Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 14: Quest for Mafia - So you want to be a Hero?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Na, I just went to work straight after day started adn then slept. My schedule is whack cos I work nights. But here and reading. I wont WR you for pushing for a yeet hard on D1 cos it does reveal info, but your pivot immediately to me rather than focusing on what people posting is nagl

This vote is serious btw, Claws is 100% a wolf that'd take advantage of a villager wagon

I thought me being a peeked wolf was not a good look tbh

Youve got a wagon, youve got what people are posting. Instead of reading into any of that you're reading into me being AFK, that feels like just going for an easy yeet rather than actually trying to push people based on what they are doing

I hadnt gotten that far

I'm pushing you based on what you were not doing up to this point. That is to say your lack of being towny.
Yes I came in and jumped straight into a thunderdome, rather than responding to posts as I read through the thread. Are we reading the same game? Is your monitor dirty? Cracked? Your glasses still sitting on the desk beside you?

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Anyway

That should be enough for others to return to for now

If people would promise me they would yeet me and Xanjori both I guess I wouldn't complain

But y'all have to promise!

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Yes I came in and jumped straight into a thunderdome, rather than responding to posts as I read through the thread. Are we reading the same game? Is your monitor dirty? Cracked? Your glasses still sitting on the desk beside you?
Alright you made 3 steps and then jumped

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I think Future is town not worried about his last minute vote. He was trying to make sure we got the yeet in.

Looks like we may have a 3p

CWE town looks like some info that he is using to come up with his vote.

Insaner and Xan both coming off town to me as well even if they are pointing fingers at each other but then I have to go back to what kind of info does CWE have that pointed him to Insaner. Only thing I don't like about them is that they both have me in their POE.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I just wonder where all that energy was before I called Xanjori out for his lurking

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Insaner and Xan both coming off town to me as well even if they are pointing fingers at each other but then I have to go back to what kind of info does CWE have that pointed him to Insaner. Only thing I don't like about them is that they both have me in their POE.
Honestly its a POE based on Im town clearing some, and working on others. I mean even this post you made here makes me feel a decent bit better about you

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I just wonder where all that energy was before I called Xanjori out for his lurking
You have no idea how much I have to delete before posting.

Bring up my activity again and I will call you out for being a retarded cunt

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
This is not the first time I have been incriminated with info as town before. Have always been able to argue my way out of that somehow xD

But I suppose there's a first for everything

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Honestly its a POE based on Im town clearing some, and working on others. I mean even this post you made here makes me feel a decent bit better about you
Fair enough. I am don't quite have a POE yet as I am still working though some thoughts as I read though things again.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Fair enough. I am don't quite have a POE yet as I am still working though some thoughts as I read though things again.
Im trying to solve a world where you and Insaner are V. I wondered if you had TMI'd us there, but honestly I think your read makes sense and its probably massively in wolves benefit to push on either of us here.

Say I put you and Insaner V, and then I move BN down and Tildey up, theyre in their own middle tier because clearly me and Insaner strongly disagree on her post.

Town
Badger
CWE
Future
Insaner
MTR

Tildey
BN

POE

Claws
Drey
Listo
Mazer
Val

How does that look to you?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Im trying to solve a world where you and Insaner are V. I wondered if you had TMI'd us there, but honestly I think your read makes sense and its probably massively in wolves benefit to push on either of us here.

Say I put you and Insaner V, and then I move BN down and Tildey up, theyre in their own middle tier because clearly me and Insaner strongly disagree on her post.

Town
Badger
CWE
Future
Insaner
MTR

Tildey
BN

POE
Claws
Drey
Listo
Mazer
Val

Yeah I do worry about scum taking advantage of the back and forth you are having.

So I tend to put claws and Tildey in the middle because I have gotten fooled by them both and I am bad about tunnelling so I tend to wait and see if anyone gets anything that really points a finger at them.

I can get on board with the rest of your POE for now at least as we are still early in solving.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
PS I am not sure what fifth and down properly means. I’m guessing it’s kinda like rugby and it’s like fifth phase with the team with the ball or something. I only really (try) to watch if betting on Super Bowl which has gone nothing short of awful so far to put it mildly.
5th and down doesn't mean anything. It's not a thing. There are 4 possible downs, and the phrase "and down" isn't existent. It would be like me saying "It's an indirect throw-in from the penalty box".

