Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 4 - The Fall of FoS

Moana

Vanilla Townie

Is this possibly clearing? I just can’t help thinking that scum wants us to think it’s Medidh. \_0_/

PoE is in Medidh, Master and outside chance of Sephiroth but I ‘d only vote there if game doesn’t end.

I think both Hulk and Bacon are likely town based on Jack voting them.

And the only slots jk’d when Mathieu didn’t act were Hulk - who I think we can remove because of Jack and Master who practically did cartwheels to try to save Jack.

Vote: MasterChief

I’m not opposed to Medivh though but Master even tried to push Jack’s vote being stolen on Hades and then tried to drag out the day.

Whichever one of them we vote out, if game doesn’t end, I’d vote the other. If it still doesn’t end, it has to then be Sephiroth but I don’t think so but I don’t think it can be anyone else.
I'm discounting anyone who voted scum or called scum early or had scum accuse them. When you are scum and everyone is pointing at you, throwing shade at your partners can give cover later.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Marack knew there were less and less of them each day. He formulated a plan he felt would help the most and set out on his path. Marack came across Sephiroth and shot a spitball at him, just as Sephiroth was taking aim, causing him to lose focus and aim awry.

Is Sephiroth cleared from this?

I think I’m right then, I think Mathieu is most likely to be Masterchief.

So new PoE Masterchief, Medivh but GC wanted to vote them and I think scum might be wifomming us, so I think this is probably the correct vote.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 7 Vote Count:

Medivh - 2 (XavierWoods #2685, Medivh #2687)
Bacon - 1 (MasterChief #2655)
Sleep - 1 (HulkHogan #2676)
MasterChief - 1 (Sauron #2697)

Not Voting: Bacon, Sephiroth, SolidSnake, Moana #2698

It is now Day 7. Day 7 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 20th or when majority is reached. With 9 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 3

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I'm discounting anyone who voted scum or called scum early or had scum accuse them. When you are scum and everyone is pointing at you, throwing shade at your partners can give cover later.
Jack was totally fine voting out me, Bacon and Hulk. That didn’t look like distancing with either Bacon or Hulk. I think it’s Masyer but if I’m wrong Medivh. I guess Sephiroth could still be Mathieu but he put Jack at L -1, while Master was trying extremely hard to save Jack + jk

And Sephiroth did put Jack at L-1.

So, I don’t think it can be anyone outside of those 3 and Medivh asked to be copped.

I also very much doubt that if scum, Master expected any actions on them last night.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Day 7 Vote Count:

Medivh - 2 (XavierWoods #2685, Medivh #2687)
Bacon - 1 (MasterChief #2655)
Sleep - 1 (HulkHogan #2676)
MasterChief - 1 (Sauron #2697)

Not Voting: Bacon, Sephiroth, SolidSnake, Moana #2698

It is now Day 7. Day 7 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 20th or when majority is reached. With 9 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 3
@VoidKitten, Moana’s voting Masterchief.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Seems people are continuing to fall for Master Chiefs wickedness. Starting to concern me a little bit. Moreso, with Subzero. You where the chosen one! You're buddying up with Master chief is starting to irk me. Masterchief has more so less, sat on me this game (or wanted to) simply because my first appearance was shortly before the day 1 timer reduction event happened. Suggesting that I placed a vote on @SubZero and then creating the time event to save you. If he still thinks i'm scum, he must think you are too. Otherwise seems his reasoning is a little flawed. Now im not saying this is the reason why scum wanted the time reduction happened, but MasterChief failed to mention that i floated that idea and people liked the idea and then the event came out. :X

Now this, Masterchief hadn't been around that much this day phase gets called out and suggests my name again? Why? With subzero liking the idea of this comment. It's just yuck. I had Sub as my top town and night actions of n2 suggest he might be too, but im not so sure. Perhaps subzero needs a mirror to find the
This post.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
That is true, as said still not ruling it out. Aside from Bacon and Med, still have Sauron in the back of my mind along with MC (but Moana seems to have a hunch who that is).
You should have known that one from the minute they talked about flags. I was spectacularly wrong on some of my others. But that was pretty there. lol

