Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 5 - Throne of Destiny

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Honestly, shocked I'm not dead.

My top suspects are Rock/Future.
I think future has pinged me for a minute. Especially with mtr as hunter and I still think cwe is probably neuteal.

I had something I was working through the other night for rock, but was kind of out of it and didn't jot down my notes.

Need to revisit.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I see no reason to argue with you, if you arent giving me any inclination that you are town and can be trusted.
See the thing is that if you were interested in "giving me any inclination that you are town and can be trusted" you are going to have to use your words and have a conversation but shutting down and going "nope!" is either really scummy or super unhelpful. but sure, let's talk about our interactions!

on d1 I said that Robo isn't my king and then I clarified that I distrusted him.

You then, for some unknown reason, ignored that. I then lightly mocked/side eyed you with "It's like you got to that post and just stopped reading. I think my explanation in 178 is perfectly fine or do you not think so?" What you said earlier is that I was scummy for being combative at people for not agreeing with me and I fail to see how I'm being combative @ you when you weren't disagreeing with me?. Now maybe I was a bit annoyed that you ignored my explanation but that's not the same thing as getting mad at you for not agreeing with me.

You then followed it up with "d1 isn't the best time to remove the king and blind vote someone new king."

and like no one was suggesting that. My post literally said "He's not getting lynched today and that's fine" It's like you were talking at me but not actually paying attention to what was being said.

Its definitely something ive seen scum!BN do before

Here's town Xan talking about how this could be scum posting from you. :)

I think being cheeky and voting sleep within half an hour of d2 starting was hilarious. I mean, maybe people felt like I was mocking them but that was never my intention.

I didn't really like your reply in 296 which basically said that I wasn't putting any effort into the game and just kinda ignoring my d1 contributions. Especially when you said "Is there anyone you are sus of?" and I was just kinda like *facepalm* Like I know you did say that you said my Morrison push was bad and ineffective, other than him being town, yes but the point was that I was actively using my voice and vote and its d1 so it's not like there's much to push on besides activity. So it felt pretty odd that you'd kinda act like I'd been doing none of that. I know you clarified/backtracked that it was ONLY about d2 but even then it just feels disjointed.

I mean maybe in some twisted reality you could say that I'm being combative with you b/c I'm not agreeing with the untrue things you are saying about me but you are also doing this weird goalpost move from "combative with people that don't agree with me." to "I don't like your interactions with you."

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I couldn't bleed MTR if I wanted to, plus if I were to kill MTR I wouldn't delay it, I would do it as a night action. This isn't the strongest argument but I rather not die slowly because of a parental grudge

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
What about quickly with an angry uncle resentment?

What's our thought on where the scum team would be with heads?

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Even if I were to get mislynched today I think that town would still be in an ok place. If MTR kills one of Future/Satsu today we'd go in 2/1/1 so I think its auto town win? Though would be super disappointing to get lynched over scum that lurked into today.

Honestly, shocked I'm not dead.
scum need you to be useful today.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't like how you lied about Jack and tried to manipulate us into his lynch when he was bleeding to death. I also didn't like how you tried to defend yourself as not unseen when none of those reasons were accurate. Also you think im scum anyways. lol

Listo95

I didn't like how you lied about Jack and tried to manipulate us into his lynch when he was bleeding to death. I also didn't like how you tried to defend yourself as not unseen when none of those reasons were accurate. Also you think im scum anyways. lol
I literally didn't lie about Jack. I forgot how an interaction of MANY occurred. Even then, based on the info I had there was a greater than 0% chance that he could have survived the bleed.

Listo95

Also, why would I as a MM or Sin, get the Enforcer lynched? Enforcer is one of the strongest roles for Unseen lol.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
only takes 1 scum to win. Is bussin never done on this site or something? It's maybe not the most probable thing wich is why I'm not pursuing your lynch but I don't think it's not impossible, IMO.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I feel like this is 70% of mafia games I play in where the town is just at each other's throats while the scum team sits in the background.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
You just lead a scum lynch, you have a ton of clout and if you wanted you and BN could certainly get me lynched. So my sin buddy kills...Xan?

but like I said its prob just an auto town win anyways.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Fine... ill humor you...

