Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 6 - Heart of the Cards

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Sorry I was out of pocket over the weekend. I had some projects for work that couldn't wait. I'm trying to get caught up now. I know I shouldn't be surprised that there are 7 pages already, but oof. I skimmed the write up but need to do another round. And I'm trying to at least get the bones of my spreadsheet built for this game (hoping Void doesn't break it the way Jarrod did last game).

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Interesting development. Either psycho has outted himself to me or the scum are being very tricky.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Question is; should we lynch psycho immediately or leave it to night actions🌙

Or can psycho convince me he is not scum and he has been framed. Either way, I now have info one way or the other about psycho.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Day 2 Vote Count:

Listo95 - 3 (Crackle #544, Psycho #586)

Not Voting: 3puppies, Blind Ninja, Cape90, Claws, CWE, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, GrumpyCat, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Matthieu, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Rock, Tildey, WindwardAway, Xanjori

Current Modified Majority: 2

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end on Aug 16th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 21 players alive, majority is 11 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

This is my info. For those that are curious.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
It mentioned there are 4 pieces spread around 4 types or something but i dont see 4th faction.
Oh, the factions might not be Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh/Digimon, then. Like maybe flavors aren't factions. Or did you mean by colors? Exodia is the only yellow-colored Yu-Gi-Oh flavor, right? I assumed he's a serial killer or something, idk if that would technically make him his own faction or something but maybe.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
But clearly, I need more information from Psycho himself about how I want to further approach this day.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Because of the Silver Queen. They have a double vote. As grumpycat pointed out #553. There is potential the SQ moved their vote onto Psycho. But how do we prove that this day?
Ok now I have a dumb question, do colors usually indicate alignment in these writeups? Like do we know for sure that the Silver Queen is scum?

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Ok now I have a dumb question, do colors usually indicate alignment in these writeups? Like do we know for sure that the Silver Queen is scum?
Uh. This response is QUITE concerning. Your role card tells your alignment, and it's usually associated with a colour. I'd say 99% of mafia games Red is bad. Red is bad in this game!

I sense that you're quite new, but this response feels kinda slip worthy.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Uh. This response is QUITE concerning. Your role card tells your alignment, and it's usually associated with a colour. I'd say 99% of mafia games Red is bad. Red is bad in this game!

I sense that you're quite new, but this response feels kinda slip worthy.
Actually I just reread the OP and yeah color is alignment lol
I was asking because I've played semi-bastard games where some scum had green names and some town were purple, despite the majority of scum being red and the majority of town being green 😅 it was purposely meant to mislead.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't read it as vote thief b/c you did not lose your vote. My interpretation was that of something that put you at a disadvantage, like making you take 1 less vote to lynch or some such.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I didn't read it as vote thief b/c you did not lose your vote. My interpretation was that of something that put you at a disadvantage, like making you take 1 less vote to lynch or some such.
You're a missing a vital piece of information here. The Silver Queen targetted me. I've made it very clear without actually saying it what my disadvantage is!

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
but you aren't voteless....
Star Trek Hoax GIF

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Do we believe this man. In fact yeah I probably do, what scum outs themselves by voting this early in such an obvious way?
They wouldn't. Unless of course they didn't know they in fact we're being so obvious. Trust me, when I say; i have info.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
It's upto me if the Silver Queen is psycho or the Silver Queen put their extra vote on Psycho. Or well the game threads.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
It's upto me if the Silver Queen is psycho or the Silver Queen put their extra vote on Psycho. Or well the game threads.
I'm legit confused on what you're getting at. If I was the Silver Queen, I wouldn't have just given away that I have an extra vote in the most direct way possible.

Also how do you know your vote is fake?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I guess I should figure out whether it's just my vote in general or not

Vote: DivaSmurf

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think that's even the way vote thieves work. You would or should be voteless. I think your "disadvantage" is something else b/c you didn't lose your vote.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
And the good info is in fact to go Psycho and not Listo?
Yes i am saying Psycho should 100% be the main focus today. My info isn't 100% correct, but it could be. The only way Psycho is NOT Silver Queen is if she place the extra vote on someone else.

Unvote:
Vote: Psycho

not that this vote matters!