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
A scum Bacon who led a lynch on scum JackSparrow? My, you have active imaginations. I’ve been busy at night, but I’m not Matthieu.
Hold up there buddy. Dont you be taking credit for my charge on Jack. Especially if you're then going to think I could be scum.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
What were you waiting for? And why did you vote Arcerous? You don’t get townpoints just because they flipped scum. Arcerous’ wagon wasn’t happening yesterday.
In case I died? Also to see who reacted to it, scum woulda instantly jumped over if Arceus was town

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
HOLY FUCK IM GETTING SO ANNOYED AT YOU PEOPLE

READ MY FUCKING ISO

AND STOP REPEATING SHIT I SAID

AND THEN SAYING IM SCUMMY

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Marack knew there were less and less of them each day. He formulated a plan he felt would help the most and set out on his path. Marack came across Sephiroth and shot a spitball at him, just as Sephiroth was taking aim, causing him to lose focus and aim awry.

Is Sephiroth cleared from this?

I think I’m right then, I think Mathieu is most likely to be Masterchief.

So new PoE Masterchief, Medivh but GC wanted to vote them and I think scum might be wifomming us, so I think this is probably the correct vote.
People should be asking themselves if it's very probably that I would have a shot redirected randomly to Moana. Seems very improbable.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Medivh and Twin definitely looking pretty bad now.

Why do you have Bacon on there ahead of players like Jack or Medivh that voted to help save a scum over a towny?

I was a bit sus of JacSparrow, this makes me feel more sus.

Someone else said they knew who Medivh was, and that someone else was a scum.

Like you're all so fucking late to the party you missed me calling out this shit fucking days ago. Read the fucking game and not just spreadsheets

Moana

Vanilla Townie
HOLY FUCK IM GETTING SO ANNOYED AT YOU PEOPLE

READ MY FUCKING ISO

AND STOP REPEATING SHIT I SAID

AND THEN SAYING IM SCUMMY

I just read your iso. I finished with 5+ and 4.4- ...so results slightly townie. Which is why my vote isn't on you as of now.

I'm leaning no vote unless people want to vote Medvih. Let the TPs, TP.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Master even tried to push Jack’s vote being stolen on Hades and then tried to drag out the day.
This take is so bad that a lie detector just went off in China.

I went back to check vote counts and see if people explained why they voted where they did. I clicked on the post Jack voted Hades with and it took me to a post where he voted someone else, I came to the conclusion his vote had been stolen then. You can click the links yourself to confirm this. I later had it confirmed to me that the write-up was incorrect, Jack had voted Hades it was just a much later post than was linked.

Also the EOD basically confirmed Arceus scum and which is why he is dead. As soon as I applied pressure he voted Jack to end the day.

Like if you're a wolf thats pushing a shitty narrative or you're a villager that needs to get your head in the fucking game

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
I just read your iso. I finished with 5+ and 4.4- ...so results slightly townie. Which is why my vote isn't on you as of now.

Im fine with swapping to Medivh today

Sauron

Lost Wolf
This take is so bad that a lie detector just went off in China.

I went back to check vote counts and see if people explained why they voted where they did. I clicked on the post Jack voted Hades with and it took me to a post where he voted someone else, I came to the conclusion his vote had been stolen then. You can click the links yourself to confirm this. I later had it confirmed to me that the write-up was incorrect, Jack had voted Hades it was just a much later post than was linked.

Also the EOD basically confirmed Arceus scum and which is why he is dead. As soon as I applied pressure he voted Jack to end the day.

Like if you're a wolf thats pushing a shitty narrative or you're a villager that needs to get your head in the fucking game
If I’m wrong on you, I will apologize. So if it’s not you, what’s your theory for Mathieu not acting last night? And why do you think Morrison ghost targeted Medivh?

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
If I’m wrong on you, I will apologize. So if it’s not you, what’s your theory for Mathieu not acting last night? And why do you think Morrison ghost targeted Medivh?
Without wanting to sound harsh, if Medivh is who I think it is they have a history of forgetting to submit night actions. Other than that I dont really know what else to say.

