Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 6 - Heart of the Cards

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I've read the writeup twice and I still think there's something I don't understand tbh

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Hmm. I must've missed something about Cape being framed, if you're mentioning it and CWE as well.
Was it CWE who mentioned it earlier? I just thought whoever mentioned it mightve had a reason for bringing it up since I haven't really figured out what that has to do with the actions in the writeup.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
At any rate I'll explain my Psycho vote, it wasn't purely because of whatever happened to Crackle and the extra vote. It's because Psycho plopped a very hasty townread on me yesterday and suddenly decided today that I'm scummier for voting him. I suspected he might be attempting to pocket me yesterday, and now that that's not working, it's high time for him to push me because I'm an easy target. I don't know how to interpret the writeup for a very clear reason that I refuse to give, but it has nothing to do with my alignment.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
At any rate I'll explain my Psycho vote, it wasn't purely because of whatever happened to Crackle and the extra vote. It's because Psycho plopped a very hasty townread on me yesterday and suddenly decided today that I'm scummier for voting him. I suspected he might be attempting to pocket me yesterday, and now that that's not working, it's high time for him to push me because I'm an easy target. I don't know how to interpret the writeup for a very clear reason that I refuse to give, but it has nothing to do with my alignment.
I missed a line of thought here and jumped topics, but I meant I'm an easy target to vote today BECAUSE I was confused about the colors in the writeup.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Is spreadsheeting really necessary? Cause I'm travelling and don't have my laptop with me so it seems like a hassle.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Impmon was not about to be outdone by another impish monster. He set out from the secret Kaiba Corp location and located Cape90. Impmon spoke a spell quickly and warped the shadows around Cape90 to change the reality of incoming assaults
Ah I guess changing reality is what sounded like framing. I thought this was a protective, like some sort of deflection so that killing actions will go elsewhere, though.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Bleh, that's actually a solid point against Cape and now I feel dumb for thinking he was town yesterday. I can't imagine scum protecting someone who wasn't scum, unless by some restriction they were required to do so, but obviously they wouldn't ever intentionally try to kill their own protection target. I feel like I'm just a bit confused because I thought it might be more complicated than it is, but it's probably simple.

Vote: Cape90

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Bleh, that's actually a solid point against Cape and now I feel dumb for thinking he was town yesterday. I can't imagine scum protecting someone who wasn't scum, unless by some restriction they were required to do so, but obviously they wouldn't ever intentionally try to kill their own protection target. I feel like I'm just a bit confused because I thought it might be more complicated than it is, but it's probably simple.

Actually I'm concerned about a specific thing that might not imply Cape is scum off of this, but I should probably just worry about it later and let Cape defend himself first.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

Scum would protect non-scum from a town-led lynch just for the town cred. I've seen it enough. Hell, I've DONE it.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Problem is that I think Psycho could be scum and Cape was pushing him first, so that would be really early distancing and it feels unnecessary.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Scum would protect non-scum from a town-led lynch just for the town cred. I've seen it enough. Hell, I've DONE it.
Oh, I didn't consider that it could be vote protection, I thought it was just night kills. But you're right.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ah I guess changing reality is what sounded like framing. I thought this was a protective, like some sort of deflection so that killing actions will go elsewhere, though.
I was thinking it was a frame at first but it just feels dumb to have frame ability that will tell everyone in writeup, this guy just got framed.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I was thinking it was a frame at first but it just feels dumb to have frame ability that will tell everyone in writeup, this guy just got framed.
Are there some abilities that are silent, though? Like they wouldn't normally appear in the writeups?

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I will give you some example from previous game.

-All Death Eater actions, except this one, will not appear in the writeup. Additionally, no Death Eater actions can be tracked or watched tonight.

So if scum would have something like that again inthis game it would make sense to have a frame too. But that would mean that scum team are not the sharpest knives in a drawer and have no clue how to synergize their abilities.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I wish for dead players roles alignments to be revealed right now.
How useful is this in this kind of setup? Because I would assume that mafia didn't kill mafia, and tbh I have a theory on why MTR was killed that at the very least lines up with MTR not being scum. And I don't know if I care enough whether he was 3p or not. The only info we would be getting from this wish is what alignment Val was.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
In hindsight idk why I wished for a desperado if the wishgranter is 3p. I was thinking it backfires if I don't hit scum, but I forgot to account for the fact that it would likely also hit a 3p, so there's like no way I'm getting one.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I would rather see flips than ???. If you arent interested in reveals then it is your thing. If wishgranter isnt intersted in flips it wont be granted.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
OK Dees.
:p

I kid I kid.

