Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 6 - Heart of the Cards

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Xanjori and Llettuce.

The former based on questioning Psycho to such a degree to the point of it seeming like a slip born of frustration for his team being cut through like butter...and the latter because of the clash with Kareemah.

Probably not the best or deepest reasoning in either case but it's where I'm standing right now.

Vote: Xanjori
Ok. So before this Xanjori thing which only happened an hour ago, you're truest scum lean would have be on Llettuce? Did you have any doubts about Llettuce when voting onto Kareemah last day phase?

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
As I stated during the previous day phase, I didn't have much to go on or any deep thoughts beyond mechanical clears and being eager to weaponise Psycho against scum. If you can't take that at face value then I honestly don't know what to say - it's not like I can claim and you know full well that I don't really scrutinise vote counts to the extent some other players prefer to do.

So if you want to take me out, just do it this day phase so I'm not artificially kept around to be misyeeted later.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
It'd actually be preferable, since I don't want to be stuck figuring out who is lying and who is telling the truth at a point that risks me throwing the game completely if I get it wrong.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
I think the first half of the wagon on Cape is probably clean, especially since it's clear most of scum tried to pile on me to get me out first. Future/Mazer could be the people that saw the writing on the wall.

Matthieu voting Claws is ultimately a good look but could be distancing, whereas llettuce seeming to barrel into Kareemah the last couple phases isn't really a good look for her

(If you are scum, llettuce, you really improved your game compared to last time and feel proud of your accomplishments. You outlasted some heavy hitters)
Unfortunately I am not scum I was suspicious of the way kareemah was playing being called out and it bit me in the ass.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
The former based on questioning Psycho to such a degree to the point of it seeming like a slip born of frustration
You think Id somehow NOT shoot Psycho dead when it became clear what he was and then tinfoil it in thread instead that maybe Psycho isnt actually yellow and thats why red are hitting random targets cos theyre still hunting Exodia?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Anyone that believes Id wolf and not insta kill the SK is outta their mind. I know Ive not played a wolf with you guys in actual years but come on, if theres one thing I can fucking do as a wolf its good Night Actions.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Shame on all of you that voted wrong yesterday. Unless you are scum. Or Psycho.

Shame on town for not following my lead.

:squint:

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
You think Id somehow NOT shoot Psycho dead when it became clear what he was and then tinfoil it in thread instead that maybe Psycho isnt actually yellow and thats why red are hitting random targets cos theyre still hunting Exodia?
I don't have any reason to doubt that Psycho is who he says he is. So, yes, when Psycho has successfully played a major part in taking three different scum scalps as trophies then I find it very strange that you're apparently so eager to get rid of him.

If Psycho is possessed of protection - such as a BPV - then that makes it even more likely that scum would prefer to get rid of Psycho during the day rather than the night.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Matt do you have a read on Val?
I think he's town, though I don't expect him to actively try and solve given how quiet he's been in general since his return to the game. I wouldn't resist pushing on him today since looking back at Morrison's three posts there really isn't much to go on there and that's the slot he took over.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Yeah but so far we've not seen any action against Psycho. This is what has me confused
Iirc wasnt there an end of day phase were scum 'weakened' or attempted to do so, but i dont think it worked? I know there was definitely something. I will have to look back on the end of days.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Yeah but so far we've not seen any action against Psycho. This is what has me confused
It is strange, though if I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt then I'd expect you to do the same for me. I wouldn't avoid taking out an obvious threat to my team if I were scum - and that's something that bothers me about Crackle's attempts to paint me as scum based on my vote record. It wouldn't make sense for me to deliberately avoid yeeting scum if I were just going to let them get slaughtered at night.

Maybe it's just as simple as scum consisting of players that aren't really paying attention to what's happening/are too afraid to make any ballsy moves?

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Oh and shame on Drunk CWE for not telling you all who my 2 scum suspects were day 1. Fucking asshole...

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
It is strange, though if I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt then I'd expect you to do the same for me. I wouldn't avoid taking out an obvious threat to my team if I were scum - and that's something that bothers me about Crackle's attempts to paint me as scum based on my vote record. It wouldn't make sense for me to deliberately avoid yeeting scum if I were just going to let them get slaughtered at night.

Maybe it's just as simple as scum consisting of players that aren't really paying attention to what's happening/are too afraid to make any ballsy moves?
Well this is why I wanted to ask you about Val, see what you make of him. But Psycho is right on that maybe we should look closely at Lettuce and Mazer?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Iirc wasnt there an end of day phase were scum 'weakened' or attempted to do so, but i dont think it worked? I know there was definitely something. I will have to look back on the end of days.
Yeah, from how I understood it appeared to be a type of RB?

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Do me a favor and rank everyone in the game left in order of: I want this dead.

