Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 21- American Assassin

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Strongman can be roleblocked just it goes through typical protects like bpv or Dr ect it's a basic kill you use when you want som1 dead for sure but at no risk of getting blocked
Oh really, I didn't know that
But I meant whatever the equivalent is of an action that can bypass a roleblock, in that case

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Ftr I do kinda think we should kill a lurker, it's not a great thing if they're all town, but it's gonna be 10x worse if we make it into LyLo and people are still lurking, because it makes them almost completely unreadable.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Vote: Listo

Morrison has a wagon going on him (again) because lolzeroposter, so I'll start one on Listo.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
At less than 24 hours to Day 2's end, I would certainly hope to see activity ramping up a bit.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Btw, for the record, I wasn't trying to look like I was derping earlier, I was asking so I can prevent myself from derping later in the game or in the next one lol. I remember when I first started forum mafia, I didn't rand wolf for the first 9 games and I wasn't actually sure whether wolves had 24/7 access to their private chat, and I was too afraid of asking because it would look like a fake derp, so I just never found out until I finally randed wolf 😂

But yeah I kinda want to avoid those situations because they're incredibly silly.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Like, derpclears are almost always fakeable to a degree. I don't want to be derpcleared, I want to be read off the quality and content of my posts.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
And besides, none of those questions exclude me from being a wolf who isn't a godfather or strongman or whatever.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Vote Count:

MTR- 1 (Future #269)
Morrison- 3 (matthieu #198, GrumpyCat #245, BN #266)
Future-1 (claws #258)
Listo-1 (Winward #305)

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I kind of wonder if we're gonna see a bunch of red names in the writeup tomorrow, since today was mostly green. Unless exactly the block targets were all scum, but I know I'm not, and it makes no sense for Grumpy to be, either. I'm kinda null-lean town on Claws, like I don't have enough of a sample size to really think I have meta on him, or any of you, but at least Claws is doing something that looks productive today.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
The only thing that worries me about taking out a lurker is just that wolves killed Val who only posted twice yesterday, so I'm just a little worried we would be doing their job for them. But I do feel like that kill was more so that it would be hard to pinpoint who killed him and not because all the lurkers are necessarily town. Now that proper game solving is underway, I guess it's more likely that talkative solvers will get killed than lurkers.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
The only thing that worries me about taking out a lurker is just that wolves killed Val who only posted twice yesterday, so I'm just a little worried we would be doing their job for them. But I do feel like that kill was more so that it would be hard to pinpoint who killed him and not because all the lurkers are necessarily town. Now that proper game solving is underway, I guess it's more likely that talkative solvers will get killed than lurkers.
The only way for us to win as town is to vote people. Do you think scum will keep hitting lurkers?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
@Listo95
@Jarrod1983

Considering starting a countertrain on one of you. In 2000 words or less, please tell me why I should not try to kill you.
Season 4 Thank You GIF by Paramount+

Listo95

@Listo95
@Jarrod1983

Considering starting a countertrain on one of you. In 2000 words or less, please tell me why I should not try to kill you.
Cause I'm town. The end. (Work has been hell cause of vacations, me being under the weather, and not being able to call out cause of the vacations)

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Still this:

Vote Count:

MTR- 1 (Future #269)
Morrison- 3 (matthieu #198, GrumpyCat #245, BN #266)
Future-1 (claws #258)
Listo-1 (Winward #305)

Reminder, we end at 8:30am central time. Approximately 12 hours from now.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Vote: Morrison

@morrison hey, you haven't posted but you're likely going to get voted out today for being quiet, since there's no way to read you 😅 do you have any reason we shouldn't vote you out?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I probably won't be around much for the rest of the day

If Morrison shows up, see what he says I guess. If he has a convincing reason not to wagon him, we could shift, but I kind of have my doubts he's gonna show after pinging him twice (thrice?) with no response. 😅 And I'm ngl it makes me more worried about e.g. Jarrod, who responded when pinged but posted a meme and then didn't contribute anything else.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
Yeah it's a good way for scum to keep town guessing on the team. I don't expect it would last forever, though, because eventually they'd run out of lurkers anyway.
Would they run out of lurkers 1st, or would town finally pick up on who any of them are?

