Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 4 - The Fall of FoS

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
That's what I was wondering and wanting opinions on. The only way town loses that I see is if we get too cock. Best way to get cocky is wrongly lynching people. Until they "quit", nothing had set off a scum bell for me.

That's why I asked them if it was just frustrated town, or frustrated scum. Thier response since makes me feel frustrated scum with the just end it vibe. Might just see the writing on the wall?

I'm perfectly fine not killing today (thank you Listo (bastard :cheers: )) and letting to cop start checking our unknowns until we find the last one.
I can see not lynching and seeing if listo will pull the trigger.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
So might it be wiser to push a sleep or finish medivh?

Think we just cut medivh and use actions to resolve the other 3

Unless you think they’re ever going to become more readable. Medivh claimed that they didn’t act n4, were all town roles minus one performing nas?

Moana

Vanilla Townie
Or Listo hosters and we find the scum with good old cop work. Plus a blocker who can potential block the killer. And a doc who can protect someone.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
@Moana The other thing we have to take into consideration is if listo will shoot medivh or not. Has listo had a bad shot? Do they have restrictions or limits on the number of shots?

So if we dont remove Medivh and listo doesnt shoot, we will need to resolve it anyway. Removing a player tightens who is available to cop, jail, watch, block, etc.

Moana

Vanilla Townie
Pros if Listo shoots and they are scum.

Scum dies.

Cons if Listo doesn't shoot and they are scum.

Scum dies later.

Pros if Listo shoots town.

Scum laugh?

Cons if Listo shoots town.

LISTO SHOT TOWN!

Not shooting is a perfectly fine option if you ask me.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
We have no alignment cops and what if Mathieu just holsters? I guess we can wait and if they we’re actually trying. I’d probably vote sleep. If everyone wants sleep, I’ll switch my vote but if Listo doesn’t shoot them and no nks happen, we’ll be in the same spot tomorrow.

Moana

Vanilla Townie
I know but I think Jack was fine voting out either of them. It didn’t look like distancing to me.
Could have been the desperate "oh crap, I'm getting lynched. Anyone but me mentality. IDC if it's a teammate or not."

Sauron

Lost Wolf

Scum dies.

Scum dies later.

Scum laugh?

LISTO SHOT TOWN!

If we vote, Listo holsters and do does Mathieu, what happens then? How can we possibly resolve that slot when they aren’t doing anything?

We have no way of resolving Medivh if they’re Mathieu and they do nothing. If no kill happens, they can’t be copped and a jk also tells us nothing.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
We have no alignment cops and what if Mathieu just holsters? I guess we can wait and if they we’re actually trying. I’d probably vote sleep. If everyone wants sleep, I’ll switch my vote but if Listo doesn’t shoot them and no nks happen, we’ll be in the same spot tomorrow.
This is where I’m stuck. It would be good to solve them at least we can narrow it down but the downside is the person who we think it is may just be town not submitting their actions and they have done it before.

Do we take the risk hoping they’re frustrated scum? Even if it doesn’t pan out that way, they’re not doing much and might be one of those missing characters.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Could have been the desperate "oh crap, I'm getting lynched. Anyone but me mentality. IDC if it's a teammate or not."

I think Mathieu has a more important role than DivaSmurf. I think only way Jack votes a buddy is if it’s Medivh because everyone was less suspicious than Jack. I think Mathieu if it isn’t Medivh had a much better chance of endgaming than Jack.

So I don’t think it makes much sense for DivaSmurf to vote out Mathieu. And Jack just gave up at the end.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
This is where I’m stuck. It would be good to solve them at least we can narrow it down but the downside is the person who we think it is may just be town not submitting their actions and they have done it before.

Do we take the risk hoping they’re frustrated scum? Even if it doesn’t pan out that way, they’re not doing much and might be one of those missing characters.

