Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 6 - Heart of the Cards

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Vote Count:

Lettuce - 1 (Val #1883)
Listo- 1 (CWE #1964)
Val - 1 (Listo #1966)

Not Voting: Crackleslap, FutureHold, Kareemah, Llettuce, Matthieu, Mazer, Xanjori, Psycho #1933

Current Modified Majority: 2

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end on Aug 21st at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 11 players alive, majority is 6 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Vote: Kareemah

I'm just going to go with my gut on this one. I've been going back and forth trying to figure out who to push today but I keep coming back to Kareemah. There's just something about the 'hey what's going on guys' that seems very forced to me.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Vote Count:

Lettuce - 1 (Val #1883)
Listo- 1 (CWE #1964)
Val - 1 (Listo #1966)
Kareemah - 1 (Matthieu #2004)

Not Voting: Crackleslap, FutureHold, Kareemah, Llettuce, Mazer, Xanjori, Psycho #1933

Current Modified Majority: 3

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end on Aug 21st at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 11 players alive, majority is 6 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Not 100% what you were trying to point me towards Mazer, but the seeming mass block from Pegasus could explain why scum didn't block or otherwise interfere with me. If you're thinking that Xan's insistence means he's scum who knows they tried to target me last night, I think there's another interpretation of that which would clear Xan 100%

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Well I'm definitely not voting llettuce

I think I trust CWE most but would also be fine joining Matthieu

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Sorry my weekend was today so I slept a lot, I'm not super convinced on any of our choices here, I'm more inclined to go kareemah than anyone else but I am not sure of that either. I'll go where the crowd leans since we have so little time left

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Not 100% what you were trying to point me towards Mazer, but the seeming mass block from Pegasus could explain why scum didn't block or otherwise interfere with me. If you're thinking that Xan's insistence means he's scum who knows they tried to target me last night, I think there's another interpretation of that which would clear Xan 100%
I'm not sure I agree with that interpretation. Read the last couple.

And yeah. It's the telling me I was wrong and that it was explained when I said outside interference and two kills went through.

Maybe I'm wrong, but two kills and one is gc and not you gets me. Because why?

You were by far the least subtle yesterday.

I'm open to whether I'm overreading, UT the blatant "did you read" when it was certainly not apparent gets me.

Like I said, I'm not there today, but I wanted to see if I was being unfair before night phase.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Mh yeah, I guess to get vote in I'll go,

Vote: kareemah

If in the next however many minutes we come to something else ill swap

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I guess we could always do psycho???
If we think it's close, we should go for a kill on a possible red. Particularly if it can narrow options.

Right now, I don't lean you scum. Because it goes back to consistency and your earlier interactions.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not sure I agree with that interpretation. Read the last couple.

And yeah. It's the telling me I was wrong and that it was explained when I said outside interference and two kills went through.

Maybe I'm wrong, but two kills and one is gc and not you gets me. Because why?

You were by far the least subtle yesterday.

I'm open to whether I'm overreading, UT the blatant "did you read" when it was certainly not apparent gets me.

Like I said, I'm not there today, but I wanted to see if I was being unfair before night phase.
Maybe they were worried about a bpv and would rather reduce numbers?

I dunno, like I don't disagree that scum could just be inactives left, but I also don't think Xan's reaction is some scumtell that makes me want to vote them if that's what you're trying to get at.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Maybe they were worried about a bpv and would rather reduce numbers?

I dunno, like I don't disagree that scum could just be inactives left, but I also don't think Xan's reaction is some scumtell that makes me want to vote them if that's what you're trying to get at.
Fair. Like I said, the flipping was a flag that I wondered about.

But he also had me scummy, so the read could have been because I was wondering about rationale.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I can make sure. Because I do think there's at least some consistency and the train feels OK.

Vote: kareemah

Day 3 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 4 Vote Count:

Kareemah - 4 (Matthieu #2004, Lettuce #2014, Psycho #2018, Mazer #2029)

Lettuce - 1 (Val #1883)
Listo- 1 (CWE #1964)
Val - 1 (Listo #1966)

Not Voting: Crackleslap, FutureHold, Kareemah, Xanjori

Current Modified Majority: 4

—---------

The group had some discussions during the day and accusations were leveled, but ultimately they settled on Kareemah as the best choice. Before Kareemah even had a chance to move, the group all pulled out guns simultaneously and shot Kareemah down. As Kareemah faded, the curses she placed dissipated, as the conditions for the curse were not met.

