Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 6 - Heart of the Cards

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Psycho - 5 (Crackle #641, Windward #645, Rock #690, Psycho #702)
Tildey - 1 (Blind Ninja #696)

Not Voting: 3puppies, Cape90, Claws, CWE, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, GrumpyCat, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Matthieu, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, Xanjori

Current Modified Majority: 4

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end on Aug 16th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 21 players alive, majority is 11 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Except I know that I'm not. And I don't know why you think I would give it away so freely if I was.
I don't know if I can say it but, it's because I know something that I shouldn't, looking at it from Silver Queens perspective. Let's put it that way.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
OK... lot to unpack in that writeup

The Ur-Dragon - Watcher/tracker????
Ditto -
Mythic Tree Dragon - Motivator
Emrakul - Vanilla-izer?
The Feral Imp - BG?
Impmon - Framer?
Exodia - Inactivity Vig (goal to get 4+ kills)
Machamp - RB/Jail
Time Magician - Watcher/tracker?
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon - RB?
Aegilash - Cop/RoleCop?
Garbador - Redorector?
Summoned Skull - Cursed?
Silver Queen - Some form of disadvantage
Zapdos - Shielder
Gaia the Fierce Knight - Cop/Parity cop
Shivan Dragon - Faction kill
Giovanni - Wishgranter?
are we supposed to read into that? i thought it was flavor

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
ima be honest here. this isn't super fun, it's just confusing and a little irritating. Maybe its fun for whoever is trolling us but idk

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I also don't know if VK is yelling at me in discord because I can't access my original discord account whilst at work. :hyper:

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I don't know if I can say it but, it's because I know something that I shouldn't, looking at it from Silver Queens perspective. Let's put it that way.
I mean I don't know why you're trying to argue this with me because I know that you're wrong.

Anyway, so Nightingale isn't votable apparently, and I'm stuck with this second vote. Not that I'm complaining

Unvote:

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Its nice to know what roles are out there. And who they act on. The actions will likely get fleshed out a bit more once everyone looks at the night actions and gives input on things that may or may not have happened to them.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I still am not getting this, are you saying this because your vote showed up?
My vote is not real. Someone had a double vote last day phase. And psycho has a double vote this day phase, and I have a theory a 2nd person also has a double vote. But I'll have to wait to get home to check something...

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: DivaSmurf

Gonna go back here for now and hope she comes sooner rather than later with some hot takes

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Also, I completely forgot this is a vk game with nightingale in it. There is 100% a reason why nightingale is not posting and it's 100% nefarious.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
That's the "secret sauce" of the Rajah style. Each of those bits in the writeups are actual night actions taking place (or masquerades in more bastard games), so for example. The Emrakul line means that's Emrakul targeted rock. We aren't 100% sure what Emrakul did because the flavor is ambiguous, but we know he did something. Or someone made an illusion to look like he did something in the most fringe of cases.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
My vote is not real. Someone had a double vote last day phase. And psycho has a double vote this day phase, and I have a theory a 2nd person also has a double vote. But I'll have to wait to get home to check something...
Okay?

I am not good at mech heavy games like this so I will take your word for it, if anything seems peculiar its #587 as it looks like there is a double voter in psycho there

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
That's the "secret sauce" of the Rajah style. Each of those bits in the writeups are actual night actions taking place (or masquerades in more bastard games), so for example. The Emrakul line means that's Emrakul targeted rock. We aren't 100% sure what Emrakul did because the flavor is ambiguous, but we know he did something. Or someone made an illusion to look like he did something in the most fringe of cases.
oh

so mafia used on me... interesting

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I think it only counts if MTR was asleep. Gotta keep the memes alive.

But Future hasn't exactly had the best start to this game so far. He's also kind of a slow starter though.
He kinda slow plays most the game.

Speaking of slow playing...

Vote: Morrison

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Because of the Silver Queen. They have a double vote. As grumpycat pointed out #553. There is potential the SQ moved their vote onto Psycho. But how do we prove that this day?
oh.

I am skeptical about this though as it would literally mean if someone had a double vote they would be outed, like i don't know why psycho would vote so early if this was the case

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
does she like not post as mafia or something?
There's been a few games where Foxxi has some kind of special role, often not even fully part of the game as an alignment thing. The Harry Potter game recently she was someone who was able to grant wishes and she had some kind of wincon, but it was largely separate from everyone else.

