Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 6 - Heart of the Cards

Day 1 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Welcome everyone to the Game Thread for Mafia 6 - Heart of the Cards. Below is the original signup post with any needed tweaks.

As a reminder, there are NO CLAIMS ALLOWED. Any breadcrumbing, action hinting, etc will be dealt with via a warning/modkill depending on severity. You are allowed to claim information, but must do so vaguely.

Rules:
  1. Day phases will be 48 hours and night phases will be 24 hours. Phases will start/end at 8:00pm ET. Night actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid. As always, times may be adjusted and not specifically 48/24 depending on how the game goes.
  2. I recommend posting at least 5 posts per day phase and placing at least one vote per day phase.
  3. No discussing the game outside of the thread or in specified discord channels. No using OGI or angleshooting (such as comparing how rolecards are written or checking if someone is around in Discord but not thread.).
  4. NO CLAIMS OF ANY SORT.
  5. Self-targeting is not allowed unless otherwise specified
  6. This game will be modified majority. If majority is not reached by end of day, if a player has a majority of votes cast, they will be eliminated. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.
  7. Votes/Unvotes must be done through the BBCode. Unvotes no longer require you to write something in it so you can just unvote. I will not count votes not done properly. You do not need to unvote to vote again. I will count the most recent vote.
  8. Vote Counts will be provided sporadically and usually kept decently up to date in discord. If you need a vote count, ping me in thread or discord and I can provide one as soon as I can. If I just posted a vote count, I will not post another unless I decide to

Living Players:

1. 3puppies
2. Cape90
3. Claws
4. Crackleslap
5. CWE
6. FutureHold
7. GrumpyCat
8. Kareemah
9. Listo95
10. Llettuce
11. Matthieu
12. Mazer
13. MTR
14. Nightingale
15. PsychoSoldier
16. Tildey
17. Val the Moofia Boss 2.0
18. WindwardAway
19. Xanjori

Dead Players:
1. Val the Moofia Boss, playing as Mystical Elf/Garbador, the Redirecting Ability Backup, has been killed. (Night 1)
2. Blind Ninja, playing as Team Rocket, the Manipulating Super JOAT Jester/Unjester, has been eliminated in a gleeful victory. (Day 2)
3. DivaSmurf, playing as Time Magician/Marowak, the Town Captain JOAT, has been killed. (Night 2)
4. Rock the hard place, playing as Saggi the Dark Clown/Squirtle, the Tracking Ability Cop, has been killed. (Night 2)

Day/Night Writeups:

Game Intro:

Maximillion Pegasus ducked out of the way as bullets whizzed over his head. His enemies had finally come for him and his illicit business practices, even though he was owner of the largest corporation in the world and the creator of Duel Monsters. He stopped to catch his breath and pulled out a communicator. “Yes. It is Pegasus. We need to initiate the failsafe. There is no other option, Ash. Get ready.” Pegasus closed his eyes and quickly opened them, triggering the power in his Millenium Eye.

As he did this, Ash Ketchum jumped off of his bike and ran into a seemingly innocuous shack. However, inside was a hidden control panel that activates the failsafe device. Ash gulped and quickly punched in the code and watched as the console started to activate. He stepped outside and got far away as he watched.

The shack started to rumble and a giant tower started to raise up from deep in the ground. The entire land started to shake, for what seemed like a long time, until it stopped. Nothing happened and Ash was unsure what was going on, but he didn’t have to wonder for long. The power from the Millenium Eye was being amplified by the tower and shadow started to spread quickly from the tower, encapsulating the world and freezing time. The tower then fired out beams of light at specific people Pegasus had planned to bring in. As the beams connected with these individuals, they started to transform into various creatures. As the transformations finished, all of the afflicted were dragged into the Shadow Realm and deposited on the hard floor. A final three beams of light shot out, hitting Pegasus, Ash, and another, dragging them into the realm of shadows.

Pegasus landed gracefully and pulled out a magical microphone amplifying his voice. “Welcome to my realm. I know Kaiba Corp is behind this assault. Seto Kaiba wishes to use my technology to take over the world. Well Kaiba-boy, the world is mine and you will not succeed, even with the assistance of Hasbro and Bandai Namco. Kaiba Corp, who fights for evil, will not defeat the combined power Industrial Illusions and Slyph Co who fight for the good of everyone…or so they say.

