Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 4 - The Fall of FoS

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Croissant - 7 (Sephiroth #954, Rikishi #963, Pikachu #997, SolidSnake #1005, Bacon #1014, MasterChief #1052, Alysrazor #1060)
PrincessPeach - 6 (JackSparrow #590, Twintania #822, Medivh #887, XavierWoods #1015, Croissant #1084, Sora #1086)
Applejack - 4 (HulkHogan #611, Arceus #898, Moana #934, GrumpyCat #966)
Sora - 1 (PrincessPeach #644)
ArtTheClown - 1 (Hades #900)
Hades - 1 (SubZero #1090)

Not Voting: Applejack, ArtTheClown, Gibbs

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 6th or when majority is reached. With 23 players alive, majority is 12 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 11 votes

PrincessPeach

Lunchable
Croissant is town. If you wish to lynch him, you must lynch me first. I shall lay down my life for my subject if I must.

Unvote: Sora

Vote: Princess

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
You know something

I actually don't hate Croissant posts right now

They think I'm scum and their dying wish is that people take a hard look at me after they die and flip green? Yeah, why not, I kinda dig that.

And yeah I've said that their explanation of their Princess read is hella inconsistent. But in my experience if something looks like a slip, it's not just rare for it to be a genuine slip. It fucking never is a genuine slip. So I guess I'm willing to write it off as a genuine mistake?

And they are also putting mad effort into talking us out of this and I respect that.

Plus if they are scum it's likely to be with Princess anyway. So sure. As much fun as it would be to eliminate someone with just gifs and memes, my conviction in this vote is no longer as firm as it was just half an hour ago.

Akshually, I am getting MAJOR heebie jeebies from the post Sephiroth made about me insinuating I'm the scum who killed Foxxi. It feels very weird to be insinuating that about me while also voting the wagon that I started. Kinda reeks of laying the foundation for the push on me in advance of a green flip. So gross.

Or at least that's what my Spidey sense is telling me right now.
Read my response again. that's not what i disbelieve. i disbelieve this is a scum team that immediately identified foxxi correctly, and then that same team thinks they would get you with a successful mislynch. let's not get silly with theories.

Sora

Scorpionish
Read my response again. that's not what i disbelieve. i disbelieve this is a scum team that immediately identified foxxi correctly, and then that same team thinks they would get you with a successful mislynch. let's not get silly with theories.
I mean why wouldn't there be someone on the scum team that identifies Foxxi?

And I think it'd be entirely reasonable to think that people would raise an eyebrow after Kumquat died considering my comments

Sora

Scorpionish
Croissant is town. If you wish to lynch him, you must lynch me first. I shall lay down my life for my subject if I must.

Why are you only saying it now and not 2 hours ago when Croissant looked like the super thing?

I think I'm willing to call a bluff on this one

Actually it looks like trying to spew Croissant as a teammate now that I think about it

Hades

Lunchable
@Hades Have anything to add yet? We've had some wagons and suspicions that have popped up since you last said you didn't know who to vote.
Hey I’m catching up now, i haven’t been able to post today, I support the art train before, I was feeling icky about some of the early posts during this day phase, I then noticed the train that was started. I don’t think sleep is the way to go

AHHH I MADE THIS YESTERDAY Around 8 yesterday, and I open it right now to see I didn’t actually post it 😭

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Hey I’m catching up now, i haven’t been able to post today, I support the art train before, I was feeling icky about some of the early posts during this day phase, I then noticed the train that was started. It’s mostly a gut thing idk. Not a great reason I’m aware. I don’t think sleep is the way to go.

Quick question what is omgus
As for my absence I’m doing my best
The verdict on this post and the follow-up vote on Art?

I'm fine with gut feelings but this feels a lot like making a justification for a vote.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I mean why wouldn't there be someone on the scum team that identifies Foxxi?

And I think it'd be entirely reasonable to think that people would raise an eyebrow after Kumquat died considering my comments
i do think scum identified foxxi. which means they read tendencies well. which means that they know you enough that a hope for a mislynch would seem improbable. and the priorities would be elsewhere.

