Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 4 - The Fall of FoS

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Final Day 2 Vote Count:

Croissant - 12 (Sephiroth, Rikishi, Pikachu, SolidSnake, Bacon, MasterChief, Alysrazor, Subzero, Arceus, JackSparrow, ArtTheClown, XavierWoods)
PrincessPeach - 5 (Twintania, Medivh, Croissant, PrincessPeach, GrumpyCat)
Applejack - 2 (HulkHogan, Moana)
ArtTheClown - 1 (Hades)
JackSparrow - 1 (Sora)

Not Voting: Applejack, Gibbs

Misyeet 1 - Again you see the known scum spreading out, but given 12 votes on Croissant, you would expect to see more scum on this train. I'm looking at the back end, not necessarily the hammer, but those who brought it that way.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Final Day 3 Vote Count:

Hades - 10 (SolidSnake, HulkHogan, GrumpyCat, ArtTheClown, Twintania, Sora, JackSparrow, Alysrazor, XavierWoods, SubZero)
PrincessPeach - 4 (Rikishi, Sephiroth, Bacon, Arceus)
HulkHogan - 2 (Moana, PrincessPeach)

Not Voting: Hades, Sauron, MasterChief, Medivh

Misyeet 2 - Seemed to be a policy yeet rather than particular scumminess on Hades's part. First time Alys, TT and Art have voted together, notice the last two in the middle of the train. First time MasterChief hasn't voted.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Final Day 4 Vote Count:

PrincessPeach - 9 (Sephiroth, HulkHogan, SolidSnake, Rikishi, JackSparrow, SubZero, Twintania, Moana, Medivh)
Alysrazor - 5 (Arceus, XavierWoods, Bacon, GrumpyCat, PrincessPeach)

Not Voting: Alysrazor, Sauron, MasterChief

Misyeet 3 - Again, Peach got got because she was being unhelpful, and I said as much, though I don't think any mafia would play that way so as to draw attention to themselves. Only 1 known scum on the train, I feel there must be more and we have cleared/flipped several already. MasterChief fails to vote for second time.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Final Day 5 Vote Count:

Twintania - 8 (Moana, XavierWoods, JackSparrow, HulkHogan, GrumpyCat, Bacon, Arceus, SolidSnake)
Sleep - 1 (Rikishi )

Not Voting: Medivh, Sauron, Sephiroth, Twintania, MasterChief

Finally a yeet based on solid info. Scum would have known their goose was cooked as soon as the writeup came out and either jumped on the train to look credible, or didn't vote to draw things out. Sauron and MasterChief both missed their third vote in a row (I missed Sauron previously) and Medivh their second in three. By luck or chance, none have been touched by Listo yet.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Final Day 4 Vote Count:

PrincessPeach - 9 (Sephiroth, HulkHogan, SolidSnake, Rikishi, JackSparrow, SubZero, Twintania, Moana, Medivh)
Alysrazor - 5 (Arceus, XavierWoods, Bacon, GrumpyCat, PrincessPeach)

Not Voting: Alysrazor, Sauron, MasterChief

Misyeet 3 - Again, Peach got got because she was being unhelpful, and I said as much, though I don't think any mafia would play that way so as to draw attention to themselves. Only 1 known scum on the train, I feel there must be more and we have cleared/flipped several already. MasterChief fails to vote for second time.
You're misreading or misunderstanding. Im casting votes, Im just unvoting so that other people had time to before day ended.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
You're misreading or misunderstanding. Im casting votes, Im just unvoting so that other people had time to before day ended.
I'm forgetting the post numbers which is why. I still think unvoting rather than shifting to another target or voting sleep is a risky strategy, although if void includes the unvote post tag in the results, maybe he allows it?

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Sorry wasn’t feeling well last night and not great rn but I will try my best. I didn’t expect day to once again end so early and didn’t expect chat to be enabled post flip. especially since it’s apparently also still night.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
DivaSmurf was given a mission and he would see it through. He went and found Medivh, watching where he was going. DivaSmurf snuck up behind Medivh and cut a hole in Medivh’s bag, laughing as things started to fall out. Medivh saw things falling and quickly tried to pick them up, completely distracted from what he was doing.”