I just refuse to believe a scum Psycho would out himself this early on day 2.
As I mentioned before. In the eyes of Silver Queen I very specifically know something that be impossible to know. So, therefore Silver Queen may have revealed information they thought was safe to do so, not knowing that I could possibly know.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I know something too but I dont know how to put it vaguely. Every time I think of something it seems to obvious.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: grumpycat
Ok I will give you a little insight from someone that has been here done that.

There is an entry in a writeup about someone visting me. I'd say this is 90% or so a cop check. Only person that should vote for me today is a cop. Anyone else doing it just adds unnecesary confusion.

And I can say without any doubt you are not a cop.

So listen vannilaboi. Just unvote me. if you dont I will yeet you (or at least try). Serves my agenda.

If you unvote we can still be friends. Really *purrs*

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Maybe it is that simple but I have a sort of hard time believing that scum would knowingly target cape on the off chance that the sk hero shoots them. I understand the logic of scum protected their own but if that's a thing then I feel pretty bad for Cape and his scum team. Am I overthinking this?

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Maybe it is that simple but I have a sort of hard time believing that scum would knowingly target cape on the off chance that the sk hero shoots them. I understand the logic of scum protected their own but if that's a thing then I feel pretty bad for Cape and his scum team. Am I overthinking this?
My Cape vote has nothing to do with any actions done last night. It is 30% bones and 70% liver.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I am with CWE - My first thought is that the action red took on Cape felt like some sort of protection of another scum - perhaps make them appear to be green, or that attacks on them would rebound,

Impmon was not about to be outdone by another impish monster. He set out from the secret Kaiba Corp location and located Cape90. Impmon spoke a spell quickly and warped the shadows around Cape90 to change the reality of incoming assaults.
If it's meant to be scum protection, Void's seen and hosted enough Rajah style games that I don't think he'd make it that obvious. Also Cape was one of the most townread people yesterday, so I don't think they would be inclined to use it to try and clear him.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: blind ninja
I am so glad. I am grumpycat a split perolanity of another player Satsu. You played with him last time. he is busy right now plaiyng some dumb computer game so I have to take care of this one.

Since we are friends right now I want to give a friendly advice. Voting BN is off the table today but I have an alternative.

Futurehold. how do you think about voting him with me?

I can start you can join.

Vote: Futurehold

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not super opposed but there's a long list of people with like zero thread presence that I think we should start taking out

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I am pretty uninterested in any of

1. 3puppies
3. Cape90
5. Crackleslap
6. CWE
9. GrumpyCat
18. PsychoSoldier
22. WindwardAway
23. Xanjori

for being the days lynch

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Sad thing about this setup is they dont need to do anything during a day. They only need to post night actions and the game can still be solved.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Well yes, but there's almost assuredly scum within the non posters. Unless the SK has/starts hitting scum 2 town are going to die a night.

So why Future as opposed to Diva or Kareemah or Tildey?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Well yes, but there's almost assuredly scum within the non posters. Unless the SK has/starts hitting scum 2 town are going to die a night.

So why Future as opposed to Diva or Kareemah or Tildey?
I'm off the airplane so I'll give my two cents while I can.
I didn't like FutureHold's entrance today, I don't remember if Diva posted, I don't like that the only thing Kareemah has said was that there's a lot to read... TWICE... and Tildey was the one who posted once, right?

I have a question about these players — does MTR know their playstyles well enough to be able to easily pick out whether they are scum or not this early? Cause considering he was killed by scum, I would be open to grilling anyone whose scum meta he knows very well, and see if they hold up to my questions.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
When I asked that q I was using those 3 as sort of a stand in. I meant anyone that's not really posting, not just those 3 as possible lynch's today.

4. Claws
7. DivaSmurf
10. Kareemah
11. Listo95
12. Llettuce
13. Matthieu
14. Mazer
15. Morrison
20. Tildey

claws seems unusually quiet.
listo is also quiet. He was active last game but before this game even started he said he was usually a low poster.
mazer could just be busy as he was last game but I'd like to hear more from him.
Morrison hardly posted last game but I didn't really care for his d1 and would like to hear from him.

I don't know much about MTR and I think you could make the argument that someone in his house killed him but you could also make the argument that he was killed to make them look bad so its wine in front of me I suppose.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
The irony is I was gonna ask you what your reason was because it felt like you were retroactively trying to justify the vote on me after the info slipped through.

