Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 9: Sega vs Nintendo - The Race for the Next Generation

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Dating Swipe Right GIF by Neighbours (Official TV Show account)
Animated GIF
This is just quality work

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Well, let me put it like this. In a world where I am town, you have read my D1 completely wrong. Given that me and Claws were essentially doing the same thing on D1, it seems a safe assumption that you read Claws D1 wrong as well.
Too completely different playstyles fir you guys though.

I don't see this

Nightingale

Administrator
C'mon people. Just sheep me, either I'm wrong and everyone can laugh at how stupid I am or I'm right and we yeet scum. It's a win-win.

Nightingale

Administrator
Seriously though. If *no one* else actually thinks either of them are scum, doesn't it make sense to at least listen to the person who does have an opinion?

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
These past 2 days of worked suck. Anyways getting caught up now. If Claws can explain to me why I shouldn’t vote him using the highest quality gifs that would be appreciated.

Nightingale

Administrator
These past 2 days of worked suck. Anyways getting caught up now. If Claws can explain to me why I shouldn’t vote him using the highest quality gifs that would be appreciated.
I hate this. He's begged not to be yeeted all day. Why would you need more gifs for it? Do you have any opinion about him or dreyski?

Nightingale

Administrator
Also it is interesting you decided to quote that and ignored the post directly after it where I pointed out the more serious argument: exactly no one has said they think drey is scum. So if no one has an opinion and yet we HAVE to pick one of the two - why can't it be the one I have a scum read of?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Except I have actual reasons I am sus of claws - not just "he has to be removed because he's so tricky" --- so no.
I always think claws is sus, so I cant just go on that...

Sure, he could have gotten on VK earlier in that wagon, but almost everyone knew or figured d1 would goto sleep, even if it took forever to get there.

And answer me this, do you think scum claws would spend ALL D1 advocating for a VK lynch, then when that failed, kill VK at night, knowing full well it would paint him as the target for the foreseeable future? Wouldnt that be wreck-less and fuck over his team?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Also it is interesting you decided to quote that and ignored the post directly after it where I pointed out the more serious argument: exactly no one has said they think drey is scum. So if no one has an opinion and yet we HAVE to pick one of the two - why can't it be the one I have a scum read of?
Hmm... ever think some people respond as they read the thread?

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
C'mon people. Just sheep me, either I'm wrong and everyone can laugh at how stupid I am or I'm right and we yeet scum. It's a win-win.
Seriously though. If *no one* else actually thinks either of them are scum, doesn't it make sense to at least listen to the person who does have an opinion?
I'm not a fan of Dreyski saying his scum reads would be the other people on the Void's train tbf.
Well, that's a thing. I know I'm town, and I suspect Claws is as well, if only because scum Dreyski wouldn't push so hard on D1 becuase of the backlash. But then claws is claws.
Regardless of who goes, I'd be looking towards Insaner and Future as the other names on the Void train, especially when I flip/if Claws flips green.
Cast the die and lets see where we are at day end. And I am going to do what I can to stay in.

Vote: Claws
You asked him what his scum reads would be, and he named two people others have said must contain scum due to some arbitrary rule. Ha have an answer that is not his own - kind of what you are accusing Claws of doing, except actually true.

Dreyski has not expressed an original read this game.

Claws has expressed a read and was passionate about it. Foxxi's says he didn't actually mean it because uhh reasons lol

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
IMO they could both be town, they could both be scum... I havent seen anything to give me enough of a read on Drey

Nightingale

Administrator
I always think claws is sus, so I cant just go on that...

Sure, he could have gotten on VK earlier in that wagon, but almost everyone knew or figured d1 would goto sleep, even if it took forever to get there.

And answer me this, do you think scum claws would spend ALL D1 advocating for a VK lynch, then when that failed, kill VK at night, knowing full well it would paint him as the target for the foreseeable future? Wouldnt that be wreck-less and fuck over his team?
I've already said that, yes - I do think Claws would do exactly that. But more importantly is the reverse. I do not think a TOWN claws would have hedged around and not just voted Void when he went for the push.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I've already said that, yes - I do think Claws would do exactly that. But more importantly is the reverse. I do not think a TOWN claws would have hedged around and not just voted Void when he went for the push.
So the primary sus read on Claws is him not commiting a vote to VK early while talking about it?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
So @Nightingale ... if we can get out of a world where you seem exclusively focused on Claws is scum... Surprised im not seeing a more world view from you.