I’m trying to decide what this means for Medivh.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
DivaSmurf was given a mission and he would see it through. He went and found Medivh, watching where he was going. DivaSmurf snuck up behind Medivh and cut a hole in Medivh’s bag, laughing as things started to fall out. Medivh saw things falling and quickly tried to pick them up, completely distracted from what he was doing.”

Do you think its clearing for Medivh?

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie

I read this as a block, but perhaps it was an attempt to steal / copy an ability that Medivh has. The other possibility I thought of was that it was an attempt to find out what role Medivh had?

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Town lean Arceus
Neutral Bacon
Town lean Grumpy
Neutral Hulk
Scum lean Jack
They exist? Master
Neutral Medivh (if they are who I believe they are)
Town Moana
Neutral Princess
Neutral Rikishi
Who? Sauron
Town lean Seph
Slight town Snake
Town Sub
Scum lean Twin
Scum lean Xavier

Based on what I recall from every player currently.
Revisiting this readslist, it looks so far to me based off of both flips and my reads that Alysrazor seems to be either tl or neutral reading players that have either flipped town and sr Twin.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf

I initially read it as a RB. Medivh would need to spend time to pick up all their stuff. Doesnt really clear them. Nothing this game has really given us information about Medivh.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
i dont think any1 should be cleared by recieveing a motivate thats just crazy

i mean hypotetically moanas death match could also techniquely be a scum vs scum game where the gf takes a bpv hit for town points altho that would be risky wild but ive liked her so far i agree that bacon is slackin
I think motivator (PD) is likely town, so we can assume that they tried to motivate players they tr.

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
I think it makes it clear that Medivh is not DivaSmurf. I'm inclined to look at what other actions has DivaSmurf done. I did see this one earlier

DivaSmurf was looking through his handy utility belt. He grabbed an item and quickly set out from his room. DivaSmurf ran across SubZero and attached a device to him. DivaSmurf quickly ran back to his room and gave someone credentials to check out SubZero.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
I think it makes it clear that Medivh is not DivaSmurf. I'm inclined to look at what other actions has DivaSmurf done. I did see this one earlier
Well the more recent one is (deliberately) imprecise but that one there indicates a investigative role so sounds like a JOAT.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
This came after @VoidKitten "died" in the writeup. Despite the fact that I will never fully trust a mod, I'm glad VK is still alive. Part of me worried that this wasn't flavor and the light may have blinded us

Since Twin flipped as expected, because he got copped, I wouldn't be surprised if there were scum on that train. I was not surprised to see that the reveal turned out to be MTR.

Twin's Voting history points to clearing Hulk as well. Also, the following I find interesting -

The comment on Art being town is very suspect - it feels like Twin was trying to lead us toward thinking someone else was scum. Similar, his "clearing" of both AJ/Sauron and SolidSnake doesn't feel great - it felt really soft, but it may have been true in order to make himself look good.

Twin clearly knew Peach was town and was along for the ride.

So, looking back at the concern about Art being identified despite Morrison hiding all scum actions, I noticed that Art was never identified in the actual writeup. He was named by Subzero who had gotten the information that he was the one who visited Sora. So, @GrumpyCat, could it be that Morrison's action only hid the scum from the writeup, replacing them with town who had also acted, and was not able to prevent trackers/watchers from seeing who really acted?
I like this analysis on Twin. It's interesting to say the least.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
This came after @VoidKitten "died" in the writeup. Despite the fact that I will never fully trust a mod, I'm glad VK is still alive. Part of me worried that this wasn't flavor and the light may have blinded us

Since Twin flipped as expected, because he got copped, I wouldn't be surprised if there were scum on that train. I was not surprised to see that the reveal turned out to be MTR.

Twin's Voting history points to clearing Hulk as well. Also, the following I find interesting -

The comment on Art being town is very suspect - it feels like Twin was trying to lead us toward thinking someone else was scum. Similar, his "clearing" of both AJ/Sauron and SolidSnake doesn't feel great - it felt really soft, but it may have been true in order to make himself look good.

Twin clearly knew Peach was town and was along for the ride.

So, looking back at the concern about Art being identified despite Morrison hiding all scum actions, I noticed that Art was never identified in the actual writeup. He was named by Subzero who had gotten the information that he was the one who visited Sora. So, @GrumpyCat, could it be that Morrison's action only hid the scum from the writeup, replacing them with town who had also acted, and was not able to prevent trackers/watchers from seeing who really acted?
I would fully expect Vk to have a mechanism for scum powers to move or become factional. He's a dirty, dirty whore for copying scum mechanic set-ups from sexier gamerunners who do that all the time.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I thought scum were hiding from writeup, tracks and watches. In such case SubZero shouldn't be able to see Art.