Sauron

Lost Wolf

I would vote there over no vote. What’s your theory on why Morrison ghost targeted him at EoD? It either ends the game or scum set up a mislim.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Without wanting to sound harsh, if Medivh is who I think it is they have a history of forgetting to submit night actions. Other than that I dont really know what else to say.
What about the second question? What’s your theory on Morrison ghost targeting them?

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
What about the second question? What’s your theory on Morrison ghost targeting them?
I actually cant tell. Like it really could be to try throw us off the scent, because once again why would they target Medivh with it? Its the same as the removing SolidSnakes ability to vote, it really isnt impacting the game at all in a way that helps scum

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Is that against the rules? I’ve only seen that happen one time in my experience and it happened only because the player in question was the last scum.
Its been against the rules in our games before yeah with Void as a mod.

Moana

Vanilla Townie
Is that against the rules? I’ve only seen that happen one time in my experience and it happened only because the player in question was the last scum.
Well they weren't technically the last scum this time if true. Arceus hadn't been STOLEN from me (Listo :squint: :cheers:).

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Its been against the rules in our games before yeah with Void as a mod.
Well, I’m assuming that since quite a few people know who Medivh is, they ought to know about this rule but why not a direct mod action on the slot in that case?

Moana

Vanilla Townie
Well, I’m assuming that since quite a few people know who Medivh is, they ought to know about this rule but why not a direct mod action on the slot in that case?
Because town stomped scum and the mod wants us to finish it right instead of ending it with a whimper?

Sauron

Lost Wolf
To fuck with scum. I can imagine them complaining about bad RNG in scum chat so the mod used a dead scum for the warning action. Just a theory.
Wow, games are very different on this site from what I’m used to unless the game is advertised as bastard.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
GrumpyCat, playing as Morrison, the Supremacy Super JOAT, has been killed. Actual Poster: Satsu

Morrison could have had dead actions. In a recent game I was in dead players could perform NAs, so definitely possible and I think makes way more sense than mod punishment but you’re familiar with this site, I’m not but I just think it would be kind of icky if what you’re suggesting is the case.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I'm just going back through some things to see if anything pops out.

Day 1 was interesting to me, because the scum event came out of nowhere. So you know there had to be a reason. They didn't just do it randomly

Here's the vote count before the event:

Sora - 3 (MasterChief #137, Arceus #152, PrincessPeach #297)
GrumpyCat - 2 (JackSparrow #45, Croissant #200)
HulkHogan - 2 (Twintainia #53, Pikachu #166)
SubZero - 2 (Sora #105, ArtTheClown #331)
SolidSnake - 2 (Kumquat #282, SubZero #376)
Hades - 1 (HulkHogan #8)
Alysrazor - 1 (Medivh #83)
XavierWoods - 1 (Rikishi #191)
Croissant - 1 (Bacon #210)
Applejack (Sauron) - 1 (Applejack #212)
Moana - 1 (Moana #261)

Here's right after:
SolidSnake - 3 (Kumquat #282, SubZero #376. SolidSnake #389)
Hades - 2 (HulkHogan #8, Arceus #397)
GrumpyCat - 2 (JackSparrow #45, Croissant #200)
Sora - 2 (MasterChief #137, PrincessPeach #297)
Alysrazor - 1 (Medivh #83)
Croissant - 1 (Bacon #210)
Applejack (Sauron) - 1 (Applejack #212)
Moana - 1 (Moana #261)

Here's the final:
GrumpyCat - 3 (JackSparrow #45, Croissant #200, GrumpyCat #437)
Alysrazor - 2 (Medivh #83, SubZero #422)
Croissant - 2 (Bacon #210, Alysrazor #430)
Applejack - 2 (Applejack #212, Kumquat #413)
Moana - 2 (Moana #261, Hades #417)
Hades - 1 (HulkHogan #8)
SolidSnake - 1 (SolidSnake #389)