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Actually I just reread the OP and yeah color is alignment lol
I was asking because I've played semi-bastard games where some scum had green names and some town were purple, despite the majority of scum being red and the majority of town being green 😅 it was purposely meant to mislead.
It's not impossible that some colors could be a lie as a lot of mods here enjoy subterfuge, but in general you can take the colors at face value until given reason not to.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
you guys know what the simplest solution is? that the mod hit the wrong key thats next to the 2 button but we can confirm this later

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
you guys know what the simplest solution is? that the mod hit the wrong key thats next to the 2 button but we can confirm this later
Only reason I doubt this is because the vote count with your vote listed it as 4, but yeah, it's not impossible it was a typo.

We'll find out one way or another

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
so we are

corp vs. pokemon/yu gi oh vs. red rocket vs. delayed sk
Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh seems to be the Industrial Illusions, at least that's in the OP.

Also yeah I understand what Crackle is getting at, and I feel like Psycho is pretending not to understand because it's blatantly obvious to me.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Day 2 Vote Count:

Listo95 - 4 (Crackle #544, Psycho #586, Rock #592)

Not Voting: 3puppies, Blind Ninja, Cape90, Claws, CWE, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, GrumpyCat, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Matthieu, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, WindwardAway, Xanjori

Current Modified Majority: 3

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end on Aug 16th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 21 players alive, majority is 11 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.
Not an error. Rock you're starting to get quite obtuse it's starting to make me think badly of you!

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Crackle, I don't know exactly what info you think you have, but it's wrong.

Though this is probably just confirming you as not scum

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

DivaSmurf - 2 (Psycho #639)
Psycho - 2 (Crackle #641, Windward #645)
Listo95 - 1 (Rock #592)

Not Voting: 3puppies, Blind Ninja, Cape90, Claws, CWE, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, GrumpyCat, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Matthieu, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, Xanjori

Current Modified Majority: 3

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Like I'm assuming you're thinking that I stole your vote and I outed myself by voting with the extra vote? But if that wasn't a typo, I didn't even know I had an extra vote.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Crackle, I don't know exactly what info you think you have, but it's wrong.

Though this is probably just confirming you as not scum
There is a possibility my info is wrong, yes. That I can agree with you. But it's something that needs to be discussed, which is why i mentioned do we lynch you immediately or do we leave this to night actions. Not that convinced with your replies as of yet.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh seems to be the Industrial Illusions, at least that's in the OP.

Also yeah I understand what Crackle is getting at, and I feel like Psycho is pretending not to understand because it's blatantly obvious to me.

I'm curious what your thoughts are on this? You're not privy to the Rajah style so this seems like kind of a strong follow-up.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Like I'm assuming you're thinking that I stole your vote and I outed myself by voting with the extra vote? But if that wasn't a typo, I didn't even know I had an extra vote.
Yes. But like my response with Xanjori, there is a reason I'm making a big deal out of it, and why I have info.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Sleep - 7 (3puppies #75, DivaSmurf #209, Future #251, MTR #259, GrumpyCat #339, Listo #397, Blind Ninja #514)
GrumpyCat - 3 (Claws #337, WindwardAway #419)
Val - 2 (Xanjori #516, Cape90 #521)
3puppies - 1 (Val #128)
WindwardAway - 1 (CWE #135)
Crackleslap - 1 (Lettuce #411)
Morrison - 1 (Psycho #482)
Kareemah - 1 (Rock #525)

Not Voting: Crackleslap, Kareemah, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, Matthieu

Current Modified Majority: 9

—---------

Throughout the realm, the forces of Industrial Illusions and Kaiba Corp did battle, but neither was able to make any headway. The group as a whole could not come to consensus on who to get rid of, so they decided to sleep on it to see if they had any brighter ideas in the morning. Hopefully, everyone would make it through until morning.

There has been no elimination

—---------

Before everyone could disperse, the energy started to vibrate within this realm and the booming voice was heard once again. “Ah yes. The time has come. I have been amongst you this entire time and now it is time for me to be reborn. For I. AM. EXODIA, THE FORBIDDEN ONE!” A large rumbling filled the realm as four lasers shot out of the sky, each containing a piece of Exodia. “My powers have infected the bloodline of each type and I will find my pieces and end the foolish mortals who felt they could trifle with the power of the gods.”