Ash Ketchum listened to the words and glanced at Seto Kaiba who seemed to be unworried and almost as if he expected this. Kaiba looked around at all of the monsters present around them and grinned. “Well, Pegasus. I got to say you are as predictable as ever.” Kaiba pulled out a briefcase and grabbed a device and slammed it on the ground. It exploded in a brilliant light causing everyone to close their eyes. When they opened them, Kaiba and his crew were gone.

Pikachu ran up to Ash and spoke, “Did you see Agumon talking to Emrakul before the flash? I don’t have a pikagood feeling about this.” Ash nodded his head in agreement and saw Charizard sizing up the Dark Magician, while Saggi The Dark Clown cackled talking to the Time Magician. Pegasus looked around at everyone and smiled. Everything was proceeding apace and as expected. By the end of this, Industrial Illusions would have no more competition.

At the new location of the Kaiba Corp, the master Seto Kaiba looked around at his minions. The Shivan Dragon and Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon were fighting to see who was stronger, and Gabumon and Gatomon were curled up on the floor sleeping, getting mentally prepared for the events to come, of course. They would never slack off.

Team Rocket was watching the scene unfold, all quickly discussing amongst themselves on how best to turn this situation to their benefit.

The stage is set. Battle for control of the world and the Shadow Realm will commence and only one corporation will come out on top.

Day 1 End:

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Sleep - 7 (3puppies #75, DivaSmurf #209, Future #251, MTR #259, GrumpyCat #339, Listo #397, Blind Ninja #514)
GrumpyCat - 3 (Claws #337, WindwardAway #419)
Val - 2 (Xanjori #516, Cape90 #521)
3puppies - 1 (Val #128)
WindwardAway - 1 (CWE #135)
Crackleslap - 1 (Lettuce #411)
Morrison - 1 (Psycho #482)
Kareemah - 1 (Rock #525)

Not Voting: Crackleslap, Kareemah, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, Matthieu

Current Modified Majority: 9

—---------

Throughout the realm, the forces of Industrial Illusions and Kaiba Corp did battle, but neither was able to make any headway. The group as a whole could not come to consensus on who to get rid of, so they decided to sleep on it to see if they had any brighter ideas in the morning. Hopefully, everyone would make it through until morning.

There has been no elimination

—---------

Before everyone could disperse, the energy started to vibrate within this realm and the booming voice was heard once again. “Ah yes. The time has come. I have been amongst you this entire time and now it is time for me to be reborn. For I. AM. EXODIA, THE FORBIDDEN ONE!” A large rumbling filled the realm as four lasers shot out of the sky, each containing a piece of Exodia. “My powers have infected the bloodline of each type and I will find my pieces and end the foolish mortals who felt they could trifle with the power of the gods.”

Exodia let out another bellow and then went quiet, ready to do what is necessary.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on August 14th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid. If you do not plan to use an action, please tell me you are holstering so we aren’t just waiting around.

Day 2 Start:

The Ur-Dragon flew through the realm, keeping an eye on people from above. As he flew, he saw someone who caught his eye and kept their details in mind, hoping this would be the boon to Kaiba Corp he expected.

Ditto looked around curiously at what was going on, but knew even though he was small he had great power. Ditto closed his eyes and concentrated, making his body particularly sticky and malleable and waited for someone to visit.

The Mythic Tree Dragon would not falter from this battle. He flew through the air and located MTR and breathed a magical fire on him, enhancing his abilities tonight to be even more effective.

Emrakul let out a great roar and focused her energies. She felt through the realm until she located Rock the hard place and assaulted him with her mind, sapping his strength and leaving him in a weakened state. Rock struggled to his feet but continued on.

The Feral Imp bounced around playfully, looking at all the fighting going on. He happened across his target and decided to stick around with them for the night, excited at all the possibilities.

Impmon was not about to be outdone by another impish monster. He set out from the secret Kaiba Corp location and located Cape90. Impmon spoke a spell quickly and warped the shadows around Cape90 to change the reality of incoming assaults.