In what way can Claws be town?

In what way can Drey be town?

In what way can Drey be scum?

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If Dreyski was bleeding town here I wouldn't care so much about standing in the way of Claws yeet.

But he's not, and I can easily see him flipping mafia right now. Whereas I see Foxxi's push on Claws as misguided.

Nightingale

Administrator
I'm not a fan of Dreyski saying his scum reads would be the other people on the Void's train tbf.

You asked him what his scum reads would be, and he named two people others have said must contain scum due to some arbitrary rule. Ha have an answer that is not his own - kind of what you are accusing Claws of doing, except actually true.

Claws has expressed a read and was passionate about it. Foxxi's says he didn't actually mean it because uhh reasons lol
Maybe this is a lack of knowing thing since you didn't play the game - but in just a couple of games back there was a player here from MU who cited a rule that said the first wagon to three votes usually contains a scum. We yeeted one of those people and it turned out to be accurate. This is the rule Drey is referring to. You cannot seriously think that claws was "passionate" about Void without ever giving a reason other than "I was right before and no one listened to me so we should just yeet him now to be safe" -- whereas Drey saw that rule work and from what I know of him as a player he would absolutely be like "okay, maybe that's a thing we should look at again" -- but NOT if he HIMSELF was actually going to get caught by it

Nightingale

Administrator
So @Nightingale ... if we can get out of a world where you seem exclusively focused on Claws is scum... Surprised im not seeing a more world view from you.

In what way can Claws be town?

In what way can Drey be town?

In what way can Drey be scum?
I could be reading claws wrong, but right now I don't see any reasons to read him as town. Nothing he's done says town to me. And I don't see a scum drey being like "look at that rule that worked before" when to people other than him, he would be included in that list. It doesn't make any sense - as soon as future and insaner get proven to not be scum, people would go after him... and it would make even *less* sense to draw attention to it if either of those two were partners. So no. I feel Drey is just town here.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I could be reading claws wrong, but right now I don't see any reasons to read him as town. Nothing he's done says town to me. And I don't see a scum drey being like "look at that rule that worked before" when to people other than him, he would be included in that list. It doesn't make any sense - as soon as future and insaner get proven to not be scum, people would go after him... and it would make even *less* sense to draw attention to it if either of those two were partners. So no. I feel Drey is just town here.
Was Drey the 1st to bring up Abbi's Law? Pretty sure it was VK on D1 sometime

Claws

Mastermind
Maybe this is a lack of knowing thing since you didn't play the game - but in just a couple of games back there was a player here from MU who cited a rule that said the first wagon to three votes usually contains a scum. We yeeted one of those people and it turned out to be accurate. This is the rule Drey is referring to. You cannot seriously think that claws was "passionate" about Void without ever giving a reason other than "I was right before and no one listened to me so we should just yeet him now to be safe" -- whereas Drey saw that rule work and from what I know of him as a player he would absolutely be like "okay, maybe that's a thing we should look at again" -- but NOT if he HIMSELF was actually going to get caught by it
Tommy Chong Weed GIF by Paramount Movies

Nightingale

Administrator
Was Drey the 1st to bring up Abbi's Law? Pretty sure it was VK on D1 sometime
No, I think technically Matthieu did but he didn't call it as such. But it honestly doesn't matter to me because Drey didn't have to draw attention back to it *again* if it was going to bite him.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
No, I think technically Matthieu did but he didn't call it as such. But it honestly doesn't matter to me because Drey didn't have to draw attention back to it *again* if it was going to bite him.
If thats your reasoning that Drey cant be scum, its pretty weak.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I inferred what the rule was.

And you are missing my point that Dreyski has not expressed an original read this game.