If you're implying a long shot, try saying "it's fourth and long". If you're referencing a do or die moment , try "Fourth and goal"

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
suck my dick GIF

I think scum saved you
Like saved as far as didn't kill or something?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
They haven’t written much, just did their little ol’ shitpost and didn’t provide anything else. Reads may change based on their performance today.
It could be. He pretty much always does that. Which does mean he always can get away with it when he wants to. But that and refusing to ever vote Mathieu are his things.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
5th and down doesn't mean anything. It's not a thing. There are 4 possible downs, and the phrase "and down" isn't existent. It would be like me saying "It's an indirect throw-in from the penalty box".

If you're implying a long shot, try saying "it's fourth and long". If you're referencing a do or die moment , try "Fourth and goal"
If i put it to you on the volley right now who are you blasting out the park?

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
LOL at Xanjori talking about a V Insaner world after I ask that he is killed after me

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I feel a bit like Tildey over explained here
Doesn't feel out of character for Tildey. She's a spreadsheeter and thinker. And that was just mentioning a couple points.

Unless you're thinking that the explantaion was too on point?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Doesn't feel out of character for Tildey. She's a spreadsheeter and thinker. And that was just mentioning a couple points.

Unless you're thinking that the explantaion was too on point?
I mean I could be wrong, and her points werent wrong per-se, it just felt like she really wanted to justify what was about to be a village yeet

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Future/Badger/CWE all town imo

Insaner had some good posts at the EOD, but I dont think youve wolf so I dunno your range. But I do expect to see better from you today.

Tildey and Claws votes felt the scummiest of the train.
I'm still town-reading Claws. No dees or Mazerified lock. Just a gut lean based on style.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Nope, CWE is claiming to have seen me target 3pups.

Which I will neither confirm nor deny.

Though even if it were true, it doesn't mean I have to be mafia. But it does implicate me heavily and makes it so that on balance, I am the player with by far the highest chance of flipping wolf. That is if you disregard my posting and only go off info.

My hope is that I can convince people that I am town despite the odds, so that we don't have to suffer another mislynch today. Because I would rather not see town fall even further behind with my miselemination.

If people still choose yeet me, I want to at least leave a legacy to steer the town on the right path after my departure.
There are several interesting points here. I want to process this whole interaction. Because Insaner is open about the odds. Which I'm not sure how to read, but the dynamic right now with Xan and Insaner is strong enough where I think I'm taking off my "Chance of a bus" tinfoil. So, that makes this dynamic intriguing.

Like I can't hate what Insaner posts. Also he's not wrong with his points.

And in case anyone needs this repeated, I trust CWE implicitly when he says he sees something. The question is if there is any gameplay indicator strong enough to impact the probabilities?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I'm still town-reading Claws. No dees or Mazerified lock. Just a gut lean based on style.
What are you TRing him based on? Like RN my POE is 1 too big anyway, and then theres the BN/Tildey question.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
your cute but this is a dumb push im not a wolf and im very sad that pterry is dead
I hate when people say "I am sad that is person is dead" randomly or anywhere after the first reaction.

But it's claws, so it probably means I should just stay with my more play-based town read.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Anyway

That should be enough for others to return to for now

If people would promise me they would yeet me and Xanjori both I guess I wouldn't complain

But y'all have to promise!
I can't 100 rule out that you are both on the same side. But the probabilities seem to be decreasing rapidly.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

Town
Badger
CWE
Future
Insaner
MTR

Tildey
BN

POE
Claws
Drey
Listo
Mazer
Val

So are you coming off your Insaner read then? Thinking he could have a read on you that was based on something vs. just trying an easy lynch?

I still honestly don't get claws as a main POE, but oh well.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him

Yeah I was kinda trying to say long shot. I heard of the term downs but didn’t know the numbers. Just picked 5th hahahaaa

I really should get more educated on it as have real life friends and my older brother is into it but I kinda glaze over during those conversations lol.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So are you coming off your Insaner read then? Thinking he could have a read on you that was based on something vs. just trying an easy lynch?

