Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 14: Quest for Mafia - So you want to be a Hero?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Like if Saner is a wolf his partners need to push on me hard because once Saner flips I could never be the ML

Claws

Mastermind
And they dont nessarily have to push you if they just nk you like cowards

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
I only push because neither look that convincing. Less so Tildey.

Claws

Mastermind
I feel tildeys explantions well thought out were i disliked all of mtrs felt coasty my only arguement against her is i want more. I also liked she didnt have a melt down at my fluffy joke vote on her

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Fellow grocery boy Listo…looks like Madame is no longer with us.

@Listo95 does love his vote analyses though so I invite him to share these thoughts with us.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I feel tildeys explantions well thought out were i disliked all of mtrs felt coasty my only arguement against her is i want more. I also liked she didnt have a melt down at my fluffy joke vote on her
MTR with no disrespect intended is not really a leader player and more of a follower so feel he’s NAI. Tildey has played less but picked this game up very well not unlike Mazer who was launched to the stars especially after TMNT when he used a cop me me as bait to lure scum so he could catch them in the act. I know he said he wouldn’t do that again but honestly didn’t mind. It was obvious I was cop anyway with scum Rip communicating but yeah @Mazer O’Neill that was a stroke of genius! 👍

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Essentially still leaning on a well thought out Tildey scum at this point but still open to changing my mind.

Listo95

Fellow grocery boy Listo…looks like Madame is no longer with us.

@Listo95 does love his vote analyses though so I invite him to share these thoughts with us.
Like I mentioned earlier a quick look and only info being Morrison’s/3pup info makes me feel like Claws/MTR have the worst votes.
D2 analysis is never very good due to how little info is around.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Like I mentioned earlier a quick look and only info being Morrison’s/3pup info makes me feel like Claws/MTR have the worst votes.
Oh okay. Sorry must’ve missed that. Verrrry busy grocery day for yours truly!!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Although there has been info highlighted on D2 to be fair
Although slightly disagree on the D2 analysis as info has already been clearly highlighted.

You must have other thoughts. Like Xan/Insaner. Where do you stand on that issue fellow grocery industry grunt?

Listo95

Although there has been info highlighted on D2 to be fair

Although slightly disagree on the D2 analysis as info has already been clearly highlighted.

You must have other thoughts. Like Xan/Insaner. Where do you stand on that issue fellow grocery industry grunt?
I won’t say I’m amazing at reading posts very well. What I get from them is that they aren’t in a chat together. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again. I’m very much an information person.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I won’t say I’m amazing at reading posts very well. What I get from them is that they aren’t in a chat together. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again. I’m very much an information person.
Fair enough.

Listo95

Fair enough.
Yeah my gut isn’t giving any alarm bells for anyone yet. Who knows maybe I’ve noticed something but my brain just hasn’t put it together yet. When I get time off I might try to get a better read assuming I’m alive ofc.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Yeah my gut isn’t giving any alarm bells for anyone yet. Who knows maybe I’ve noticed something but my brain just hasn’t put it together yet. When I get time off I might try to get a better read assuming I’m alive ofc.
Okay dokes.

@Mazer think I’ve just about covered your question earlier, apologies if missed anything . If you have any thoughts on my thoughts then I will address them tomorrow. 👍

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
i enjoyed this post as you still think i give a fuck about the question but i just had to get my quest done
:lol:
Not many people realize that Foxxi had a huge crush on Johnny Quest as a kid. And she is making us all jump through hoops as a result.

It's classic Questing for Quest. I've seen it a hundred times.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I get your point but still disagree a bit. People can still vote on info but still give thoughts on others. It does depend on the in visual I guess but it’s not always “piling on”. It could potentially be interpreted the other way if you flip the coin in that those (like potential scum) protesting subtly don’t want to get on the easy train so they can protect their team mate.

Not accusing you or Val here of doing this by the way. Just making a general point is all.
I do not hate this post.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
If Future is a wolf

Val is probably clear, 3puppies is definitely clear, hmm MTR and Badger probably also clear?