If it only his scum from writeup then Art can still be scum. He can only be Matthieu right? I don't know to confirm it unless Matthieu appears in a writeup. If so it should technically clear Art.
Hiding in the write-up, but still being visible by watches etc would be the most common in my mind. But that certainly doesn't make it guaranteed.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
One more thing I noticed that I don't think has been commented on yet. Sora was revealed as a hiding commuter, but was nevertheless taken out by scum masquerading as town 3pup. If this means it had to be a ninja kill, then why was Art seen at all? Or is this how a motivated / enhanced action means. Again, not being familiar with how motivation works, I'd appreciate hearing how it "usually" works, and what VK is more likely to have done.

Pablo was a motivator, and had motivated Sephiroth. It isn't clear what Morrison's role was, but Morrison first electrocuted SubZero, and later slit his throat. This reads like Morrison motivated himself before the kill, but I'm not sure if it is possible for a scum to have multiple actions. Also, since Morrison was trying to kill SubZero, what was Lora trying to do to Moana, that apparently failed? Scum doesn't usually get multiple kill attempts per night.
There have been games where scum was allowed to insert a fake line. I'm not sure that's the most probable here though. Because that does seem high.

Day 6 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Castle Rezam knew its time was over. Its final attempt to equalize the world failed and now it would do whatever it could to take its final revenge. The orb floating above Castle Rezam started to squish down and elongate. It was forming into a spear of pure light.

Castle Rezam’s targeting computers had failed during the first collapse and it could not longer discern friend from foe, so it had to swap to its sonar listening systems. Anyone who would speak during the night would be locked in and eligible to face the castle’s wrath.

As dawn started to break, after conversations winded down and everyone had returned from wherever they were during the night, Castle Rezam suddenly exploded, launching the spear of light directly at the chosen target. The castle crumbled completely, leaving a smoldering chasm where the former headquarters had been.

The spear of light streaked through the sky aiming directly for its intended target. There would be no escape…

Robozerim was rolling around his trusty dice when Moana came up to him to see what was going on. Robozerim showed Moana how the dice worked and used them to erect a shield around Moana.

CWE was walking around during the night, watching whatever the hell that orb was when he saw JackSparrow and went over to him. CWE struck up some friendly conversation over a spare bottle of tequila he always had, hoping to figure JackSparrow out.

Lora had a target in mind and he had a brand new gadget he couldn’t wait to use. He stalked his target through the area until he was able to sneak up behind Rikishi and knock him out. When Rikishi awoke, he was suspended in the air over a giant blender. Before Rikishi could say anything, the rope snapped and he plunged into the running blades, becoming Rikishi-pulp very quickly.

Lora grinned and emptied the mass into the drain to ensure nothing would be found.

Rikishi, playing as ???, the ???, has been killed. Actual Poster: ???

Dreyski
had to get the perfect shot. There was no way he couldn’t. He grabbed his camera and set up shop outside of XavierWood’s camp and aimed the camera at the communications array, hoping something interesting would arrive.

Morrison figured tonight was a good a night as any. The castle may not be their base anymore, but the Supremacy would still win. Morrison snuck through camp and attached microphones to everyone. He then whipped up a devious computer virus, that would look for something in particular, and flicked the switch. Morrison grinned and sat back to listen.

DivaSmurf knew who he wanted to mess with tonight. He crept around until he had Moana in his sights and threw a rock, just as Moana was preparing to do something. The rock hit Moana and now she couldn’t remember who she was planning to see tonight, but took her best guess anyway and went off.

Tildey was on the prowl again tonight. She wanted more company and quickly approached XavierWoods and told him how much she loved The New Day. XavierWoods was smitten and followed her back. Tildey then threw XavierWoods into her makeshift cage and sat down to knit a beanie.

Matthieu looked around and saw SolidSnake leaning up against the wall. He went over to talk to him and Matthieu started confusing SolidSnake and making him doubt his thoughts and choices. SolidSnake wouldn’t be making any major decisions tomorrow, that’s for sure. He had a lot to think about.

