Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 4 - The Fall of FoS

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Oh by the way I meant to protect Sephiroth and ended up Sauron. Scum bus drive? (Haven’t looked at chats yet).

Sauron

Lost Wolf
\0/. We won. I’m not shocked because I think my analysis on ghost Morrison actions on Medivh didn’t make much sense unless they were a buddy.

I’m glad this day didn’t get dragged on another day.

GG game everyone and thanks for hosting @VoidKitten.

I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone’s role cards, especially scum’s.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
\0/. We won. I’m not shocked because I think my analysis on ghost Morrison actions on Medivh didn’t make much sense unless they were a buddy.

I’m glad this day didn’t get dragged on another day.

GG game everyone and thanks for hosting @VoidKitten.

I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone’s role cards, especially scum’s.
Ghost Morrison was a continuation of the ability he used before he died. It wasn't something chosen to be used on Medivh.

Whoever said the word "brother" the most would have been vanillaed. It was meant to hit HulkHogan, which would have subsequently allowed Moana to die. But he never said brother, lmao.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
And if Moana died, there would not have been his list ncessarily as the forefront. I expect scum would have lost, but today could have been a misyeet without his voice.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
I had a lot of people wrong on first guess.

Except for CWE. Moana doesn't fly false flags. Loved it.
I went back and forth on you tbh then I remembered you talked about gamerunning so that could only be you then the chat confirmed it.

Had to you in the S group and had you at Listo at one point then remembered you were commuted.

I gimmicked it up as Hulk on purpose (partly for fun too) to walk the line and that scum wouldn’t see me as a serious threat. I dropped the gimmick last couple of phases

@Nightingale I slightly object to your completely correct first guess….I could’ve been Jarrod for all you know lol

Moana

Vanilla Townie
And if Moana died, there would not have been his list ncessarily as the forefront. I expect scum would have lost, but today could have been a misyeet without his voice.
I don't always spreadsheet. But when I do, I SPREADSHEET.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
And well played Nancy Drew, coming into the Applejack role and making a run.

Thanks, I wish I could have played from the beginning. Being a sub on a new site wasn’t easy.

MasterChief, playing as Listo, the Riff-Raff Super JOAT. Actual Poster: Xanjori

@Xanjori - 1000% GOAT.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Oh and also thanks scum for getting rid of serial killer Foxxi for us. :p

Poor woman just can’t catch a break even non-town lol

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Foxxi would have annihilated town.

Her wincon was to kill two town and 1 scum in a row. If she failed that, she'd become a full on SK basically.

Twintania

Vanilla Townie
Oh and also thanks scum for getting rid of serial killer Foxxi for us. :p

Poor woman just can’t catch a break even non-town lol
It was a dice roll. We picked a few players and did a dice roll. I think we all apologized to her as we entered dead chat. lol

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Also Id like to thank people that spread-sheeted. I dont do that but your work definitely got us through the end game.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
It was funny, as soon as I heard in deadchat that Foxxi's kill was randomized, my immediate comment was, "So what you're saying is Robo is scum?"

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
It was funny, as soon as I heard in deadchat that Foxxi's kill was randomized, my immediate comment was, "So what you're saying is Robo is scum?"
That is funny. Also so very true. Not all the dice rolls were my fault, my role literally involved a dice roll whenever I used a non standard kill to see if I'd be able to act the next night or not. It was perhaps fate.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Definitely need to have another anonymous mafia again in the future sometime.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Oh, and screw you "Listo" for day killing me! I was gonna do a whole villainous meltdown thing of "how dare you try to kill your god!" when I was inevitably being lynched. You stole that from me!

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Oh, and screw you "Listo" for day killing me! I was gonna do a whole villainous meltdown thing of "how dare you try to kill your god!" when I was inevitably being lynched. You stole that from me!
Thats what I was gonna say if they tried to vote me off lmao

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Go town!

Thanks Void for running the game, I had fun even if I need to work on my early game.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I was 100% about to start my crusade against you. Then Listo STOLE the kill from me!

LemonDemonGirl

Lost Wolf
I I probably would've been fine if a certain very real device used by bloodthirsty psychopaths to mutilate and torture people wasn't IMPLIED to be used on me.
So I will be skipping future games. I I wanted to hear about shit like that, I'd fucking watch a horror movie.

Top Bottom