Kareemah, playing as Summoned Skull/Mew, the Delayed Vigilate BPV Giver, has been eliminated.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on August 22nd or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm for them to be valid. If you do not plan to submit an action, please let me know.

Last edited:
Day 5 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Dark Magician Girl knew what had to be done and Chaos magic was her thing so she decided to unleash it. She held her staff aloft shrouding herself in an orb of Chaos magic and waited to see if anyone would arrive.

Pikachu knew that Industrial Illusions needed more of his power and he was going to give all the Pikapower he could. Pikachu left and sought out PsychoSoldier, casting Thunder Wave on him. The shield erected itself around PsychoSoldier, ready to intercept any hostile actions.

Snorlax was in a deep slumber and had no care about what was going on around him, until he started to have a dream. In this dream, Snorlax became more powerful than ever before after visiting with one of his fallen brethren. It was as if he was becoming an entirely different monster altogether. When Snorlax awoke, he realized that it was not just a dream…it actually happened and he was now different.

Not content to let Snorlax steal the show, Agumon set out to show he too could commune with the dead extremely efficiently. Agumon found one of his fallen partners and communed with him. He took this newfound power and located Xanjori. Xanjori had just finally let the welt go down on his forehead, when the sudden appearance of Agumon caused Xanjori to trip again, knocking himself out. Agumon took the time to examine Xanjori’s form and rustle through Xanjori’s pockets claiming his prize.

Ditto was busy. He loved just sliding around everywhere and seeing what was going on, but he was needed today. Ditto grabbed a package and located FutureHold, leaving the package somewhere he could find it.

Dark Magician left his chambers silently and located Matthieu and struck up a friendly conversation with him, wondering if he could learn anything useful.

Oko, Thief of Crowns was always practiced in his stealth. It was what he was best at and tonight was no exception. Oko crept through the realm and located his target. Oko snuck up behind Listo95 and slit his throat. Listo grabbed his neck, futilely trying to stem the bleeding. As Listo fell to the ground dead, Exodia showed up to eviscerate Listo’s soul, but had to leave empty handed. Both Oko and Exodia went their separate ways.

Listo95, playing as Seto Kaiba/Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, the Bus Driving Roleblocker, has been killed.

—---------

Living Players:

1. Crackleslap
2. CWE
3. FutureHold
4. Llettuce
5. Matthieu
6. Mazer
7. PsychoSoldier
8. Val the Moofia Boss 2.0
9. Xanjori

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 8:00pm ET on August 24th at 8:00am ET or when majority is reached. With 9 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Ok, so Agumon is a legit character in the game it seems, and now we have Snorlax. Gonna have to see what that means.

We know Xan is probably not Oko and Agumon, so further things good for him.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Kinda feels like Pikachu/Zapdos would be a pairing, but that would throw off the Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh pairing pattern that we've seen so far

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
That's a pretty good night phase. Sorry Kareemah - I should've stuck to my guns and not have let Listo's fancy post sway me away from him.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
It's been a long time since I watched the anime. Did Pegasus have a specific card he was fond of similar to Kaiba having Blue Eyes?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
That's right, Pegasus was the toons.

But if that holds true, that would mean Toon Dragon who acted on the same night as Pegasus. Which is a bit less likely there.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm kinda thinking Tildey was Sudowoodo and how she got the stump role, and I think we're still looking at 3 more scum left if I'm reading roles right.

Even if Tildey is scum, I think we're still dealing with 3 scum left because 4 town roles were active last night, and when you remove me and Crackle (who should have been obvious ages ago), there's 3 players left over, and enough characters to make sense of it

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm, if that's true though, that means at least one of the people I previously thought was town is scum. And possibly llettuce actually is scum against town!Kareemah. Or that Future is a godfather.