If you get time, please.
1: Mattieu
2: Psycho (i mean he's gotta go at some point, right?)
3: Val
4: Llettuce?
5: Mazer?
6: Futurehold
7: CWE
8: Xanjori
9: Crackleslap

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
1: Mattieu
2: Psycho (i mean he's gotta go at some point, right?)
3: Val
4: Llettuce?
5: Mazer?
6: Futurehold
7: CWE
8: Xanjori
9: Crackleslap
Nice list.

I got Mazer at 3. Behind the confirmed sk and known scum. And obviously, I'm not on my own list because duh...

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Nice list.

I got Mazer at 3. Behind the confirmed sk and known scum. And obviously, I'm not on my own list because duh...
I havent seen anything to clear Mazer and he has been on suspicious positions in vote trains and such.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I havent seen anything to clear Mazer and he has been on suspicious positions in vote trains and such.
Hopefully I become more apparent soon.

I don't think it would have been the biggest thing for me to swing to psych on the psych vs. Cape night. I was conscious about my approach to questioning him in case people jumped anyway. People have seen me go all in on psych pushes before. Lost a decent amount, but better results than average.

But because I haven't led a good train, I understand the vetting.

Cracky is good. Psych is known. Cwe looks solid. Val looks OK. Xan has been targeted twice. Future may be gf. If it weren't for mtr, I would look harder there. Lettuce only really focused on kareemah before today

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
May be hit or miss today, so will leave my vote.

I do agree with everyone getting their lists out.

Vote: Matt

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 5 Vote Count:

Lettuce - 2 (Psycho (#2055, Val #2073)
Matthieu - 2 (Crackle #2093, Mazer #2132

Not Voting: CWE, FutureHold, Llettuce, Xanjori, Matthieu #2116

Current Modified Majority: 3

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end on Aug 24th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With x players alive, majority is x votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Huh?

Either I was framed or a bus driver came into play but this just seems like a desperate attempt to get me taken out for some reason. To protect Llettuce, perhaps?

Vote: Lletuce

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 5 Vote Count:

Matthieu - 4 (Crackle #2093, Mazer #2132, CWE #2136, Matthieu #2138)
Lettuce - 2 (Psycho (#2055, Val #2073)

Not Voting: FutureHold, Llettuce, Xanjori

Current Modified Majority: 4

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end on Aug 24th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 9 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote: Crackle
Vote: Matthieu

Psycho, Xanjori has been trying to kill you at night as a head's up.
Oh you stole my role. But no Ive never tried to target Psycho. In fact, as seen in the write-ups no town has targeted Psycho since Ditto did.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
:squint: is a quicker way of saying, I am and have always been against a speed lynch. Time=information. Information=good.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
CWE is against Speed everything.

Chess.....Eating.....Dating

Even Speed Racer himself

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Consider my vote spiritually on Matthieu. I'm too tired to post anything in detail right now.

Cape's a clever bastard.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I appreciate the people who have gotten their reads out already.

Cwe is sober now. He should be able to remember to ping lettuce at 4.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Oh you stole my role. But no Ive never tried to target Psycho. In fact, as seen in the write-ups no town has targeted Psycho since Ditto did.
Well, either you're lying or someone is trying to redirect your night actions elsewhere without it appearing in the write-up.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
You passed the test proving sober cwe is here.

Drunk cwe would know I like gifs not emojis.

:grumpy:

Day 5 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 5 Vote Count:

Matthieu - 5 (Crackle #2093, Mazer #2132, CWE #2136, Matthieu #2138, Val #2159)

Lettuce - 1 (Psycho (#2055)

Not Voting: FutureHold, Llettuce, Xanjori

Current Modified Majority: 4

——————

The group came together quickly in their discussion and everything fell into place. They accused Matthieu of high crimes against the realm and demanded that he be ended. Matthieu, refusing to be put down, ran away quickly and hid behind a rock. It was not enough, as Matthieu still found himself surrounded. He tried to get away again, but was quickly put down. As Matthieu bled out, so did others.

Matthieu, playing as Sliver Queen/Gatomon, the Vote Manipulator, has been killed.

It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end at 8:00pm ET on August 24th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET to be valid. If you are not submitting an action, please let me know so we aren’t sitting around.

Last edited:
Day 6 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Machamp stretched his arms and looked around. He had a task and would see it done. He located Val the Moofia Boss and grabbed him with all of his arms. Machamp brought Val back and stayed with him all night in a heated discussion on which Pokemon was actually the best.

Zapdos screeched and he flew through the air until he located Crackle. Zapdos focused his electrical energies and erected a shield around Crackle, bursting with electrical energies.

Dark Magician wasted no time and lifted his staff high in the air, hitting Val the Moofia Boss with a mental attack that left Val writing in pain, unable to focus.