Blind Ninja

Godfather
I have hope that the next writeup will prove more informational, though.
That will really be on if our actions prove useful. If scum get their action in and we dont block or cop them, we might be in the same position. But we will eventually have enough people cleared to start making reasonable pushes towards the unknown.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Vote Count:

MTR- 1 (Future #269)
Morrison- 4 (matthieu #198, GrumpyCat #245, BN #266, Windward #327)
Future-1 (claws #258)
Mazer-1 (CWE #326)

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I probably won't be around much for the rest of the day

If Morrison shows up, see what he says I guess. If he has a convincing reason not to wagon him, we could shift, but I kind of have my doubts he's gonna show after pinging him twice (thrice?) with no response. 😅 And I'm ngl it makes me more worried about e.g. Jarrod, who responded when pinged but posted a meme and then didn't contribute anything else.
If I have something to contribute I'll contribute. I don't have any information right now so I'll sit back and watch. I'm not going to post a bunch of fluff just to pad my post count to look "active" if I don't have anything to say. Vote me if you'd like but I am town.

Blind Ninja

Godfather
If I have something to contribute I'll contribute. I don't have any information right now so I'll sit back and watch. I'm not going to post a bunch of fluff just to pad my post count to look "active" if I don't have anything to say. Vote me if you'd like but I am town.
This reads as "I dont want to interact" which will make it difficult for people to get a solid read on you.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
1 hour remains.

Vote Count:

MTR- 1 (Future #269)
Future-1 (claws #258)
Mazer-1 (CWE #326)

Blind Ninja

Godfather
So looking at voting, its been light. Only half the game has had votes on at end of day

Day 1 Final:
MTR- 2 (Claws #46, Grumpycat #68)
Windward- 2 (BN #40, Val #79)
Morrison-1 (Void #33, Matt#113, Wind#115)
Robo- 1 (Robo #75)

Not voting: Mazer, CWE, Jarrod, 3pup/future, listo, MTR, Morrison

Day 2 (Current)
MTR- 1 (Future #269)
Future-1 (claws #258)
Mazer-1 (CWE #326)

Not voting: Mazer, Jarrod, listo, MTR, Morrison, Void

5 people without a vote on both days. And if you come with the argument of "We dont have any information"... Its BS, because you havent questioned anyone or really engaged with the game.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Vote Count:

MTR- 1 (Future #269)
Morrison- 5 (matthieu #198, GrumpyCat #245, BN #266, Windward #327, Claws #343)
Mazer-1 (CWE #326)

20 ish min to go.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
This reads as "I dont want to interact" which will make it difficult for people to get a solid read on you.
So looking at voting, its been light. Only half the game has had votes on at end of day

Day 1 Final:
MTR- 2 (Claws #46, Grumpycat #68)
Windward- 2 (BN #40, Val #79)
Morrison-1 (Void #33, Matt#113, Wind#115)
Robo- 1 (Robo #75)

Not voting: Mazer, CWE, Jarrod, 3pup/future, listo, MTR, Morrison

Day 2 (Current)
MTR- 1 (Future #269)
Future-1 (claws #258)
Mazer-1 (CWE #326)

Not voting: Mazer, Jarrod, listo, MTR, Morrison, Void

5 people without a vote on both days. And if you come with the argument of "We dont have any information"... Its BS, because you havent questioned anyone or really engaged with the game.
I'll interact, you ask I'll answer but I don't have anything to ask because the game is still in the beginning stages. I always do better at the end which I feel like I've stated before in other games but people hang their hat on a bs post counts.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Vote Count:

MTR- 1 (Future #269)
Morrison- 6 (matthieu #198, GrumpyCat #245, BN #266, Windward #327, Claws #343, Jarrod #348)
Mazer-1 (CWE #326)

8 to lynch. 14 min to go.