Exodia The Forbidden One exploded throughout the realm with a roar as he set out with a ferocious intent and purpose. He had heard enough during the day and set this person forth. He located Val the Moofia Boss and confronted him. Exodia wasted no time and he quickly accessed Val’s soul, eviscerating it. Exodia cackled as he felt immense power welling up within him, as his Right Arm reformed. “Perfect. Only three more remain.”

Val, playing as ???, the ???, has been killed.

Machamp
was pounding his chest getting himself amped up for the battle ahead. While doing this he located CWE and motioned him over to get pumped up with Machamp, ensuring CWE would be busy elsewhere tonight.

Time Magician knew what had to be done. He knew what he wanted to do and who it had to be on, but the dice had to be rolled. The clock spun and spun, but did not land true. Time Magician closed his eyes and cast a spell on Crackle to see what he would be up to tonight.

As would be a symphony of dragons, the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon also had some work to do tonight. It flew from its cave and located Xanjori, landing in front of him. Xanjori panicked and tripped over a rock, knocking himself out for the night.

Aegislash floated around, looking menacing at anything that came across his path. However, when he happened upon GrumpyCat, Aegislash decided to get to know him better instead of glare menacingly.

Garbador was smelly. He knew it. Everyone knew it. But the smell could be a great weapon and Garbador decided there was none better to face his stinky wrath than Mazer. He focused up globs of slime and trash and launched it all around Mazer, causing Mazer to lose focus and his action to fire askew.

Summoned Skull stood on the battlefield with his arms crossed. He nodded his head and strode forth locating Rock. Before Rock could move, Summoned Skull cast a curse on Rock that would persist indefinitely.

The Sliver Queen located her quarry quickly and swung her blade at Crackle, ruining all the parchment Crackle was using to write down his thoughts and now he would be at a disadvantage come morning.

Zapdos flew around the realm, avoiding all the dragons that seemed to be around. He located PsychoSoldier and focused electrical energies to surround PsychoSoldier in an electrical barrier.

Gaia the Fierce Knight knew how to command control over a battlefield and knew how to discern friend from foe. Using data he gathered previously, he examined Rock to determine what Rock’s ultimate goal was.

The Shivan Dragon let out a violent and ominous roar. It took off and knew precisely where it was going. It located MTR and before he even had a chance to react, swallowed him whole and immediately started the digestion process, ensuring nothing would remain of MTR to be found. The Shivan Dragon, satisfied, flew back to its roost.

MTR, playing as ???, the ???, has been killed.

Giovanni
had finally returned from his long absence and knew it was time to continue his rule over Team Rocket. He was excited to be back on top and was in a pretty good mood. Giovanni decided to set out a decree for the day and had it delivered to everyone in the realm, as he sat back to await the results.

There is a Wishgranter present in the game for Day 2. All players may submit up to two wishes in the thread and the Wishgranter may grant one of them. The granted wish will take effect immediately and only one wish may be granted. To submit a wish, please make a post with your wish(es), in any form of BLUE and BOLDED text and start it with “I wish”. Once the wishes are wished for, they cannot be changed or altered.

—---------

Living Players:

1. 3puppies
2. Blind Ninja
3. Cape90
4. Claws
5. Crackleslap
6. CWE
7. DivaSmurf
8. FutureHold
9. GrumpyCat
10. Kareemah
11. Listo95
12. Llettuce
13. Matthieu
14. Mazer
15. Morrison
16. Nightingale
17. PsychoSoldier
18. Rock
19. Tildey
20. WindwardAway
21. Xanjori

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end on Aug 16th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 21 players alive, majority is 11 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

Day 2 End:

Giovanni grinned wildly as the responses to his decree came in. He examined what was submitted until an evil grin crossed his face, knowing precisely which one he was going to make a reality. Giovanni stood up and spoke, his voice echoing across the realm. “I, Giovanni have chosen. The granted wish shall be as follows.”

I wish Blind Ninja were dead.

The winds started to howl as the realm started to shift. Everyone closed their eyes and held on, as their senses were assaulted. The sun shrank quickly over the horizon as the moon came out into full effect. All at once, everyone stood and looked at Blind Ninja. Cries from the crowd were heard. “He’s the one!.” “I heard he is Seto Kaiba.” “I heard he is actually brothers with Seto Kaiba!” The crowd had one focus in mind and that would see to it that Blind Ninja was eliminated. All of their votes were for him.

