Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 5 - Throne of Destiny

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
is today our only day to nominate a king? If the king loses his or her original role then we should vote someone with a not great role but that requires a mass claim and we shouldn't do that.

Listo95

Look it’s simple. 3pup claimed knight. Only way to kill Foxxi as the possessor is with a timesnatcher or enforcer. Enforcer is the converted knight. 3pup is Enforcer.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Look it’s simple. 3pup claimed knight. Only way to kill Foxxi as the possessor is with a timesnatcher or enforcer. Enforcer is the converted knight. 3pup is Enforcer.
Im willing to go along with this I think. But we're still deciding on the king

Listo95

Im willing to go along with this I think. But we're still deciding on the king
Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Scorned lose their passive if they are attacked 2 nights in a row. So couldn't she just have been shot t n1 and then again on n2 without the use of frenzy?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah have to agree there that odd choice to not protect the physcian.

Yeah I feel like we are not going to have a king but I think I am okay with that.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
So we agreed on no King. Fun times.

Looking back seems like listo found some info. Nice find on that. Definitely fits with how Foxxi died.

Full on agree here. 3pups should be the target. Also dont like rock, but thats a problem for another day.

Vote: 3pups

Listo95

So we agreed on no King. Fun times.

Looking back seems like listo found some info. Nice find on that. Definitely fits with how Foxxi died.

Full on agree here. 3pups should be the target. Also dont like rock, but thats a problem for another day.

I believe the prince should have a nice talk with him tonight.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

3puppies - 2 (Listo95 #714, Blind Ninja #715)

Not Voting: 3puppies, CWE, FutureHold, MTR, Mazer, Rock meets hard place, Satsu, Xanjori

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on August 2nd or when majority is reached. With 10 players alive, majority is 6 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
don't really like the "I don't like rock" with no reason but eh. I'll just claim out like everyone else and listo and BN can have egg on their faces. 3pups targeting Mazor over a claimed doc is ????

Vote: 3puppers

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
don't really like the "I don't like rock" with no reason but eh. I'll just claim out like everyone else and listo and BN can have egg on their faces. 3pups targeting Mazor over a claimed doc is ????

Vote: 3puppers
Your play is the reason. When I dont have straight up info to go on, I can only go based on interactions. And you've been combative about things when people didnt agree with you

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I have gone back and forth a bit on rock but starting to lean blue dragon.

I can get behind the 3pups vote though.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
If it's a true claim, I would guess 3pups is playing Rajah style with his move, and also basing it off my normal rep and not what I'm doing today.

But I think I should be able to sleep for at least 4 hours tonight, and I've weathered the storm here.

Looking forward to a full reread now.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7664784663597066664e42674d413d3d2d3132342e313630333536373964643766393730343736363139363334343339322e676966

Listo95

If it's a true claim, I would guess 3pups is playing Rajah style with his move, and also basing it off my normal rep and not what I'm doing today.

But I think I should be able to sleep for at least 4 hours tonight, and I've weathered the storm here.

Looking forward to a full reread now.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7664784663597066664e42674d413d3d2d3132342e313630333536373964643766393730343736363139363334343339322e676966
Dear god why only 4 hrs? o.O

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
And you've been combative about things when people didnt agree with you
Can you quote some examples b/c I don't think this is true? Maybe you are trying to claim that me questioning people's logic for scum reading a slot that I know can't be scum is "being combative", if so that's really not the same thing as "being combative when people don't agree with you." but I don't think I've ever lashed out at disagreeing with me.

but I guess laughing the vote off and being a jerk and then threatening to venge action town is the proper response.

You remind me of this guy that used to scumread me all the time for the most inane reasons.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I dont see a real reason to distrust Rock that strongly on his play in thread. Also unfortunately Im super busy today, will be around closer to EOD

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I dont see a real reason to distrust Rock that strongly on his play in thread. Also unfortunately Im super busy today, will be around closer to EOD
I wanted to but couldn't find a post worth pushing. Simply becuase it's fun to push new people for a baseline reaction for...future studies let's say.

Rock feels clean. For now. :squint:

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I thought 3pup was eiter a knight or mercenary. And it should have been obvious for both of those roles to defend doc claim. If you say that its impossible nightingale was executed by prince then mechanically 3pups is best target for today.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I have not been about to wrap my brain around things as much as I wanted to the last couple days. I need to read through things again.

I am going to go ahead and put down a vote for 3pups but going to try to revisit things through the day if I have time in between things at work.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

3puppies - 4 (Listo95 #714, Blind Ninja #715, Rock #719, MTR #735)

Not Voting: 3puppies, CWE, FutureHold, Mazer, Satsu, Xanjori

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on August 2nd or when majority is reached. With 10 players alive, majority is 6 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
On a sidenote 3pupies is someone i just cant stop to townread. But maybe he is someone that gives out m&ms at day and kills foxes at night.

