Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 4 - The Fall of FoS

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
The Hulkster wants to know if Jack’s biggest fear is running out of rum or capital letters dudes!

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 5 Vote Count:

Twintania - 5 (Moana #1976, XavierWoods #1977, JackSparrow #1978, HulkHogan #2019, GrumpyCat #2103)
Sleep - 2 (Rikishi #2022, SolidSnake #2038)

Not Voting: Bacon, Medivh, Sauron, Sephiroth, Twintania, Arceus #1983, MasterChief #2004

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 15th or when majority is reached. With 14 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 4

Twintania

Vanilla Townie
once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Game Announcement:

The light from Castle Rezam continued to spread across the land. The castle itself seemingly the source. When it first appeared, the Supremacy attempted to touch the light, but it immediately burned them. The cursed and realized they had no choice but to abandon Castle Rezam. As they gathered their supplies and fled, they watched the castle continue to occasionally crumble as the light grew ever expansive.

The light was now almost halfway through the world as everyone moved to stay ahead of the light.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Game Announcement:

MasterChief
and JackSparrow decided to touch the light as well and both received a burn. They quickly realized that the light would soon spread over the entire area leaving no room for anyone. They ran off to tell everyone else.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
They both said a word rhymes with pinning….like when I pinned Yoko at Wrestlemania IX brother!

Maybe not say that word dudes.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Here's where I stand:
1. Arceus - Town
2. Bacon - Town, natch
3. GrumpyCat - Town lean
4. HulkHogan - Town
5. JackSparrow - Scum lean
6. MasterChief - Scum lean
7. Medivh - Town lean
8. Moana - Town
9. Rikishi - Town lean
10. Sauron - Town lean
11. Sephiroth - Neutral
12. SolidSnake - Town lean
13. Twintania - Scum
14. XavierWoods - Scum lean

Vote: Twintania

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
i dont understand why i keep getting scum leaned any1 want to explain that ? is it cuz i think your scum and its omgus like what the fuck?

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Hello, folks.

Trust
Moana- Rock, paper, scissors of doom seems a pretty solid indicator that they're town, unless you wish to argue for scum throwing the match because of the apparent bullet proof vest had by the one issuing the challenge. Very risky kind of play, to waste a BPV, though. Seems to be coming forth with results from an investigation on Twintania. With the not receiving results personally, it's not a guarantee they're town, but it definitely speaks well for them as long as Twin does flip scum, which I think very likely.
SolidSnake- Had the bus drive action with an inactive, suggesting they tried to get him accidentally killed by the inactivity kill. Also, was not saved from being lowest vote on D1, resulting in his death (though was resurrected later)

Trust-ish
GrumpyCat- Actively posting. Mostly a carryover from previous impressions. Maybe deserving of another look, but I think there are better uses of time and energy.
Rikishi- Still getting primarily positive vibes
Xavier Woods- Dunno if he's stepping up in the absence of Subzero, or if he's just more noticeable without Subzero's very large number of posts. Either way, I like him today and think he's a bad choice for lynch at the moment.

Neutral
Sauron- He's trying today, though is getting tripped up a bit by the admittedly confusing triple naming scheme we've got going on (Random user name, Character name based on actual users, real user name). Being a sub is hard at the best of times, so I want to give him benefit of the doubt for now and leave him as neutral.
Sephiroth- Still don't remember much of anything, maybe I'll look into his stuff later, but for now I'll just leave him as neutral.
Bacon- Moving him down from the trust-ish category. While I don't feel particularly suspicious of him, I can't say I feel good about him anymore.
Medivh- Let's be honest, she probably should've been here from the start. Sort of suspicious and not very helpful is really not alignment indicative for her, and as likely an easy mislynch as she is scum. Who knows?

Distrust-ish
Hulk Hogan- As before, still like the RP and such, but not feeling great about him overall. Almost putting him in neutral because of the role block, but there are still scum who weren't seen acting if I'm not mistaken, so it's not a sure thing.
Jacksparrow- Moving up from the full distrust category he was in previously, but still not somebody I trust. The defensive "oh why me posts" aren't really doing him favours in my mind, but the sharing vote similarities with Alysrazor isn't quite as damning as it seems because all those guys in the competing trains were townies.
Masterchief- Noticed how his posts are frequent, but generally empty. While there are occasional reads on individuals I see, there's not a lot going on with that. I'm edging him towards distrust, but it's not a strong distrust at this point.