—---------------

The spear of light streaked across the sky and landed with a forceful explosion, decimating everything in the area. Nothing could have survived that impact. As the smoke started to clear, everyone looked through the rubble and discovered the body of GrumpyCat crushed under a rock, no longer with us.

GrumpyCat, playing as Morrison, the Supremacy Super JOAT, has been killed. Actual Poster: Satsu

—---------------

Living Players:

1. Arceus
2. Bacon
3. HulkHogan
4. JackSparrow
5. MasterChief
6. Medivh
7. Moana
8. Sauron
9. Sephiroth
10. SolidSnake
11. XavierWoods

—---------------

Dead Players:

1. Kumquat, playing as Foxxi, a Neutral Mentoring Clockmaker, has been killed. Actual Poster: Nightingale
2. Croissant, playing as Psycho, the Riff-Raff Bodyguard, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: Tildey
3. Gibbs, playing as Sabi, the Supremacy Bookie, has been killed. Actual Poster: Jarrod
4. Pikachu, playing as mth, the Riff-Raff ON Manipulative JOAT, has been killed. Actual Poster: llettuce
5. Hades, playing as Caito, the Ability Thief, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: DivaSmurf
6. Sora, playing as MTR, the Riff-Raff Hiding Commuter, has been killed. Actual Poster: Insaner
7. ArtTheClown, playing as ???, the ???, has been killed. Actual Poster: ???
8. PrincessPeach, playing as kdestiny, the Riff-Raff Targeted Backup, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: Val the Moofia Boss
9. SubZero, playing as Pablo Diablo, the Riff-Raff Amplifying Motivator, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: Psycho
10. Alysrazor, playing as Mazer, the Supremacy Godfather Bus Driver, has been killed. Actual Poster: Listo
11. Twintania, playing as Firebert, the Supremacy Backup, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: MTR
12. Rikishi, playing as ???, the ???, has been killed. Actual Poster: ???
13. GrumpyCat, playing as Morrison, the Supremacy Super JOAT, has been killed. Actual Poster: Satsu
—---------------

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end on June 17th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 11 players alive, majority is 6 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Sucks that my boy Rikishi is no more. We had a good conversation last night. He was a neighborizer or some sort.

He was sus of Sauron, Masterchief and Hogan/Seph (last 2 were a toss up for him)

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
He also suspected Moana and Himself were likely targets.

Moana is hard clear right now with multiple attempts on their life.

SolidSnake

Lunchable
nero-confused.gif

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Matthieu looked around and saw SolidSnake leaning up against the wall. He went over to talk to him and Matthieu started confusing SolidSnake and making him doubt his thoughts and choices. SolidSnake wouldn’t be making any major decisions tomorrow, that’s for sure. He had a lot to think about.
Lost ability to vote?

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Ok... something seems a little off to me.

24 players
1 -3p
8 - scum (4 dead, 4 other named)

a bit over the normal 1/3 anti-town ratio

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Ok... something seems a little off to me.

24 players
1 -3p
8 - scum (4 dead, 4 other named)

a bit over the normal 1/3 anti-town ratio
I was thinking that earlier, but then we started with a serial killer in the game, Listo's could have just hit multiple town and for some reason I wanna say scum had a night they killed two but this may be something I imagined.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Dead Scum:
Bookie
GF Busdriver
Backup
Super JOAT

Living Scum:
Lora - Killer (Different types of kills? last seemed cannibal)
Diva - RB?
Matt -JOAT (bussed n2, then whatever last night)
Morrison -

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
Dead Scum:
Bookie
GF Busdriver
Backup
Super JOAT

Living Scum:
Lora - Killer (Different types of kills? last seemed cannibal)
Diva - RB?
Matt -JOAT (bussed n2, then whatever last night)
Morrison -
grumpy was morrison the super joat its right in the write up

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
I wanted to keep this for the dayphase. Players who were alive nights 2-4:

3 misyeets: SolidSnake, JackSparrow, Subzero,

2 misyeets: Sepiroth, TwinTania, XavierWoods, Rikishi, Alysrazor(2/3)

1 misyeet: GrumpyCat, Bacon, Moana, Arceus, Medivh

0 misyeets: Princess Peach

FOS JackSparrow

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
I wanted to keep this for the dayphase. Players who were alive nights 2-4:

3 misyeets: SolidSnake, JackSparrow, Subzero,

2 misyeets: Sepiroth, TwinTania, XavierWoods, Rikishi, Alysrazor(2/3)

1 misyeet: GrumpyCat, Bacon, Moana, Arceus, Medivh

0 misyeets: Princess Peach

FOS JackSparrow
“I don’t know, what do you think Mean Gene?”