But seriously hes got to be todays yeet. L-2 now i think.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Is the primary argument against 3pups his night actions?

Right now my trust list, is more of a trust listo.

Listo95

And his claim. Foxxi can only be killed by 3 actions, Prince, Enforcer, Timesnatcher. Enforcer is the most likely and that is the conversion of the Knight, which 3pups claimed. Timesnatcher would cause a bleed to happen the same night, but Possessor can Possess to heal themselves, so unless she got RBd I find it unlikely, especially since I think she caused the death of either Matt/Morri. Enforcer is the most likely.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
My reservation with 3 pups, and I apologize if I've missed something, but I'm not sure what motivation he would have had to come out with a false claim at this point.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
This, and your earlier thoughts, make sense. Do you see my reason for hesitation?

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
he claimed protective yesterday, and then later said that he has protected you both nights instead of the other protective which is ??? Listo is inferring that he's a knight, was recruited and then used frenzy to kill Nightengale.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
he claimed protective yesterday, and then later said that he has protected you both nights instead of the other protective which is ??? Listo is inferring that he's a knight, was recruited and then used frenzy to kill Nightengale.
thx. I'm not trying to throw a wrench in. the d1 claim is still interesting, but the thought of the n1 conversion makes sense. If 3 puppies, is in fact converted, the mind goes certain places fo other possibilities.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Just give me a couple extra hours in case future needs more time.

Thanks in advance

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
At this point I am trusting and following listo and hoping that it works out.

@FutureHold Answer your uncle already unless you are mowing the yard then in which case carry on and then answer the question.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought out request.

Overruled.
Sorry. I'm going to have to continue in my previously requested manner. I know that means you're going to have to put in some OT. And I KNOW how hard you've been working. But it's what the team needs. And believe me, if I had other options....I'd use them.

But I tell you what. Go get lunch on our dime. And bugger off a little early on Friday.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Been tied up with a crisis at work. No point in arguing to save myself, as there's not much time left in the day.

But why would I claim my role if I had been converted to scum?

If Future was scum, MTR would be dead by now.

Not sure where to place my vote so

Vote:
SLEEP

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Been tied up with a crisis at work. No point in arguing to save myself, as there's not much time left in the day.

But why would I claim my role if I had been converted to scum?

If Future was scum, MTR would be dead by now.

Not sure where to place my vote so

Vote:
SLEEP
What do you think MTR?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Why aren't you?

Mtr, do you think futurehold is scum?
I am leaning that he is blue dragon but not completely convinced. 3pups keeps saying if Future was scum I would be dead but that is not completely true. He has never gone right after me when he is scum and I am not. Because if I die right away people are going to look at him. So all that being said he could be scum and just waiting to kill me but there was something he said at one point that made me start leaning blue dragon. let me see if I can find it

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I did not believe he was the doctor, but I thought if he was, then I'd just be trading my life for his. And I wanted to keep playing.

Selfish attitude on my part gonna get me yeeted

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Well as far as claiming goes 3pups if I was converted I had already claimed I would totally keep going with what I claimed. I did last game.

Listo95

I did not believe he was the doctor, but I thought if he was, then I'd just be trading my life for his. And I wanted to keep playing.

Selfish attitude on my part gonna get me yeeted
Don't even know how the role works.
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I love my nephew. Despite his refusal to do his chores.

But we do know he is not CWE. And I wonder if your quote actually indicates something different.

DUH DUH DUH

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
He could be telling fibs for sure but that just gave me pause that he investigated me or something. Like I said I am leaning but not convinced.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
That would be pretty bold to mean that when he said that. But also people sometimes will say crazy stuff in this game.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

3puppies - 4 (Listo95 #714, Blind Ninja #715, Rock #719, MTR #735)
Sleep - 1 (3puppies #758)

Not Voting: CWE, FutureHold, Mazer, Satsu, Xanjori

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Not really. Gut is still iffy with Rock. I'll need to try and ISO people to see if I find anything else.
the 3pups flip seems pretty apparent. If we're wrong, and he was truthful, would that change your thoughts any?

Blind Ninja jump in on this too?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
the 3pups flip seems pretty apparent. If we're wrong, and he was truthful, would that change your thoughts any?

Blind Ninja jump in on this too?
Sorry was away for a bit, went a saw Oppenheimer. Def worth seeing on IMAX if you havent already.

listo put together a solid string to figure out 3pups and I feel its the strongest and best way to move forward. Claimed Knight, then the death on Foxxi. Prince hasnt come out saying he jailed/executed Foxxi, so the conclusion of Knight turned Enforcer with frenzy seems most logical. Especially since the Timesnatcher combo could have been prevented with possess.

