fart (post) lol.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Okay. Trying to catch up on lunch break here. At a quick glance I am so confused though

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
I know your kidding lol but the case against me is pure conjecture. I don’t see what I’ve done wrong than the bog-standard early day Badger paranoia as soon as I fart (post) lol.
Tbf every single case ever made against a player based on reads is "conjecture" the question should be how logical and probable that conjecture is.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Why are we going after CWE? Just trying to figure out where we stand on things.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Tbf every single case ever made against a player based on reads is "conjecture" the question should be how logical and probable that conjecture is.
If you were to put a gun to my head…gut says town now but honestly have made that assumption before and he was filthy scum in the end. I know Void pushed me because Claws pushed me and I got lynched because of it.

He is genuinely one of the most difficult people to read. He’s a true cat not dissimilar to the actual feline who does what they want not giving a fuck about what their owners think lol.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Why are we going after CWE? Just trying to figure out where we stand on things.
Quietness. He’s normally much more active by now giving reads. Can we “trust” him?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
True. Fair point but not ready to think he is scum just yet.
I would like and hope he comes in with something more substantial but he just kinda reads as “ehhh” at the moment.

Scum is not his favoured alignment and he hates lying (ties in with him not putting the same effort as drunk town tequila powerhouse CWE) so this is where I’m at. Let’s see if he gets in more…

Maybe he is town but is actually sober! Stranger things have happened.

Claws

Mastermind
I wouldnt be lynching cwe over mtr. Cwe niether comfirmed nor denied he was not town he was vague as fuck while mtr got caught with his dick between his legs

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Well someone is a little bit sensitive and missed the point. It’s not about you sharing info..it was merely saying now you would at least offer some overall game analysis by D2 but instead…you’ve made it about me…again lol.
Nope. No point missed. I feel like you're trying to paint me one way when most people that have played with me know I don't really have hard opinions until mid game nine times out of ten.

So in case you're scum and up to no good, I'll draw the line in the sand right now. Vote me. You'll lynch a town and have to explain that.

Top Bottom