I still feel like Cape's interactions with Xanjori are less likely to be partnered, and while the roleblock could be a smokescreen, I think it still clears him of Agumon and Oko, and he should be cleared of every other scum role we've seen as well, so I wouldn't look there.

Mazer/llettuce/Future?

With Val, Matthieu, and CWE all having fairly unpaired interactions with flipped scum, and Xan seemingly cleared of all scum roles, that's what it points to. Just not 100% sure Val and Matthieu are completely cleared from unpairing. But CWE having unpaired interactions with both Cape and Listo is probably a good look there.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
My apologies. I unfortunately had a very busy past few days and expensive! ($750) just for a car service!! I kinda forgot about the game.

Anyways. I kinda wanna see a reads list from everyone. At 2 people on a town read and 2 on a scum read plz and thankyou.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Feels like the last scum would have definitely been on the Kareemah wagon, so

Vote: llettuce

Due to the possible difference check between them

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
My apologies. I unfortunately had a very busy past few days and expensive! ($750) just for a car service!! I kinda forgot about the game.

Anyways. I kinda wanna see a reads list from everyone. At 2 people on a town read and 2 on a scum read plz and thankyou.
I mean, if we're not counting you, I have CWE and Xan as most likely town, with Val and Matthieu trailing behind them, one scum between those two.

My POE above is ultimately what I'm looking at

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I still feel like Cape's interactions with Xanjori are less likely to be partnered, and while the roleblock could be a smokescreen, I think it still clears him of Agumon and Oko, and he should be cleared of every other scum role we've seen as well, so I wouldn't look there.
This is the second time this game Ive been RB'd btw. And at a point where you're murdering scum I dont see how a world exists theyd self use it over blocking you

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
This is the second time this game Ive been RB'd btw. And at a point where you're murdering scum I dont see how a world exists theyd self use it over blocking you
Although the fact theyve blocked me again is something in its own right.

Anyway Matthieu/Lettuce/Val as a general POE should be good yes? Im fine with start on the left and working towards Val last

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Oh yeah I should clarify, theyve not just RB'd me here my ability has been stolen.

So uh

Gl

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm, if that's true though, that means at least one of the people I previously thought was town is scum. And possibly llettuce actually is scum against town!Kareemah. Or that Future is a godfather.

Mazer/llettuce/Future?

With Val, Matthieu, and CWE all having fairly unpaired interactions with flipped scum, and Xan seemingly cleared of all scum roles, that's what it points to. Just not 100% sure Val and Matthieu are completely cleared from unpairing. But CWE having unpaired interactions with both Cape and Listo is probably a good look there.
I can’t say why but I am pretty sure scum wants me dead because I am confirmed

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Although the fact theyve blocked me again is something in its own right.

Anyway Matthieu/Lettuce/Val as a general POE should be good yes? Im fine with start on the left and working towards Val last
Why Matthieu and Val? No concerns about Mazer?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Im sorry one day Ill actually spreadsheet this shit and not be confused as fuck when we get to late game

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
It's listed in the writeup...

Living Players:

1. Crackleslap
2. CWE
3. FutureHold
4. Llettuce
5. Matthieu
6. Mazer
7. PsychoSoldier
9. Xanjori

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I don't debate psych's logic. I think i have at least a little positive cred. I also think he's earned his stripes with me. I'm not for that move.

Because I know me, there is quite possibly subterfuge or something less probable.

I've considered future as gf. But I am curious about lettuce after yesterday.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Cape90 - 9 (CWE #1533, Psycho #1538, Xanjori #1486, 3puppies #1641, Kareemah #1688, Future #1708, GrumpyCat #1801, Mazer #1847, MTR #1858)
Psycho - 6 (Crackleslap #1481,
Listo #1701, Cape90 #1754, Val #1776, Claws #1778)
Kareemah - 1 (Lettuce #1504)
Claws - 1 (Matthieu #1714)

Lets revisit this vote count shall we?

Ngl this vote count looks truly awful for scum. And giving our current possible POE, those in orange, don't look great either.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I don't debate psych's logic. I think i have at least a little positive cred. I also think he's earned his stripes with me. I'm not for that move.

Because I know me, there is quite possibly subterfuge or something less probable.