I still honestly don't get claws as a main POE, but oh well.
This was the world where Insaner is just having a massive skill issue.

But then we probably resolve Insaner today anyway, so can rebuild tomorrow based off the POE. If he flips W we can look at removing other people from the POE based on their posting today

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Interesting dynamic emerging.

Curious if cwe is seeing the same thing, or if it's because I'm overreading.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Where I’m at during this Xan/Insaner debate to be completely honest is if @CWE moves off Insaner train then I will. He seems very very sure.

Sorry Insaner mate, did think about it but that’s where I’m currently at. However I am still willing to take other opinions into consideration. The phase is still young!

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
This was the world where Insaner is just having a massive skill issue.

But then we probably resolve Insaner today anyway, so can rebuild tomorrow based off the POE. If he flips W we can look at removing other people from the POE based on their posting today
I apologize if I'm missing anything. Because honestly I'm trying to do all the work on this I can quickly, before I head back out for my daughter's next game in a few.

Where I was confused is that I read it as you saying "Insaner sees me as a wolf. There's nothing I've done that could be that, so he must be fabricating". And it seemed at least to me that it changed very quickly with a small shift.

I could understand the "it can resolve", but it seemed to me to be a fast flip to putting him in town. Like I said, trying to solve in a short window, so please bare with me if I missed something.

Claws

Mastermind
sorry mazer i believe you asked me questions last night and i was falling asleep ill try to look bck

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Where I’m at during this Xan/Insaner debate to be completely honest is if @CWE moves off Insaner train then I will. He seems very very sure.

Sorry Insaner mate, did think about it but that’s where I’m currently at. However I am still willing to take other opinions into consideration. The phase is still young!
What do you read outside of CWE's thoughts?

To be clear, I townread you, but think we need to make sure not to overfocus. And hell, because you know how paranoid I can be....

I'm sometimes not a sane person. lol

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
sorry mazer i believe you asked me questions last night and i was falling asleep ill try to look bck
No worries. I have short windows, so I am definitely hitting people up in rapid succession.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
What do you read outside of CWE's thoughts?

To be clear, I townread you, but think we need to make sure not to overfocus. And hell, because you know how paranoid I can be....

I'm sometimes not a sane person. lol
Okay mind if I address this a bit later during this phase? Had a helluva nightmare shift but will get back to you. 👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Tomorrow morning UK time latest, just need to chillax tonight.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I apologize if I'm missing anything. Because honestly I'm trying to do all the work on this I can quickly, before I head back out for my daughter's next game in a few.

Where I was confused is that I read it as you saying "Insaner sees me as a wolf. There's nothing I've done that could be that, so he must be fabricating". And it seemed at least to me that it changed very quickly with a small shift.

I could understand the "it can resolve", but it seemed to me to be a fast flip to putting him in town. Like I said, trying to solve in a short window, so please bare with me if I missed something.
I came into thread, starting reading from where I was.

I saw CWEs info but decided to just read around it.

Yes I went to work last night after day started, how could I do such a thing Ill never know, Insaner is wolf reading me not solving in those 10 minutes I had to post while getting ready. When I checked thread there are quite a few people that hadnt reported in at all, or done much solving. So fmpov Insaner looks extremely agenda'd there. But whatever, I start going through other posts, respond to Badger, Insaner asks me why Im talking to an outed wolf. Like what is his play here? If I was a wolf and I want him to die due to the info why would I interact with him at all? His read at this point is beyond poor, its just wrong with making 0 effort to actually correct it.

Im looking at the world Im just pissed at Insaner for being a complete moron, and he is in fact a stubborn V. Like I said in the other post our options are resolving him today, or deciding we trust him because otherwise CWE's info will cause tinfoil late game and wolf or town someone will use it to push him.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
i did correct myself dont slander me over it
Ill slander you over anything I like!

Also 3puppies has you in his reads as town. So maybe I should move you outta POE. At which point my POE is Drey, Val, Listo Mazer. I hate having a too narrow POE.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
LOL at Xanjori talking about a V Insaner world after I ask that he is killed after me
If i put it to you on the volley right now who are you blasting out the park?
This is fucking messing with my head right now.