An eyebrow? sure. not playing for a mislynch though. i actually have a town theory for your foxxi comments, but i very open that i might be wrong.

Sora

Scorpionish
i do think scum identified foxxi. which means they read tendencies well. which means that they know you enough that a hope for a mislynch would seem improbable. and the priorities would be elsewhere.

An eyebrow? sure. not playing for a mislynch though. i actually have a town theory for your foxxi comments, but i very open that i might be wrong.
Hey this is supposed to be an anon game staahp

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
Rules
8. Self-targeting is not allowed unless otherwise specified

Trying to reconcile this. I guess self-voting is different than self-targeting?

What about your
*Looks up from instruction manual*

I have almost finished assembling the Fluffy Tickler 3,000. I would like to test it on someone tonight. Any volunteers?

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Yeah reading players is a shitty way to play. I mean I dont think I know enough of you well enough to guess, but thats never even crossed my mind.

Hades

Lunchable
Oh my god you suck
It means you retaliate by voting against somebody that angers you or voted against you. Generally seen as bad play.
Omg I’m stupid, i thought you were calling me names at first, im sorry and thank you for answering

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
if princess uses a clean croissant flip to build town cred, and nobody gets skeptical, i am just going to be the worst about it.

Sora

Scorpionish
Yeah reading players is a shitty way to play. I mean I dont think I know enough of you well enough to guess, but thats never even crossed my mind.
It's always how things go in anon games. Public speculation is usually prohibited though. But trying to guess the names and then seeing how right or wrong you were is part of the fun.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I feel the same hesitation you do, but I don't think it's impossible for Peach to do what she did as town nor do I think Croissant's posts were so towny that I'm willing to write him off

Sora

Scorpionish
Yeah wonder why they left as soon as I started clearing them

But Princess is literally lolcatting

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I mean, being perfectly honest, I like the makeup of the Croissant wagon way better than the Peach wagon

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

PrincessPeach - 7 (JackSparrow #590, Twintania #822, Medivh #887, XavierWoods #1015, Croissant #1084, Sora #1086, PrincessPeach #1104)
Croissant - 7 (Sephiroth #954, Rikishi #963, Pikachu #997, SolidSnake #1005, Bacon #1014, MasterChief #1052, Alysrazor #1060)
Hades - 1 (SubZero #1090)

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 6th or when majority is reached. With 23 players alive, majority is 12 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Sora

Scorpionish
No actually, fuck that

If Princess is town, they hard claimed that Croissant is town

So I don't think there is a reason anyone should be on Croissant right now

If you gotta question how Princess would have information while there was a mass roleblock... I suggest you hold their feet to fire until they burn off

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
No actually, fuck that

If you gotta question how Princess would have information while there was a mass roleblock... I suggest you hold their feet to fire until they burn off
lol. but what do you really think about it?

although as i think of it, i could see princess playing either flip.

i still prioritize people getting off their ass, but am very comfortable with your princess fervor.

Sora

Scorpionish
But the only way Princess is getting resolved here is mechanically so I don't get why not just do it now

SubZero

Scum Hunter
No actually, fuck that

I don't think it comes from info if they're town, and could just be a weird ballsy town player either fucking around, pulling a gambit, or being erratic. There are people in the community who would do shit like that.

So I don't think town Peach equals Town Croissant

Sora

Scorpionish
lol. but what do you really think about it?

although as i think of it, i could see princess playing either flip.

i still prioritize people getting off their ass, but am very comfortable with your princess fervor.
Why do you want to get people off Princesses as?..

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
But the only way Princess is getting resolved here is mechanically so I don't get why not just do it now
there are still some lurking around non-movers and non-voters. i still kinda like that this can go either way near the end as a motivator. maybe i'll be wrong, but i don't see myself coming at anyone for voting princess rn.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Idk Subzero, make a call who do you want me to vote, I gotta go
I'm not trying to talk you out of peach as much as I'm trying to look for alternatives because I have doubts about both but don't think either look  great.