See the thing is that if you were interested in "giving me any inclination that you are town and can be trusted" you are going to have to use your words and have a conversation but shutting down and going "nope!" is either really scummy or super unhelpful. but sure, let's talk about our interactions!

on d1 I said that Robo isn't my king and then I clarified that I distrusted him.
At that point on d1... nobody was aware of Robo's alignment. Sure his activity wasnt what anyone really wants to see of a player in the game, but thats sometimes how it goes. Your distrust was of someone that posted and disappeared. More then 1 person did this, but he was the only person that you distrusted for it, or at least stated distrust in.

You then, for some unknown reason, ignored that. I then lightly mocked/side eyed you with "It's like you got to that post and just stopped reading. I think my explanation in 178 is perfectly fine or do you not think so?" What you said earlier is that I was scummy for being combative at people for not agreeing with me and I fail to see how I'm being combative @ you when you weren't disagreeing with me?. Now maybe I was a bit annoyed that you ignored my explanation but that's not the same thing as getting mad at you for not agreeing with me.
all 178 said was you distrusted him more then you wanted him gone. While talking about how people have lives. I didnt ignore it. Was just more of the same think, distrust in the king.

You then followed it up with "d1 isn't the best time to remove the king and blind vote someone new king."

and like no one was suggesting that. My post literally said "He's not getting lynched today and that's fine" It's like you were talking at me but not actually paying attention to what was being said.
Still think d1 isnt the time in this game where you lynch the king. Doesnt matter if the king flips town or scum (unseen in our case). You would only want to eliminate a suspected bad king if you have an idea on someone that is either town or a neutral you can trust to put in place. This is something I also said in the 1st part of the day when we had the opportunity to vote for a new king and decided no king was a better play for us at the time.

Here's town Xan talking about how this could be scum posting from you. :)
Ask listo, mazer, satsu or anyone else playing if that is also something that comes from town!BN. They will say those comments are more or less NAI. Sure its possible for scum!BN, but not out of the realm for town!BN

I think being cheeky and voting sleep within half an hour of d2 starting was hilarious. I mean, maybe people felt like I was mocking them but that was never my intention.
You think its hilarious, I thought it disrespectful to the entire game saying we cant get a lynch off. You dont know the community, but decided based on 1 phase what you thought we would do. Its something that pinged me about your play.

I didn't really like your reply in 296 which basically said that I wasn't putting any effort into the game and just kinda ignoring my d1 contributions. Especially when you said "Is there anyone you are sus of?" and I was just kinda like *facepalm* Like I know you did say that you said my Morrison push was bad and ineffective, other than him being town, yes but the point was that I was actively using my voice and vote and its d1 so it's not like there's much to push on besides activity. So it felt pretty odd that you'd kinda act like I'd been doing none of that. I know you clarified/backtracked that it was ONLY about d2 but even then it just feels disjointed.
Actively using your voice on d1. These remarks were on D2. When you opened with sleep instead on putting pressure on someone you were sus of. Could have voted there and put for more effort into it when a lynch was possible. So what was it... were my remarks clarified or backtracked? In what way did they feel disjointed to you? If you say they were disjointed, why didnt you ask for further clarification from me at the time?
I mean maybe in some twisted reality you could say that I'm being combative with you b/c I'm not agreeing with the untrue things you are saying about me but you are also doing this weird goalpost move from "combative with people that don't agree with me." to "I don't like your interactions with you."
Let me make this clear, I dont like your interactions with me because they feel combative. My thoughts havent changed. Words may have shifted slightly, but the same feel is there for me. I dont like your play. Sure, combative might not have been the best description. But when you say things like "in some twisted reality" doesnt give me the warm fuzzy that you are taking people seriously in their views or opinions.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I couldn't bleed MTR if I wanted to, plus if I were to kill MTR I wouldn't delay it, I would do it as a night action. This isn't the strongest argument but I rather not die slowly because of a parental grudge
Would you make sure he was asleep when you did it too?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I actually did hunters mark and you were player b so that if Future targeted you then I would attack him.
I believe you. Risky move to use hunters mark on conversion night, but i guess MTR would say he used bear trap if he was converted.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Night 1 jail target can't be a starting cultist becaure 3pups had to be recruited on n1 in order for nightingale to die. And Val was killed by an assassin.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
of the 7 of us I think Satsu and Future are doing the least besides maybe CWE but I guess we are going with not unseen b/c he doesn't lie and ok?. I just kinda think you and listo are prob just town. I think it makes zero sense that a scum Rock would leave 3 people alive that were willing to vote him so I could kill...Xan? I know its impossible for me to be the killer so you could make the argument that that argument wouldn't make sense but then you would be accusing my scumbuddy of gamethrowing.

