Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 4 - The Fall of FoS

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I don’t want to get midkilled but it’s so extremely obvious exactly who I am. How is no one getting it yet? I’m baffled.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I wish I had Croissant’s role instead because it’s a lot easier to figure out the best action.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
No.
I think Sauron is claiming to be CWE. Someone tell me they are lying. And if you are afraid to, TARGET THEM.
Reminds me of Hulkster meeting a fan called Stanley who claimed he was from somewhere in England called Accrington. They like their soccer there.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
The Hulkster though still not sure on the actions performed on Sauron were true, does believe in him the way he’s fighting hard. Hulkster knows this feeling of fighting from behind when he looked up at Andre and had to Hulk up and slam him!

Anyway, Jack was copped and maybe somebody has subtly already told us.

Vote: JackSparrow

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
The Hulkster though still not sure on the actions performed on Sauron were true, does believe in him the way he’s fighting hard. Hulkster knows this feeling of fighting from behind when he looked up at Andre and had to Hulk up and slam him!

Wut? I havent been copped or ppl wouldnt be on me your just not paying attention

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 6 Vote Count:

JackSparrow - 4 (MasterChief #2236, Moana #2305, Sauron #2310, HulkHogan #2314)
Sauron - 2 (XavierWoods #2265, JackSparrow #2279)

Not Voting: Arceus, Bacon, Medivh, Sephiroth, SolidSnake

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 17th or when majority is reached. With 11 players alive, majority is 6 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 4

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
I like that Moana is on the wagon with me, and that Xavier and Jack are on the other wagon (where else would Jack be you ask? I dont know do I, but as long as he isnt on mine.) However Hulk Im sus of. But maybe this is just a bus and we've got a red.

FTR I currently slightly TR Sauron. Its lot based on gut and vibes.

Moana

Vanilla Townie
......So...Moana just finished a spreadsheet and um....

1. ArtTheClown- Moana would like to apologize for that lean scum. 1 town 2 unknown (tentatively listed as unknown town).
2. Sauron- Moana THINKS they have it figured out. Need to Triple check to be safe.
3. HulkHogan- Damn near confirmed town.
4. Sephiroth- 1 Scum role 2 town 2 unknown. Great town odds.
5. SolidSnake- 2 scum roles lots of town options open.
6. Mr. UUDD- 6 open roles. None are scum.
7. Medivh- 2 scum roles 9 non scum

Leaves...MasterChief, JackSparrow, Bacon, Arceus as Moana's prime suspects.

Assuming Moana didn't cross any wires.

:cheers:

Moana

Vanilla Townie
EBWOP
Unless Moana missed a writeup, There is a town role that hasn't appeared since Art got planted. Leaning that player for them.

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
I like that Moana is on the wagon with me, and that Xavier and Jack are on the other wagon (where else would Jack be you ask? I dont know do I, but as long as he isnt on mine.) However Hulk Im sus of. But maybe this is just a bus and we've got a red.

FTR I currently slightly TR Sauron. Its lot based on gut and vibes.
Bacon

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
......So...Moana just finished a spreadsheet and um....

1. ArtTheClown- Moana would like to apologize for that lean scum. 1 town 2 unknown (tentatively listed as unknown town).
2. Sauron- Moana THINKS they have it figured out. Need to Triple check to be safe.
3. HulkHogan- Damn near confirmed town.
4. Sephiroth- 1 Scum role 2 town 2 unknown. Great town odds.
5. SolidSnake- 2 scum roles lots of town options open.
6. Mr. UUDD- 6 open roles. None are scum.
7. Medivh- 2 scum roles 9 non scum

Leaves...MasterChief, JackSparrow, Bacon, Arceus as Moana's prime suspects.

Assuming Moana didn't cross any wires.

:cheers:
Like how sure are you on these? Because Arceus was one of the people I felt had the townier solves in the actual thread. (I dont spreadsheet, so I dont solve there)

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
As things stand, Jack is my top choice for lynch.

SolidSnake, XavierWoods and Moana are ones I'm definitely not lynching today.

Most everyone else are varying levels of maybe I'll lynch.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
I'd post the trust list, but very little has changed in my mind due to the heavily implied cop led lynch.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
For those who do not wish to search for the last one I gave out, but still wish to see it, here it is copy/pasted with the newly dead people removed, otherwise unchanged.

Trust-ish
Xavier Woods- Dunno if he's stepping up in the absence of Subzero, or if he's just more noticeable without Subzero's very large number of posts. Either way, I like him today and think he's a bad choice for lynch at the moment.