That’s what I’m saying, they’re being antitown and if we vote sleep, Listo holsters and so does Mathieu, we’re in the same spot tomorrow because I don’t see them doing anything to help solve the game.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
If we vote, Listo holsters and do does Mathieu, what happens then? How can we possibly resolve that slot when they aren’t doing anything?

We have no way of resolving Medivh if they’re Mathieu and they do nothing. If no kill happens, they can’t be copped and a jk also tells us nothing.
We have roles left that can resolve people at night.

If we have a cop, and matt doesnt act, but the cop checks the person, we have a cop check.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Still think we take the game into our hands. Lets chop Medivh. If the game ends, great. If not, we have 3 people to check with actions tonight instead of 4. Makes it a little safer for people that can act.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I can see not lynching and seeing if listo will pull the trigger.

I’m okay with either but we can’t cop a slot if they holster. We have watcher, tracker and jailkeep. if Medivh is Mathieu and they don’t submit anything and they don’t do anything different, we’d have just wasted a day, so I’m okay with sleep if Listo shoot there. I think they’re the only slot that’s impossible to resolve by either dayplay or night actions.

But the fact that their play is so antitown, they won’t even check if they performed any NAs, we have 8 town + 1 scum left, and I don’t think we lose voting out a slot that’s doing nothing. I think since we can’t read Listo’s mind, it’s probably safer to just vote Medivh out and have Listo holster. I think Mathieu is in my PoE.

Moana, Xavier, SolidSnake and me are clear. I think it very unlikely to be Bacon or Hulk.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
I'd rather we vote off Medivh and use NA's elsewhere. And you cant just keep relying on Listo to solve every problem.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
I’m okay with either but we can’t cop a slot if they holster. We have watcher, tracker and jailkeep. if Medivh is Mathieu and they don’t submit anything and they don’t do anything different, we’d have just wasted a day, so I’m okay with sleep if Listo shoot there. I think they’re the only slot that’s impossible to resolve by either dayplay or night actions.

But the fact that their play is so antitown, they won’t even check if they performed any NAs, we have 8 town + 1 scum left, and I don’t think we lose voting out a slot that’s doing nothing. I think since we can’t read Listo’s mind, it’s probably safer to just vote Medivh out and have Listo holster. I think Mathieu is in my PoE.

Moana, Xavier, SolidSnake and me are clear. I think it very unlikely to be Bacon or Hulk.
A cop doesnt care if the other person acts or not. One of the roles we had definitely looked like a cop and im not seeing that person dead. Cop will show Riff-raff or not riff-raff.... or innocent/guilty.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I'd rather we vote off Medivh and use NA's elsewhere. And you cant just keep relying on Listo to solve every problem.

I just don’t see the point since Medivh is in my PoE and they won’t become more readable. I think scum has been working over time with their NAs towards Medivh. I don’t think scum thought Arcerous was in any danger but I could see them feeling the need to save Medivh if Mathieu. We have 8 town/I scum rn and I don’t think it’s a great loss to vote a player out who refuses to do anything.

I’m feeling better and about Master now. I’d be a lot more suspicious if he wanted sleep. So

Medidh
Sephiroth
Masterchief

In that order.

If game doesn’t end, then and only then would I look at Hulk or Bacon but really think Jack spewed both of them town. So I really expect game to end before that and

II’d eliminate probably in that order. But I could much better understand the argument for sleep if Medivh was doing anything but they’re not. If we didn’t already have 6 dead scum, then it would obviously be different.

I also think there’s a better than decent chance, with all of the effort scum has been putting in, trying to make Medivh look clear, the game just ends with their flip. Someone pointed out that scum have targeted each other at night and I don’t think they thoight they needed to be worried about Arcerous and it would
ake

I think I was so tunnelled on Master, I didn’t realize how suspicious it looked that they targeted Medivh.

Scum didn’t think they needed to worry about Arcerous and it would make sense if Medivh is Mathieu because I think that’s their most powerful role that’s left.

If you believe in Occam’s razor, greater chance of it being Medivh because of scum’s NAs. Did they target Medidv to get a miselim to buy them time or to make them look fake clear?