Distrust
Twintania- do I really need to justify here?

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
The rapidly expanding light is a little concerning, to move onto current events not directly related to who to trust or not trust.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Game Announcement:

The light has now spread halfway around the play area, slowly pushing everyone back to the cliff walls. As everyone looked around, they wondered if any of them would make it out alive now that Castle Rezam has malfunctioned.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Well...we might have a bit of a time limit on our hands. We may have 24 hours left in the day, but can we afford to wait that long? I'm not so sure.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 5 Vote Count:

Twintania - 6 (Moana #1976, XavierWoods #1977, JackSparrow #1978, HulkHogan #2019, GrumpyCat #2103, Bacon #2125)
Sleep - 2 (Rikishi #2022, SolidSnake #2038)

Not Voting: Medivh, Sauron, Sephiroth, Twintania, Arceus #1983, MasterChief #2004

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 15th or when majority is reached. With 14 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 5

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Given the serious risk of death from ever expanding burning light, I think it might be wise to introduce some darkness in the form of night maybe?

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
I don't think I've ever drawn a mafia game courtesy of the end of the world.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
If SolidSnake or Rikishi want to change their votes, now would be a good time.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Though, we are 24 hours into day, with 24 hours left, and the light is half way across the play area. So perhaps the light expansion is tied in with how much time we have in the day anyway, so maybe not that big of a rush. :chin:

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Hello, folks.

Trust
Moana- Rock, paper, scissors of doom seems a pretty solid indicator that they're town, unless you wish to argue for scum throwing the match because of the apparent bullet proof vest had by the one issuing the challenge. Very risky kind of play, to waste a BPV, though. Seems to be coming forth with results from an investigation on Twintania. With the not receiving results personally, it's not a guarantee they're town, but it definitely speaks well for them as long as Twin does flip scum, which I think very likely.
SolidSnake- Had the bus drive action with an inactive, suggesting they tried to get him accidentally killed by the inactivity kill. Also, was not saved from being lowest vote on D1, resulting in his death (though was resurrected later)

Trust-ish
GrumpyCat- Actively posting. Mostly a carryover from previous impressions. Maybe deserving of another look, but I think there are better uses of time and energy.
Xavier Woods- Dunno if he's stepping up in the absence of Subzero, or if he's just more noticeable without Subzero's very large number of posts. Either way, I like him today and think he's a bad choice for lynch at the moment.

Neutral
Sauron- He's trying today, though is getting tripped up a bit by the admittedly confusing triple naming scheme we've got going on (Random user name, Character name based on actual users, real user name). Being a sub is hard at the best of times, so I want to give him benefit of the doubt for now and leave him as neutral.
Sephiroth- Still don't remember much of anything, maybe I'll look into his stuff later, but for now I'll just leave him as neutral.
Bacon- Moving him down from the trust-ish category. While I don't feel particularly suspicious of him, I can't say I feel good about him anymore.
Medivh- Let's be honest, she probably should've been here from the start. Sort of suspicious and not very helpful is really not alignment indicative for her, and as likely an easy mislynch as she is scum. Who knows?

Distrust-ish
Hulk Hogan- As before, still like the RP and such, but not feeling great about him overall. Almost putting him in neutral because of the role block, but there are still scum who weren't seen acting if I'm not mistaken, so it's not a sure thing.
Jacksparrow- Moving up from the full distrust category he was in previously, but still not somebody I trust. The defensive "oh why me posts" aren't really doing him favours in my mind, but the sharing vote similarities with Alysrazor isn't quite as damning as it seems because all those guys in the competing trains were townies.
Masterchief- Noticed how his posts are frequent, but generally empty. While there are occasional reads on individuals I see, there's not a lot going on with that. I'm edging him towards distrust, but it's not a strong distrust at this point.

Distrust
Twintania- do I really need to justify here?
Hello, folks.