Neutral
Sauron- He's trying today, though is getting tripped up a bit by the admittedly confusing triple naming scheme we've got going on (Random user name, Character name based on actual users, real user name). Being a sub is hard at the best of times, so I want to give him benefit of the doubt for now and leave him as neutral.
Sephiroth- Still don't remember much of anything, maybe I'll look into his stuff later, but for now I'll just leave him as neutral.
Bacon- Moving him down from the trust-ish category. While I don't feel particularly suspicious of him, I can't say I feel good about him anymore.
Medivh- Let's be honest, she probably should've been here from the start. Sort of suspicious and not very helpful is really not alignment indicative for her, and as likely an easy mislynch as she is scum. Who knows?

Distrust-ish
Hulk Hogan- As before, still like the RP and such, but not feeling great about him overall. Almost putting him in neutral because of the role block, but there are still scum who weren't seen acting if I'm not mistaken, so it's not a sure thing.
Jacksparrow- Moving up from the full distrust category he was in previously, but still not somebody I trust. The defensive "oh why me posts" aren't really doing him favours in my mind, but the sharing vote similarities with Alysrazor isn't quite as damning as it seems because all those guys in the competing trains were townies.
Masterchief- Noticed how his posts are frequent, but generally empty. While there are occasional reads on individuals I see, there's not a lot going on with that. I'm edging him towards distrust, but it's not a strong distrust at this point.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
I think I might know who he is. Perhaps something of a change that goes beyond a gutfeel, afterall.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Also....4 scum acted last night. Xavier seems to have been jailed. I don't believe there's still more than 4 scum left (including the recently dead Grumpycat)

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
I like the way I said it, better, Moana. 4 scum actions, and a jailed Xavier=no way is Xavier scum.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Huh. I think I accidentally deleted him from the above list. He was supposed to be in the trust category, I think. Or at least trust-ish.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Oh right, need to get that vote out or else, so sayeth the mod god. And Listo.

Unvote:

There.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
For those who do not wish to search for the last one I gave out, but still wish to see it, here it is copy/pasted with the newly dead people removed, otherwise unchanged.

Trust-ish
Xavier Woods- Dunno if he's stepping up in the absence of Subzero, or if he's just more noticeable without Subzero's very large number of posts. Either way, I like him today and think he's a bad choice for lynch at the moment.

Neutral
Sauron- He's trying today, though is getting tripped up a bit by the admittedly confusing triple naming scheme we've got going on (Random user name, Character name based on actual users, real user name). Being a sub is hard at the best of times, so I want to give him benefit of the doubt for now and leave him as neutral.
Sephiroth- Still don't remember much of anything, maybe I'll look into his stuff later, but for now I'll just leave him as neutral.
Bacon- Moving him down from the trust-ish category. While I don't feel particularly suspicious of him, I can't say I feel good about him anymore.
Medivh- Let's be honest, she probably should've been here from the start. Sort of suspicious and not very helpful is really not alignment indicative for her, and as likely an easy mislynch as she is scum. Who knows?

Distrust-ish
Hulk Hogan- As before, still like the RP and such, but not feeling great about him overall. Almost putting him in neutral because of the role block, but there are still scum who weren't seen acting if I'm not mistaken, so it's not a sure thing.
Jacksparrow- Moving up from the full distrust category he was in previously, but still not somebody I trust. The defensive "oh why me posts" aren't really doing him favours in my mind, but the sharing vote similarities with Alysrazor isn't quite as damning as it seems because all those guys in the competing trains were townies.
Masterchief- Noticed how his posts are frequent, but generally empty. While there are occasional reads on individuals I see, there's not a lot going on with that. I'm edging him towards distrust, but it's not a strong distrust at this point.
The 7th time you say you don't remember me....at some point you're just being impolite.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
What I wonder is why they'd choose to remove SolidSnakes power to vote of all players. Because his ISO isnt the strongest nor is his voting record. So it strikes me as a very curious choice.

Sauron

Lost Wolf

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Ok, I voted last night on a bad read on my end. I see where people are coming from with Sauron. I may not see it myself, but I understand.

Quick look at what happened since last i looked, Jack is at L-1

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Whats ironic is i have a job and cant be on here 24/7 like a bunch of you pushing me
There was a good 8hr period, maybe longer, where nobody said anything in thread. So other people have lives too.

Why are you town? what have you done to help town?

Only thing I remember from you all game is Jack RPing.

SolidSnake

Lunchable
So, according to the vote count my vote has actually been stolen for today which aligns with the writeup.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Lora, Divasmuf, Morrison and Mathiew are all the scum flavours that keep being mentioned in red.

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
There was a good 8hr period, maybe longer, where nobody said anything in thread. So other people have lives too.

Why are you town? what have you done to help town?