So, it looks like they were a little spread and then thought they should get GrumpyCat the boost past Sora and then Solid Snake. For Bacon, he started, ended on town. Medivh started and ended on scum. Masterchief started and ended on Sora. There wasn't really as much movement from this group after the event, so it's interesting but not super strong. Will try to look at the next one if I can make some time.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
That is a weird post. Perhaps wants to get town points with Hulk, but wants to leave open for a mislynch later. Hulk had come up a few times at that point.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
This looks like you pulled everyone elses lists and put it in a different form. No real why to any of it.
Bullshit. If my list looks like others, maybe we've reached the same conclusions? You're better than this. Now I've got more time, I'll see if I can expand.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
At this point, early on grumpycat was the most active revealed scum
Castle Rezam glew brilliantly and exploded a forcewave outwards, covering the land in premature darkness. Firebert smiled. “Impressive countermeasures. Automated defenses that activate without us having to do anything? And without us knowing? This is fantastic. I can’t wait for it to do it again.” He looked at the console. “Wait what? IT ONLY WORKS ONE TIME? Bah.” Firebert stomped away. The console went to sleep, ready to awaken if it deems further defenses are necessary…

Castle Rezam automatically ended Day 1 at the 24 hour mark.

—---------------

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

GrumpyCat - 3 (JackSparrow #45, Croissant #200, GrumpyCat #437)

Alysrazor - 2 (Medivh #83, SubZero #422)
Croissant - 2 (Bacon #210, Alysrazor #430)
Applejack - 2 (Applejack #212, Kumquat #413)
Moana - 2 (Moana #261, Hades #417)
Hades - 1 (HulkHogan #8)
SolidSnake - 1 (SolidSnake #389)

Not Voting: Gibbs, Sephiroth, XavierWoods, Arceus #403

The player at the top of the vote list is: GrumpyCat

The player at the bottom of the vote list is: SolidSnake

—---------------

Two beams of light shot out from the sky and pinpointed GrumpyCat and SolidSnake.

A voice rung out. “Let us see what happens to both of you”

At this point, early on grumpycat was the most active revealed scum

—---------------
The beam of light grew brighter on GrumpyCat as it engulfed their entire body. No noise was heard as the beam caused everyone to look away. As it dissipated a sheen seemed to cover GrumpyCat.

GrumpyCat has been granted immunity from votes and being directly targeted by night actions until the start of Day 3.

The beam now grew brighter on SolidSnake. The beam seemed to glow just as brilliantly as it did earlier. As the beam dissipated, everyone gasped collectively as there stood SolidSnake, breaking apart piece by piece as if he had been immolated alive.

SolidSnake, playing as ???, the ???, has been eliminated.

Idk how you guys didn’t vote out both GC and Jack sooner?

Can anyone please tell me how to make a post go away? There’s no delete draft button.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Bullshit. If my list looks like others, maybe we've reached the same conclusions? You're better than this. Now I've got more time, I'll see if I can expand.

Jack was fine voting out me, Bacon and Hulk. I think both are extremely likely to be town based on that.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
I could have done with this being 24 hours earlier.

2. Bacon - Town
3. HulkHogan
4. MasterChief
5. Medivh
6. Moana - Town
7. Sauron - Solved as town. Unless someone wants to claim Tildey.
8. Sephiroth
9. SolidSnake - Strong Town vibe
10. XavierWoods - Town
2. Bacon - Town - because I know I am, and have been consistently helping town in night actions and avoiding bad lynches.
3. HulkHogan - Town - while technically could still be Matthieu, that Listo action banning Hogan votes gives me pause
4. MasterChief - Will need to check ISO
5. Medivh - NAI - If it's who we think it is, I've never seen them play scum. Law of averages and all that...
6. Moana - Town - multiple kill attempts by Lora, and acted truthfully with the Twintania info.
8. Sephiroth Will need to check ISO
10. XavierWoods - Town. Shared the Hogan info from N6, and Moana thinks they are clean. Will need to recheck why.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I think SolidSnake’s is also clear from both EoD 1 actions + losing vote yesterday but I don’t see why scum!GC has his buddy in the shit spot and almost got eliminated had it not been for Listo.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Vote: sleep

Just a placeholder vote. I want to get this done today.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Matthieu was creeping around the battlefield when he saw Applejack and SolidSnake approaching in mine carts. Matthieu quickly threw a switch causing both minecarts to swap tracks as they continued on.