Final Day 2 Vote Count:

Blind Ninja - 11 (Rock, Xanjori, CWE, 3puppies, Psycho, Crackle, Blind Ninja, Windward, Matthieu, Claws)

Not Voting: Cape90, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, GrumpyCat #869

Current Modified Majority: 6

—---------

Blind Ninja just looked on as everyone came at him and he smiled. “Ah yes, my puppets. Do my bidding.” He looked around and saw Jesse and James playing a video game. “Stop fooling around and let’s get out of here. We already have proven the power Team Rocket has.” Blind Ninja gathered up his crew and they fled the realm, ready to sell their services to the highest bidder. However, Blind Ninja was not done here. Since he had achieved Team Rocket’s goal so efficiently and quickly, he had time to leave some final surprises for everyone present.

Blind Ninja, playing as Team Rocket, the Manipulating Super JOAT Jester/Unjester, has been eliminated in a gleeful victory.

—---------

A body quickly stood up, long since thought dead. MTR brushed himself off and quickly scampered off, trying to get somewhere safe as the night started.

MTR has been resurrected and has returned to the game.

The body that had been near MTR now instantly decayed and Val was no more.

Val the Moofia Boss, playing as Mystical Elf/Garbador, the Redirecting Ability Backup, has been killed.

—---------

As everyone went on their way, a familiar voice sounded from a machine left behind. “You thought you would be rid of Team Rocket’s influence so quickly?” Blind Ninja laughed. “Absolutely not. Tonight, in the spirit of Pegasus and Kaiba, we will partake in some Shadow Games. I shall challenge three of you to a Shadow Game. If I win at least two, I will end one of the losers. If I lose two, like I would ever lose two, I’ll grant a secondary additional boon tomorrow before I take my leave of this pathetic place permanently. Think of it as a parting gift for making me millions.”

Blind Ninja paused and then continued. “But, I’ll be kind. You may all speak tonight on whatever you wish.”

The players chosen for the game will be advised via Discord and the game will take place in Discord, with the thread getting periodic updates. The games will take place over the course of night phase.

Night chat is enabled for the entirety of Night 2 ONLY and all game talk is allowed.

—---------

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end on August 16th at 8:00pm ET or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid. If you do not plan to submit an action, please let me know you are holstering so we are not all waiting.

Day 3 Start:

The Ur-Dragon let out an ear-splitting roar. From the mountains rose up dozens of whelps that flew to The Ur-Dragon’s side. The whelps were commanded to keep an eye on everyone today so that The Ur-Dragon could dole out some justice.

Haunter was lazily floating around when he caught sight of his target. He let out a laugh and decided to stick around and have some fun.

Omnimon strode around the battlefield looking fierce. He came across WindwardAway and smacked her on the back of the head, all while still looking. The blow was so fierce WindwardAway was having trouble seeing and thinking clearly.

Maximillion Pegasus had been keeping his eye on things as they progressed. He sat down at a table, sipping a glass of wine when one of his security cameras caught something. Pegasus focused his Millennium Eye on 3puppies, locking his soul in an adhesive spell that would take time to release.

Squirtle was on the case. He and the other members of Squirtle Squad were going to ensure that Industrial Illusions would win. Squirtle found Mazer and sprayed water around his feet so he would leave footprints to follow.

Dark Magician Girl was quietly chanting a spell of pure Chaos magic. Once the chanting was finished, she raised her staff encasing herself in a sheathe of pure chaos. You wouldn’t believe what would happen next.

Gabumon had a package and it was a very special delivery that would stick around. Gabumon left the package out in the open, hoping someone would find it.

Exodia the Forbidden One walked amongst the group and knew it was time for DivaSmurf to pay the price. Exodia accosted DivaSmurf and focused his energies, eviscerating his soul. As Diva’s soul dissipated, two others died. The energy in the realm grew stronger as the Left Leg of Exodia reformed. Exodia laughed. “Two bloodlines down. Two to go. Fear me mortals.”

DivaSmurf, playing as Time Magician/Marowak, the Town Captain JOAT, has been killed.