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Vote Count:

MTR- 1 (Future #269)
Morrison- 7 (matthieu #198, GrumpyCat #245, BN #266, Windward #327, Claws #343, Jarrod #348, Listo #350)
Mazer-1 (CWE #326)

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Final Vote Count:

MTR- 1 (Future #269)
Morrison- 7 (matthieu #198, GrumpyCat #245, BN #266, Windward #327, Claws #343, Jarrod #348, Listo #350)
Mazer-1 (CWE #326)

Anna Riley stood outside the White House doing her stand up on the 6pm news.

"Once again partisan politics and a gridlock are the name of the game here in Washington. I'm Anna Riley, NBC Nightly News."

Meanwhile others were preparing for the night. As the rest of Washington began to settle in for the night the movers and shakers were getting ready to get something done.

It is now Night 2. Please have all actions in by 8:30am tomorrow. I will be off and on today for various meetings and such but will be checking in.

1. CWE
2. Robozerim
3. Future
4. Mazer
5. Listo
6. Matthieu
7. MTR
8. WindwardAway
9. morrison
10. VoidKitten
11. Jarrod1983
12. Grumpycat
13. BN
14. Claws

MitchRapp

Scum Hunter
Anna Riley had finished her work. She wanted to stop back at the station on her way home. She knew how dangerous things were and suited up for the night. Better safe than sorry.

Tom and Jane Hoffman continued to work their angles at the bar. Tonight Windward was their target. After a few drinks he too fell victim to Jane’s beauty and was stuffed into the back of their van. No one would find Winward tonight.

Prince Omar threw another extravagant party on his yacht. Tonight his quest was Blind NInja. BN would not be getting anything else done tonight.

Nearby members of the Abu Sayyaf terrorist organization kept an eye on Blind Ninja, making sure he would be safe tonight.

Paul Fournier continued his investigative ways. Tonight Jarrod was the target of his investigation.

Across town Ben Friedman was sitting outside on stake out again tonight. Once again he came up empty as his target never appeared.

Thomas Stansfield, Director of the CIA, still had a hard on for GrumpyCat. GrumpyCat knowing the CIA was still looking closely at him was forced to stay in for another night. He would not accomplish anything.

Donatella Rahn was tired. When you had been in the game for Mosaud as many years as she had it took its toll on you. Not that she looked it. At 40 she was still a stunner. Before she could be done there were a few loose ends she needed to tie up. Listo had become a creature of habit and Rahn was unsure if she could trust him. They were to meet tonight at a park bench to discuss their interests. There would be no meeting though. As Samir Fahad sat down on the park bench and checked his watch he missed Rahn across the park in the bell tower. Rahn got two shots off before he even moved.

Listo is dead. He was Samir Fahad, Assassin for Hire. Vigilante.

1. CWE
2. Robozerim
3. puppies
4. Mazer
5. Matthieu
6. MTR
7. WindwardAway
8. morrison
9. VoidKitten
10. Jarrod1983
11. Grumpycat
12. BN
13. Claws

Val has been assassinated. He was David- Palistine Operative and the town doctor.
Listo is dead. He was Samir Fahad, Assassin for Hire. Vigilante.

13 remain. 7 to lynch. 48 hours.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Anna (neutral) - Self protect action - Possible survivor?
Tom/Jane - Commuter/Hider on Windward
Omar - Roleblock BN
Abu Sayyaf - Doctor BN
Paul - Cop Jarrod
Ben - Targeted windward? Some type of invest
Thomas (scum) - Roleblock Grumpy
Donatella (neutral) - Killed Listo (SK?)

