Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 5 - Throne of Destiny

Nightingale

Administrator
et Rock - jusqu'à présent, les réactions de Matthieu semblent être urbaines. Je n'écris pas encore cela dans la pierre parce qu'il m'a déjà trompé, mais la façon dont il a répondu à ma prod me fait penser que cela vient plus probablement de la ville que de la racaille.

Nightingale

Administrator
J'admets que je m'attendais à ce que Robo vienne au moins s'enregistrer et fasse quelques commentaires hier soir - il est généralement une affiche de fin de soirée basée sur mon fuseau horaire. Je ne m'attendais pas à ce qu'il écrive un livre ou quoi que ce soit, mais au moins qu'il donne son avis sur les choses.

@Robozerim

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I kinda like the new guys posting, he isnt afraid of sticking out or being meek. Right now he seems a positive force

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
J'admets que je m'attendais à ce que Robo vienne au moins s'enregistrer et fasse quelques commentaires hier soir - il est généralement une affiche de fin de soirée basée sur mon fuseau horaire. Je ne m'attendais pas à ce qu'il écrive un livre ou quoi que ce soit, mais au moins qu'il donne son avis sur les choses.

@Robozerim
c'est un pauvre roi contrairement à jack

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Mazer - 2 (CWE #40, JackSparrow #46)
Morrison - 2 (Nightingale #172, Rock #183)
Robozerim - 1 (Val #5)
Matthieu - 1 (Blind Ninja #7)
Val - 1 (Robozerim #8)
MTR - 1 (Future #17)
3puppies - 1 (Xanjori #45)
Sleep - 1 (Matthieu #189)

Not Voting: Listo, MTR, Mazer, Morrison, Satsu, 3puppies #61

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on July 27th or when majority is reached. With 16 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think we are going to get to a majority so going to do sleep for now but I will be around today to see how things go.

Vote: sleep

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I got Eagle. We went on an overnighter hiking trip every month. I didn't really like hiking very much, but I did like hanging out with those guys, and some of the places we went to were interesting. We did some cool stuff like going to our Scoutmaster's house and welding together bicycles and steel pipes to make landsailers, and then hauling them out to a windy dry lake bed to race them. Every 3 months he had a court of honor which served as a potluck and that was fun too. I was the Troop librarian, and we had two drawers stuffed to the brim with merit badge pamphlets, but sadly hardly anyone ever came to me for a pamphlet. I think I opened those drawers maybe 10 times. Even after I officially aged out, I stuck around for a couple years. Then my friends stopped showing up, and the new younger kids didn't really want to hang out with old geezers like me, so it kinda felt odd being alone there. Also, eventually we had hiked to all of the interesting places within a day's drive and we were just going to the same places over and over again, which got boring. I also got a job, and then started going to college, and I didn't have much energy left, so I stopped going.
I love the troop that Future was part of well still part of since we are both registered adults. They camp once a month 10 months of the year. They do a high adventure camp every other year. They do cool stuff. Future has hiked in the back country at Philmont. He did a 50+ canoe trek in Canada. At the beginning of the summer he went to the Bahamas and was on a boat for a week doing snorkling and island hopping. He went to world scout jamboree at the Summit which is such a cool place with so many activities. He is super active in the OA and he staff camp currently during the summer. I am sure he will slow down but we both enjoy being around the troop and doing stuff. I am trying to pass off this popcorn stuff though. Someone else needs to take it over. lol Okay back to game talk after this. lol

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am not a fan but it says that if we don't reach a majority by end of day then no yeet goes through. If we can figure out someone worthy of going after I am more than happy to switch my vote.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I am not a fan but it says that if we don't reach a majority by end of day then no yeet goes through. If we can figure out someone worthy of going after I am more than happy to switch my vote.
hard to figure out someone worthy if people just vote sleep and dont prod people.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Meh. Day 1 is the only time I ever vote sleep and I am willing to change it.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Meh. Day 1 is the only time I ever vote sleep and I am willing to change it.
There is a majority yeet. There is no need to vote sleep. It only removes tension from the thread and some players might not like it.

Anyway no big deal.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Mazer - 2 (CWE #40, JackSparrow #46)
Sleep - 2 (Matthieu #189, MTR #208)
Robozerim - 1 (Val #5)
Val - 1 (Robozerim #8)
MTR - 1 (Future #17)

Not Voting: Listo, Mazer, Morrison, Satsu, 3puppies #61

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on July 27th or when majority is reached. With 16 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
There is a majority yeet. There is no need to vote sleep. It only removes tension from the thread and some players might not like it.