Trust

Trust-ish

Neutral

Distrust-ish

Distrust
Twintania- do I really need to justify
Well my disappointming wrong list placement aside, I agree with most of it. I would maybe swap Jack and Mevidh because if the former is who I think it is, it’s not uncommon for them to do that as town. Mevidh has been barely noticeable.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I haven't been on since yesterday. I'm going to read through now. Life has kicked my ass in the last 24 hours. So let's all hope it calibrated me correctly. Let's fucking go.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I know I look bad on voting record. And with Subzero and Sora gone, town needs to find another voice to rally behind. I dont think that voice is me. Not surprised with scum going after the more vocal people.
Who do you think has had strong reads up to this point? Cause I think we need a collective solve more than one voice to follow?

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Does anyone know if Alys is an experienced scumplayer? I think unvoting right near EoD isn’t a great loo. (Msster)
Listo is very savvy. I would think at least one of his gentle pushes was someone scum would want to see if they could get a reaction to. But he wouldn't overdo it. His scum leans were xavier, twin, and jack.

SolidSnake

Lunchable
Unvote: Sleep
Vote: Twintania

I'm just assuming it's a case of 'better safe than sorry' but I don't like the wording of the expanding light and apparent risk of indiscriminate harm if anyone is caught up in it.

As for picking someone to follow, I think it's a bad idea simply on the basis that whoever is most vocal will likely just be targeted at night for a kill.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I think scum is getting rid of vocal town memebers. Easier for them to run the game if they arent getting poked at by people.

He could have been killed for his reads there at the end.
A lot of people would have figured out who subzero was. I think that it's fairly straightforward kill. The more impressive to me was foxxi on n1. I think scum has at least someone who is pretty well-versed in all the groups.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
NAs:
Morrison - unsure what this action was. Allow fluidity between members? (anyone can do any of the other team members actions?)
Pablo - Motivated Sephiorth
Morrison - Killed SubZero
Marack - RB Alysrazor
Lora - attempted to do something to Moana
Tildey - Jailed Hulk
Diva - RB Medivh
Badger - Copped/Rolecopped Twin
Firebart - Tarot card stuff
Drey - Watched SZ for messages
Listo - Killed Alysrazor

So Morrison acting twice. It could be he was motivated, or faction abilities are just "performed" by Morrison. Im going with the later.

Wonder what effect, if any, this will have on the game. Will scum potentially have a night of no actions? Improved actions for town?
I think your faction abilities read is likely the correct one.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Vote placement and actions against them by reds. (Off the top of my head)
I think there's some less likely here. But let's not forget how common it is now for scum to bus their own. The last few games have featured straight up scum takes down. Scum actions that don't hurt as much are info, but not conclusive. Not sure I see the vote placement.

That said, neither are flying on my hunt list right now. Just calling out because of how often we've had endgame blinders (think about last game and how scum almost slid through because of an early confirm on a target).

Day 5 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 5 Vote Count:

Twintania - 8 (Moana #1976, XavierWoods #1977, JackSparrow #1978, HulkHogan #2019, GrumpyCat #2103, Bacon #2125. Arceus #2147, SolidSnake #2158)

Sleep - 1 (Rikishi #2022)

Not Voting: Medivh, Sauron, Sephiroth, Twintania, MasterChief #2004

Current Modified Majority: 5

—---------------

Twintania didn’t even have a chance to say anything before whispers of his treason spread throughout the group, as they ran away from the light. Just as they made a decision, the light from Castle Rezam burst quickly outward, forcing everyone to run for the cliff. The light got closer to the group and their backs were against the wall. They looked at each other and shrugged, tossing Twintania into the light as an offering the errant castle.

Twintania immediately burst into flames and started screaming, as he crumbled into dust. The light then stopped and started to recede quickly back towards Castle Rezam

Twintania, playing as Firebert, the Supremacy Backup, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: MTR

—---------------

Another day…more marks. Listo didn’t even feel bad this time. He couldn’t afford to. With the light almost killing all of them, he had to ensure what remains of the Supremacy would be crushed…permanently.

—---------------

The light receded into Castle Rezam, but it did not dissipate. No. The castle started storing the energy and channeling it into an orb that rose high above the castle. As the orb rose higher, the night was not as dark. Finally it stopped and a beam shot forth from Castle Rezam and connected with the orb. The castle started to shake and crumble more, as all the latent energy channeled into the orb.

In the dungeons, VoidKitten felt his energy being sucked out of him. He used all that he could to send a final message to Listo. “Listo, you must finish this…for all of us.” VoidKitten then slumped over as the orb started to glow brighter.

