Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 10: The LemonDemonGirl saves Christmas from Jennifer Lawrence and the Robot Devil

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
You know what. Let's do it.

Vote: BN

Sorry bud. You may owe me another if you get yeeted. Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Rock (3) - Rock, Xanjori, Psycho - (Safe till D3)
GrumpyCat (2)-Badger, Val - (yeeted)
BN (2) - LDG, VoidKitten (yeeted)
Kumquat (1) - Quat
CWE (1) - CWE
Badger (1) - Jarrod
Lora (1)- Lora

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I would be fine with Lora or rock getting the immunity. Not sure who I would like to see get yeeted though.

Definitely an interesting way to do D1 and avoid us all shit posting before voting sleep

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Lora, Rock, Void, Future, LDG, MTR, and Xanjori all seem like such lovely people. I hope we can be the best of friends in this wonderful, humble game.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Jack Nicholson Thank You GIF

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote: Grumpycat

Vote: rock meets hard place

If you smell what I’m cooking.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Lora, Rock, Void, Future, LDG, MTR, and Xanjori all seem like such lovely people. I hope we can be the best of friends in this wonderful, humble game.
none of you are my friends nor will you ever be. i reject you in every aspect of existence.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Looks like you guys had fun while I slept. Gj sheeping me on rock votes, keep up the good work!

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I have to give kudos to Psycho. He has come up with an amusing gimmick that makes me laugh and also want to yeet him into oblivion at the same time.

It's impressive.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I feel like there's a lot of negativity in the thread right now, so let's play a game to brighten up the mood. Who are the people here that you love the most? Or least hate in some people's cases(I worry about you guys ::(:)

It's ok if you're a little shy and can only muster up one or two names. Let's not shame anyone for opening up about their feelings.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
I understand hesitating to be friendly with the other two, but Future and LDG are the purest angels. True sweethearts, they don't deserve this mistrust
the fuck you mean? im a fucking sweetheart motherfucker.

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
One time in mafia camp (I wanted band camp but pappi said we had no money for that bullshit) we played a game of russian roulette and I killed my best friend turns out you supposed to point the gun at yourself or something but it worked out cuz the councilors thought I showed some good smarts and we still got to do hiding bodies 101 so they didnt mind and frank had stolen my pudding cup out of my lunch earlier that day anyway so fuck him some best friend he really was

Anyway. Psycho reminds me of frank.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
One time in mafia camp (I wanted band camp but pappi said we had no money for that bullshit) we played a game of russian roulette and I killed my best friend turns out you supposed to point the gun at yourself or something but it worked out cuz the councilors thought I showed some good smarts and we still got to do hiding bodies 101 so they didnt mind and frank had stolen my pudding cup out of my lunch earlier that day anyway so fuck him some best friend he really was

Anyway. Psycho reminds me of frank.
I don't know why we have to play with guns. They're so violent. I would also never steal your pudding cup. That's rude and not conducive of a positive environment. I'm a little upset that you would compare me to such an uncouth act, but I at least appreciate you being honest with me.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I feel like there's a lot of negativity in the thread right now, so let's play a game to brighten up the mood. Who are the people here that you love the most? Or least hate in some people's cases(I worry about you guys ::(:)

It's ok if you're a little shy and can only muster up one or two names. Let's not shame anyone for opening up about their feelings.
No one wants to play?

Sad Puss In Boots GIF

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her

whatcha doing here man

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I hate this 1 gets immunity 1 gets killed.

Seems too easy for scum to coordinate a pile up. And Mazer could f with us and switch it. (:squint:).

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
It seems like everyone wants a fun, friendly, inclusive environment until someone actually starts trying to cultivate it. I can't pretend that I'm not at least a little bit heartbroken.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm gonna go cry in a corner for the rest of the phase. I hope by the next phase you all have had a change of heart.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Votes:
Lora (1)- Lora
Kumquat (1) - Quat
CWE (1) - CWE
GrumpyCat (1) val
Rock (4)-rock, xan, Psych, Badger
BN (2)- LDG, vk
Badger (1)- Jarrod
sleep (1)-Claws

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I have to give kudos to Psycho. He has come up with an amusing gimmick that makes me laugh and also want to yeet him into oblivion at the same time.

It's impressive.
:lol:

I am enjoying it. Not ready to yeet him just yet though

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
It seems like everyone wants a fun, friendly, inclusive environment until someone actually starts trying to cultivate it. I can't pretend that I'm not at least a little bit heartbroken.
Just got home or I would have answered earlier. I saw Wonka with Maverick. Not too shabby a movie but hard to replicate Gene Wilder.

You know me Psycho, I love all my mafia friends. I would have never have ran a game without you though, so always thankful for the guidance.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

I guess I have to say Future here even if he is scummy all the time

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Just got home or I would have answered earlier. I saw Wonka with Maverick. Not too shabby a movie but hard to replicate Gene Wilder.

You know me Psycho, I love all my mafia friends. I would have never have ran a game without you though, so always thankful for the guidance.
I refuse to watch it and the one that Depp did. Nothing replaces Wilder

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I refuse to watch it and the one that Depp did. Nothing replaces Wilder
Yeah I wasn't too much a fan of Depps.

New one was cute and not so weird. Mav has been talking about Wonka for a couple months from previews so wasn't going to be able to skip it. Nothing replaces Wilder but Mav loved it so it obviously has some charm to the little ones.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I wasn't too much a fan of Depps.

New one was cute and not so weird. Mav has been talking about Wonka for a couple months from previews so wasn't going to be able to skip it. Nothing replaces Wilder but Mav loved it so it obviously has some charm to the little ones.
They don't know any better so I guess I will let that slide. lol

I am going to go try to watch Iron Claw next weekend

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
They don't know any better so I guess I will let that slide. lol

I am going to go try to watch Iron Claw next weekend
Oh I'll be there for sure. Not going to miss it. Have to support the wrestling movies if you want more of them.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Works Xmas night out tonight and waiting on a takeaway before I go home and pass out. I am fucking mangled!

Merry Xmas xx

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Nearly died today helping my friend move lmao. Fucking dresser slipped and nearly crushed me

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
@Kumquat I must ask, we know you are. This is like Mr America to Hulk Hogan…..BROTHER!

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Votes:
Lora (1)- Lora
Kumquat (1) - Quat
CWE (1) - CWE
GrumpyCat (1) val
Rock (4)-rock, xan, Psych, Badger
BN (2)- LDG, vk
Badger (1)- Jarrod
sleep (1)-Claws

If Im lynched, remember that Rock keeps harping that im scum. And you are eagerly willing to give him immunity over someone likely to help town.

0 fucks given if I go over, just dont let that fuck survive with a shit push on me, but unwilling to put his vote where his mouth is.

Vote: Kumquat

for BS 3.2.1. posts and only voting themself

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
You're town and you are only likely to help town. Yeah sure guy. + It's not like I can vote myself and you. If I knew that there would be enough to vote me for immunity then I'd be more than happy to vote you but that requires a level of condensation that I'm not sure we can get in 11 hours. I'll see what the morning brings before I leave

Top Bottom