But you giving an explanation unprompted makes me feel better about you and like you actually had these thoughts instead of just pushing me for the sake of it

Claws

Mastermind
Im at work fr
When I asked that q I was using those 3 as sort of a stand in. I meant anyone that's not really posting, not just those 3 as possible lynch's today.

4. Claws
7. DivaSmurf
10. Kareemah
11. Listo95
12. Llettuce
13. Matthieu
14. Mazer
15. Morrison
20. Tildey

claws seems unusually quiet.
listo is also quiet. He was active last game but before this game even started he said he was usually a low poster.
mazer could just be busy as he was last game but I'd like to hear more from him.
Morrison hardly posted last game but I didn't really care for his d1 and would like to hear from him.

I don't know much about MTR and I think you could make the argument that someone in his house killed him but you could also make the argument that he was killed to make them look bad so its wine in front of me I suppose.
Om 7-4 est i pop in when i can

Claws

Mastermind
I think mazer said he started a new job but still inactivity is a bastard

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him

Are you just trying to get things moving? You're vote hopping a lot right now. Is your mind actually changing this much?

I still stand by my thoughts on Cape and the night action

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Anyone else your liver is telling you about? I noticed you're suspiciously lacking in a vote for me or Mazer...

Claws

Mastermind
So crackle has info or is he just doing a weird af play like uhh whats that guy that plays sumtimes does in rajah

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Fair - But since scum sometimes has the ability to include fake stuff in the write up, I'd be slightly less trusting of Xanjori, targeted by red, and more trusting of CWE, who appears to be rb'd/jailed by green.
This logic makes no sense. I was flat out RB'd by Red while CWE was targeted at random by a Green, he could any alignment.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I won't pretend to be smarter than you - or anyone else here, but not being familiar with the characters, I noticed that there is one called the TIme Magician. I had a thought that perhaps if a time magician does not post/vote, they may earn the power to go back and resurrect someone? It might explain the fact that MTR and Val did not flip.
In the anon game I had a power to ress one person and we didnt get flips until I used that ress, so a similar role seems likely.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I hate resses. Maybe I'm bias since I've never got broght back. And the one time I did get a chance was Mortal Kombat and Cewsh happened...

Although, I have brought someone back from the dead.

And then there's the Mazer/Caito thing.

@Mazer :squint:

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Morrison - 3 (Blind Ninja #726, Psycho #733)
Cape90 - 2 (CWE #751, 3puppies #788)
FutureHold - 2 (Windward #856, Rock #860)
Psycho - 1 (Crackle #641)

Not Voting: Cape90, Claws, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Matthieu, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, Xanjori, GrumpyCat #869

Current Modified Majority: 5

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end on Aug 16th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 21 players alive, majority is 11 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I feel like scum wouldnt just sign-post that Cape is one of them. Either that or its a team that didnt expect it to show?

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Alright, I'm all caught up again...

Vote: Sleep

As a placeholder for now as I decide where I want to go today. As for wishes...

I wish for Val to be revived to return to the game.

I wish for the protection bestowed upon me to extend for another day and night phase.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I have to say, though, that I'm very interested in seeing where following Windward and Rock will take us, so...

Vote: Futurehold

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Alright, I'm all caught up again...

Vote: Sleep

As a placeholder for now as I decide where I want to go today. As for wishes...

I wish for Val to be revived to return to the game.

I wish for the protection bestowed upon me to extend for another day and night phase.
Why would you wish for Val to be wished back when his death is probably NAI while MTR was killed by scum?

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Poor Val got nkd N1 two games in a row.

Why would someone do that. He just wants to play a game chill and do nothing.

I would never do that. I have standards. true and honest.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

FutureHold - 2 (Windward #856, Rock #860)

Not Voting: Cape90, Claws, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Matthieu, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, Xanjori, GrumpyCat #869

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end on Aug 16th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 21 players alive, majority is 11 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.
Apparently I'm blind

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

FutureHold - 3 (Windward #856, Rock #860, Matthieu #889)

Not Voting: Cape90, Claws, DivaSmurf, FutureHold, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, Xanjori, GrumpyCat #869

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
One of the harder players to read regardless of alignment. Unless you think he's town, I don't see why he's an optimal option there.
I'm decent at reading him.

I think he's very likely to be town. As GC stated, he's been targeted N1 two games in a row. A vigilante/JOAT going after him would be strange, especially with players who didn't show up at all.

Top Bottom