Castle Rezam growled and its voice sounded throughout the land. “M..m…mission adjus..ted. A..activating sonar. G..goo..dbye M…aster”

The orb started to glow brighter, enabling everyone to see tonight much more clearly.

Night chat has been enabled for Night 5 ONLY. All game chat is allowed. All thread rules still apply.

—---------------

It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end on June 15th at 8:00pm ET or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Last edited:

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I must be doing something wrong as my vote/unvote did not register.

Just to give folks a little more time -
Vote: Sleep

I am clearing Hogan for now. And I know for certain that Moana is town like me.

The suggestions have been to clear Arceus, Medivh, and GrumpyCat - I have to look through this a lot more but for now I lean them town.

Presuming there are 4 scum left, with Twin and Sauron being the most likely, we need (at least) two more, most likely coming out of probably JackSparrow, Bacon, MasterChief, Sephiroth, and Woods.

Any suggestions / info that might clear any of those 5 would be welcomed.
Town reads are good, but I do not support hard clears without a couple points of validation. I've discussed gamerunning with void, and I'd wager heavily that void has an additional spreadsheet buster built in.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Void Kitten is seemingly "dead", listo's mission has changed, and we have night chat. What the hell?

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Like, seriously? What does that listo mission change mean? Is his alignment changing? His win condition? What the Hell?

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
I assume the edit was to make the Castle say that instead of listo. Slightly less paranoid inducing message. The castle is still scary with it's kill us all lights, though.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Void Kitten is seemingly "dead", listo's mission has changed, and we have night chat. What the hell?
I wouldn't be surprised if the extra night time is an ability base. I'm not sure if Listo's mission has changed. it might just be narrative if a final ability useage has removed vk from the story. Or some such color reference.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
In other news, I'd be okay with a Hades vote today. Other people I'd be willing to look at include Jack, Art, Twin that I can recall from the top of my head.
In other news, I'd be okay with a Hades vote today. Other people I'd be willing to look at include Jack, Art, Twin that I can recall from the top of my head.

Honestly? I'm not fully convinced on Peach being town but it sounded like you and Sora did believe them to be town so I was willing to let it at least slide for today.

Nah it was mostly Peach. Would I vote them? They'd prolly be the bottom of the list of people I wanna vote.

Yeah.

Jack is more gut and the fact he is still doing the gimmick and not seeing much.
Art just feels off to me.
Twin is the same.

Looking back at Alysrazor's message, we see he was pretty ready to put pressure on twin. And he stayed off Peach pretty good. This might fall into the mode of busing one of your team moderately. I think that this may look slightly better for Jack/sauron.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Peach - I can see the reasoning behind it but idk, something feels off to me
Applejack - More or less MIA also, no real opinion
Croissant - Neutral to me
Art - Slight town lean I'd say.
Sora - Feels town to me
Gibbs - No posts, no way to know.
I don't know if there's anything here, but this goes back to the seems content to let town lead vibe.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
I don't know if there's anything here, but this goes back to the seems content to let town lead vibe.
Its an interesting list for reads. A high poster, 2 MIA, 2 that were counter trains to each other and Art.

Would Alysrazor put a teammate in this and give them a town lean?

Gibbs was MIA and ended up flipping red (listo killed n2)
Peach, Croissant and Sora are confirmed and dead town.
Art was stumped (was he town or scum??)
AJ was replaced by Sauron and took a bit to get involved.

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
Sorry I missed the warning that the day was ending early. I hope my sleep vote won't come hurt me.

I am wondering if ending the day early was a scum attempt to learn more about whether Listo HAD to act, or if they were simply trying to shut down further conversation about who we should look at next, and why.

Town reads are good, but I do not support hard clears without a couple points of validation. I've discussed gamerunning with void, and I'd wager heavily that void has an additional spreadsheet buster built in.

I don't doubt that. But void also has messed with us by having roles that do not appear in the write-up. Unless players are perhaps just not acting?

It's very hard to put a spreadsheet together when we don't have the list of characters.
Uuugh. Sorry for the silence today, I had to get a new pc.

Hopefully new and improved?

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Sorry I missed the warning that the day was ending early. I hope my sleep vote won't come hurt me.