You can argue all you want about how Claws didn't actually believe in his own read, but the other dude didn't even have any reads to begin with. And I don't recall anyone actually asking Claws the question of "are you just meme pushing Void here" nor do I recall him stating such. You are just running off assumptions here instead of looking at the facts.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
It' really wouldn't be that unusual for scum to agree with something that may be implicating them somewhat. Sometimes scum don't want to be seen as protesting too much.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
It's a hell of a lot more than I have that says claws is town - and since those are the only choices it seems pretty damn clear to me which way makes more sense.
Yeah you just take Claws posts and claim he didn't mean them. Of course you wouldn't have reasons to think Claws is town

Nightingale

Administrator
It' really wouldn't be that unusual for scum to agree with something that may be implicating them somewhat. Sometimes scum don't want to be seen as protesting too much.
He could have just not brought it back up though. He may be yeeted today, so if he were scum why point it back out when you and future aren't even options - and his theoretical scum death would then pretty much clear you both?

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
He could have just not brought it back up though. He may be yeeted today, so if he were scum why point it back out when you and future aren't even options - and his theoretical scum death would then pretty much clear you both?
Because he was asked point blank what his reads were and he didn't have anything better to say.

Nightingale

Administrator
Yeah you just take Claws posts and claim he didn't mean them. Of course you wouldn't have reasons to think Claws is town
You are being incredibly obtuse. He never gave reasons except "I was right before and he talked his way out of it so we should just yeet him to be safe" essentially. YOU are the one that is somehow seeing that as him having an actual scum read on Void.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
You are being incredibly obtuse. He never gave reasons except "I was right before and he talked his way out of it so we should just yeet him to be safe" essentially. YOU are the one that is somehow seeing that as him having an actual scum read on Void.
I never argued that Claws gave reasons.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Heck, I didn't give reasons for my Void read either even to this point, and I'm town

Nightingale

Administrator
I have played many games with Claws. If Void had actually done something he objected to we would know.

Nightingale

Administrator
There's also the fact that no one other than me has said a word in drey's favor... where claws has future who seemingly popped in asking for an excuse to not vote him, and now BN who is trying to sound reasonable but is still ultimately arguing with me about my feelings on claws.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
There's also the fact that no one other than me has said a word in drey's favor... where claws has future who seemingly popped in asking for an excuse to not vote him, and now BN who is trying to sound reasonable but is still ultimately arguing with me about my feelings on claws.
"No one supports me"

"This proves I'm right"

:dx:

Nightingale

Administrator
"No one supports me"

"This proves I'm right"

:dx:
That is not what I said at all and YOU should know better. If Drey is scum.... who are his buddies? Who is trying to defend him? Who is trying to push claws other than me?

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
That is not what I said at all and YOU should know better. If Drey is scum.... who are his buddies? Who is trying to defend him? Who is trying to push claws other than me?
Yeah, as if mafia always come to loudly defend their partners when somebody accuses them. In fact, I don't think that is something that usually happens. It's more common to just quietly vote the other guy.

Nightingale

Administrator
Where it seems like Claws actually has some resistance outside of yourself is the second half of that. There's the quiet votes of grumpy and CWE, future popping in to be like "give me a good gif to convince me not to vote you" and now BN too

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Where it seems like Claws actually has some resistance outside of yourself is the second half of that. There's the quiet votes of grumpy and CWE, future popping in to be like "give me a good gif to convince me not to vote you" and now BN too
Clearly, we are all mafia defending our buddy Claws.

Nightingale

Administrator
Yeah, as if mafia always come to loudly defend their partners when somebody accuses them. In fact, I don't think that is something that usually happens. It's more common to just quietly vote the other guy.
Okay. And who other than myself and peter are voting claws right now? Have I not given the scum team plenty of opportunity to agree with me and follow along if they wanted to protect their buddy drey?

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Okay. And who other than myself and peter are voting claws right now? Have I not given the scum team plenty of opportunity to agree with me and follow along if they wanted to protect their buddy drey?
The day is far from ended.

Nightingale

Administrator
Clearly, we are all mafia defending our buddy Claws.
For fucking sake, no. Not everyone is going to be scum. My point is there is NONE of that for drey at all other than me and peter's random vote. Which makes me feel even more confident drey isn't scum... and claws might be - I want to bash your head into a wall right now I am so frustrated with trying to explain what I feel is obvious to you... but I still think you may just be being dense and stubborn here --- but there are others for claws that *could* point at you being wrong and that people are trying to sway things from him.