What Crackle is mostly getting at, I wager, is that she has some kind of role where she is allowed to not post. And therefore it's some wicked role that's probably self-aligned.

I'm not at the "it's a wicked role" part yet, but I can see where the headspace is coming from. Because something funky is going on with her.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
oh.

I am skeptical about this though as it would literally mean if someone had a double vote they would be outed, like i don't know why psycho would vote so early if this was the case
Traditionally the extra vote would be obscured in some way. I have a suspicion that someone(if not Silver Queen) is able to attach an extra vote to different players on each day. Maybe Silver Queen does it by stealing someone else's vote. Though I don't know why the hell most scum teams would give me an extra vote. That's like handing me a loaded shotgun.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Actually I just reread the OP and yeah color is alignment lol
I was asking because I've played semi-bastard games where some scum had green names and some town were purple, despite the majority of scum being red and the majority of town being green 😅 it was purposely meant to mislead.
you would know your own role color right? :p Like you could just check that too

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Its nice to know what roles are out there. And who they act on. The actions will likely get fleshed out a bit more once everyone looks at the night actions and gives input on things that may or may not have happened to them.
I usually don't see this but I have been told that it's a Rajah thing

I like it tbh with anticlaim in play as well

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I have found WWA slightly scummy today which is concerning me

Psycho why are you self voting?

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
or never mind, I think scum did attack Xan so he's prob towm. Maybe it was a roleblock and scum did vanilla me and skull did something to me.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him

I wasn't really into the way she rushed to vote me. Seemed kind of hasty and assuming I do when town!Wind who isn't used to this style I would expect would be more skeptical and thorough?

I switched my vote, but apparently voting Nightingale makes people self-vote. It happened to Blind, too.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Theory: 2 people have at least two votes. Silver Queen and another role that gives someone an extra vote, (assuming).
now that you say that I have ideas

so we are seeing that WWA is voting right now

WWA and Claws were on GrumpyCat day 1

We can see that WWA doesn't have a double vote today, but we don't know about Claws

If this theory is true, the other person who has at least 2 votes is Claws.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
There is a Wishgranter present in the game for Day 2. All players may submit up to two wishes in the thread and the Wishgranter may grant one of them. The granted wish will take effect immediately and only one wish may be granted. To submit a wish, please make a post with your wish(es), in any form of BLUE and BOLDED text and start it with “I wish”. Once the wishes are wished for, they cannot be changed or altered.

Dont forget we have a wishgranter in play as well.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I wasn't really into the way she rushed to vote me. Seemed kind of hasty and assuming I do when town!Wind who isn't used to this style I would expect would be more skeptical and thorough?

I switched my vote, but apparently voting Nightingale makes people self-vote. It happened to Blind, too.
hm, maybe that's right

3puppies

Lost Wolf
There is a whole lot to catch up on. I had an extra night of couponing as I didn't get everything done on the weekend.

I fear I have put myself in precarious situation by not meeting the post count D1.

I am not at all familiar with any of the characters so I feel at a disadvantage as I think I may mix them up.

To comment on the votes for me on D1, merely because I voted sleep (which statistically makes the most sense in the absence of info), I will remain suspicious of everyone. This was an exceptional couponing weekend for me so I appreciate the understanding why I was unable to post more.

Instead of my normal long winded post, I will break my thoughts up into smaller posts, to try to get my post count up and avoid potential wrath of inactivity vig. As I recall, this may not help in a Voidkitten run game, as once I became a target I might forever remain one. But target could be just for not voting.

More to come....

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Down at crackle rock
Grab a crackle by the rock
Swing it round and round
Vote it into the ground

3puppies

Lost Wolf
There are more characters named so far than players. I have a strong feeling that in order to mess with spreadsheeters, many of us players will have multiple roles. There may be ON/EN actions, or powers may need to reload, so I doubt we will come close to getting a full list of characters until much later in the game.