Whether it be an off balance issue or something else, I'm trying to work through.

Claws, Badger, and CWE would have to really let something slip to get my vote today.

Insaner, as he himself acknowledged, is the highest probability.

If either Xan or Insaner is dirty, I doubt they are bussing the other. I like Insaner's posts better. And I was worried about Xan seeming to have an agenda with coming in with a claws vote. At first I wondered if he had some dees, and I had just read claws wrong the day before. But because now it seems like a no dees vote. So I don't love that. Honestly, it's not like there's a world where it's impossible for people to misread claws. It even happened last game, when I thought he was obviously town enough to be on the Dunk Kings crew....people had him there. So could that be an overread?

And I do see about one potential interesting dynamic. Badger, I already asked CWE. Look at the last few interactions I've discussed, and let me know if you see anything or if you think I'm creating something out of nothing.

I guess there's a chance that it's infighting, but I would like to see if there's a vet out.

Also, so I'm not risking getting blinders on today's most vocal dynamic, I still am hoping to get some clarification from mtr and future on who they think are most likely now.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

Yes I went to work last night after day started, how could I do such a thing Ill never know, Insaner is wolf reading me not solving in those 10 minutes I had to post while getting ready. When I checked thread there are quite a few people that hadnt reported in at all, or done much solving. So fmpov Insaner looks extremely agenda'd there. But whatever, I start going through other posts, respond to Badger, Insaner asks me why Im talking to an outed wolf. Like what is his play here? If I was a wolf and I want him to die due to the info why would I interact with him at all? His read at this point is beyond poor, its just wrong with making 0 effort to actually correct it.

Im looking at the world Im just pissed at Insaner for being a complete moron, and he is in fact a stubborn V. Like I said in the other post our options are resolving him today, or deciding we trust him because otherwise CWE's info will cause tinfoil late game and wolf or town someone will use it to push him.
I'm honestly not trying to have a go. I really don't like to use ATE as an offensive or defensive weapon. so I prefer not to try to cause frustration when I question (unless I'm tired or cranky-then all bets are off). I understand that some people feel differently, so it is what is, and I never rule it out for most people.

I've been busy too., and open to the possibility that I went too fast. So I do get that that could happen. I was curious about the quick vote on claws, obviously any early jump on someone I feel ok about, would at least spark interest. I do think it is fair to ask about.

I don't disagree with your last point. So just trying to see if there's anyone else that would be lower on the threshhold. You were with mtr earlier, and then more townread lately. For your other scumreads, for your other POE-including me-is there anyone that stands out where you think they could be a helpful shot today? Or is it a big lead for Insaner?

Still processing is also a fair answer.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I will take that into consideration too Maze. Will think, sleep on it and tomorrow morning latest dude. :yes:

Heid went through the masher at work. I have rough thoughts but will put them together properly. 👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
One really quick one apart from CWE. Confident in BN and Dreyski. 👍

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I don't disagree with your last point. So just trying to see if there's anyone else that would be lower on the threshhold. You were with mtr earlier, and then more townread lately. For your other scumreads, for your other POE-including me-is there anyone that stands out where you think they could be a helpful shot today? Or is it a big lead for Insaner?
Eh, yeah its a bit early to judge the others. I do think my POE cant be too far off because I feel relatively comfortable with the people Im clearing as town. Insaner flip will tell a lot about Tildey, if he is V theres a good chance she is, if he flips W I think she does too, so Id not extend outside my POE just yet

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Confident which way?
I like them both…gun to my head now 55% Dreyski. BN looking solid at the moment but also wary him questioning activity is NAI but still have good feels about him.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
EBWOP 55% as in if who was more town between the two if like a Gladiator scenario. Like them both right now though.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I like them both…gun to my head now 55% Dreyski. BN looking solid at the moment but also wary him questioning activity is NAI but still have good feels about him.
Well Im glad someone else is TRing BN at least.

When youve got time can you tell me why on Dreyski?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Well Im glad someone else is TRing BN at least.

When youve got time can you tell me why on Dreyski?
I’ll do it properly tomorrow. Gut though says I know Dreyski is not always as verbose as the rest of us as works odd shifts, I think he has his town solvey hat on when he has time.