Anyway no big deal.
I am aware it is a majority yeet. Just don't like not voting.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
isn't voting to sleep effectively the same thing? Why not vote an active/inactive?
Its day one. not going after an inactive. shit happens at times. I don't feel strongly towards anyone at this point because it is day 1. I rarely vote anyone day 1 unless it is for immunity or something. if we are voting to yeet day 1 typically I am not going that way. no info and not enough posts to get a good read on anyone yet.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Not a single person jumped on my random 3puppies vote, he must be evil.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
In hindsight, this being role madness it makes sense that people are not wanting to do much and wait till na's do things but the "its d1, we have no info" refrain is mildly annoying to me.

I'm leaving in a few and might not be back in time for dl

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
In hindsight, this being role madness it makes sense that people are not wanting to do much and wait till na's do things but the "its d1, we have no info" refrain is mildly annoying to me.

Why is it annoying? We have no info. We are going off reads and some people are not posting very much. We won't have info until after night 1 and with no writeups to a degree still no info unless people start sharing anything they learn. Pretty typically for us to not yeet someone day 1.

Nightingale

Administrator

Tu t'y habitueras. Ou devenir fou. Un ou l'autre. Une bonne moitié des joueurs ici (pas seulement dans ce jeu, mais dans cette communauté) refusent de lyncher D1 et veulent attendre des informations de NA. Certains d'entre eux refusent même de reconnaître que D1 donne la moindre information.

Nightingale

Administrator
Why is it annoying? We have no info. We are going off reads and some people are not posting very much. We won't have info until after night 1 and with no writeups to a degree still no info unless people start sharing anything they learn. Pretty typically for us to not yeet someone day 1.

C'est. ennuyer. Mais j'ai renoncé à essayer de convaincre un groupe de personnes du mérite de lyncher D1 à ce stade. Comment imaginez-vous que l'on joue à des jeux qui ne possèdent aucun rôle particulier ? Est-ce qu'ils s'assoient simplement sur leurs mains et ne lynchent jamais personne parce que personne ne se présente avec des informations mécaniques? Ils doivent FAIRE cette information - et cela se fait en poussant les joueurs, en voyant qui est d'accord, qui y résiste, quelles sont leurs raisons données, etc. Ce n'est pas parce que les jeux auxquels nous avons tendance à jouer ont beaucoup de rôles qui génèrent des informations d'autres manières, ne nie pas la valeur fondamentale de la façon dont la mafia est jouée. Fin de la boîte à savon.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Not a single person jumped on my random 3puppies vote, he must be evil.

Vote: Xanjori

I tried to ignore you earlier because you said it was a random vote. But I just don't see the logic with your above statement. So OMGUS.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Xanjori

I tried to ignore you earlier because you said it was a random vote. But I just don't see the logic with your above statement. So OMGUS.
See, screaming evil but no one else is interested.

Nightingale

Administrator
Vous vous rendez compte que même si les chiots sont de la racaille, il n'aurait pas plus d'une personne en partenariat avec lui en ce moment ? Donc, en supposant que vous êtes en ville, toutes les personnes qui l'ignorent sauf une sont également en ville ou en tiers ? Avez-vous une autre raison pour laquelle vous pensez qu'il est suspect à part le fait qu'il ne gagne pas plus de votes, et maintenant son OMGUS ?

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
C'est. ennuyer. Mais j'ai renoncé à essayer de convaincre un groupe de personnes du mérite de lyncher D1 à ce stade. Comment imaginez-vous que l'on joue à des jeux qui ne possèdent aucun rôle particulier ? Est-ce qu'ils s'assoient simplement sur leurs mains et ne lynchent jamais personne parce que personne ne se présente avec des informations mécaniques? Ils doivent FAIRE cette information - et cela se fait en poussant les joueurs, en voyant qui est d'accord, qui y résiste, quelles sont leurs raisons données, etc. Ce n'est pas parce que les jeux auxquels nous avons tendance à jouer ont beaucoup de rôles qui génèrent des informations d'autres manières, ne nie pas la valeur fondamentale de la façon dont la mafia est jouée. Fin de la boîte à savon.
prêchez-le madame