But then you'd want to POE Insaner, BN, Listo Tildey
Yeah.....it does seem pretty clear for 3puppies.....

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Maybe Im a sucker for it but Future talking about his wagon felt pretty towny. But then I dont really know his wolf range.

Wouldnt MTR have pushed hard on the me/Saner conflict if partnered with Saner? Especially as if Saner flips it spews me town completely

Hard to conflict if you know a partners outted via deez

Is it all clear? We've definitely seen bussing of the own team happen a lot lately. That and the "I MADE A DERP. CLEAR ME! ONLY US TOWN WOULD MAKE DERPS!" are two pretty common plays right now.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
MTR with no disrespect intended is not really a leader player and more of a follower so feel he’s NAI. Tildey has played less but picked this game up very well not unlike Mazer who was launched to the stars especially after TMNT when he used a cop me me as bait to lure scum so he could catch them in the act. I know he said he wouldn’t do that again but honestly didn’t mind. It was obvious I was cop anyway with scum Rip communicating but yeah @Mazer O’Neill that was a stroke of genius! 👍
I would totally use you as bait again. I just would have to do it a different way so it was more unexpected. People wouldn't buy that response from me again.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I would totally use you as bait again. I just would have to do it a different way so it was more unexpected. People wouldn't buy that response from me again.
Truedat I suppose.

I was lucky I wasn’t killed when wardy/TS mauled me lol but then came Jarrod to kill me at the last minute but at least Leo won in his resurrection Videoland game lol

Claws

Mastermind
Is it all clear? We've definitely seen bussing of the own team happen a lot lately. That and the "I MADE A DERP. CLEAR ME! ONLY US TOWN WOULD MAKE DERPS!" are two pretty common plays right now.
I Should actually be cleared but i am not now i can never be /shrug

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Make no mistake

The only reason Xanjori is calling me a moron is because he knows I'm flipping town and needs to downplay my legacy of killing him next

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Claws seems to be accepting his status as 3pups mason counterpart. The only way Claws isn't town is if there is a counterclaim.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I never claimed anything. I saw no one target anyone.
Forgive me but I do not know what else you could possibly have on me. I am not mafia, so you couldn't have a straight red check on me.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Forgive me but I do not know what else you could possibly have on me. I am not mafia, so you couldn't have a straight red check on me.
And because you said 90% and it was based on nothing.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
It's a bad day indeed when you have to accept CWE as the sole judge of your alignments lmao

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
@CWE have you wondered how I might have a clue about what character you might be by the way?

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Just read some of Xanjori's posts not directed at me. Ended up not super hating some of them actually LOL

@Xanjori do you still have Mazer as your Poe?

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Alright then :(
Vote: insaner

Everything. You have said since my (semi)"dees" have been revealed has seem genuine and from a town perspective.

But that would mean it was option 3? Hmmmm. I need to think about this. And consult the other guy...

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

Everything. You have said since my (semi)"dees" have been revealed has seem genuine and from a town perspective.

But that would mean it was option 3? Hmmmm. I need to think about this. And consult the other guy...
Lmaooooo

Claws

Mastermind

if not saner would would your next possible be ? i think i have an idea what you are but not 100% on it

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Make no mistake

The only reason Xanjori is calling me a moron is because he knows I'm flipping town and needs to downplay my legacy of killing him next
And what happens when I dont flip wolf? You admit to being a moron?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Just read some of Xanjori's posts not directed at me. Ended up not super hating some of them actually LOL

@Xanjori do you still have Mazer as your Poe?
Ive not cleared him yet, like his posting is "fine" but I cant say I straight up TR him

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Like Im not seeing how people are reaching these clears.

Claws why is Listo town to you?

And if Claws is right on Future, look at VC 4 and tell me TRing Listo and Tildey is correct. Im not following that shit at all. And then MTRs vote on Future would have to look good no?