I would appreciate correction in the following if I have messed something up -

I get our team as Green = Industrial Illusions

Pegasus
Ash
Charizard
Dark Magician
Saggi the Dark Clown
Time Magician
Ditto
Mythic Tree Dragon
Feral Imp
Machamp
Aegislash
Garbador
Summoned Skull
Zapdos
Gaia the Fierce Knight

The primary scum team from the write up is Red - Kaiba Corp
Seto Kaiba
Agumon
Emrakul
Shivan Dragon
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Gabumon
Impmon
Silver Queen

The yellow team is Team Rocket, and thus far only includes -
Exodia
Giovanni

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
There are more characters named so far than players. I have a strong feeling that in order to mess with spreadsheeters, many of us players will have multiple roles. There may be ON/EN actions, or powers may need to reload, so I doubt we will come close to getting a full list of characters until much later in the game.

Pegasus
Ash
Charizard
Dark Magician
Saggi the Dark Clown
Time Magician
Ditto
Mythic Tree Dragon
Feral Imp
Machamp
Aegislash
Garbador
Summoned Skull
Zapdos
Gaia the Fierce Knight

Seto Kaiba
Agumon
Emrakul
Shivan Dragon
Gabumon
Impmon
Silver Queen

Exodia
Giovanni

I would say that Exodia and Team rocket are likely 2 different entities and not together

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I am not creative enough to come up with a good wish - let alone two. My understanding is that we get to ask two, and asking for a BPV or Vig Kill is not likely to be granted
So I will try the following -

I Wish to become neighbors and to be able to roleclaim/breadcrumb with two other random players
I wish for MTR to become resurrected

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I would say that Exodia and Team rocket are likely 2 different entities and not together

Aren't they both in yellow? Team Rocket surely has more than one player if they are a team... And void surely would have given them a different color if they were not together, wouldn't he?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Day 2 Vote Count:

Psycho - 5 (Crackle #641, Windward #645, Rock #690, Psycho #702)
Tildey - 1 (Blind Ninja #696)

Not Voting: 3puppies, Cape90, Claws, CWE, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, GrumpyCat, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Matthieu, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, Xanjori

Current Modified Majority: 4

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end on Aug 16th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 21 players alive, majority is 11 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.
Oh

Vote: Psycho

What the heck

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
When I read the intro I saw the mention of 5 names. Using the n2 write up the scum team is something like

Agumon/The Shivan Dragon
Seto Kaiba/The Ur-Dragon
Emrakul/Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Gabumon/Impmon
Gatomon/Silver Queen

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her

I wish I could give you more insight on my alignment but honestly I have nothing in my defense, lol

So I'll do this instead:

I wish for a desperado.
I wish for a gladiate.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I wish I could give you more insight on my alignment but honestly I have nothing in my defense, lol

So I'll do this instead:

I wish for a desperado.
I wish for a gladiate.
If the wish granter is scum, they're never gonna grant either of these, anyway.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Aren't they both in yellow? Team Rocket surely has more than one player if they are a team... And void surely would have given them a different color if they were not together, wouldn't he?
Sure they are both yellow.

But Exodia reads as a SK/Vig

Giovanni is def team rocket as the leader from the cartoons

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her

I assumed Crackle had near-confirming info, tbh

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
didn't you play in last game where all the 3p weren't a team and were yellow? Why would you think this game is any different?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
When I read the intro I saw the mention of 5 names. Using the n2 write up the scum team is something like

Agumon/The Shivan Dragon
Seto Kaiba/The Ur-Dragon
Emrakul/Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Gabumon/Impmon
Gatomon/Silver Queen
I mean, thats cute. Last night was N1, and we are currently on D2.

Not to mention Emrakul and Blue Eyes both acted last night

3puppies

Lost Wolf
you expected to be dead? or expected Cape to die?