Which makes more sense?

I think the latter makes more sense than the former.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Which character copped Twintanna?
Badger was watching NXT again when he saw Twintania walking through camp. He called over Twintania and had him join in watching the matches, trying to discern where Twintania really had his interests.
I think we established that Badger was a JOAT but I don't know if his powers are one-shot.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Should we maybe try to coordinate what the different town roles ought to be doing, so we don’t have multiple actions on the same slot and obviously jailkeep can interfere with any invest if they’re on the same target?

Sauron

Lost Wolf
2 possibilities:

1: Medivh is town, so scum get a free miselim. It buys them one night but not terribly helpful but
2: they’re scum, scum had 2 slots alive at the time Medivh was targeted and we know they didn’t target Arcerous. Does it really help scum to miselim town!Medivh at this point or to try to make them look clear?

I don’t think there’s really any point tp them targeting Medivh to buy them an extra day. I think, it makes way more sense to try to help out their buddy.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf

Scum dies.

Scum dies later.

Scum laugh?

LISTO SHOT TOWN!

We might also have to assume scum could get listo at some point.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I think it would make a better CFD vote than an early day vote but if you want to save Peach then join. or give better alternative.

Vote: Medivh

Unhelpful. Random. Wont solve this game.

Unlike with Jack and both Bacon/Hulk, this actually does look like distancing.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Won't solve the game? Really?
That's strange because I remember Subzero saying my playstyle this game was ok?

And this is a strange reaction to being voted. Medivh doesn’t seem to upset about this vote either.

Considering how upset they were both yesterday and today, why so chill about GC’s vote on them?
This looks like it could have been coordinated.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I just don’t see the point since Medivh is in my PoE and they won’t become more readable. I think scum has been working over time with their NAs towards Medivh. I don’t think scum thought Arcerous was in any danger but I could see them feeling the need to save Medivh if Mathieu. We have 8 town/I scum rn and I don’t think it’s a great loss to vote a player out who refuses to do anything.

I’m feeling better and about Master now. I’d be a lot more suspicious if he wanted sleep. So

Medidh
Sephiroth
Masterchief

In that order.

If game doesn’t end, then and only then would I look at Hulk or Bacon but really think Jack spewed both of them town. So I really expect game to end before that and

II’d eliminate probably in that order. But I could much better understand the argument for sleep if Medivh was doing anything but they’re not. If we didn’t already have 6 dead scum, then it would obviously be different.

I also think there’s a better than decent chance, with all of the effort scum has been putting in, trying to make Medivh look clear, the game just ends with their flip. Someone pointed out that scum have targeted each other at night and I don’t think they thoight they needed to be worried about Arcerous and it would
ake

I think I was so tunnelled on Master, I didn’t realize how suspicious it looked that they targeted Medivh.

Scum didn’t think they needed to worry about Arcerous and it would make sense if Medivh is Mathieu because I think that’s their most powerful role that’s left.

If you believe in Occam’s razor, greater chance of it being Medivh because of scum’s NAs. Did they target Medidv to get a miselim to buy them time or to make them look fake clear?

Which makes more sense?

I think the latter makes more sense than the former.

Do you agree with playing the odds?

I'm not sure we are going to get more from med. But I also think that you have neglected how easy it was for people to guess their role. And this discussion happens like every game.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
And this is a strange reaction to being voted. Medivh doesn’t seem to upset about this vote either.

Considering how upset they were both yesterday and today, why so chill about GC’s vote on them?
This looks like it could have been coordinated.
That is a possibility. I'll be the first to admit they're hard for me to predict.

Sauron

Lost Wolf

We have the power now to vote them out. With 8 town/1 scum and a slot that’s doing absolutely nothing. I really don’t think it makes much sense to vote sleep.

I think the most logical explanation is that Morrison ghost targeted Medivh hoping we’d clear them because of it.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Do you agree with playing the odds?