Exodia let out another bellow and then went quiet, ready to do what is necessary.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on August 14th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid. If you do not plan to use an action, please tell me you are holstering so we aren’t just waiting around.
It looks like there was an extra vote on GrumpyCat d1 as well

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I'm curious what your thoughts are on this? You're not privy to the Rajah style so this seems like kind of a strong follow-up.
If you're town. Then this response could be scummy. But it's hard to grasp if they know what im talking about that clearly because they're scum or are generally aware. But given the whole didn't know the colours thing. It may be concerning.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
It's actually unfortunate more people aren't around right now, because it would be pretty good to have more reactions to this.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
You voted listo in 544

the mod counts your vote in 545

psycho votes listo in 586

in 587 it shows listo with 3 votes despite only 2 people voting him.

in the d2 write up it shows you being attacked by the silver queen.

You are claiming that this is proof that psycho got an extra vote from you.

Correct?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I thought he meant for a fact that he knew his vote was stolen and was fairly sure it was by you because his post sort of implied that stealing a vote and giving it to someone else is not a common mechanic.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
It's actually unfortunate more people aren't around right now, because it would be pretty good to have more reactions to this.
This does throw a spanner in the works. Now makes me think, not to vote you off now, but rather have night actions deal with it. From my end, this is like a GALATIC sized coincidence.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
If you're town. Then this response could be scummy. But it's hard to grasp if they know what im talking about that clearly because they're scum or are generally aware. But given the whole didn't know the colours thing. It may be concerning.
I can't really tell you why I didn't know the colors, lol. It didn't occur to me until about a minute ago exactly why you thought my question was scummy, but I don't blame you 😂

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
To be fair to Wind, she'd have gotten a Discord rolecard that has no color anyway so regardless of her alignment, I understand confusion of the colors without it being a scumtell. I guess maybe it could be a 3p tell since as scum or town she'd have a frame of reference for comparison?

I dunno, seems like kind of an icky thing to read her on anyway

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I'm actually more inclined to vote GC b/c I think its possible that he is the one that manipulated the vote count.
How, though? He was a wagon yesterday but apparently he also had an extra vote on him? I mean, I recently played a game where I (as scum) could put a stack of hated on someone as a day action, but then it was permanent for the rest of the game. And of course I wifomed and put it on myself. Do you mean like that?

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
You voted listo in 544

the mod counts your vote in 545

psycho votes listo in 586

in 587 it shows listo with 3 votes despite only 2 people voting him.

in the d2 write up it shows you being attacked by the silver queen.

You are claiming that this is proof that psycho got an extra vote from you.

Correct?
Rock. My vote is fake. It appears there, but itsn ot actually there.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
To be fair to Wind, she'd have gotten a Discord rolecard that has no color anyway so regardless of her alignment, I understand confusion of the colors without it being a scumtell. I guess maybe it could be a 3p tell since as scum or town she'd have a frame of reference for comparison?

I dunno, seems like kind of an icky thing to read her on anyway
If it was a slip. the tell would be that she is 3p. Thats whay I think anyhow.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Also, yeah, rock is like almost certainly always town here. Or in the least not red. I don't think Emrakul was a roleblock because Blue Eyes was a roleblock. I guess they maybe could have had double blocks, but it feels like scum did something to him that would be backwards to do to yourself. Even if it was Summoned Skull that vanilla'd him.

rock, can you actually talk about what all happened to you? Confirm with Void, but usually we can admit anything that happened to us overnight.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I guess this is a bastard game? idk I'm not at all familiar with the roles used here but I'm used to vote thieves stealing a players vote and in turn making them voteless mot "stealing" it and them making themselves a DV or having the ability to give the extra vote away.

Even if that's how it worked then I also don't see how scum making themselves a DV is putting YOU at a disadvantage.

The only one thats saying its a vote steal is GC. So I think its likely that GC could have manipulated that vc.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Also, yeah, rock is like almost certainly always town here. Or in the least not red. I don't think Emrakul was a roleblock because Blue Eyes was a roleblock. I guess they maybe could have had double blocks, but it feels like scum did something to him that would be backwards to do to yourself. Even if it was Summoned Skull that vanilla'd him.

rock, can you actually talk about what all happened to you? Confirm with Void, but usually we can admit anything that happened to us overnight.
ive played games where scum have RB'd their own and even vanilla'd their own.

If they have a role they feel is meh, it would be any easy way to get town cred on one of their own.

Not saying he is red, but I cant just give him a town read based on a vanilla

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Jesus, what if both Skull and Emrakul could vanillize and they double tapped rock

That would be cruel

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
ive played games where scum have RB'd their own and even vanilla'd their own.