Mean Gene: “Well Hulkster it is controversial at the moment! There’s a dead confirmed town who mislynched three times and a townish who misyeeted three times too!”
Seeing as Matthieu just acted, could be Hulk? :D
“You know something Mean Chief! The Hulkster is the biggest icon in professional wrestling and not that silly to silence my partner as a day phase action to highlight! Call me Mark, Luke or John if you want but not Matthieu dude!

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Sucks that my boy Rikishi is no more. We had a good conversation last night. He was a neighborizer or some sort.

He was sus of Sauron, Masterchief and Hogan/Seph (last 2 were a toss up for him)
He’s not flipped so hopefully the Kish can be saved dude!

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Hulkster has a few coupons.

Knows Kish, pretty certain on Moana and Jack. Educated guesses at Sephiroth and Bacon but not as certain.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I have a theory that scum has figured out who I am and won’t kill me because they’re counting on misliming me instead. Look at tye write ups with AJ never being mentioned as actually doing anything and the night of the first day I subbed in. Not rocket science.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
I’m not scum but I’m not going to be able to convince anyone since I can’t claim.
You dont have to straight up claim. You can also ask VK in discord if something you want to say would be considered a claim before saying it in thread.

Claiming isnt the only way to drive your points home. You can ask people directed questions about activities you may have done. It could let people on to who you are and actions youve taken.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Moana, Hogan and Mr. UUDD just had a conversation giving what SHOULD be plenty of hints as to Rikishi's true identity.
I came to the same conclusion independently early on. Like I'm fairly sure I know who you and Hulkster are.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
If I have to quote all the writeups in a row, until everyone figures it out, I will. Apparently I will have to since no one else is bothering.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
You dont have to straight up claim. You can also ask VK in discord if something you want to say would be considered a claim before saying it in thread.

Claiming isnt the only way to drive your points home. You can ask people directed questions about activities you may have done. It could let people on to who you are and actions youve taken.
I did yesterday and I did try to hint but read the write ups and see who’s missing on the nights AJ was posting and the first night I subbed in.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Just saying im town, im town, look back, doesnt make you town. You've yet to do things to prove your towniness
That’s what I’m trying to do. I realize the write ups don’t prove my alignment but if people can figure our my role, I think that could help a lot because I seriously doubt town will want to vote me out if they can figure it out.

Croissant and backup Peach got voted out. Scum needs me dead because my role is a major threat to them.

Moana

Vanilla Townie
I did yesterday and I did try to hint but read the write ups and see who’s missing on the nights AJ was posting and the first night I subbed in.
:sherlock:if you are claiming who Moana THINKS you are claiming, there is a verrrry easy way to do it. Say it.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
That’s what I’m trying to do. I realize the write ups don’t prove my alignment but if people can figure our my role, I think that could help a lot because I seriously doubt town will want to vote me out if they can figure it out.

Croissant and backup Peach got voted out. Scum needs me dead because my role is a major threat to them.
Scum want all town dead. And we all have roles of some sort that are a pain for them to deal with. Again, you arent saying anything to really prove anything

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Hard to say any of AJs 12 posts between d/n1 were anything useful
No, not their POSTS, the WRITE UPS. AJ wasn’t mentioned in them as ACTiVELY doing anything and neither was I the night after I made a single post at EoD. I didn’t submit an anything because I hadn’t read anything yet. Read the writeups, someone is absent from the write ups because AJ eirher never submitted anything or they were rb’d.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
EBWOP there 2 different 3 word sayings you could say to claim that player.
I’m not following, sorry but anyone who does what I am suggesting has to be able to figure it out. There is one active tole who didn’t do anything active when AJ had my slot or the night after the day I subbed in.

Moana

Vanilla Townie
I think Sauron is claiming to be CWE. Someone tell me they are lying. And if you are afraid to, TARGET THEM.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I have no clue what that 3 word saying mens, can you give me a hint or something?

But I’m very clearly telling you how to find it out, It’s beyond obvious if you take what I said about the active roles and reread all of the writeups.

Top Bottom