I'm not sure we are going to get more from med. But I also think that you have neglected how easy it was for people to guess their role. And this discussion happens like every game.

Guess their role? What do you think that is?

Why did scum target Medivh? They could have targeted pretty much anyone in the game at that point except for Moana and Xavier. Well unlikely me or Solid Snake as well but they chose Medivh, why?

If town, Medivh is certainly no threat.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Did you get back to the ISO of Seph and MC?
I did now. Feeling better about MasterChief. He's still got 5 town* 1 scum possible roles, but I like his late game posts.
Seph...Diffcult to read, but I'm not feeling as positive towards him. Also at 4 town* 1 scum roles

*accounting for my and Sauron's roles

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I initially ready that GC vote as potentially clearing but it GC made it clear he was open to alternatives, so not clearing. And why was Medivh so chill about that vote when he wasn’t chill about being voted yesterday or today?

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I did now. Feeling better about MasterChief. He's still got 5 town* 1 scum possible roles, but I like his late game posts.
Seph...Diffcult to read, but I'm not feeling as positive towards him. Also at 4 town* 1 scum roles

*accounting for my and Sauron's roles

I feel better about Master than Sephiroth rn because he wants to vote out Medivh. But I just don’t think it makes a lot of sense for Medivh to be targeted because getting another miselim at this point, doesn’t really help scum too much. I think it makes way more sense to try to make their buddy look good because they were getting tr due to DivaSmurf’s action on them but again, they’re extremely unlikely to make themselves more readable, so I think we should yeet them.

Sauron

Lost Wolf

I do like this post however.

Also scum had no way of knowing that Listo would shoot Arcerous, so scum knows that they’re extremely unlikely to endgame, so yeah, I think what’s most likely ghost Morrison desperately trying to save their buddy.
But if there was even a slight chance they’d be more readable, I’d be torn.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
On Seph I was suspicious of him for the way Arceus put him in the middle of his reads list for no real reason.

SolidSnake

Lunchable
Also, apologies for being quiet - I'm kind of avoiding the internet at the moment as best I can because Final Fantasy XVI is out in a couple of days and I'm trying to avoid spoilers. That said, I'm here and keeping up with the thread.

Xavier's correct in his assessment of voting patterns. Given the 'who' behind some of the known scum that we've caught, I really wouldn't put it past them to encourage their teammates to vote in a way as to be 'seen as' town and deter suspicions.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 7 Vote Count:

Medivh - 4 (XavierWoods #2685, Medivh #2687, MasterChief #2747, Sauron #2791)
Sleep - 2 (HulkHogan #2676, Bacon #2758)

Not Voting: Sephiroth, SolidSnake, Moana #2698

It is now Day 7. Day 7 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 20th or when majority is reached. With 9 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 4

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Guess their role? What do you think that is?

Why did scum target Medivh? They could have targeted pretty much anyone in the game at that point except for Moana and Xavier. Well unlikely me or Solid Snake as well but they chose Medivh, why?

If town, Medivh is certainly no threat.
I mean your top 3 is certainly different than Moana 's probabilities.

This is not me hard vetting you. Just seeing how you're processing the people

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I feel better about Master than Sephiroth rn because he wants to vote out Medivh. But I just don’t think it makes a lot of sense for Medivh to be targeted because getting another miselim at this point, doesn’t really help scum too much. I think it makes way more sense to try to make their buddy look good because they were getting tr due to DivaSmurf’s action on them but again, they’re extremely unlikely to make themselves more readable, so I think we should yeet them.
I think you're misreading what I'm saying. I've not said "don't vote out medivh". I said most of this could be either alignment for her. Which is not the same as not voting. On my day 1 analysis, she's the only of my top 3 who gave me pause.

I would certainly do that over sleep. But I think a good vetting is in order. Masterchief has produced more content today for example.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I do like this post however.