Im not connecting the same dots here

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
And what happens when I dont flip wolf? You admit to being a moron?
Just ignore this post, but Im genuinely annoyed I got sussed over going to work and then sleeping. Like I had no energy because I tend to sleep shit and I kept forgetting I was in this game. So when I have my day off then ofc I have a higher energy burst and I wanted to give the game the time it deserves.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Like Claws and Saner are never w/w, but then Claws doesnt seem to care about Saners strong TR on him.

Tildey could just be spewed town by the fact multiple factions are TRing her.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Just checking in. What was supposed to be 4-6 hours of work this morning turned into me not being done until after 11p tonight. I just finished eating dinner and as much as I would like to believe I can stay awake and get caught up I just don’t think it’s going to happen. I’m going to just go to bed so that I can catch up in the morning.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Just ignore this post, but Im genuinely annoyed I got sussed over going to work and then sleeping. Like I had no energy because I tend to sleep shit and I kept forgetting I was in this game. So when I have my day off then ofc I have a higher energy burst and I wanted to give the game the time it deserves.
Yes I was going to.

I can see how getting sussed over physically not being able to be present in the thread might get annoying for you. I imagine that some of my trolly posts also contributed to your frustration, calling myself an outer wolf and stuff.

I feel like you've been overfocusing on the "Xanjori AFK must yeet" part of my accusation and that felt like you were trying to attack me based on the weakest part of my push. I will say that you certainly rectified yourself in that regard by the amount of posts you produced in the last 12 hours or so.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Like I feel with CWEs push you need to catch a wolf today if we're going to trust you, so where would you go?

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Like Claws and Saner are never w/w, but then Claws doesnt seem to care about Saners strong TR on him.

Tildey could just be spewed town by the fact multiple factions are TRing her.
Clarifying this once again.

If you read 3pups flip you will see that his role was mason finder. From that, we can infer that there is a town mason.

Claws made multiple posts yesterday saying he wanted to be invited to a party. And today he made another post saying "sure I miss Pterry" (3pups character). I take it as a soft claim of mason that 3pups was trying to find, which Claws never once denied. So unless there is someone else willing to come forward and challenge Claws's I am going to assume that Claws is mech clear.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Like I feel with CWEs push you need to catch a wolf today if we're going to trust you, so where would you go?
One of the reasons I thought you were mafia was your unrelenting town read on BN which I haven't seen you provide any reasons for. I feel like hasn't been as aggro as I remember town him to be. Assuming you and I are both town, he fits the bill for the wolf who is sitting pretty on the sidelines during a v/v thunderdome.

I have nothing but good feelings about Val. However, I am now starting to wonder if he has been just shamelessly pocketing me the entire time lmao. It's hard to be sure with Val because his town game is always weird. I have nothing to remove him from the Poe and nothing to condemn him either. Though with the amount of town reads I have he is someone I'm okay lynching. It's just not a 100% read more like 60%.

Listo and MTR are the other people in my most immediate poe.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I don't think I'm feeling the Xanjori vote anymore

Vote: Blind Ninja

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
BN mostly because he seemed reasonable and talking things over, but I guess there is some LAMIST potential in there.

Listo Im completely fine with pushing especially as his most recent presence didnt inspire much confidence

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
At this moment I would support a vote on any of the 4 people I mentioned.

Listo95

BN mostly because he seemed reasonable and talking things over, but I guess there is some LAMIST potential in there.

Listo Im completely fine with pushing especially as his most recent presence didnt inspire much confidence
Oh whatever will I do? Oh I know.

black and white sleep GIF

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Just reiterating what Xanjori said. Yeah, Listo also fits the bill for the "wolf sitting pretty on the sidelines during a v/v thunderdome" and not even bothering to form an opinion.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I think Future is town not worried about his last minute vote. He was trying to make sure we got the yeet in.

Looks like we may have a 3p

CWE town looks like some info that he is using to come up with his vote.

Insaner and Xan both coming off town to me as well even if they are pointing fingers at each other but then I have to go back to what kind of info does CWE have that pointed him to Insaner. Only thing I don't like about them is that they both have me in their POE.
MTR looks better than other people in my Poe I would say

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ive read through todays posts. Definitely some fun back and forth. Hopefully things have calmed down.