Blue Eyes Toon Dragon had another package and wanted to make a delivery to Crackle. Blue Eyes Toon Dragon left the package in a place he knew that Crackle would find.

Maximillion Pegasus had tricks up his sleeve. He focused his Millenium Eye, encircling Mazer in it and snapshotting the reality and changing the time of what Mazer would be doing.

Exodia, The Forbidden One set out into the realm, his will be done and no one would stand in his way like last time. Exodia sought out Llettuce and quickly attacked her mind and eviscerated her soul. As Llettuce tried to cling to life, but ultimately failing, others too did fall.

Llettuce, playing as Blue Eyes Toon Dragon/Pikachu, the Rolestopping Item Vendor, has been killed.

—---------

Living Players:

1. Crackleslap
2. CWE
3. FutureHold
4. Mazer
5. PsychoSoldier
6. Val the Moofia Boss 2.0
7. Xanjori

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end at 8:00pm ET on August 26th or when majority is reached. With 7 players alive, majority is 4 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
there's 4 scum roles left, if we assume everyone has 2 roles, then that means 2 scum, both Val and Mazer were blocked it appears and neither scum acted

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
there's 4 scum roles left, if we assume everyone has 2 roles, then that means 2 scum, both Val and Mazer were blocked it appears and neither scum acted
I had a chance to do some spreadsheeting last night and read the posts from Day 5. I came to the same conclusion regarding two scum remaining. My sheet was showing that only Mazer, Val, or Llettuce could be those two and I was leaning against Llettuce since Matthiu seemed to be pushing to vote her D5.

Since she’s dead and flipped town, that leaves only Mazer & Val on that list.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Maximillion Pegasus had been keeping his eye on things as they progressed. He sat down at a table, sipping a glass of wine when one of his security cameras caught something. Pegasus focused his Millennium Eye on 3puppies, locking his soul in an adhesive spell that would take time to release.
I was wondering how Machamp acted, I guess the action was frozen in place for a couple days

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 6 Vote Count:

Val - 1 (Psycho #2164)
Mazer - 1 (Future #2167)

Not Voting: Crackleslap, CWE, Mazer, Val the Moofia Boss, Xanjori

Current Modified Majority: 2

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end on Aug 26th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 7 players alive, majority is 4 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I probably won't be around much today and want to update my spreadsheet. Can we not speed yeet today so I can at least work some shit out tomorrow?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Cant we speed run Val+Mazer?
In theory, yes. But I have some holes in my spreadsheet logic that need to be sorted out with the recent flips that might not make it that clear cut. I just want to be sure and have the info out before we assume and make a mistake.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Psych you should anticipate write-up tomfoolery/fakes. I suspect a traitor role at this point. I'd look for nights where a scum didn't act, and see if there are any non-explained actions or roles.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Psych you should anticipate write-up tomfoolery/fakes. I suspect a traitor role at this point. I'd look for nights where a scum didn't act, and see if there are any non-explained actions or roles.
Why wait for Psycho? You're a good spreadsheeter. What does yours show?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Why wait for Psycho? You're a good spreadsheeter. What does yours show?
More elimination than i.think is feasible. Although in fairness, just started a new job and was around less to start. Didn't keep up with my comment notes as much because of that combined with start of school and activities. Back to activities for kids 7 nights/weekend days.

I'm going to try to clear myself tonight, but I understand the concern. And if I speak to someone specifically they'll pay more attention than a note to the group, if someone kills me.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Although in fairness, just started a new job and was around less to start. Didn't keep up with my comment notes as much because of that combined with start of school and activities. Back to activities for kids 7 nights/weekend days.

I get that. I'm pissed that after getting turned into a stump that all the things hit the fan at work and I wasn't able to participate. I'll go ahead and do some posts with the stuff I noticed last night.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I noticed that there are 4 scum characters left, so ostensibly 2 scum team members. I figured a good place to start was to see if I could come up with a reasonable guess at how the characters were paired as that would make spreadsheeting easier to rule out who could be mechanically cleared as scum.

Impmon and Agumon are both Digimon
Oko, Thief of Crowns and Ur-Dragon are both from Magic The Gathering

If the pattern from the rest of the flipped scum follows, that means the two remaining scum team members each have one Digimon character and one Magic The Gathering character.

Reviewing the write-ups I noticed that Impmon & Ur-Dragon both acted N1 and Agumon & Oko both acted N4 so those couldn't be the pairings. That leaves the following combos for the remaining scum team members:

Agumon/Ur-Dragon
Impmon/Oko, Thief of Crowns

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
N1:
  • CWE appears to have been role blocked by Machamp. Ur-Dragon & Impmon acted N1 so that rules out CWE for both remaining scum pairs.
  • Xan also appears to have been role blocked (by Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon) so he is also ruled out for the remaining scum pairs.
D3:
  • MTR cleared Future from Red via Deets. Haven't seen any reason to really doubt that
  • It's heavily implied that Psycho is Exodia and therefore cleared of being Red.
D5:
  • Crackle outted Mathieu as red via Deets. Based on the write up the only role that could have done this is a town role.