Also scum had no way of knowing that Listo would shoot Arcerous, so scum knows that they’re extremely unlikely to endgame, so yeah, I think what’s most likely ghost Morrison desperately trying to save their buddy.
But if there was even a slight chance they’d be more readable, I’d be torn
I am interested in how much credit masterchief is taking for listo's action.

Saying that he wouldn't have made the kill without him voting. Listo hasn't really sheeped anyone. And that was a vote, credit is due, but not the first to question people about arceus.

@HulkHogan what do you think?

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
There's still a day left. I can't see why we'd go sleep over medivh. There's enough percentage and probably enough error space that a risk is worth it, unless we're super fucking confident in our night moves.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
I am interested in how much credit masterchief is taking for listo's action.

Saying that he wouldn't have made the kill without him voting. Listo hasn't really sheeped anyone. And that was a vote, credit is due, but not the first to question people about arceus.

@HulkHogan what do you think?
I can see what you mean as was just ISOing his latest posts and while most of the later ones are good, there are a couple where he says Arceus and GC are cleared as town and encouraging Moana to vote in myself and Bacon so still wary.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Although saying that it’s not damming on him as townie can make mistakes and change their minds too based on info. It’s just something to keep in mind should we toss Med and they flip town.

Speaking of Med, think we’re going round in circles at this point and leaning towards just getting it over with. Even if it goes wrong, we should still have the numbers to win.

If anyone has a stronger argument for sleep, I’ll keep it there for now but leaning on just solving in case scum do fuck all at night.

About to start work so will check in laterz.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Also, if there's a push on me before I'm cleared. There's only one scenario that causes me to scum read one person

Bash at the Beach 1996.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I can see what you mean as was just ISOing his latest posts and while most of the later ones are good, there are a couple where he says Arceus and GC are cleared as town and encouraging Moana to vote in myself and Bacon so still wary.
Anything else you're thinking about today? Any insights come recently?

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I still think medivh has better value than a sleep. Focusing on Moana's list makes sense. And that's one less person to block, vet, etc.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
No I said it was outting. Arceus gets voted and wolves suddenly self-hammer? NERVOUS AS FUCK.
The timing does line up well. As I said, you get credit. I just find timings interesting. Of course this could all be just be pissing in the wind. But I was curious if a question would cause a reaction.

Particularly since different players out there still know different things.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
The timing does line up well. As I said, you get credit. I just find timings interesting. Of course this could all be just be pissing in the wind. But I was curious if a question would cause a reaction.

Particularly since different players out there still know different things.
Why do you think Arceus put us in different piles for his reads despite both our reads essentially being "Hasnt produced content"?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 7 Vote Count:

Sleep - 4 (HulkHogan #2676, Bacon #2758, SolidSnake #2845, Moana #2862)

Not Voting: Sephiroth

It is now Day 7. Day 7 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 20th or when majority is reached. With 9 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 5

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Why do you think Arceus put us in different piles for his reads despite both our reads essentially being "Hasnt produced content"?
To set up. He was factually incorrect. I was one of the most active posters early, and essentially the main person pushing Princess peach (cal and listo with their fucking self-sacrifice posts...). Which it turned out to be bad, but there you go.

And there was no need to come at me when things were going their way.

Or he just felt he had to put together a list for people who townread that, and was lazy and did a bad job.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
For you, you're either clean and he wanted to possibly set you up. If memory serves, you were getting just a mild heat at that point. Or you're scum, and he was doing a common vetting thing.

Do you feel like I was the singular person put in a neutral list without any real reason by scum? Do you see other similar things that have occurred?

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
For you, you're either clean and he wanted to possibly set you up. If memory serves, you were getting just a mild heat at that point. Or you're scum, and he was doing a common vetting thing.

Do you feel like I was the singular person put in a neutral list without any real reason by scum? Do you see other similar things that have occurred?
Off the top of my head you were the one that stuck out, IIRC he had Medivh in there which frankly I can kinda agree with. Theyre not a player its easy to form a decision around.