I've considered future as gf. But I am curious about lettuce after yesterday.
Yeah, like I said, I liked your posting last phase even though it's relatively easy to look solvey in the current thread state

But also I was feeling a bit weird about the way you seemed to really be dragging out a vote on Kareemah, and if she was scum, that was gonna look bad to me. But she flipped town, and I kinda think scum!Mazer doesn't risk skipping a chop there by dragging it out like you did. The POE I'm looking at isn't in your favor, but the above is why I'd rather push the other two and see if we can't narrow roles down more before assuming you're scum

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Someone explain to me why the fuck Psycho hasnt been targeted by red yet btw?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Cape90 - 9 (CWE #1533, Psycho #1538, Xanjori #1486, 3puppies #1641, Kareemah #1688, Future #1708, GrumpyCat #1801, Mazer #1847, MTR #1858)

Ngl this vote count looks truly awful for scum. And giving our current possible POE, those in orange, don't look great either.
I think the first half of the wagon on Cape is probably clean, especially since it's clear most of scum tried to pile on me to get me out first. Future/Mazer could be the people that saw the writing on the wall.

Matthieu voting Claws is ultimately a good look but could be distancing, whereas llettuce seeming to barrel into Kareemah the last couple phases isn't really a good look for her

(If you are scum, llettuce, you really improved your game compared to last time and feel proud of your accomplishments. You outlasted some heavy hitters)

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

Although Ill give it to you this does look good for Psycho not actually being red

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I think the first half of the wagon on Cape is probably clean, especially since it's clear most of scum tried to pile on me to get me out first. Future/Mazer could be the people that saw the writing on the wall.

Matthieu voting Claws is ultimately a good look but could be distancing, whereas llettuce seeming to barrel into Kareemah the last couple phases isn't really a good look for her

(If you are scum, llettuce, you really improved your game compared to last time and feel proud of your accomplishments. You outlasted some heavy hitters)
I think perhaps my own reads list would place Matthieu, Val as red lean and maybe one of Mazer/LLettuce?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
It's listed in the writeup...

Living Players:

1. Crackleslap
2. CWE
3. FutureHold
4. Llettuce
5. Matthieu
6. Mazer
7. PsychoSoldier
9. Xanjori
Well yeah I know that but I dont open it up every time I post. But I agree Ive got no reason to clear Mazer

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Are you insinuating I'm red?

What's your theory there? Because one living person knows for a fact who I am.
Because theyre letting you walk all over them lol. Youve killed two in the past two days while being "outed."

Its likely that theyve been hit by a mass RB and then a mass redirect looking at last two nights which could explain it. But otherwise its just...wild

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Vote: Claws

Placeholder.
This is matthieu's vote on Claws in the above vote count fwiw. He kept there for quite a long time too. I don't think this clears him in anyway. Looking at Psycho's train my guess is he didn't join that train because there is already quite a few scum on it, and he didn't join Cape's train because he was red, and didn't want to vote off Cape, and was hoping the Psycho train would lead without necessarily hopping onto it.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I didn't change my vote to avoid ending the day early and it was very much going to come down to either Cape or Psycho being voted off on that particular day phase, with me arguing in favour of keeping Psycho around if I recall correctly.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Because theyre letting you walk all over them lol. Youve killed two in the past two days while being "outed."

Its likely that theyve been hit by a mass RB and then a mass redirect looking at last two nights which could explain it. But otherwise its just...wild
The mass rb doesn't even explain it, because 2 KILLS.

Claws...

I kid because I care

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I didn't change my vote to avoid ending the day early and it was very much going to come down to either Cape or Psycho being voted off on that particular day phase, with me arguing in favour of keeping Psycho around if I recall correctly.
Or an alterior motive is that you didn't want to vote Psycho off because at the point the trains were 5/6 leading in capes favour and majority of the scum team was already on psychos train?

I'm not the biggest fan of Kareemah and Llettuce claiming they are so lost and don't know what's going on. It all seems kinda fake to me. I also dislike Kareemah calling my posting filler.

claws seems a little angry that the 3p won and I think that makes more sense from a scum POV than a town one.

Don't really like GC's recent posting but I'm not sure if he's scum or just sort of bitter.