I know Ive been wrong on a lot of reads in the past, but this is the most solid thing we have to move on this game. More solid then the "info" on Jack. I dont know how my thoughts will change if 3pups flips Knight. Would definitely need to go back and reread the game and see what we missed.

As far as if its not 3pup, just cant shake rock from my mind. Could be bias based on not knowing the person. The Future/MTR stuff also makes me want to look in that direction. Iso and try to figure out what, aside from Future softing an investigation. Also dont like the "At the time of this message" almost as if he wants to be recruited but hasnt been.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am good with my vote where it is. After the Mazer vote just need one more before end of day to hit majority.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

I am here if anyone wants to talk, but I dont know if I have much to add. Listos case makes sense, and if its wrong we just speed chop him tomorrow :D

Day 3 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 3 Vote Count:

3puppies - 6 (Listo95 #714, Blind Ninja #715, Rock #719, MTR #735, Mazer #775, Xanjori #782)

Sleep - 1 (3puppies #758)

Not Voting: CWE, FutureHold, Satsu

—-------

The group came together to discuss who would be King now that the evil had been routed from the highest spot amongst them. However, no one really wanted to step up to that position and there didn’t seem to be someone that anyone wanted either. The group decided that they did not need a King to define them and decided to buck the trend and go Kingless.

As the day wound down, the group listened to everyone’s discussions and pleas and they ultimately decided that 3puppies was the most suspicious and they decided it was time to make him nopuppies. The group grabbed 3puppies and bound him, throwing him into a pen of feral pigs. As the group walked away, they knew nothing would be left of 3puppies.

3puppies, playing as The Enforcer, has been eliminated and a logbook was found.

Logbook:

Since the only action I have available tonight is to defend, and since I don't know enough about anyone to trust them, I'll defend Mazer. If he is attacked, it would likely be by scum, so trading my life to take out scum seems like a good deal for town.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on August 3rd or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 7:00pm ET for them to be valid.

Day 4 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The night came and went quickly. Everyone in their beds or prancing around during the night doing whatever they wanted. They all knew it was risky. They were making good steps against the evildoers but there was more work to be done.

Xanjori was minding his own business when a bird landed on his window. He opened it and let the bird inside. It flew around the room and then quickly squawked and left. Xanjori went to the window and watched it fly away, loving how free the bird seemed. Before he could react, he was lifted and tossed unceremoniously out of the window. Unlike the bird, however, Xanjori did not fly and hit the ground with a sickening crunch.

Xanjori, playing as The Drunk, has been killed and a logbook was found.

Logbook:

N1 I did nothing
N2 Satsu redirected to Futurehold

—-------

Living Players:

1. BlindNinja
2. CWE
3. FutureHold
4. Listo95
5. MTR
6. Mazer
7. Rock meets hard place
8. Satsu

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on August 5th or when majority is reached. With 8 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, no elimination will occur.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Okay. So I am bleeding and there is no doctor to heal me so I die at the end of night. I am the hunter so yeah give me top suspects and I am going to make some one bleed and take them out on my way out.

Listo95

Okay. So I am bleeding and there is no doctor to heal me so I die at the end of night. I am the hunter so yeah give me top suspects and I am going to make some one bleed and take them out on my way out.
Honestly, shocked I'm not dead.

My top suspects are Rock/Future.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
you trust the two people that are willing to follow you. How convenient. Satsu needs to talk more about his thoughts on the game, as does future.

What pings you about me and Future.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I want to hear more from Future, CWE and Satsu. Even though I feel CWE is a neutral with his own wincon.

I feel rock is sus and he hasnt given me a reason to think he's town.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him

I don't fully trust Mazer b/c he did lightly defend/stall a 3pup lynch. The last sentence in the first quote and the last quote makes me think his plan is to just follow Listo around.
My reservation with 3 pups, and I apologize if I've missed something, but I'm not sure what motivation he would have had to come out with a false claim at this point.

What do you feel his motivation was for needing to make a claim then?

thx. I'm not trying to throw a wrench in. the d1 claim is still interesting, but the thought of the n1 conversion makes sense. If 3 puppies, is in fact converted, the mind goes certain places fo other possibilities.

Listo-no major changes in your earlier thoughts/reads?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I asked you yesterday to give me examples of me getting mad at people for not agreeing with me and even if that was true (wich its not) why would scum do that?
The way youve reacted to most things this game. Do I need to go back and quote our interactions? I see no reason to argue with you, if you arent giving me any inclination that you are town and can be trusted.

Top Bottom