Also Ive got a little secret notebook that tells me you werent super active at all.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Off the top of my head you were the one that stuck out, IIRC he had Medivh in there which frankly I can kinda agree with. Theyre not a player its easy to form a decision around.

Also Ive got a little secret notebook that tells me you werent super active at all.
If we look at post count and you say Seph hasnt been super active, then neither have you.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Day 7 Vote Count:

Sleep - 4 (HulkHogan #2676, Bacon #2758, SolidSnake #2845, Moana #2862)

2862 is the wrong post for moana's sleep... its 2853

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Okay I had to check with Void to see if I can share this and he okayed it.

It’s not in the write-up but Sephiroth pulled me into a neighbour chat last night and he was heavily pushing Arceus on me before Arceus got chopped by Listo the following day so though I was previously wary of Sephiroth, I do trust him.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Anything else you're thinking about today? Any insights come recently?
I see your Bash at the Beach and raise you killing Aerith, setting Nibelheim on fire and nearly wiping out the whole of Gaia with a meteor. :p

But yeah nothing much newer than what I thought. I’ll leave the casting vote to you and if it’s not Medivh, I’d be looking at Bacon or Master.

The two missing characters not mentioned so far I’m still thinking about and hope they’re town/oh town’s side and that Matthieu is the final threat.

Game End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 7 Vote Count:

Medivh - 5 (XavierWoods #2685, Medivh #2687, MasterChief #2747, Sauron #2791, Moana #2879)

Sleep - 4 (HulkHogan #2676, Bacon #2758, SolidSnake #2845)

—---------------

Everyone gathered round and took a good hard look at Medivh. They didn’t like his attitude and his “fuck this” play. They grabbed him and threw him into an iron maiden and slammed the door closed, ensuring Medivh was skewered.

Medivh, playing as Matthieu, the Supremacy JOAT, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: LDG

—---------------

The day was won as the final remnants of the Supremacy had been vanquished. Listo pumped his fist in the air and valiantly declared that FoS was now free from all tyranny. He then bowed his head and made some small comments about VoidKitten who was taken during the battle. The entire group decided to lift Listo up on their shoulders, celebrating the win over the Supremacy.

As the group was celebrating, a hand shot out from beneath the rubble of Castle Rezam. A figure slowly climbed out, barely clinging to life. It was VoidKitten. He had survived. He opened his eyes and glanced down from the ruins and saw everyone cheering for and celebrating Listo. VoidKitten became furious. “This was my land. Listo was my friend. But no longer. I will have my vengeance no matter what. I will see Listo fall.” VoidKitten then skulked off into the distance.

—---------------

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE RIFF-RAFF ON THEIR VICTORY.

Surviving Winners:

1. Bacon, playing as Psycho, the Riff-Raff EN Investigative JOAT. Actual Poster: Dreyski
2. HulkHogan, playing as Robozerim, the Riff-Raff Doctor. Actual Poster: Badger
3. MasterChief, playing as Listo, the Riff-Raff Super JOAT. Actual Poster: Xanjori
4. Moana, playing as Dreyski, the Riff-Raff Result Copier. Actual Poster: CWE
5. Sauron, playing as Tildey, the Riff-Raff Jailkeeper. Actual Poster: Nancy Drew (Applejack Actual Poster: Lora)
6. Sephiroth, playing as Claws, the Riff-Raff EN Neighbor. Actual Poster: Mazer
7. SolidSnake, playing as CWE, the Riff-Raff ON Investigative JOAT. Actual Poster: Matthieu
8. XavierWoods, playing as Marack, the Riff-Raff EN Manipulative JOAT. Actual Poster: Blind Ninja