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Wtf is with this scum , its quite obvious i am not a cop, rb or some roleblocking mason. Am i getting trolled?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1:

Tom/Jane - Commuter/Hider on Claws
Prince Omar - Roleblock on Windward
Paul - Cop on Windward
Ben - Couldn't find target (possibly target claws?)
David - Doctor Mazer
Scum - Ninja Kill Val (presumably)

Day 2:

Prince Omar - Roleblock BN
Abu Sayyaf - Doctor BN
Paul - Cop Jarrod

Tom/Jane, Omar, Paul, Ben, and Thomas all acted two nights in a row.

David/Abu Sayaff - Alternating Doctors? (Or Abu is a JOAT)

Otherwise, we saw basically the same people outside of two neutrals.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Same for Wirdward right? Or how do you read it?
One looks like a commuter/hider. It could be a roleblock too, but that isn't for certain I don't believe.

Claws or Windward would know more if it was possibly a roleblock. I'lld admit, I haven't gone back to check if this was discussed yesterday.

GrumpyCat

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
What do you think about morisson train?

Bet Foxxi would say if he was town he would get hammered ::):

Claws

All-Knowing
Noo my sick Boi listooo you killed him you blew him up God darn you

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Omar - Roleblock BN
Abu Sayyaf - Doctor BN
Paul - Cop Jarrod
Nope, I was jailed or hidden or commuted out im pretty sure, that's what happened to claws the night before.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Omar - Roleblock BN
Abu Sayyaf - Doctor BN
Paul - Cop Jarrod
I don't think I was investigated tonight, wasn't that the night before?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
One looks like a commuter/hider. It could be a roleblock too, but that isn't for certain I don't believe.

Claws or Windward would know more if it was possibly a roleblock. I'lld admit, I haven't gone back to check if this was discussed yesterday.
I don't think I can tell you qhwttwr it was or not, can I?

Claws

All-Knowing

Kinda sorta
Nope, I was jailed or hidden or commuted out im pretty sure, that's what happened to claws the night before.
I Think it's a jail idk

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Idk why people are so eager to block me but whatever lol, at this point I don't think it matters

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think I can tell you qhwttwr it was or not, can I?
You can be vague, like Claws just was a bit.

So if its proabably a jail, which does look to be right (though it wouldn't explain target not found which is whats making me assume).

Though, i guess I could be reading Ben wrong. Ben could be looking for someone in particular maybe.

Or only does things to visitors.

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
You can be vague, like Claws just was a bit.

So if its proabably a jail, which does look to be right (though it wouldn't explain target not found which is whats making me assume).

Though, i guess I could be reading Ben wrong. Ben could be looking for someone in particular maybe.

Or only does things to visitors.
I didn't see a Ben in the writeup and I looked twice, did I miss it?

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I see it's gonna be one of those games where town doesn't get our shit together to actually vote anyone out...

Claws

All-Knowing
Ben Friedman is in both writeups and couldn't find his target twice.

So either he targeted claws and then you (and its a hider/commuter) or he is looking for someone specific, I'd say.
Or he's using jail as a protect

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Ben Friedman is in both writeups and couldn't find his target twice.

So either he targeted claws and then you (and its a hider/commuter) or he is looking for someone specific, I'd say.
Ohh
Ok, I didn't put the pieces together (or notice his name today), my bad.
What do you think the chances are this setup has some sort of bounty hunter? (could be 3p or could be town/scum for balance reasons)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Or he's using jail as a protect
Well of course. Jail is both protect and RB.

I'm saying the can't find target would make it not a jail usually assuming he targeted you two. But that's like crazy levels of statistical warping if that happened :D

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
Mmm
Wonder if the yellow names are unaligned independents, or if this is multiball

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I think Grumpy being blocked twice is like, he's almost definitely town but for whatever reason the scumteam is much more into killing lurkers

WindwardAway

Godfather
Pronouns
she/her
I would say they are unaligned based on the actions.

There is precedence for alternating SK/Scum kills. That's what I feel is likely UNLESS BN is scum.
Yeah, I'm also thinking alternating kills. I was just wondering if it points to an SK or if that usually happens when there's an actual team.

Top Bottom