Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 10: The LemonDemonGirl saves Christmas from Jennifer Lawrence and the Robot Devil

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Home now. Just gonna have a read through in a bit to digest the actions.

Claws

Mastermind
Psycho is town scum arent gunna bus drive 2 scum thats just dumb as hell

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Maybe they did two town. Wouldn't be the first time scum have done that to cause chaos.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I guess the question for me is blind ninja the character the same as blind ninja the user. Similar to how the character psycho 666soilder was mafia the other game and was infact psychosoilder
For what it's worth, me being me in that game was pure chance. It wasn't purposely randed that way.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
As the armies of the Robot Devil gathered their forces together, the reports of the resistance spread far and wide. The Robot Devil did not care for this one bit. He looked on at Psych and MTR. Those two were always befuddling.
Bus Drive obviously

But TheLemonDemonGirl had never been one to bow to the befuddlements of the Devil. Her war would not brook such insecurities. And knowing that the Kumquat was typically a fruit was important to her. Surely the power of citrus could potentially shake the very foundations of Hell.
Doc I think
But in the face of such overwhelming odds, Virgil Van Dijk knew that it would be a mistake to rely only on the powers of citrus, and so he set out to make sure CWE could continue with him in his journey. Which always includes helping maintain a clean sheet.
Bodyguard ?

Boyfriend, fresh from his broken heart, had determined that he would never be led by his heart alone. He had a mission to fill, and he would need to steel himself to make sure the European plan went by the numbers. As a result, he needed someone who would not be swayed by spacing. And that spoke to the value of being in unison with a Blind Ninja.
Neighbouriser perhaps

Pico’s heart ached for his friend, but he could not employ the same methods. He knew he needed to embrace the funk, or Europe would be funkless. As such he reached out to voidkitten to see if he could keep the funk going with him.
Hider….maybe? Could actually be a RB
With the funk properly engaged, the assault on Reno could continue on.

Emma Watson channeled the spirit of the LemonDemonGirl and sent out inquiries. She felt certain that Listo could be a vital piece of the resistance, and hoped he would support her cause.
Less certain here. Maybe a motivate I don’t know

Pico also felt that communication was key. And then thought about which others might benefit the most from this line of thought. Poor communication is one of the easiest ways for a team to get derailed.
Pass. Could just be flavour.
Tankman was also confident in his team. So much so that he did not feel it was time for him to launch an offensive. He felt confident that Kumquat would also feel the same.
This may be a cop
Suspicious Future saw Tankman’s attitude as foolishness. Reno is not a city you win back by being passive. And he knew that unless he could raid Circus Circus on time, the whole plan could be out the window. He took out Rock’s map, and followed the trail.
Tracker pretty sure.
While Reno was an amazing city, business had certainly gone down since The Robot Devil took over. And what could a normal human bartender do….other than take his leave? And if one needs to be out for the night, what better way to do it than by waiting for Listo to make an appearance? Jackie Daytona knew of no better way. “Good luck….with all your revolution and whatnot. I will certainly check in at dawn. But do not look for me outside”

In the Heart of Reno, Claws felt alone. And when he felt alone, he always sang from the heart. But could the song of his heart find a melody with mtr? Was he even close enough?
Claws is searching for someone. Might be one of those parity cop things I dunno. He was obviously after Psych.

While all of this was well and good, Hell hadn’t come to Earth because the Armies of Hell sat around powerless.

Jennifer Lawrence knew that Voidkitten was powerless around her. And he soon knew it as well.
RB or maybe silence? Void has been quiet.
At the same time, Girlfriend wondered if Kumquat would prove to have more staying power than Boyfriend…and she set out to learn the taste of citrus.
Sounds like they’re scoping out Kumquat somehow here.
And Daddy Dearest knew you should never play fair.
Fuck knows.
But none of this mattered to Erling Haaland. He saw Val the Moofia Boss walking around Paris. Knowing that Paris had not known an evil bovine for years, he set upon him with a tackle that even Roy Keane would have thought was uncalled for.

And after this, he glared very sternly at Val.

Val
has been eliminated. He was Ritz EN-Roleblocker TOWN
Kill…well duh.
As the Reno and European offensives continued, there could only be one outcome. The loss of Val hurt. Although the Army of the LemonDemonGirl were strong.....the Devil would have his due.

With Val gone, they needed a miracle. And LDG reminded them that Christmas was the time of miracles.

However, Jennifer Lawrence had decided it was time to put Emma Watson back in her place, and remind the world that Christmas Miracles were as dead as Christmas itself.