Sudowoodo
had a great plan involving utilizing vines as slingshots, but was unable to locate his target.

Pikachu was pikacited to help out and quickly scampered over to MTR and surrounded him in a Thunder Wave, which was poised to react.

Ditto slinked along the ground, casually keeping an eye on things going on. As he was walking, he was accidentally stepped on by PsychoSoldier, who kept on walking unaware he was taking Ditto for a ride where he went.

Gatomon had been trying to catch a pesky mouse that would not leave him alone. He wouldn’t have stopped until he saw Claws walk by. Gatomon quickly followed behind him and slid a notebook into Claws pocket and grinned as he walked away.

Celtic Guardian walked the realm with purpose and no real words, but a very reassuring aura. He was the strong, but silent type really. He located WindwardAway and set up shop to see what might turn up.

Oko, Thief of Crowns heard the call and knew it was time to eliminate his target. He moved through the shadows, barely able to be seen if someone was focusing, only to be gone mere moments late. Oko’s enemies never stood a chance and that was no different here. Rock the hard place was minding his own business, when a katana cut his head clean off. As Rock’s head flew through the air, two others met a similar fate.

Rock the hard place, playing as Saggi the Dark Clown/Squirtle, the Tracking Ability Cop, has been killed.

—---------

Living Players:

1. 3puppies
2. Cape90
3. Claws
4. Crackleslap
5. CWE
6. FutureHold
7. GrumpyCat
8. Kareemah
9. Listo95
10. Llettuce
11. Matthieu
12. Mazer
13. MTR
14. Nightingale
15. PsychoSoldier
16. Tildey
17. Val the Moofia Boss 2.0
18. WindwardAway
19. Xanjori

—---------

Another familiar voice sounded again. “Well hello everyone. It is I, GioNinja. As promised, I would be present today to share my wishing power and show how amazing this technology is remotely. However, today, there will be different rules which will be stated below. I am sending Jesse and James to grant the wishes and they have a message for you.

“While our battle may be done, you guys are still locked in war. The good, the bad, and the unknown God. With our victory, we have decided to grant 2 wishes to show our gratitude. It is highly unlikely for us to grant any wishes of protection, that bores us terribly. We would prefer more mischief, mayhem and a little chaos. This would add a little more excitement to life. Creativity is key, as is making it reasonable.

When those wishes are finally granted, we will part ways and let your war unfold without our interference. And remember, we aren't scum, we are just misunderstood.”

Jesse and James will be present and grant two wishes during Day 3 before all of Team Rocket leaves for good. For wishing, one wish will be made publicly and one wish will be made privately. For the public wish, please make a wish as was done yesterday in BLUE and BOLD text and start with I wish. You may submit one public wish.

For the private wish, please message the moderator in your private channel and give your wish starting with I wish. Once the wish is received, it will be passed along. You may submit one private wish. Jesse and James will not know who submitted the private wishes.

Once a wish is granted, the wish will be revealed, but not who wished for it.

Good luck and good wishing!

—---------

VAL THE MOOFIA BOSS HAS SUBBED IN FOR MORRISON. PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSSION THIS SUBSTITUTION AND VAL IS NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS HIS PREVIOUS ROLE.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on Aug 18th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 19 players alive, majority is 10 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

Current Phase:

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on Aug 18th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 19 players alive, majority is 10 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

—---------

For Day 1 only, you can also place an additional vote for any number from 1-23. Once this vote is placed it will be locked in and cannot be changed.

Good luck all!

Last edited:

Claws

Mastermind
or you could go bold and be thanos as you will always be thanos to me >=(

Claws

Mastermind
King Of The Hill GIF

Claws

Mastermind
so how do these extra votes work we thinkin its a number attached to a person which could be crazy or like an item vendor with sweet sweet prizes?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Unsure if it would be straightforward... Could be numbers from signup, could be random numbers, could be numbers in OP.

Might be a random extra vote on the person toward lynch. Might be immunity. Might be 1shot kill. We both know how this mod works.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Vote: 5

Might be a mistake but I'm guessing we aren't getting any more info

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
well idk if ur familiar with me but i outed ur friend last game by existing
Tell me about your arrival to this forum, and overlook not the slightest detail, as even the smallest occurrence may have not been by chance.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
What's up peeps? Nice to see Windward again. Been a while. Also nice to see someone new in Cape. Well new to me anyway I guess not everyone though.