Like that future pop in bugs the shit out of me... and you don't seem to want to even consider what I am saying

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
There are more people who haven't voted on either of two trains so it's far too early to make this argument.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
There are more people who haven't voted on either of two trains so it's far too early to make this argument.
And now that you did, the scum might just decide to play their cards accordingly.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
For fucking sake, no. Not everyone is going to be scum. My point is there is NONE of that for drey at all other than me and peter's random vote. Which makes me feel even more confident drey isn't scum... and claws might be - I want to bash your head into a wall right now I am so frustrated with trying to explain what I feel is obvious to you... but I still think you may just be being dense and stubborn here --- but there are others for claws that *could* point at you being wrong and that people are trying to sway things from him.

Like that future pop in bugs the shit out of me... and you don't seem to want to even consider what I am saying
Foxxi's, I promise you that what you are feeling about me is exactly what I'm feeling about you right now. Well, minus the want to bash your head against the wall.

If you stop pushing your agenda I will stop pushing mine. I only try to counteract your arguments which look just as bad to me as mine do to you.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
There is also a distinct possibility that neither one of Claws and Dreyski is scum. But I think that the most productive assumption to make for today is that exactly one of them is scum and the other one is not so this is where I'm coming from.

Nightingale

Administrator
Foxxi's, I promise you that what you are feeling about me is exactly what I'm feeling about you right now. Well, minus the want to bash your head against the wall.

If you stop pushing your agenda I will stop pushing mine. I only try to counteract your arguments which look just as bad to me as mine do to you.
Fuck no. I'm not going to abandon my scum read on zero basis. You're saying you think claws is town because you are *assuming* his push had actual reads or reasons behind it, because you had reads you didn't elaborate on - so you are projecting that reality onto him. If I can't say he had no actual reads as an argument he is sus, then you can't assume he actually had reads as an argument he is town either.

I think he is sus because I feel like if he were town he would have actually voted with his push instead of waiting. It made me sus yesterday - and now today when it's that sus or Drey who I have no reason to think is scum, and actually feel is town based on how he's interacted.... no. I'm not going to just drop my reads without an argument more convincing than "I think you are wrong and misguided" -- I have *tried* to give you reasons why I see things the way I do. I stopped and considered your pov for why you think claws is town, and recognized how you could feel that way - you have only dismissed my read of claws and seemingly not even for a moment considered that the person who has played with him more would have a better grasp of his intent.

Nightingale

Administrator
Could I be wrong? Well duh yeah. It wasn't enough sus for me to want to actually push him yesterday because I know he does sus shit all the freaking time. But *today* - when it's that sus vs someone who I read as town. The sus is getting pushed, full stop.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Foxxi, I wasn't suggesting that you should drop your read. What I am saying is that I'm not sure how useful it is for the two of us to keep arguing about this issue further. We have each made our opinions known and layed out our arguments. So we would just continue reciting the same things from now on.

For me, Claws calling out Grumpy for potentially trying to defend his partner Void is a sign that his read was real, as it was an attempt to expand on an existing worldview. And I think Claws gifs today are pretty towny lol

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Oh, and I can't argue with the meta card. But if you just said "I know Claws game inside and out and he's scum this game, trust me bro" I think I'd be more inclined to sheep that lol

But I will go with what I see

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Now that I am out of a shitposting mood. I always tend to believe that those who get post restricted are town or 3P, but is there really any reasoning to say Dreyski is scum. After all, we’ve had scenarios where voting gets limited and it’s 2 town who are selected.

Nightingale

Administrator
Foxxi, I wasn't suggesting that you should drop your read. What I am saying is that I'm not sure how useful it is for the two of us to keep arguing about this issue further. We have each made our opinions known and layed out our arguments. So we would just continue reciting the same things from now on.

For me, Claws calling out Grumpy for potentially trying to defend his partner Void is a sign that his read was real, as it was an attempt to expand on an existing worldview. And I think Claws gifs today are pretty towny lol
I can see how you'd get there.. that didn't even blip on my radar though because he makes comments like that as either alignment.