Which is why I'm asking about Hades, who seems to be dodging scrutiny from a majority of the playerlist.

I'm also hoping they're still catching up to hassle them more before I won't be here to do so.

Sora

Scorpionish
I don't think it comes from info if they're town, and could just be a weird ballsy town player either fucking around, pulling a gambit, or being erratic. There are people in the community who would do shit like that.

So I don't think town Peach equals Town Croissant
Are you advising we go ride or die on Princess here?

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Why do you want to get people off Princesses as?.

not the princess's ass, as i'm sure it's a very nice ass. i want them to get off their own asses. which right now do not seem liked toned asses at all. get some steps in.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Are you advising we go ride or die on Princess here?
No I'm not decided yet. I have half a mind to vote Croissant instead who might be lurking frozen after the tide turned.

Applejack wagon looks good to me, but I don't think voting a non poster on D2 is the best move right now, especially after everything drummed up about Peach and Croissant

Sora

Scorpionish
I would go Hades, but. They only have 1 vote

Applejack we should leave to the slank vig if they don't return

Actually, if we don't get majority we'll go to sleep which is what I wanted all along hehe

Vote: Hades

Think this is a good shot for scum ATP so sure let's go kill the unkillable

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
A lot of us have sus on both the Princess and the baked good. If it looked like Croissant was going to get yeeted, did the Peach self-vote to save a teammate, potentially one with a more important role for the team? I can't see scum doing that, but part of me thinks scum would be aware of where we are voting wise, and will make sure votes get spread around so we end up in a no-lynch.

Twintania

Vanilla Townie
I think we have to go Peach or Croissant here and probably get people off the Applejack train just to give us a shot at the modified majority. If we don't get that then yeah we might as well be voting sleep which I don't think does us any good here.

Sora

Scorpionish
A lot of us have sus on both the Princess and the baked good. If it looked like Croissant was going to get yeeted, did the Peach self-vote to save a teammate, potentially one with a more important role for the team? I can't see scum doing that, but part of me thinks scum would be aware of where we are voting wise, and will make sure votes get spread around so we end up in a no-lynch.
Actually it's a good point, Princess can die

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I think we have to go Peach or Croissant here and probably get people off the Applejack train just to give us a shot at the modified majority. If we don't get that then yeah we might as well be voting sleep which I don't think does us any good here.
I'm interested in what happened if the Applejack train shifted to Hades in the next two hours

Sora

Scorpionish
You fight half an entire day and you want him to call your shots you need to sort yourself out your fucked
Oeh you mean that I went from fighting SjnZerk to wanting them to call my shot

Idk I guess I just wanted him to acknowledge me

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Oeh you mean that I went from fighting SjnZerk to wanting them to call my shot

Idk I guess I just wanted him to acknowledge me
200.gif

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
the applejack train is still an easy train. people aren't willing to move to some people we get info on, and applejack is only an inactive. i don't like it, and you can't make me think otherwise.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Croissant - 8 (Sephiroth #954, Rikishi #963, Pikachu #997, SolidSnake #1005, Bacon #1014, MasterChief #1052, Alysrazor #1060, Subzero #1178)
PrincessPeach - 6 (JackSparrow #590, Twintania #822, Medivh #887, XavierWoods #1015, Croissant #1084, PrincessPeach #1104)
Hades - 1 (Sora #1182)

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I'm not gonna pretend like I haven't been side-eyeing Jack Sparrow pretty much this whole phase.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I don't think Jack is the way today. But worth poking at.

Same with GrumpyCat once that immunity is up.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
one of the wrestlers has to be bad. void won't be able to resist writing a joke for the wrestling fans in the group.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
@GrumpyCat Whatchu thinkin'?
I don't like Croissant yeet, No problem yeeting Peach.

I like it where I am actually but will certainly switch to get modified majority.

There are players I am not going to vote, but there is no interest in them anyway.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think Jack is the way today. But worth poking at.

Same with GrumpyCat once that immunity is up.
You can poke me with immunity too. Its not like I need to have votes on me to answer questions.

Top Bottom