In case, anyone still thinks there’s a snowball’s chance in hell I’m not 100% town.

I think that Matthieu was probably hoping that Listo would target me and really wanted Snake dead for some reason.

SolidSnake

Lunchable
Alright, I'm all caught up again.

I'm not overly fond of the self voting from Medivh but I'm mostly leaning towards a sleep vote for this day phase.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Help, I can’t change my vote now. I was trying to figure out how to remove a post and now I can’t change my vote. :(

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Trying to go through the write-ups and find out the game characters we have left (and including Art and 3pups not being flipped)

Robozerim
Dreyski
3puppies
Listo
Tildey
Marack
Badger
CWE
Matthieu

Unless I’m missing something we’re two characters short that haven’t been mentioned. I’ve not been spreadsheeting so anyone that is want to double check?

I’m gonna guess 3puppies might have been Art or Rikishi as not seen them since.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Vote: Sleep

The checkmark isn’t working for me. I pressed something I shouldn’t have trying to exit a post I didn’t want to post.

I will probably switch to Medivh later. If anyone can tell me how I can get the checkmark thing to work, please tell me. :\

Moana

Vanilla Townie
Alright, I'm all caught up again.

I'm not overly fond of the self voting from Medivh but I'm mostly leaning towards a sleep vote for this day phase.
This is the most sensible town post of the day. And for that, I immediately sus it. Sorry, it's reflex.

Moana

Vanilla Townie
Vote: Sleep

The checkmark isn’t working for me. I pressed something I shouldn’t have trying to exit a post I didn’t want to post.

I will probably switch to Medivh later. If anyone can tell me how I can get the checkmark thing to work, please tell me. :\
The x next to the check is unvote.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Seph was someone that I felt off about due to Arceus reads list, in which he stated me and Seph hadnt left an impression but I was at the bottom of distrust while Seph was in null.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Rikishi wasn't the character 3puppies who acted in this game. Need to phase it like that for reasons. Pretty sure Art is/was.
I totally get what you mean and leaning towards Art myself…

Never know though, stranger things have happened.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Matthieu was creeping around the battlefield when he saw Applejack and SolidSnake approaching in mine carts. Matthieu quickly threw a switch causing both minecarts to swap tracks as they continued on.

@Moana

Moana

Vanilla Townie

@Moana
Never seen a buadiver that can self target?

(I don't believe either of you are scum.)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 7 Vote Count:

Sleep - 3 (HulkHogan #2676, Bacon #2758, Sauron #2765)
Medivh - 3 (XavierWoods #2685, Medivh #2687, MasterChief #2747)

Not Voting: Sephiroth, SolidSnake, Moana #2698

Current Modified Majority: 4

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
I’m just concerned if Matthieu is really the only scum or even neutral character left as can’t account for all the alive/non-flipped characters. At least one of those not mentioned may be vanilla I guess to account for balance.

Hopefully Matthieu is the last one left but being a Void game you never know.

It does make me lean on wanting to stay on sleep for now to see what happens during the night. I can also understand if say we want to solve Medvih now.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Never seen a buadiver that can self target?

(I don't believe either of you are scum.)

Well, GC’s d1 reveal thing almost got SolidSnake eliminated and they would be dead if Listo hadn’t had resurrected him.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I’m just concerned if Matthieu is really the only scum or even neutral character left as can’t account for all the alive/non-flipped characters. At least one of those not mentioned may be vanilla I guess to account for balance.

Hopefully Matthieu is the last one left but being a Void game you never know.

It does make me lean on wanting to stay on sleep for now to see what happens during the night. I can also understand if say we want to solve Medvih now.