I am with CWE - My first thought is that the action red took on Cape felt like some sort of protection of another scum - perhaps make them appear to be green, or that attacks on them would rebound,

Impmon was not about to be outdone by another impish monster. He set out from the secret Kaiba Corp location and located Cape90. Impmon spoke a spell quickly and warped the shadows around Cape90 to change the reality of incoming assaults.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I am with CWE - My first thought is that the action red took on Cape felt like some sort of protection of another scum - perhaps make them appear to be green, or that attacks on them would rebound,

Impmon was not about to be outdone by another impish monster. He set out from the secret Kaiba Corp location and located Cape90. Impmon spoke a spell quickly and warped the shadows around Cape90 to change the reality of incoming assaults.
Could also be a frame job on Cape.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her

Pegasus
Ash
Charizard
Dark Magician
Saggi the Dark Clown
Time Magician
Ditto
Mythic Tree Dragon
Feral Imp
Machamp
Aegislash
Garbador
Summoned Skull
Zapdos
Gaia the Fierce Knight

Seto Kaiba
Agumon
Emrakul
Shivan Dragon
Gabumon
Impmon
Silver Queen

Exodia
Giovanni

If someone is roleblocked, would their action not show up in this list? Cause we do have someone claiming to be roleblocked, I'm just not really sure how it works.

Because then there would be even more flavors not in the writeup.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
is there a reason you are being such an ass to me?

but yes you're right Emrakul and Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon aren't the same a similar vein of thought

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

CWE doesn't base day 2 votes on info. It is a vote pulled 100% from my gut (liver).

It's a vote I feels in my bones.

:sherlock:

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
If someone is roleblocked, would their action not show up in this list? Cause we do have someone claiming to be roleblocked, I'm just not really sure how it works.

You have to interpret the writeups. We only get that piece, unless people come out with additional information

3puppies

Lost Wolf

My understanding is that if jailed/roleblocked, in a rajah style game, their character does not appear. Which for example, clears Xanjori and CWE of being any of the red roles that acted.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
My understanding is that if jailed/roleblocked, in a rajah style game, their character does not appear. Which for example, clears Xanjori and CWE of being any of the red roles that acted.
All depends on order of actions we have in the game

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I assumed Crackle had near-confirming info, tbh
There's some reasonable doubt now, because we apparently missed someone having an extra vote last day. But, Psycho still absolutely should be an interest. Not completely sure if he should be voted off this day. Maybe the issue should be solved via night actions.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Kinda wanna leave the nightingale business to someone smarter than me, because im sure there's some puzzle somewhere that has to be solved or we all get nuked on day 4 or some shit.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
All depends on order of actions we have in the game

Fair - But since scum sometimes has the ability to include fake stuff in the write up, I'd be slightly less trusting of Xanjori, targeted by red, and more trusting of CWE, who appears to be rb'd/jailed by green.

I like crackle's thought about getting everyone to vote, to see if the vote count changes.

Vote: Cape90

I am generally distrusting of double voters, but there have been games where a town member gets it. We dhould keep an eye on psycho (always a good idea in these games anyway)

I was wondering why MTR died, but was also motivated?

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Kinda wanna leave the nightingale business to someone smarter than me, because im sure there's some puzzle somewhere that has to be solved or we all get nuked on day 4 or some shit.

I won't pretend to be smarter than you - or anyone else here, but not being familiar with the characters, I noticed that there is one called the TIme Magician. I had a thought that perhaps if a time magician does not post/vote, they may earn the power to go back and resurrect someone? It might explain the fact that MTR and Val did not flip.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I won't pretend to be smarter than you - or anyone else here, but not being familiar with the characters, I noticed that there is one called the TIme Magician. I had a thought that perhaps if a time magician does not post/vote, they may earn the power to go back and resurrect someone? It might explain the fact that MTR and Val did not flip.
Ah yes, the other role that targeted me last night, which i won't elaborate further for reasons.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Someone mentioned a possible frame on him, but what was that about?
The idea is that Silver Queen, took my vote and gave it to Psycho to make it seem like he is Silver Queen. AKA Framing Psycho. However, I feel like this scenario given the information that I know is unlikely.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
That is to say, I feel like Psycho is either Silver queen (He says he's not - obviously) or he's received another vote from a second, differing role in that game that has vote manipulation powers.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Unless both are the silver queen actions, and she has an unseen day action, which is entirely possible...

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
The idea is that Silver Queen, took my vote and gave it to Psycho to make it seem like he is Silver Queen. AKA Framing Psycho. However, I feel like this scenario given the information that I know is unlikely.
Oh, was that about Psycho and not Cape? My bad lol, maybe I shouldn't read the thread right after waking up 😅

Top Bottom