Nightingale

Administrator
I also don't think a bunch of don't yeet me gifs are alignment indicative either? He offered some thoughts about who he'd yeet instead - but only when I asked, and otherwise he's not tried to communicate much of anything except saying he's town... which anyone in his position might do. I think it may feel towny because he's here and making a lot of those posts, but that's really more of just a claws thing. He did something similar in a game not long ago when he'd been poisoned or something - minus the restriction - all he did the whole phase was beg to be saved and only gave minimal other thoughts... and he was totally scum then. I'm tired and should be asleep, but my point is I don't see how he's behaved today as towny. Could go either way, and therefore does not give me cause to ignore the sus behavior I noted yesterday.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
So you complained I wasnt doing what you expected, now that im asking questions to people that will answer them... what? Next you'll say im scummy and defending claws.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Personally dont like either choice today... but thats where we are

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
If were looking at it... how many havent even commented on the day? More then half of the playerbase.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante

Agree the future pop in bugs me too, but the claws/drey scenario you are painting doesnt completely vibe with where I am.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I also don't think a bunch of don't yeet me gifs are alignment indicative either? He offered some thoughts about who he'd yeet instead - but only when I asked, and otherwise he's not tried to communicate much of anything except saying he's town... which anyone in his position might do. I think it may feel towny because he's here and making a lot of those posts, but that's really more of just a claws thing. He did something similar in a game not long ago when he'd been poisoned or something - minus the restriction - all he did the whole phase was beg to be saved and only gave minimal other thoughts... and he was totally scum then. I'm tired and should be asleep, but my point is I don't see how he's behaved today as towny. Could go either way, and therefore does not give me cause to ignore the sus behavior I noted yesterday.
I was on the scum team that poisoned him (if we are talking the ToLs game) and he was either town or 3p... and since you were the 3p killer, pretty sure claws was town.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Claws

Sorry we have to choose someone and not risking any penalties for not voting. Not terribly convinced on either but Claws shouting Void earlier and staying off the vote could be the difference maker.

Having reread Insaner's and Foxxie's posts, I feel that both Claws and Dreyski are town more likely than not and it doesn't matter who we lynch. If scum mixed in one of their own then I'd imagine we would br seeing a more concerted push to get their guy off with them being neck and neck. Or they could even be hedging their bets and voting against their own. I'd imagine that those scum would be placed near the front or middle of the train then.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Without KNOWING Void did this, it's just 50/50. Becuase I refuse to believe scum would put one of their own in this. And the only people who KNOW if Void did this is, Void (dead), Psycho (probably not going to tell us right now. Call it a hunch), and scum.

Unless someone has a reason to KNOW 1 is scum, just keep it close and see if scum swing it.

So the question is @Dreyski anything you can say for your talent this game? @Claws anything you can...meme? to tell us for your contribution.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Without KNOWING Void did this, it's just 50/50. Becuase I refuse to believe scum would put one of their own in this. And the only people who KNOW if Void did this is, Void (dead), Psycho (probably not going to tell us right now. Call it a hunch), and scum.

Unless someone has a reason to KNOW 1 is scum, just keep it close and see if scum swing it.

So the question is @Dreyski anything you can say for your talent this game? @Claws anything you can...meme? to tell us for your contribution.
With VK being Glad... and how it happened with his character in the game... feels more likely to be a VK initiated then scum initiated. Also dont feel scum would 1v1 one of their own this early in the game. Could see a thunderdome later if 1 of theirs had decent town equity.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him

Get out of here with that shit. You know, it is possible for two people to have the same opinion or come to the same conclusions.
What's more likely, scum being on VK's train to help the misyeet or the train being 100% town? Nobody knew about the Thunderdome at that time. Give me a minute and i'll give you some orignal reads.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Get out of here with that shit. You know, it is possible for two people to have the same opinion or come to the same conclusions.
What's more likely, scum being on VK's train to help the misyeet or the train being 100% town? Nobody knew about the Thunderdome at that time. Give me a minute and i'll give you some orignal reads.
I think that depending on the exact number of the scum and whether or not you count the lone 3p neutral the odds of one of three people containing a scum are somewhat close. Though it's definitely less than 50% if one is town and counts themselves among that number.