The only living players I was not able to clear as possible red are Mazer & Val.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Quick thoughts about Exodia. My early thought process was that it would take multiple rounds to take him out because you would have to deliver a hit for each soul he absorbed plus one for him. Basically, each time Exodia successfully kills he gets a BPV. My theory for him has also been that he would need to kill two red and two green without losing a life to win.

Exodia History:
N1: Exodia Takes out Val 1.0, Mystical Elf/Garbador (+1 life)
N2: Exodia Kills DivaSmurf, Time Magician/Marowak (+1 life)
D3: Psycho Shot during gun game, survives (-1 life)
D3: Psycho kill attempt due to most use of the word "scum," survives (-1 life)
-----If my theory is correct, a kill attempt on Psycho at this point would have succeeded
N3: Exodia takes out Claws, Emrakul/Gabumon (+1 life)
N4: Exodia tried to kill Listo, Seto Kaiba/Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon but Oko took him out first (+0 life)
N5: Exodia kills Llettuce, Blue Eyes Toon Dragon/Pikachu (+1 life)

If my above theory is correct, then its still possible for Exodia to meet their wincon by successfully killing one more town person and one more scum. It also means that it will take at least 3 kill attempts to take out Exodia (assuming no additional successful kills in the interim).

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I just played a league soccer game (indoor) for he first time since 2001.

The guy convincing me to play made it sound like a step up from beer league. I got there and people are warming up with the Maradona 7. But we gave up no goals in my 18 minutes lol.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Someone tell me if my math is wrong...

4 town 1 sk 2 scum

Eliminate the sk leaves

4 town 2 scum
1 town dies leaves a 3v2.
Winnable.l for town.

Kill a scum and we have the potential to lose 2 town tonight. Then it's 2 town vs and sk and 1 scum that could team up to screw us.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her

4 town 1 sk 2 scum

Eliminate the sk leaves

4 town 2 scum
Winnable.l for town.

Kill a scum and we have the potential to lose 2 town tonight. Then it's 2 town vs and sk and 1 scum that could team up to screw us.
Your math matches my math.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf

4 town 1 sk 2 scum

Eliminate the sk leaves

4 town 2 scum
Winnable.l for town.

Yah. It's winnable for town to eliminate Psycho now...so we could assume. If Tildey's theory is correct in anyway, if Psycho is immune for at least 1 more death its probably gg for town anyways.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Yah. It's winnable for town to eliminate Psycho now...so we could assume. If Tildey's theory is correct in anyway, if Psycho is immune for at least 1 more death its probably gg for town anyways.
I do want to be transparent that I don’t have any insider info on the Exodia thing. But it’s a theory that made sense to me with the write up flavor and the multiple failed kill attempts on Psycho. It’s also entirely possible that he has a finite number of kill attempts he can survive and the next one will do it.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I do want to be transparent that I don’t have any insider info on the Exodia thing. But it’s a theory that made sense to me with the write up flavor and the multiple failed kill attempts on Psycho. It’s also entirely possible that he has a finite number of kill attempts he can survive and the next one will do it.
A likely story...

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Quick thoughts about Exodia. My early thought process was that it would take multiple rounds to take him out because you would have to deliver a hit for each soul he absorbed plus one for him. Basically, each time Exodia successfully kills he gets a BPV. My theory for him has also been that he would need to kill two red and two green without losing a life to win.

Exodia History:
N1: Exodia Takes out Val 1.0, Mystical Elf/Garbador (+1 life)
N2: Exodia Kills DivaSmurf, Time Magician/Marowak (+1 life)
D3: Psycho Shot during gun game, survives (-1 life)
D3: Psycho kill attempt due to most use of the word "scum," survives (-1 life)
-----If my theory is correct, a kill attempt on Psycho at this point would have succeeded
N3: Exodia takes out Claws, Emrakul/Gabumon (+1 life)
N4: Exodia tried to kill Listo, Seto Kaiba/Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon but Oko took him out first (+0 life)
N5: Exodia kills Llettuce, Blue Eyes Toon Dragon/Pikachu (+1 life)

If my above theory is correct, then its still possible for Exodia to meet their wincon by successfully killing one more town person and one more scum. It also means that it will take at least 3 kill attempts to take out Exodia (assuming no additional successful kills in the interim).
Hmm, that kinda thing would mean that provided he gets 2 NKs in a row and they never double target him for kills he'd almost always be unkillable no?

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Come on now people. It's obvious who everyone is...2 people blocked and every town was active. And the SK is known.

So any vote that's not on Val, Mazer, or Psycho is scummy as hell.

Top Bottom