Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 10: The LemonDemonGirl saves Christmas from Jennifer Lawrence and the Robot Devil

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
This Future/MTR back and forth…hmm. This is giving me flashbacks to when I was Jay and this is a Mazer game as well. Shall keep an eye.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
bastard voidkitten is bastard. broke promise and voted me. this man is a confirmed liar and cannot be trusted.
Marvel Balance GIF

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I remember noting some weirdness about you and MTR one game that felt differently in the way you interacted. I wouldn't say you do it every time and its NAI.
One time when we were scum together we didn't really banter and like we both got sussed out for it. 3pups did keep telling us to banter and we didn't so on us. Since then when we have bantered each game even when on the same side after learning our lesson. That being said he is shady and I am not this game.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
One time when we were scum together we didn't really banter and like we both got sussed out for it. 3pups did keep telling us to banter and we didn't so on us. Since then when we have bantered each game even when on the same side after learning our lesson. That being said he is shady and I am not this game.
Likely story...

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
This is why I know I’ll be scum for the House of MTR game

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Votes:
Lora (2)- Lora, voidkitten
Kumquat (1) - Quat
CWE (1) - CWE
GrumpyCat (1)-Badger

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
it is far far past my bed time being almost 1 pm. i shall arise from my slumber sometime between now and my death. godspeed you bastards.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
MONSIEUR LISTO SEES MUCH FIRE THAT TAKES THE SHAPE OF HUMANS! MONSIEUR ALSO SEES DEVILS ALL OVER THE PLACE! THERE IS ALSO NO WATER AND THE MONSIEUR IS VERY THIRSTY IN THIS BLISTERING HEAT!
Give yellow snowball to Listo

Gz well played.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
5. Xanjori
7. Jarrod1983
10. llettuce
13. The lowest effort BN you'll see
16. Lora

I read my role. Sorry just lazy.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Barring the fact this game is her tribute game and I just don't see Mazer making LDG scum on her tribute game, that post is town :D

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Future posting more in the first half of d1 than most of his starting phases the last few games makes him town.

I'm just here to help and have fun, guys. Let's not be pushy.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
He is just taking advantage of his day off after getting his wisdom teeth cut out.

I guess I need to actually being more serious though and thinking about who I want to try to give immunity to.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
careful now. i pulled this stunt once and got replaced without warning. oh wait. we arent on the dogshit site. my bad.
I'd perma-ban you for encouraging such acts, but that's not a very friendly mindset.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
He is just taking advantage of his day off after getting his wisdom teeth cut out.

I guess I need to actually being more serious though and thinking about who I want to try to give immunity to.
Let's try to be understanding! We can be judgmental of a person's circumstances. Let's take it at face value!

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

I mean why shouldn’t it, this is a good chance to prove I’m town

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
This is close to the right way, but we first have to be understanding about why he's grumpy and can't force him to be something he's not.
A lot of cats are grumpy though to be fair and can be quite vicious. Maybe he was mistreated by his previous owner.

Listo95

MONSIEUR LISTO DOES NOT KNOW WHY THIS IS ALL GOING ON WHEN FREEDOM FOR ME IS IMPORTANT! OH LISTO SOMEONE SAVE MONSIEUR LISTO THERE ARE GIANT SNAKES NOW!!

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Are we seriously doing this now?
I mean, I've gotten that this site runs games that can be solved by night actions and POE so there's not a ton of town agency but I'm old school and play like we used to but if no one does anything then the game just goes nowhere so what, you want to twiddle our fingers for the rest of the day?

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
For a guy that claimed he was gonna low effort he sure seems to be posting a lot. But I also didn't really like his thing about not lynching lora and his reply to me is ehhh I'm calling his bluff

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
For a guy that claimed he was gonna low effort he sure seems to be posting a lot. But I also didn't really like his thing about not lynching lora and his reply to me is ehhh I'm calling his bluff
You think 10 posts is a lot... still very low effort.

Why dont you like my post about not wanting to lynch Lora, who is back after several games off?

And fine, Ill post as much as LDG the rest of the day... would that show low enough effort to you?

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
That's just not how the game works. Like sure, it was early game and there wasn't a reason to scum read lora but lora has just as much as a chance to roll scum as everyone. Saying that you won't vote a person for arbitrary reason is just buddying.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
That's just not how the game works. Like sure, it was early game and there wasn't a reason to scum read lora but lora has just as much as a chance to roll scum as everyone. Saying that you won't vote a person for arbitrary reason is just buddying.
I wont vote them d1. You are reading far into it. Dont want immediately remove someone that hasnt played in a while. This isnt a free pass for the entire game. Just this phase.

Do you have nothing better to do then misrepresent things ive said? Makes me think you have an agenda.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Vote: BN
Really?
Lets be real. You will likely "forget" you are playing sometime tomorrow, then toss some random BS in thread, barely contribute and vote on emotions, just like this.

Your 1st post of the game was removing you name from the signup list 8-10 hrs after the game started. Then this emotion vote. You know you post very little.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Lets be real. You will likely "forget" you are playing sometime tomorrow, then toss some random BS in thread, barely contribute and vote on emotions, just like this.

Your 1st post of the game was removing you name from the signup list 8-10 hrs after the game started. Then this emotion vote. You know you post very little.
I mean. She is voting you for immunity so.

LemonDemonGirl

Lost Wolf

>Emotion vote
Oh, because women OLY run on their emotions, and nothing else?
Nice fucking TRY.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
MONSIEUR LISTO CAN ATTEST TO THIS. HE NEVER VOTED MY WIFE MADAME LISTO LAST GAME UNTIL HE WON. WHICH IS WHY MY FREEDOM IS REQUIRED SO VENGEANCE CAN BE HAD!!
I more meant I arbitrarily decide to not vote people every single game for whatever reason I want. Usually not being around.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Rock (3) - Rock, Xanjori, Psycho - (Safe till D3)
GrumpyCat (2)-Badger, Val - (yeeted)
Kumquat (1) - Quat
CWE (1) - CWE
BN (1) - LDG
Badger (1) - Jarrod
Lora (1)- Lora

Top Bottom