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
Vous vous rendez compte que même si les chiots sont de la racaille, il n'aurait pas plus d'une personne en partenariat avec lui en ce moment ? Donc, en supposant que vous êtes en ville, toutes les personnes qui l'ignorent sauf une sont également en ville ou en tiers ? Avez-vous une autre raison pour laquelle vous pensez qu'il est suspect à part le fait qu'il ne gagne pas plus de votes, et maintenant son OMGUS ?
il n'a pas dit à quel point il est un saint avec ses coupons ces derniers temps, probablement en train de le dire dans un chat de racaille

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I mean his reaction to all of this isnt exactly filling me with good feelings. And even if its only one partner no ones really interacted with my post or my vote, its just been ignored completely. If 3puppies was innocent wolves would at least prod and poke at it, either to make me look bad or look at a free ride on a town vote.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
You know what. I will go with Future just because I am sure he hasn't mowed my yard. I am sure he will say it is due to the heat or something.

Vote: Future

Nightingale

Administrator
I mean his reaction to all of this isnt exactly filling me with good feelings. And even if its only one partner no ones really interacted with my post or my vote, its just been ignored completely. If 3puppies was innocent wolves would at least prod and poke at it, either to make me look bad or look at a free ride on a town vote.
Il y a 7 personnes qui ont au moins un vote, il est impossible pour elles d'être toutes de la racaille à ce stade - même s'il y a de la racaille dans cette propagation, et même si un partenaire s'est inquiété et a senti qu'il devait dévier - ils ont beaucoup d'autres options que les chiots, alors comment le fait de ne pas être poussé le rend-il suspect ?

3puppies

Lost Wolf

This is not screaming evil at all, because I am blue. I simply don't trust anyone at this point, and I don't trust my own reads of anyone present.

For you to vote me apparently randomly, meh.

But then you say the fact that nobody else jumped on a random vote - when there are several others who had votes on them already, is somehow a sign that makes me scum - simply makes no sense.

Unless you are actually scum yourself, and want to make sure there is suspicion on everyone but you.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Il y a 7 personnes qui ont au moins un vote, il est impossible pour elles d'être toutes de la racaille à ce stade - même s'il y a de la racaille dans cette propagation, et même si un partenaire s'est inquiété et a senti qu'il devait dévier - ils ont beaucoup d'autres options que les chiots, alors comment le fait de ne pas être poussé le rend-il suspect ?

Like I said, it was ignored completely almost. Not a single comment on it.

3puppies

Lost Wolf

It is your pressing of this that isn't giving me good feelings about you.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Tu as dit que c'était aléatoire. A quel genre de commentaire vous attendiez-vous pour ça ?
Like I said, if targeting a town then a wolf could easily copy my vote with a joke reason too, or call me out for wasting time today. I mean its not like we've not had enough of that kinda talk around sleep votes.

Nightingale

Administrator
autant que je me souvienne, personne n'a commenté mon vote aléatoire sur listo autre que listo, et je n'ai même pas précisé que c'était aléatoire.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
He hasn't said what a saint he is with his coupons lately, probably saying it in a scum cat.

I don't claim to be a saint, just a better shopper than most. And no scum chat for me because I am blue. There's not all that much happening with coupons other than razors, Tide, toothpaste and deodorant lately. I have been redeeming lots and lots of rainchecks lately.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Like I said, if targeting a town then a wolf could easily copy my vote with a joke reason too, or call me out for wasting time today. I mean its not like we've not had enough of that kinda talk around sleep votes.
By the same token, you've had time to move on to someone elses vote but havent.

There were plenty of votes that didnt get commented on. Why was your random one so special it needed commentary?

Nightingale

Administrator
Je déteste vraiment cette restriction en ce moment parce que - cela rend la tâche encore plus difficile. bon sens. dans. toi. POURQUOI. Pourquoi doit-il être un loup parce que votre vote sur lui a été ignoré par ce qui, statistiquement, doit être la ville majoritaire ? C'est un loup parce qu'aucun des autres membres de la ville 8-9 et des neutres 3-4 n'a décidé de suivre votre vote ? Et s'il est en ville - oui, un loup aurait pu en profiter et essayer de le pousser, ou vous donner du fil à retordre pour votre vote - mais NE PAS faire cela n'est pas la preuve que les chiots ne sont pas en ville. Pour mémoire, je pense toujours que Xan est en ville. La logique de merde merdique qui me donne envie de l'étrangler vient presque toujours de la ville de Xan.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

MTR - 2 (Future #17, JackSparrow #239)
Robozerim - 1 (Val #5)
Val - 1 (Robozerim #8)
Mazer - 1 (CWE #40)
Sleep - 1 (Matthieu #189)
Xanjori - 1 (3puppies #237)
Future - 1 (MTR #246)

Not Voting: Listo, Mazer, Morrison, Satsu

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
By the same token, you've had time to move on to someone elses vote but havent.