Eliminated players:
Val - Ritz-TOWN EN Roleblocker

Sleep is no longer a voting option

With 17 active players, Hammer is at 9.

Begin Day 2

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Sorry formatting a bit all over the place there.

Reading through, undecided on MTR/Psych. On the one hand don’t love that MTR didn’t put a vote in (maybe BN an inactivity vig that could have shot him. On the other hand, though I know Psych loves to gimmick and was giving him a pass, that plus the bus drive makes me a bit nervous.

Undecided at the moment.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I forgot to vote before crashing and then slept passed the EOD. :(

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
You know, it's pretty selfish of me to not indulge your pleas, Claws. Count me in.

Vote: MTR

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If MTR truly is mafia, which would break my heart, I may have to second guess my love for Kumquat. I don't want to start any conflict, but I am worried that her shifting blame onto me is just a little too unfriendly to turn the other cheek on

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
That Badger post smells, but I'm having difficulty locating where the stench is.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
That Badger post smells, but I'm having difficulty locating where the stench is.
I’ve had a long day at work and reading through. If you’ve picked something up that’s wrong on my analysis, I’d appreciate your input.

Gonna be honest. I was a bit unsure on you myself the way you were acting and posting D1 but I think I got a better handle on you now so any feedback would be appreciated.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
One thing that is also coming to my mind is our resident toad man CWE is being a bit quiet so far. Not sure what to make of that.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Kinda wonder if fellow Spider-Man Psych has an opinion on that. In his gimmicky way. Might take it into consideration.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Kinda wonder if fellow Spider-Man Psych has an opinion on that. In his gimmicky way. Might take it into consideration.
I just want to have a lovely chat with CWE. That's why I tagged him earlier. I'm very eager to hear his response.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I've been doing some rereading and my blood is boiling. BN is outright lying when he says I haven't said why I thought he was scum this game. BN has been scum in all but 1 game I've played here and in that 1 game I didn't scum read him. I'm just good at reading him and I'm just an overall good player despite what nightengale and badger think. BN is a confirmed liar and his eod 1 was just ate. He's scum.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote: MTR

Gut reaction at the moment as been flipping because maybe Claws might be onto something and I think Psych could be on the level questioning CWE.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I am very uninterested in following a 3p. It's possible that there's not actually a guilty on psycho but his response felt delayed and muted wich I think is pretty scummy

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I am very uninterested in following a 3p. It's possible that there's not actually a guilty on psycho but his response felt delayed and muted wich I think is pretty scummy
Depends if 3p is townsiding. Can never tell.

Psych’s reaction and CWE’s general quietness does speak to me louder though.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
What 3p role acts as a cop?
3ps are a wild card in general. Depends on what they do, go where the flow goes. He could very well be bluffing and acting, own agenda etc but also might be subtly trying to help town.

It’s a difficult one…

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I've been doing some rereading and my blood is boiling. BN is outright lying when he says I haven't said why I thought he was scum this game. BN has been scum in all but 1 game I've played here and in that 1 game I didn't scum read him. I'm just good at reading him and I'm just an overall good player despite what nightengale and badger think. BN is a confirmed liar and his eod 1 was just ate. He's scum.
I hate to admit it, but BN has been the hardest one to be friendly with. I feel his intentions are terribly off base and I'm trying to be polite about it but I'm not sure I can continue doing that for long.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I don't understand what you are implying? I was one of the only people around when Claws talked about MTR and when Kumquat insinuated I was the one Claws actually had info on. You may feel my response was "muted," but delayed is just false.

I like you, rock, but I think these false accusations do not help to foster a positive environment.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I also think Claws has been very frustrated with rolling scum and being called out early more times than not, so I think he would be quick to out info that would gain him cred if he was 3p. Not to mention he's shooting himself in the foot of he's speaking loudly about MTR and he's lying.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Its just not cute anymore and it's frustrating and insulting that he's lying and pretending like he's not the orange claws that visited mtr

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Its just not cute anymore and it's frustrating and insulting that he's lying and pretending like he's not the orange claws that visited mtr
It's not really pretending if it's obvious it's not true though? I don't think he expects anyone to actually believe he's scum partners with MTR, he's just having fun with it.

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
So BN sat as the potential chop for a good chunk of the phase, none of his partners tried to get anything else going, and then he self voted to abandon them. Yep. Totally plausible story. Dudes town.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Suspicious Future talked to Psych. Psych was regretful over his previous support of the Robot Devil. Once the Robot Devil had fully allied with Jennifer Lawrence, he knew things had gone too far. He had been feeding information to Claws for months, and he hoped that it would all pay off now.
It's also worth noting that this writeup almost seems to imply that Claws The Role is more likely to be on the side of good.