As to the other part of your post, sure. Take as much time as you like.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Living Players
1. MTR - Not got much of note from the house of MTR so far.
2. Mazer - apart from 1950's dad RP, not got much from him. Maybe worth vetting.
3. Val the Moofia Boss - maybe two posts so far this game? NAI, if my memory is correct.
4. Badger - normally he gets hit with the gifs so probably breathing a sigh of relief. Interaction with Jarrod is typical of them and again, NAI
5. CWE - Getting a town feel
6. Matthieu - Voting sleep D1 is normal for him, changing vote to Future is not. One to watch?
7. Jarrod1983 - See second half of Badger post. My sus of him D1 was tongue in cheek
8. LemonDemonGirl - Derpy town play, aggressive responses last seen as scum. Could swing either way
9. Tildey - See MTR
10. Nightingale - Talkative, I instinctively want to townread her but have been fooled before
11. Peter Griffin - Nothing outside his MO (voting Badger and keeping quiet), is probably town getting his actions in at night.
12. Dreyski - Is town, acted last night (not shown in writeup AFAIK)
13. Blind Ninja - pushing PG and LDG for opinions, but not Val? Seems keen to solve, so more town than not.
15. GrumpyCat - unsure RN. Who was GC before sock mafia?
16. FutureHold - See MTR, but also observed an idea to leave him be after a rouugh couple of games. Mafia don't work that way.
17. Insaner - Typically aggressive play =/= scum, but if you're fishing, you got a bite. Well played sir
18. Claws - I said he feels townie, but like Nightingale, difficult to get an accurate read. Maybe worth checking out if get yeeted.

Nightingale

Administrator
I was on the scum team that poisoned him (if we are talking the ToLs game) and he was either town or 3p... and since you were the 3p killer, pretty sure claws was town.
Nope. I remembered as I was falling asleep but needed to actually sleep. He was a neutral that was anti-town. Sellsword I think.

Nightingale

Administrator
Personally dont like either choice today... but thats where we are
And again. Several people have given the impression they think neither player is a good option and don't want to yeet either.

But the facts are: we have to pick one.

So does it not make sense to at least go with *some* read rather than just shrug and say both choices suck?

I get Insaner's stance, he is saying he thinks claws is town and only wants to vote the other option because he'd rather yeet the one he's unsure of than the one he thinks is town.

But for everyone else saying "they may both be town I unno" -- if they think there's really no good option but we still have to pick one, why can't it be the one someone does actually think is sus to resolve that?

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
And again. Several people have given the impression they think neither player is a good option and don't want to yeet either.

But the facts are: we have to pick one.

So does it not make sense to at least go with *some* read rather than just shrug and say both choices suck?

I get Insaner's stance, he is saying he thinks claws is town and only wants to vote the other option because he'd rather yeet the one he's unsure of than the one he thinks is town.

But for everyone else saying "they may both be town I unno" -- if they think there's really no good option but we still have to pick one, why can't it be the one someone does actually think is sus to resolve that?
I'm a little bit drunk (and at this moment too lazy to go back and read). Who's your scum read on?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
6 - Claws (Nightingale, Peter Griffin, Dreyski, Val, Badger, CWE)
3 - Dreyski (Insaner, GrumpyCat, Claws)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, FutureHold, Jarrod1983, LemonDemonGirl, Matthieu, Mazer, MTR, Tildey

Just under 11 hours remain. 9 is hammer.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Thats wierd. Why wouldn't it show? Did it work? Got any feedback?
In order (and trying not to get modkilled):
No idea, but would assume it's one of Psycho's anti-sheeting techniques. Maybe there's a character that obscures some night moves.
I was told my action was successful.

I'd rather not have people see my will to prove it, but that's out of my hands.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
4 - Dreyski (Insaner, GrumpyCat, Claws, Jarrod1983)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, FutureHold, LemonDemonGirl, Matthieu, Mazer, MTR, Tildey

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
In order (and trying not to get modkilled):
No idea, but would assume it's one of Psycho's anti-sheeting techniques. Maybe there's a character that obscures some night moves.
I was told my action was successful.

I'd rather not have people see my will to prove it, but that's out of my hands.
Thanks. Mine was sucessful too and it is there somehere so that make me curious.

I think your reads are fair and you are open to discuss things. I will leave you be.

Even if I think scum equity in targets available is rather low I know Claws can fool me at times. Last game he was the only scum I couldn't find before he died.

Unvote:

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
3 - Dreyski (Insaner, Claws, Jarrod1983)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, FutureHold, GrumpyCat, LemonDemonGirl, Matthieu, Mazer, MTR, Tildey

Top Bottom