There were plenty of votes that didnt get commented on. Why was your random one so special it needed commentary?
Because I made it.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Robo if you felt like you were going to put 2 people on trial right now who would they be and why?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Robozerim - 2 (Val #5, JackSparrow #266)
Sleep - 2 (Matthieu #189, Mazer #280)
Val - 1 (Robozerim #8)
MTR - 1 (Future #17)
Mazer - 1 (CWE #40)
Future - 1 (MTR #246)

Not Voting: Listo, Morrison, Satsu

Day 1 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Robozerim - 2 (Val #5, JackSparrow #266)
Sleep - 2 (Matthieu #189, Mazer #280)
Val - 1 (Robozerim #8)
MTR - 1 (Future #17)
Mazer - 1 (CWE #40)
Future - 1 (MTR #246)

Not Voting: Listo, Morrison, Satsu

—-------

The day began with accusations and discussion that petered off towards the end, with most present agreeing that no one was suspicious enough today. Instead, they looked around at each other warily, and bid each other adieu and went off to their rooms.

There has been no elimination.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 28th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 7:00pm ET for them to be valid. If you do not plan to use an action, please let me know that you are holstering.

Day 2 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Everyone went to their rooms, intent on looking out for their own interests. There was evil at this gathering and it had to be rooted out. Some stayed in their rooms and hid and some left their rooms to further their own cause, whatever that may be.

Val was sleeping when he heard a noise. He got up to check the door, but it was locked. As he turned around, a single gunshot fired through the door, hitting Val in the back of the head. Val crumpled to the floor, blood pooling from the wound.

Val, playing as The Princess, has been killed and no logbook was found.

Everyone gathered together in the main room, noting the absence and making a small gesture towards their fallen.

—-------

Living Players:

1. Robozerim - King
2. 3puppies
3. BlindNinja
4. CWE
5. FutureHold
6. JackSparrow
7. Listo95
8. MTR
9. Matthieu
10. Mazer
11. Morrison
12. Nightingale
13. Rock meets hard place
14. Satsu
15. Xanjori

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on July 30th or when majority is reached. With 15 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, no elimination will occur.

Nightingale

Administrator
Val is a strange kill....He said almost nothing didn't he? And only one kill means we may be dealing with a cult and either a sorcerer or possessor I think? Or that was an unseen kill and we have a reaper maybe, we should pay attention to see if anyone doesn't post today. Also possible that protections or occupies might have been successful and skew what this looks like, though I don't think anyone tried to kill listo.

I have no more info on players than I did yesterday, and so will go right back to my primary suspect from D1 for now. I do expect and want more from robo today though.
Vote: Morrison

Listo95

Val is a strange kill....He said almost nothing didn't he? And only one kill means we may be dealing with a cult and either a sorcerer or possessor I think? Or that was an unseen kill and we have a reaper maybe, we should pay attention to see if anyone doesn't post today. Also possible that protections or occupies might have been successful and skew what this looks like, though I don't think anyone tried to kill listo.

I have no more info on players than I did yesterday, and so will go right back to my primary suspect from D1 for now. I do expect and want more from robo today though.
That would be correct. A Reaper is still possible if they used Circle for some reason N1.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

nothing is going to happen again today so there's no point in even trying. Let's speed up the inevitable.
I imagine we will reach a majority today.

Just checking in before cooking late dinner. I don’t have any info to share. Not quite sure where to start. I will circle back after I eat.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante

nothing is going to happen again today so there's no point in even trying. Let's speed up the inevitable.
When you dont put forth any effort into the game, its a possibility.

You could poke people for reactions. Is there anyone you are sus of? Why not pull that string?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante

There are multiple ways for only 1 kill.

Reaper, Protects/Occupy and potential holster.

Agree we need to see if someone doesnt show up today.

Top Bottom