So for all intents and purposes, regardless of whether Claws the player is 3p or not, I think his info is legit and we're better off following it and not worrying about him until after we deal with MTR.

We can deal with BN at that point as well. No reason to get mad at Claws for potentially serving a mafia member on a silver platter to us.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
So BN sat as the potential chop for a good chunk of the phase, none of his partners tried to get anything else going, and then he self voted to abandon them. Yep. Totally plausible story. Dudes town.
Self vote followed by a slough of people voting sleep.

It also would not be the first time we've seen mafia drop the ball on protecting a partner. It happened a couple games ago.

I hate to stir up trouble where there's not, but I do not think this is as airtight as you flaunt it to be

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
rock, I'm sorry to be a bother, but I am a bit confused by this. You subscribe to Kumquat's theory that Claws' info is on me and vote me, yet you say you do not want to follow a 3p and are actively getting frustrated about it...all while voting me? Why not vote BN if you feel so strongly about it?

Also worth noting that Claws would know who his info is on. If he meant to target me, he would see his character targeted MTR, hence that's the person he'd have info on. Vice-versa if he intended to target MTR first.

Claws

Mastermind
The Grinch Heart GIF by Peacock

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Psycho so scum it hurts
I’m swaying back and forth.

Wonder if you yourself have any input on CWE? Psych is hitting the right notes there but interested in your take.

Also MTR as well.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I voted you since that was my gut reaction to kumquat s post. I said I didn't really like your reaction/non reaction so I kept my vote tthere.

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
I’m swaying back and forth.

Wonder if you yourself have any input on CWE? Psych is hitting the right notes there but interested in your take.

Also MTR as well.
I'm waiting to see more from CWE. Didn't love his D1 but he'll make himself obvious in time.

MTR and psycho aren't likely to both be scum due to the busdrive and I'm more sus of psycho.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I'm waiting to see more from CWE. Didn't love his D1 but he'll make himself obvious in time.

MTR and psycho aren't likely to both be scum due to the busdrive and I'm more sus of psycho.
Yeah I’m wondering too on CWE.

I might consider switching depending on how this rolls out. Would definitely love to hear more from frogman.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Still not scum there buddy.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him

Do you believe that Claws is mistaken by his info?

I gave a nice explanation for why that is likely not the case:

rock, I'm sorry to be a bother, but I am a bit confused by this. You subscribe to Kumquat's theory that Claws' info is on me and vote me, yet you say you do not want to follow a 3p and are actively getting frustrated about it...all while voting me? Why not vote BN if you feel so strongly about it?

Also worth noting that Claws would know who his info is on. If he meant to target me, he would see his character targeted MTR, hence that's the person he'd have info on. Vice-versa if he intended to target MTR first.
::):

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
**__Town:__**
- Kumquat
- Val
- Rock
- BN
- Grumpy

**__Maybe Town:__**
- Void
- LDG
- Xan
- MTR

**__Neutral:__**
- jarrod
- lettuce
- Listo
- Lora
- Claws

**__Sus:__**
- Badger
- CWE
- Future
- Psycho

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
Think claws the player is probably claws the character and likely has some shenanigans that involve yeeting MTR

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Or I guess I'm slightly wrong. You did infact reply to kumquat after they voted you but you still took awhile to vote mtr
I did not want to be rude and immediately jump on MTR in case Claws didn't have info. The poor guy gets piled up on all the time. But as it became more clear Claws had info and wasn't just playing around, I decided to support his cause.

I should have done it earlier. He's a good Claws that deserves more love.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
What if claws has some other agenda for mtr? Is lyncher a thing on this site?
I think it would be a weird coincidence for him to have targeted MTR by accident(thanks to bus drive) and that being the person he's trying to lynch as a wincon. Like not impossible but those are hella odds.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
But if he was busdriven that means he targeted you
No. The person he was shown to target in the writeup is the person who he targeted after the bus drive. It would mean he initially meant to target me.

I would have to believe that the improbable odds of Claws being redirected to his lyncher target happened. Which is not impossible, but seems like one hell of a coincidence when Occam's Razor says Claws has a different wincon and is speaking up because he got into on MTR after being busdriven.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I also played in a game off-site with a bounty hunter role that would place a bounty on a player and then have to get them lynched

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
All hail the God King! If he says it, we must obey!!!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Regal: “All hailll King Looora!”

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Mod Badger speaking for a sec…glad BN is still here. I was legit concerned the other day.

#c#continuegame

Top Bottom