@Insaner @Xanjori How confident are you in just voting the other person? Still willing to vote the other? Why?
I reevaluated Xanjori after sleeping on it and reading his posts not directed at me. I think it was just a misunderstanding now.

Unfortunately for you

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Okay I should really stop trolling people I apologize

But that post reads like BN may have been encouraging the thunderdome between Xanjori and myself. He certainly was enjoying it

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I think I might know who CWE might be as well now. However will keep it to myself for now.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Purely because I don’t want to inadvertently out him if I turn out to be right.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Okay if you wish.

I don’t expect you to confirm of course but I think you’re Schultz.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
If that is correct, then I think (if I’ve read the write-up correctly, I might NOT be so could be wrong on both of them) then I think I might also know who he at perceives Insaner to be.

This could all be wrong and tinfoil but there ya go.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If I didn't know what I know and saw the writeup, I'd ask the question that no one else has asked. Someone ask it!

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Like Im not seeing how people are reaching these clears.

Claws why is Listo town to you?

And if Claws is right on Future, look at VC 4 and tell me TRing Listo and Tildey is correct. Im not following that shit at all. And then MTRs vote on Future would have to look good no?

Im not connecting the same dots here
I do agree that what I would expect to be "leans" are being expressed as "clears".

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Well that was not what I was guessing from insaners posts
It was his worst post to me. Seemed like an admission. Every other thing I've seen is good today. However, Insaner was [REDACTED].

Redacted hint...7 2 2 3 4 3 4 3 5. Unless the mod is evil. (Usual disclaimer.)

Good luck with that hint...that's just fucking wrong...

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
It was his worst post to me. Seemed like an admission. Every other thing I've seen is good today. However, Insaner was [REDACTED].

Yeah....I'm not going to get that

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

I was just assuming you had motion dees.

I guess we can take from his that he did target?

And I still don't disagree about his posts being at least ok seeming.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Is this something you’ve said in a post already with those words?

Probably a bit too stoned to comprehend right now lol. I’ll try and re-read later unless someone else gets it.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Claws is usually good at these puzzle types. After all he was the only one that got my “Honey Badger On Mushrooms” secret phase in Void’s Final Fantasy game where ironically this was when I started making Future my punching bag lol.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Is this something you’ve said in a post already with those words?

Probably a bit too stoned to comprehend right now lol. I’ll try and re-read later unless someone else gets it.

No.

No one will. I wouldnt...

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
My only other guess in my baked mind is it’s a phrase in the write-up. :dunno:

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Let's just name what roles CWE could be and let him deny all but one

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So CWE was just hallucinating then and overrepresented his so called "dees" heh

And in the process I may have said more than I actually should

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Wait he mentioned something about somebody asking the right question. Don’t know if it’s linked to that hint….

Yeah I’m out of ideas for now lol.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
It’ll be one of those things right in front of us and we’ll kick ourselves of course lol.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
One more Hail Mary guess but a Hail Maryz

7 is Erasmus and 5 is Ptery and it’s maybe to do with their action but that is a Hail Mary.

Maybe Claws might get it.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Okay I should really stop trolling people I apologize

But that post reads like BN may have been encouraging the thunderdome between Xanjori and myself. He certainly was enjoying it
So maybe stop trolling people...

Encouraging the thunderdome between you, youve misread something else. And again, stop putting words into my mouth by saying I was enjoying it. Read it again, "fun back and forth. hope things calmed down". Does that really read as encouraging a fight between you 2 if tvt? Does it sound like I enjoyed it?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
One more Hail Mary guess but a Hail Maryz

7 is Erasmus and 5 is Ptery and it’s maybe to do with their action but that is a Hail Mary.

Maybe Claws might get it.
If we are looking at characters... Pterry is 6 letters

But Shema and Shameen are 5 and 7. Antwerp, Schutlz are also 7.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Hey I used realised I used an American Football phrase while not trying to copy Mazer’s gimmick lol. Maybe it’s a better sentence. 😂😂

Top Bottom