The most important thing is the fact that the whole House of MTR is playing this game. Which means we will probably be at each others throats because we are just a bit competative around here and always sus of each others. Tildey will say otherwise but it is true.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
What's up peeps? Nice to see Windward again. Been a while. Also nice to see someone new in Cape. Well new to me anyway I guess not everyone though.

The most important thing is the fact that the whole House of MTR is playing this game. Which means we will probably be at each others throats because we are just a bit competative around here and always sus of each others. Tildey will say otherwise but it is true.
Am I included in this

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
My thought is that the extra votes for #'s is for each slot so a voye for #8 is for FutureHold etc. So I think

llettuce coming right out and wasting a vote on Crackleslap (if my theory is correct) then its legit scummy.​

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
While I am inclined to believe that the vote on a number is for a slot occupied by one of us, I can't see Void making it that easy for us to figure out where the vote is going.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
ok but that wouldn't be a good reason to not lynch someone if we thought they were scummy
I agree but I don't think he has really done anything scummy yet.

By the way get ready for a day or so of random posting and then probably a sleep vote by most people.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Of course. We are becoming the nWo of Mafia around here. We just keep growing. I am working on who to recruit next.
Someday I'll get jo to play not sure if he counts but that's fine

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
My thought is that the extra votes for #'s is for each slot so a voye for #8 is for FutureHold etc. So I think

llettuce coming right out and wasting a vote on Crackleslap (if my theory is correct) then its legit scummy.​

I just don't think it'll be that obvious and unless someone is really dumb I don't think we will get any alignment indicators d1

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
But is it alignment indicative really? Would scum be more inclined to waste a vote?

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Well, she can't move it so in the scenerio where that vote might be needed she's not being helpful so yeah I think there's some potential scum motivation there. I guess your point is just saying that she's careless town and sure maybe. You could prob make that argument for most things that happen in a mafia game.

Claws

Mastermind
But is it alignment indicative really? Would scum be more inclined to waste a vote?
im unsure i believe scum will either pile on one # or not do it at all altho i am also hesitant to do it as the chances of voting myself ill be so sad and vk rng hates me

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I would wait for a votecount first to see where numer 5 vote goes. Or if it even shows on vc.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
While I am inclined to believe that the vote on a number is for a slot occupied by one of us, I can't see Void making it that easy for us to figure out where the vote is going.
Also this, I was kinda assuming Void would randomize the numbers behind the scene or something

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I can see scum having someone just randomly one a number early to just see what happens. Don’t think that is happening here but I could be wrong

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Lettuce - 1 (Rock #51)

Not Voting: 3puppies, Blind Ninja, Cape90, Claws, Crackleslap, CWE, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, GrumpyCat, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Matthieu, Mazer, Morrison, MTR, Nightingale, PsychoSoldier, Tildey, Val, WindwardAway, Xanjori

Current Modified Majority: 1

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end on Aug 13th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 23 players alive, majority is 12 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

For Day 1 only, you can also place an additional vote for any number from 1-23. Once this vote is placed it will be locked in and cannot be changed.

Day 1 Special Vote Count:

5 - 1 (Lettuce #27)

Not Voting: 3puppies, Blind Ninja, Cape90, Claws, Crackleslap, CWE, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, GrumpyCat, Kareemah, Listo95, Matthieu, Mazer, Morrison, MTR, Nightingale, PsychoSoldier, Rock, Tildey, Val, WindwardAway, Xanjori

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Same, but then again, have I ever really known how nimbdrs work?

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Good evening ladies and gents.

Do I understand the rules properly? D1 we may dance around but ultimately get to voting sleep, or hitting no majority. But Void won't tell us whether there's an inactivity vig or not, nor will we get details as to whether there's a prize or a curse for the extra D1 number vote, which once it hits, we may not find out. But my guess is that the second number vote is more likely a prize.

With a throwaway vote, I am inclined to do something to make the modified majority tougher to yeet someone.

Vote: Sleep

And since I will remain optimistic, and hope that there's a prize that lines up with the player list, I will hope I am getting myself a prize.