We’ve had 7 scum show up in the writeups and 6 of them are dead but I’ve never played a Void game but 7 scum is already a high number. If the game doesn’t end with Mathieu dying, than this game is whack.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
We’ve had 7 scum show up in the writeups and 6 of them are dead but I’ve never played a Void game but 7 scum is already a high number. If the game doesn’t end with Mathieu dying, than this game is whack.
Always expect the unexpected when guys like him are in charge lol.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
If it were a rule, we would have seen something before last night. This wasnt the 1st time someone voted themselves this game.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Yeah it’s definitely not prohibited. In fact I don’t think I’ve ever participated in a game (as far as I can recall anyway) where self-voting was prohibited or any other weird consequences for doing so.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Night seemed to go full duration. I would assume scum failed to put in their action. Did night go full duration the last time Matt didnt act?

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Yeah it’s definitely not prohibited. In fact I don’t think I’ve ever participated in a game (as far as I can recall anyway) where self-voting was prohibited or any other weird consequences for doing so.
there was a somewhat recent game that had hidden rules, and one was no self voting. But the punishment, iirc, was a mute for some time. 1st offenses might have been hours, later for remainder of the phase

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
For those that have been sheeting, who has the most town roles available to them, while still having the possibility of being matt? Or better yet, who are the 3 most likely to be that scum slot?

Moana

Vanilla Townie
Someone got modkilled for self voting one game.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
For those that have been sheeting, who has the most town roles available to them, while still having the possibility of being matt? Or better yet, who are the 3 most likely to be that scum slot?

There’s 5 that can be Matheiu but Jack’s willing to vote 2 of them out, points away from it being them. That’s Hulk and Bacon. Then there’s Sephiroth, Masterchief and of course Medivh.

I think we’ve got nothing to lose at this point trying to resolve that slot. Medivh, that is.

Vote: Medivh

Moana

Vanilla Townie

Bacon- 9 town roles
Hogan- 5 town roles
Masterchief- 5 town roles
Medivh-8 town roles

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
2. Bacon - Town - because I know I am, and have been consistently helping town in night actions and avoiding bad lynches.
3. HulkHogan - Town - while technically could still be Matthieu, that Listo action banning Hogan votes gives me pause
4. MasterChief - Will need to check ISO
5. Medivh - NAI - If it's who we think it is, I've never seen them play scum. Law of averages and all that...
6. Moana - Town - multiple kill attempts by Lora, and acted truthfully with the Twintania info.
8. Sephiroth Will need to check ISO
10. XavierWoods - Town. Shared the Hogan info from N6, and Moana thinks they are clean. Will need to recheck why.

2. Easy to avoid bad lynches if scum. Its been done before. So saying you avoided bad lynches doesnt make you town. It makes you sus for having TMI.
10. I was jailed the night all living scum acted.

Did you get back to the ISO of Seph and MC?

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
There’s 5 that can be Matheiu but Jack’s willing to vote 2 of them out, points away from it being them. That’s Hulk and Bacon. Then there’s Sephiroth, Masterchief and of course Medivh.

I think we’ve got nothing to lose at this point trying to resolve that slot. Medivh, that is.

Vote: Medivh
Jack is dead... why bring them up

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
there was a somewhat recent game that had hidden rules, and one was no self voting. But the punishment, iirc, was a mute for some time. 1st offenses might have been hours, later for remainder of the phase
I think I know the game you’re talking about now with hidden rules. If it’s the one I’m thinking of I didn’t keep up throughout the whole thing due to…reasons so probably missed that.

Moana

Vanilla Townie
So might it be wiser to push a sleep or finish medivh?
That's what I was wondering and wanting opinions on. The only way town loses that I see is if we get too cock. Best way to get cocky is wrongly lynching people. Until they "quit", nothing had set off a scum bell for me.

That's why I asked them if it was just frustrated town, or frustrated scum. Thier response since makes me feel frustrated scum with the just end it vibe. Might just see the writing on the wall?

I'm perfectly fine not killing today (thank you Listo (bastard :cheers: )) and letting to cop start checking our unknowns until we find the last one.

Top Bottom