I am wondering if ending the day early was a scum attempt to learn more about whether Listo HAD to act, or if they were simply trying to shut down further conversation about who we should look at next, and why.

I don't doubt that. But void also has messed with us by having roles that do not appear in the write-up. Unless players are perhaps just not acting?

It's very hard to put a spreadsheet together when we don't have the list of characters.

I think it was a consensus that with the circle of light spreading, it was a better idea to end the day early then let it reach full size. No telling what it would have done. In a previous game there was a similar mechanic that occurred. I believe there was a reduced chance on NAs when we let that day go on after multiple warnings.

Sleep vote is better then not voting. Not voting would have given listo another potential target.

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
I think it was a consensus that with the circle of light spreading, it was a better idea to end the day early then let it reach full size. No telling what it would have done. In a previous game there was a similar mechanic that occurred. I believe there was a reduced chance on NAs when we let that day go on after multiple warnings.

Sleep vote is better then not voting. Not voting would have given listo another potential target.
I hope so.
Game Announcement:

MasterChief
and JackSparrow decided to touch the light as well and both received a burn. They quickly realized that the light would soon spread over the entire area leaving no room for anyone. They ran off to tell everyone else.
With the light spreading and these 2 posting immediately after, I read the above and immediately wondered if the burn meant they are getting blocked tonight, or if they are Listo's target choices.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Oh getting to work a dark match again? Extra treat for all you Hulkamaniacs!

I think your sleep vote is fine Kish. I think the light thing may also have been a trigger. Either with that word they both said or just the fact they were the first two to post.

Moana

Vanilla Townie
I immediately thought it was because they commented on it. Which is why Moana kept Moana's mouth shut.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf

Not acting is a possibility. I'd also suspect that not everything is a night action, which is a natural way to make it so not everything will be visible.

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
I edited the writeup slightly.

This came after @VoidKitten "died" in the writeup. Despite the fact that I will never fully trust a mod, I'm glad VK is still alive. Part of me worried that this wasn't flavor and the light may have blinded us

Since Twin flipped as expected, because he got copped, I wouldn't be surprised if there were scum on that train. I was not surprised to see that the reveal turned out to be MTR.

Twin's Voting history points to clearing Hulk as well. Also, the following I find interesting -

Okay. Trying to see what else I can add here.

We got a stump and yet people think stump was scum. That is interesting. I think Art was town and it all good and lets see if they can continue to help us solve.

Interesting that people think Sauron is possible scum. To me when scum did that bus drive on Applejack they were hoping to take out Solidsnake if Listo hit AppleJack but instead Listo took out their buddy. so Sauron subs in and to me I feel like both them and Solidsnake are town.

I like both trains going today but I have to say I am going with Peach. We have tiptoed around this yeet it seems. So lets do it.

Vote: Peach

The comment on Art being town is very suspect - it feels like Twin was trying to lead us toward thinking someone else was scum. Similar, his "clearing" of both AJ/Sauron and SolidSnake doesn't feel great - it felt really soft, but it may have been true in order to make himself look good.

Twin clearly knew Peach was town and was along for the ride.

So, looking back at the concern about Art being identified despite Morrison hiding all scum actions, I noticed that Art was never identified in the actual writeup. He was named by Subzero who had gotten the information that he was the one who visited Sora. So, @GrumpyCat, could it be that Morrison's action only hid the scum from the writeup, replacing them with town who had also acted, and was not able to prevent trackers/watchers from seeing who really acted?

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
Trying to separate the flavor from the game events.

Since Mazer, the Supremacy leader, and Firebird the backup, are both now gone, the Castle named after Mazer is no longer their hangout. The Mission Adjusted may have been something that gave them not just a new evil lair (involving sonar?), but I also wonder if any of the roles/powers that Mazer and Firebird had are now transferred to someone else among Morrison, Lora, and DivaSmurf. That's assuming I am right about ArtTheTreeScum.

It wouldn't be as simple as @MasterChief being the master that the talking magical evil lighted Castle was referring to here - would it?

Castle Rezam growled and its voice sounded throughout the land. “M..m…mission adjus..ted. A..activating sonar. G..goo..dbye M…aster”

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So, @GrumpyCat, could it be that Morrison's action only hid the scum from the writeup, replacing them with town who had also acted, and was not able to prevent trackers/watchers from seeing who really acted?
I thought scum were hiding from writeup, tracks and watches. In such case SubZero shouldn't be able to see Art.