If they have a role they feel is meh, it would be any easy way to get town cred on one of their own.

Not saying he is red, but I cant just give him a town read based on a vanilla
I guess that's fair, but I know I wouldn't want to waste my vanilla on a self target. Especially on n1 on a slot that probably would have lived a couple phases longer without getting got.

Even still I think the general bullheaded approach on d1 is more likely to come from town, and I liked his half in the interactions with Xan.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I assumed red tried to rb and skull stole my ability
Do you have any confirmation you were roleblocked? Just because the flavor didn't really come off like a roleblock and that would mean they had two roles block that night. Which isn't impossible but would be very uncommon.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I guess that's fair, but I know I wouldn't want to waste my vanilla on a self target. Especially on n1 on a slot that probably would have lived a couple phases longer without getting got.

Even still I think the general bullheaded approach on d1 is more likely to come from town, and I liked his half in the interactions with Xan.
Also fair, but I can give a full clear as town based on the n1 actions. Still too much to play for. And things will become clearer as the game progresses. He is definitely now a lot lower on the list of people to go after.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
like I was literally targeted by scum and dude is like "nah I'm not gonna town read him." He's either trolling me or a completely braindead thought

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
like I was literally targeted by scum and dude is like "nah I'm not gonna town read him." He's either trolling me or a completely braindead thought
We have a history of scum self-roleblocking to try and fool the spreadsheeters. So I get where he's coming from, but I think it's pretty unlikely at this point.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Just want to point out, there's still a real chance that psycho is Silver Queen. There may be 2 people that have two votes. Because I don't actually have a vote.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Dude, do you even read what I type.

All I said was a RB and Vanilla dont give you 100% town clear. And you come back with, BN is scum and needs to die. Get over yourself. If I was scum, you'd be dead.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Really, unless he's godfather, rock should be cleared by the time everyone checks in anyway

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Do you have any confirmation you were roleblocked? Just because the flavor didn't really come off like a roleblock and that would mean they had two roles block that night. Which isn't impossible but would be very uncommon.
not really but if you don't think I was rbed then what do you think happened there?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Just want to point out, there's still a real chance that psycho is Silver Queen. There may be 2 people that have two votes. Because I don't actually have a vote.
I know we didn't have a lot of people to react, but if you were to believe I'm town, what do you think of those who did engage with your vote and info?

Also do you know for 100% fact that your vote is fake? Because that's not a very typical way extra votes/vote steals are handled.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Psycho - 3 (Crackle #641, Windward #645, Rock #690)
Blind Ninja - 1 (Blind Ninja #689)

Not Voting: 3puppies, Cape90, Claws, CWE, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, GrumpyCat, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Matthieu, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, Xanjori

Current Modified Majority: 4

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I know we didn't have a lot of people to react, but if you were to believe I'm town, what do you think of those who did engage with your vote and info?

Also do you know for 100% fact that your vote is fake? Because that's not a very typical way extra votes/vote steals are handled.
I have info. Yes. Without a doubt my vote is fake.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
not really but if you don't think I was rbed then what do you think happened there?
I mean my first instinct is that it was a vanillize. The "sapping" you of energy is language that has been used for vanilla actions before. I read Summoned Skull as some kind of permanent posting restriction or effect to your vote or something. But from the sounds of it you only got feedback on you being vanillized. So either Skull and Emrakul double tapped you(probably unlikely), Emrakul was another role block(which is atypical in the least), Emrakul vanillized you and Skull did some yet unseen curse on you, or Emrakul did something completely different of which I have no clue.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
So either my vote is permanently doubled this phase or someone is moving it around to frame me/fuck around.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
you think that VK will update after each person just to appease you?

Vote: Nightingale

placeholder to test the theory

Day 2 Vote Count:

Psycho - 3 (Crackle #641, Windward #645, Rock #690)
Blind Ninja - 1 (Blind Ninja #689)

Not Voting: 3puppies, Cape90, Claws, CWE, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, GrumpyCat, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Matthieu, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, Xanjori

Current Modified Majority: 4

Yeah... so thats interesting... anyone else wanna try to vote Nightingale?

Unvote:
Vote: Tildey

Another test.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
what if I was the one roleblocked and Xan wasn't the one roleblocked? GC said scum can write fake right ups
Oh yeah, a fake action is possible. Though the Blue Eyes writeup did read more like a traditional block.

Something to keep in mind for future phases for sure

Top Bottom