Claws

Mastermind
Ill slander you over anything I like!

Also 3puppies has you in his reads as town. So maybe I should move you outta POE. At which point my POE is Drey, Val, Listo Mazer. I hate having a too narrow POE.
so whos your number 1 trust so help me you say future ill blast you the rest of the phase

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
This is fucking messing with my head right now.

Whether it be an off balance issue or something else, I'm trying to work through.

Claws, Badger, and CWE would have to really let something slip to get my vote today.

Insaner, as he himself acknowledged, is the highest probability.

If either Xan or Insaner is dirty, I doubt they are bussing the other. I like Insaner's posts better. And I was worried about Xan seeming to have an agenda with coming in with a claws vote. At first I wondered if he had some dees, and I had just read claws wrong the day before. But because now it seems like a no dees vote. So I don't love that. Honestly, it's not like there's a world where it's impossible for people to misread claws. It even happened last game, when I thought he was obviously town enough to be on the Dunk Kings crew....people had him there. So could that be an overread?

And I do see about one potential interesting dynamic. Badger, I already asked CWE. Look at the last few interactions I've discussed, and let me know if you see anything or if you think I'm creating something out of nothing.

I guess there's a chance that it's infighting, but I would like to see if there's a vet out.

Also, so I'm not risking getting blinders on today's most vocal dynamic, I still am hoping to get some clarification from mtr and future on who they think are most likely now.
I am thinking MTR is town for right now. He doesn’t come off as seriously scummy, he just did his D1 shenanigans

Blind Ninja

Vigilante

Insaner feels more hyperfocused on the person he's talking to at the time. I had a small interaction last night before going to bed, and it almost felt like he was hounding me. But we talked it out.

Im sure if others were here and discussing, he would be chomping at the bits to interact with them as well.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Okay had a think about something in the last few hours:

House of MTR - top suspect Tildey. Now I am fully aware she is generally very busy so her activity is not an issue here. However, three big things really pinging me about her.

1. Her jokingly or not accusing me of pocketing her when she was aware I was under a medieval gimmick. “My Fair Tildey” was gimmick but could put that as a joke.

2. Her evasive response when it came to me asking about MTR. I know she played it off as telling me that she is having trouble figuring MTR getting better at his tells. There may be some truth in that but felt it was a bit hollow and barely if at all addressed him since. Still 50/50 on MTR but worried about Tildey.

3. CWE is a lock town at this point. Her brushing off CWE’s reads because she was number 3 on his list doesn’t sit well with me.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Ive read through todays posts. Definitely some fun back and forth. Hopefully things have calmed down.

@Insaner @Xanjori How confident are you in just voting the other person? Still willing to vote the other? Why?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
MFW

"Ive got info that says X is scum"

X votes Y

"Better vote Y, voting X is too easy"

This logic man, it aint logicking

Claws

Mastermind
MFW

"Ive got info that says X is scum"

X votes Y

"Better vote Y, voting X is too easy"

This logic man, it aint logicking
no but just piling on y who has deez doesnt progress the game as it staggers the find the scum chat and makes looking at any1 else moot beacuse your hyperfocuses now on the deez x could techniquely also be scum but the way your saying is no1 but y today and thats just not towny

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
no but just piling on y who has deez doesnt progress the game as it staggers the find the scum chat and makes looking at any1 else moot beacuse your hyperfocuses now on the deez x could techniquely also be scum but the way your saying is no1 but y today and thats just not towny
Thats not what Im saying at all. Voting outside of X is fine if you think X is in fact town, and can prove it or just feel super duper strong.

But when the info comes out, voting Y is absolutely the worst play, especially without showing any sign of solving

Claws

Mastermind
Thats not what Im saying at all. Voting outside of X is fine if you think X is in fact town, and can prove it or just feel super duper strong.

But when the info comes out, voting Y is absolutely the worst play, especially without showing any sign of solving
tbh i just hate ppl come out first post of the day with oh hey i have deez

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I get your point but still disagree a bit. People can still vote on info but still give thoughts on others. It does depend on the in visual I guess but it’s not always “piling on”. It could potentially be interpreted the other way if you flip the coin in that those (like potential scum) protesting subtly don’t want to get on the easy train so they can protect their team mate.