Vote: 1

Also, I wanted to see if Void gives us anything in the vote count now that I have made both kinds of votes.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Lettuce - 1 (Rock #51)
Sleep - 1 (3puppies #71)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Cape90, Claws, Crackleslap, CWE, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, GrumpyCat, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Matthieu, Mazer, Morrison, MTR, Nightingale, PsychoSoldier, Tildey, Val, WindwardAway, Xanjori

Current Modified Majority: 1

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end on Aug 13th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 23 players alive, majority is 12 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

Day 1 Special Vote Count:

5 - 1 (Lettuce #27)
1 - 1 (3puppies #71)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Cape90, Claws, Crackleslap, CWE, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, GrumpyCat, Kareemah, Listo95, Matthieu, Mazer, Morrison, MTR, Nightingale, PsychoSoldier, Rock, Tildey, Val, WindwardAway, Xanjori

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Good evening ladies and gents.

Do I understand the rules properly? D1 we may dance around but ultimately get to voting sleep, or hitting no majority. But Void won't tell us whether there's an inactivity vig or not, nor will we get details as to whether there's a prize or a curse for the extra D1 number vote, which once it hits, we may not find out. But my guess is that the second number vote is more likely a prize.

I hope there's a prize for the special D1 number vote, and it seems like a reasonable bet that it's not a curse. Since we can't vote ourselves directly, I will risk the following -

Vote: Sleep - this will make modified majority harder to achieve, as scum is at an advantage this early, they are the only ones who know anything.

Also, in the hope I can win myself a prize -

Vote: 1

Won't be around much until Monday AM

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Honestly who knows what is going on with that second vote. I can see it being good or bad. We shall see.

And I fully expect a inactivity vig in play since there is a recommended number of posts listed

Blind Ninja

Vigilante

Give me the way too early to tell read on the house of MTR. Because with what, 6 of you, more then likely 2 have pulled scum. Id be game to go down this route today.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I outlined thoughts about the vote earlier... wonder if its a random effect that happens and isnt even related to people playing

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Give me the way too early to tell read on the house of MTR. Because with what, 6 of you, more than likely 2 have pulled scum. Id be game to go down this route today.
While I am not scum I am betting that yeah there is no way we are all town.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Rocks vote on Llettuce for voting 5 is weak at best. None of us have any inclination of what that 2nd vote is. Sure it can be seen as anti-town, IF the result is something negative to town. Would Rock see this vote as pro-town if the result of the number vote gives town something good?

Listo95

Are you scum again? I'm not voting her for voting 5. I think her throwing away a vote is kinda scummy.
How is it throwing it away when: A) we don't know what it does and B) we don't know what the numbers represent?

Yes, logical assumption is it's for a player but is it like 5th to sign up? 5th on the player list?

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
let's say that the vote is to lynch, then I don't think that using the vote is particularly useful. and if the vote is for a prize she's giving it a way to an unknown alignment. I'm not seeing anything super pro-town

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
let's say that the vote is to lynch, then I don't think that using the vote is particularly useful. and if the vote is for a prize she's giving it a way to an unknown alignment. I'm not seeing anything super pro-town
So do you think its an additional vote to lynch?

What options do you think would be pro-town for this number vote?

Again, we dont know what the vote is for. So you being upset that someone put forth a vote seems a bit extra.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Tell me about your arrival to this forum, and overlook not the slightest detail, as even the smallest occurrence may have not been by chance.
Well I heard about it when I saw Kuti Plz mafia champs bio as they were repping this community over there.

Decided to check this place out and thought it looked cool. As soon as I saw signups, I decided to give this a shot.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
yeah, you are scum again prob. You are doing that same thing where you clearly aren't reading my posts.

I did think that it was to add to the vote making us all effectively double voters but the vc makes me think not so I think that I'm going with 3pups idea that it's for a prize. You can't move the 3's vote once you use it and I don't think it was very pro-town to just randomly throw it out there until we had a chance to discuss it.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
it's not really impossible to lynch scum d1.

Why did you feel like you needed to vote for #5 so early on?
why would you not vote early on?

especially since I also saw MTR said that this community plays aggressively, at least implied that.

Top Bottom