Other Players

1. Kumquat, playing as Foxxi, a Neutral Mentoring Clockmaker, has been killed. Actual Poster: Nightingale
2. Croissant, playing as Psycho, the Riff-Raff Bodyguard, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: Tildey
3. Gibbs, playing as Sabi, the Supremacy Bookie, has been killed. Actual Poster: Jarrod
4. Pikachu, playing as mth, the Riff-Raff ON Manipulative JOAT, has been killed. Actual Poster: llettuce
5. Hades, playing as Caito, the Ability Thief, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: DivaSmurf
6. Sora, playing as MTR, the Riff-Raff Hiding Commuter, has been killed. Actual Poster: Insaner
7. ArtTheClown, playing as 3puppies, the Bus Driving Mirror, has been killed. Actual Poster: Crackleslap
8. PrincessPeach, playing as kdestiny, the Riff-Raff Targeted Backup, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: Val the Moofia Boss
9. SubZero, playing as Pablo Diablo, the Riff-Raff Amplifying Motivator, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: Psycho
10. Alysrazor, playing as Mazer, the Supremacy Godfather Bus Driver, has been killed. Actual Poster: Listo
11. Twintania, playing as Firebert, the Supremacy Backup, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: MTR
12. Rikishi, playing as FutureHold, the ON Neighbor, has been killed. Actual Poster: 3puppies
13. GrumpyCat, playing as Morrison, the Supremacy Super JOAT, has been killed. Actual Poster: Satsu
14. JackSparrow, playing as DivaSmurf, the Supremacy JOAT, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: Claws
15. Arceus, playing as Lora, the Supremacy Killer, has been killed. Actual Poster: Robozerim
16. Medivh, playing as Matthieu, the Supremacy JOAT, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: LDG

—---------------

The game has concluded! Dead chat, scum chat, general chat, and the rolecard channels have been opened. You may all return to your original accounts and make sure you sign up for the next game which will be Jarrod’s and hosted on Rajah! (If you do not have a Rajah account, it can get approved easily now and the forum runs on vBulletin).

Well played all!

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
I made one mistake this game.

1. Marked kill on Medivh
    [17:31]
    But I really hope they enjoy their new PC!

VoidKitten15/06/2023 17:33​

you already tree stumped someone so you couldn't anyway :p
    [17:33]
    received

Xanjori15/06/2023 20:58​

Oh wait, Ive maybe made a mistake
    [20:58]
    Can I change my mind?

VoidKitten15/06/2023 21:04​

yeah until day end
    [21:04]
    s
    i mean. night
    and i start doing things.

Xanjori15/06/2023 21:06​

Somehow I feel that all the inactives are town
    [21:07]
    But Saurons not posted for like 2 days?
    Oh wait he is posting right now
    Mother fucker

Xanjori15/06/2023 21:36​

Holster

VoidKitten15/06/2023 21:45​

received

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Flexing Hulk Hogan GIF by WWE

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Also @HulkHogan

The word game was to say brother. Whomever said brother would be vanillaed. They wanted to hit you.

That day was the day you decided to not say brother and say Hulkster, which is what the OTHER word they were thinking of using.

Love it.

SolidSnake

Lunchable
Thanks for the game! I had fun and I think not knowing who everybody actually was added a cool layer of intrigue to it all. I guessed a few people correctly based on their posting styles but others caught me off guard with their reveals.

Also thank you to whoever it was that brought me back from the dead! I tried to lay low after that and was genuinely surprised to survive for so long.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
GG, was a fun game. After the Peach flip I was worried we were headed to a town loss. Thankfully, Alys was killed overnight and the rest fell like dominoes. Great work from scum regardless, though. We just got lucky to get the first piece soon enough.

Also enjoyed not 100% knowing who everyone was. Made the game a little more exciting.

Good game, Void. Thanks for running.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Thanks for the game! I had fun and I think not knowing who everybody actually was added a cool layer of intrigue to it all. I guessed a few people correctly based on their posting styles but others caught me off guard with their reveals.

Also thank you to whoever it was that brought me back from the dead! I tried to lay low after that and was genuinely surprised to survive for so long.
That was me too!

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Also have to admit the anonymous thing was very fun. I had no idea who was in the game and that made it quite different.

Top Bottom