I would like to start seeing something from listo.

matt is scummy. Mazer is scummy. Morrison is maybe a little scummy?

but if I had a gun to my head then I'd say that

Matthieu
Kareemah
Claws
Llettuce
Mazer
And on top of that, Rocks death was little strange because the assumption was that they might have been vanilla'd? Xanjori mentioned having his role stolen just before. The only reason rock dies, is if his list of bad was really bad for scum. Currently, it's looking really bad. Morrison is Val.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
This is matthieu's vote on Claws in the above vote count fwiw. He kept there for quite a long time too. I don't think this clears him in anyway. Looking at Psycho's train my guess is he didn't join that train because there is already quite a few scum on it, and he didn't join Cape's train because he was red, and didn't want to vote off Cape, and was hoping the Psycho train would lead without necessarily hopping onto it.
I think the only thing with Matthieu, for me, is that Cape seemed to be pushing him pretty seriously on d1. The Listo pushing made sense as distancing(I think both me and Mazer have talked about this), and in particular, he mentiones Listo and Matthieu as scummy in the same post at one point and then proceeded to focus on Matthieu.

Like the vote on Kareemah and possible distance vote on Claws withstanding, I still have a hard time buying that Cape pushed Matthieu as a form of distancing or even a bus. Like d1 is largely irrelevant because we rarely lynch on d1, but I think Cape instinctually would have played as if there would be one.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Rock has butted heads with me in both games that we've played together. I wouldn't suggest reading too much into him putting me in his list - our play styles just don't mesh, I guess. A lot of attention was also put on me due to winning the prize back on D1.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I think the only thing with Matthieu, for me, is that Cape seemed to be pushing him pretty seriously on d1. The Listo pushing made sense as distancing(I think both me and Mazer have talked about this), and in particular, he mentiones Listo and Matthieu as scummy in the same post at one point and then proceeded to focus on Matthieu.

Like the vote on Kareemah and possible distance vote on Claws withstanding, I still have a hard time buying that Cape pushed Matthieu as a form of distancing or even a bus. Like d1 is largely irrelevant because we rarely lynch on d1, but I think Cape instinctually would have played as if there would be one.
Never trust the words of scum. When i play scum i tend to look like I bus A LOT. I can't help it.

I'm not convinced Mattieu is currenty town, I will be placing my vote here.

Vote: Matthieu

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Cape is the scum who you can see early on was pushing an agenda.

The derps, self target, etc.

He's got the most clear behaviors

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Rock has butted heads with me in both games that we've played together. I wouldn't suggest reading too much into him putting me in his list - our play styles just don't mesh, I guess. A lot of attention was also put on me due to winning the prize back on D1.
He butted heads with you, but his list also suggests Claws as scum. And Llettuce, Mazer, and Val as other bad looking suspects. It's 100% the reason he has died. Rock had listed too many scum players to kept alive.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
He butted heads with you, but his list also suggests Claws as scum. And Llettuce, Mazer, and Val as other bad looking suspects. It's 100% the reason he has died. Rock had listed too many scum players to kept alive.
...?

It may or may not be the reason why he was targeted, though even getting too close to one scum member could have been enough to cause a knee-jerk reaction. Claws, especially, is prone to those.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
In any case, @Matthieu to help yourself in my eyes. Who are your top 2 scum reads currently, as of this moment.
Xanjori and Llettuce.

The former based on questioning Psycho to such a degree to the point of it seeming like a slip born of frustration for his team being cut through like butter...and the latter because of the clash with Kareemah.

Probably not the best or deepest reasoning in either case but it's where I'm standing right now.

Vote: Xanjori

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Just ISO'ing Matthieu, all but one of your votes in on a red or someone i believe is suspected red (val) except for Karremah. You started the day on Listo, but ended up on Kareemah, not once did you comment between Listo showing his face (vote train analysis) and placing your vote onto Kareemah. You asked for his thoughts, but didn't respond or ask any followup questions. It looks weird to me. Then placed a vote onto kareemah after there was talk about llettuce vs kareemah thing going on. There isn't a whole lot of poking and prodding either, really looks like going with the flow.

Top Bottom