If it only his scum from writeup then Art can still be scum. He can only be Matthieu right? I don't know to confirm it unless Matthieu appears in a writeup. If so it should technically clear Art.

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
I thought scum were hiding from writeup, tracks and watches. In such case SubZero shouldn't be able to see Art.

If it only his scum from writeup then Art can still be scum. He can only be Matthieu right? I don't know to confirm it unless Matthieu appears in a writeup. If so it should technically clear Art.
Yes, I pointed out yesterday that since Art cannot act, and the rest of scum except Mathieu have acted after the entertaining stumping, if Art is scum he can only be Mathieu.

I have less experience playing than many others, and I haven't seen how a "hide all scum actions", or rather a "make all scum actions appear to be coming from town" role would work. I suppose both are possible, but Is either way more likely, in a game run by VoidKitten?

I guess that if someone has an investigative role, it would still work on Art, but there are higher priorities to be looking at.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I only played maybe 3 VK games that were made like his. I dont have much experience either. I just read writeup text and get ideas.

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
One more thing I noticed that I don't think has been commented on yet. Sora was revealed as a hiding commuter, but was nevertheless taken out by scum masquerading as town 3pup. If this means it had to be a ninja kill, then why was Art seen at all? Or is this how a motivated / enhanced action means. Again, not being familiar with how motivation works, I'd appreciate hearing how it "usually" works, and what VK is more likely to have done.

Pablo was a motivator, and had motivated Sephiroth. It isn't clear what Morrison's role was, but Morrison first electrocuted SubZero, and later slit his throat. This reads like Morrison motivated himself before the kill, but I'm not sure if it is possible for a scum to have multiple actions. Also, since Morrison was trying to kill SubZero, what was Lora trying to do to Moana, that apparently failed? Scum doesn't usually get multiple kill attempts per night.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Also I know my reads were slanking early game, but I think if you check my ISO Ive at least tried to give people who I feel quite sure are town to help us narrow down the POE.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Trying to separate the flavor from the game events.

Since Mazer, the Supremacy leader, and Firebird the backup, are both now gone, the Castle named after Mazer is no longer their hangout. The Mission Adjusted may have been something that gave them not just a new evil lair (involving sonar?), but I also wonder if any of the roles/powers that Mazer and Firebird had are now transferred to someone else among Morrison, Lora, and DivaSmurf. That's assuming I am right about ArtTheTreeScum.

It wouldn't be as simple as @MasterChief being the master that the talking magical evil lighted Castle was referring to here - would it?
I'd need to go back and check - I'm writing this straight after reading your comment - but Firebert was the backup and we saw them using powers similar to what Sabi/Gibbs/Jarrod had, because he died first. If the backup then dies their team should lose that power (emphasis added becuase each game runner is different). The only power that stays with scum is their factional kill.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Votes so far:
Final Day 1 Vote Count:

GrumpyCat - 3 (JackSparrow, Croissant, GrumpyCat)
HulkHogan - 2 (Twintainia, Pikachu)
Alysrazor - 2 (Medivh, SubZero)
SubZero - 2 (Sora, ArtTheClown)
Sora - 2 (MasterChief, PrincessPeach)
Croissant - 2 (Bacon, Alysrazor)
Applejack - 2 (Applejack, Kumquat)
Moana - 2 (Moana, Hades)
Hades - 1 (HulkHogan)
XavierWoods - 1 (Rikishi)
SolidSnake - 1 (SolidSnake)

Not Voting: Gibbs, Sephiroth, XavierWoods, Arceus

This was for immunity, so not very indicative of anything, our confirmed and suspected scum are spread around this. Given my earlier comments on 1-vote people, I feel slightly better about XavierWoods than erlier though.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
I'd need to go back and check - I'm writing this straight after reading your comment - but Firebert was the backup and we saw them using powers similar to what Sabi/Gibbs/Jarrod had, because he died first. If the backup then dies their team should lose that power (emphasis added becuase each game runner is different). The only power that stays with scum is their factional kill.
It also depends on if scum have an ability to reshuffle their abilities. In some of the role madness games that was available to the scum team.

Top Bottom