Only thing I remember from you all game is Jack RPing.
I have rpd since like d2 the fact you havent noticed this is utterly disgusting. I show up everyday and give my opinions

As for top 3 town

Probably moana xavier and hulk is growing on me

3 scum saron bacon and masterchief and mediv

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
Xavier was jailed or rb while all scum acted and moana had a fight with the gf altho doesnt full clear she is likely the most level head towny person here

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
IF your gunna burn some1 for constant rp id be lookin at hulk but hes been contributing and the rp isnt getting in the way id swear its psycho is he already didnt flip

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I have rpd since like d2 the fact you havent noticed this is utterly disgusting. I show up everyday and give my opinions

As for top 3 town

What do you think about Mathieu bring mentioned in d6 but not d5?

You don’t get townpoints for tr the most obvious towns here and you not engaging with any of my posts also looks really bad, imo.

I mean Moana and Xavier obviously.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
IF your gunna burn some1 for constant rp id be lookin at hulk but hes been contributing and the rp isnt getting in the way id swear its psycho is he already didnt flip
If I switch my vote, it probably would be to Hulk because Mathieu acted on d6 but not on d5 when Hulk was jk’d.

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
What do you think about Mathieu bring mentioned in d6 but not d5?

You don’t get townpoints for tr the most obvious towns here and you not engaging with any of my posts also looks really bad, imo.

I mean Moana and Xavier obviously.
Half your posts look like jibberish cuz you cant figure out formating this is a really easy site to navigate.

I think they likely decided not to act like didnt submit but thats just a guess

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Unless someone makes a good case on someone else, I’m the least impressed with Jack but I don’t understand why Mathieu wouldn’t have acted on d5 but on d6 and the only difference is that Hulk was jk’d on d5.

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
Unless someone makes a good case on someone else, I’m the least impressed with Jack but I don’t understand why Mathieu wouldn’t have acted on d5 but on d6 and the only difference is that Hulk was jk’d on d5.
How can you be least impressed with me when ppl dont even show up every fucking day

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Half your posts look like jibberish cuz you cant figure out formating this is a really easy site to navigate.

I think they likely decided not to act like didnt submit but thats just a guess
Not for me it isn’t, I’m dyslexic. Okay but why wouldn’t they submit? By play I like Hulk better but you seem to be really set on voting me and based off of what I had posted right before, I still find that suspicious.

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
Not for me it isn’t, I’m dyslexic. Okay but why wouldn’t they submit? By play I like Hulk better but you seem to be really set on voting me and based off of what I had posted right before, I still find that suspicious.
Less chance of getting caught if the rest of the team is doing plenty with lots of trps looking for you

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf

As for top 3 town

Ive noticed, just didnt comment on the RPing til now. Just saying if thats all you bring to the table, why keep you.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Art wasn’t the only one that didn’t act when the Hulkster was jailed dudes. If you read the actions that night and look at my posts particularly this phase, hopefully you cats can figure it out.

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
Ive noticed, just didnt comment on the RPing til now. Just saying if thats all you bring to the table, why keep you.
Ive been answering questions.
Ive been giving my advice and opinion
Im sorry im not a cop i cant just give info if thats what your lookin for

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
How can you be least impressed with me when ppl dont even show up every fucking day
Some people tend to sign up for games and not play. Why, I dont know. I would have chopped them earlier, but now in the mid-late game, need to start going after the reads we have and use PoE.

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
THeritically lets say your scum team of 5 all have actions but there are multiple cop watcher roles still around would it not be better to lessen the chance of getting caught? Id think so specially if you didnt have anything to use worthwhile or maybe you didnt show up and submit before deadline was up would be another scenario

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
Some people tend to sign up for games and not play. Why, I dont know. I would have chopped them earlier, but now in the mid-late game, need to start going after the reads we have and use PoE.
Maybe i should do that next time free ride and no1 blinks an eye try and help and ppl thow you out wildcard style

Sauron

Lost Wolf

What is your reason for thinking this?

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
What is your reason for thinking this?
It’s in the last sentence. Maybe he’s been subtly copped and outed already since the write-up. His posts also have a frustrated town ring to it and if it’s the poster I’m thinking of, that does ring true.

If that’s wrong dudes, I’d maybe look at MasterChief, Art who could be Matthieu or perhaps Bacon as Moana seems to have a feel on them. Sephiroth still a bit neutral on.

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
It’s in the last sentence. Maybe he’s been subtly copped and outed already since the write-up. His posts also have a frustrated town ring to it and if it’s the poster I’m thinking of, that does ring true.

If that’s wrong dudes, I’d maybe look at MasterChief, Art who could be Matthieu or perhaps Bacon as Moana seems to have a feel on them. Sephiroth still a bit neutral on.
Except no1 has actually came forward and said they have results if they did i wouldnt be a train so your assuming im scum ? Id think better of our players

Top Bottom