Not accusing you or Val here of doing this by the way. Just making a general point is all.

Claws

Mastermind
I get your point but still disagree a bit. People can still vote on info but still give thoughts on others. It does depend on the in visual I guess but it’s not always “piling on”. It could potentially be interpreted the other way if you flip the coin in that those (like potential scum) protesting subtly don’t want to get on the easy train so they can protect their team mate.

Not accusing you or Val here of doing this by the way. Just making a general point is all.
but the problem is most ppl do not actually give other thoughts like mtr last day poppin on morri just oh look at this train
:bandwagon:

Claws

Mastermind
Future wasn't seriously pushed by anyone other than Badger though. From point of view he wasn't in any real danger of dying yesterday considering that he had a couple of people calling him towny and the status quo being that D1s usually end in no elimination.

Not saying it's impossible

But I don't really see anything wrong with that Future's explanation
I think it was just odd he waited to hammer til som1 being you gave him permission that felt dirty

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
but the problem is most ppl do not actually give other thoughts like mtr last day poppin on morri just oh look at this train
:bandwagon:
I understand. As I say it does depend on the individual. It’s probably still a bit of a cynical thought though as there are also many good players who don’t bandwagon.

I hold my hands up myself in that when the train was at 4-4, I may have inadvertently tipped the balance against Morri because I felt a yeet of him was more likely and migraines or no we needed contribution.

If he was more chatty, it really would have helped us. But this issue was more of a distraction and to quote Final Fantasy X in tribute to Morri….”When Morri dies, Yuna dances!”

Claws

Mastermind
Future/Badger/CWE all town imo

Insaner had some good posts at the EOD, but I dont think youve wolf so I dunno your range. But I do expect to see better from you today.

Tildey and Claws votes felt the scummiest of the train.
I actually disagree here and think mine and tildeys and badgers were the best votes on that train imo

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I actually disagree here and think mine and tildeys and badgers were the best votes on that train imo
Either you think Future is a wolf, which would make BNs, Listo and Insaners vote the best, or you think he is town, which means your three votes just made sure a town died D1 rather than going to sleep

Claws

Mastermind
What's your read from them? Blind Ninja playing his meta opportunistic? Future and Insaner because of the late push? And mtr for the weak start? Or are you seeing something different?
It feels set up like.

Bn is typically a low post pusher its nai but he did start it

Insaner joining on a decent mid position

Mtr had a weak start and finish just basically joined whatever train was relvent if sxum def was to secure numbers for lynch
Future because he needed permission to hammer and yet wasnt relative in thread it felt like he waited for sum1 in scum chat to give it so he wouldnt look bad

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Either you think Future is a wolf, which would make BNs, Listo and Insaners vote the best, or you think he is town, which means your three votes just made sure a town died D1 rather than going to sleep
Wait I thought about that wrong.

If Future is a wolf...then none of your votes look good.

Claws

Mastermind
Remeber we need majority so absolutly scum are gunna pile on the town yeet and likely stall or not show up for the scum ones

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If Future is a wolf

Val is probably clear, 3puppies is definitely clear, hmm MTR and Badger probably also clear?

But then you'd want to POE Insaner, BN, Listo Tildey

Claws

Mastermind
Wait I thought about that wrong.

If Future is a wolf...then none of your votes look good.
ITs funny you think i of all ppl care about my voteanomics im here to catch scum not play the lil comedy

Claws

Mastermind
I could be wrong its litterly d1 with a town lynch and deez on saner apparently?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I told you bn saner mtr future
Maybe Im a sucker for it but Future talking about his wagon felt pretty towny. But then I dont really know his wolf range.

Wouldnt MTR have pushed hard on the me/Saner conflict if partnered with Saner? Especially as if Saner flips it spews me town completely

Claws

Mastermind
Maybe Im a sucker for it but Future talking about his wagon felt pretty towny. But then I dont really know his wolf range.

Wouldnt MTR have pushed hard on the me/Saner conflict if partnered with Saner? Especially as if Saner flips it spews me town completely
Thats it tho mtr has a piddly start to end even today lacks

Top Bottom