I'm sorry if you felt like I was making fun of you guys but lets not venge vote someone based on a misinterpreted post

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
we could just kill the MM today and I can be confirmed town since you seem unwilling to move on, listo

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
there also seems to be some false info out there or something. I was told that prince had some info that didn't clear me or made them think I was scum or something

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Vote Count:

Satsu - 1 (Rock #826)

Not Voting: BlindNinja, CWE, FutureHold, Listo95, MTR, Mazer, Satsu

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on August 2nd or when majority is reached. With 8 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
and not only did my scum team kill Xan but we bleed the only guy town reading me. Like do you 2 honestly believe that me and my scum team leave you, BN, and Future all alive?

like I said it's prob just a town win anyways but I'd rather not get voted out b/c I accidentally hurt a guys feelings and voted the other one

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I guess listo is pushing a future/rock team and me voting Satsu might feed into that but then we could just lynch Future and be done with that nonsense

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I think it is Future/BN but if you think I am scum here then vote me. Just don't vote me out because I don't see how BD wins this if I die.

Except if CWE is that one role.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Taking care of new puppy and then being a bit sick today so I haven't decided who to bleed. Catching up a bit and not sure honestly which way we should go.

I don't think mass claiming is the way to go. I only claimed because I am going to die anyway.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Be back later hopefully. Trying to set up a booth to sell boy scout popcorn and coffee for the troop.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think my claim would really make BN and Listo go "oh my God I finally see the light" or anything but if we were to massclaim the point wouldn't be to validate myself its just that for me there are some unknows and I'm curious about BN, Sats and Listo's roles and actions but on 2nd thought its prob not a good idea. Mass claiming when the game is close is normal in my neck of the woods.

I'd lean Future since that's what we all agree on.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I don't think my claim would really make BN and Listo go "oh my God I finally see the light" or anything but if we were to massclaim the point wouldn't be to validate myself its just that for me there are some unknows and I'm curious about BN, Sats and Listo's roles and actions but on 2nd thought its prob not a good idea. Mass claiming when the game is close is normal in my neck of the woods.

I'd lean Future since that's what we all agree on.
You never know who has put together what.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Not on me

Rock, just a gut feeling

Satsu, I haven't heard much

Mazer

I don't think we should mislynch me or have MTR hit an innocent person even if he is dying
So if you just have gut feelings, but don't want to hit an innocent who do you think should be pushed

Listo95

Known: Rock is not assassin or convert, MTR claims bled hunter
Likely: CWE is neut

Unknowns for me: Future, Satsu, Rock, BN

I honestly feel like best plan is to maybe lynch Future, bleed Satsu/Rock and jail (but not execute) the other. Finding both the Assassin and MM are important but if we can keep 1 of them locked down we can find the other with no converts/kills happening.

Listo95

Of course without knowing which neut CWE likely is hard to plan around him. I have him down to possibly 4 different ones, each with varying issues when it comes to danger to BD.

Listo95

EBWOP
Possibly 5 but the 5th is very unlikely based on his comment from near the start. 4th is also kind of like that but could still be possible.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Known: Rock is not assassin or convert, MTR claims bled hunter
Likely: CWE is neut

Unknowns for me: Future, Satsu, Rock, BN

I honestly feel like best plan is to maybe lynch Future, bleed Satsu/Rock and jail (but not execute) the other. Finding both the Assassin and MM are important but if we can keep 1 of them locked down we can find the other with no converts/kills happening.
I much rather get jailed than killed, I would have a better time proving my innocence. but lynching me is going to be a mislynch, I don't think my role is particularly useful rn but I rather not die

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Of course without knowing which neut CWE likely is hard to plan around him. I have him down to possibly 4 different ones, each with varying issues when it comes to danger to BD.
Hmm. So if I said I believe I've given all the hints you would need to determine who I am, what then?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Vote Count:

Not Voting: BlindNinja, CWE, FutureHold, Listo95, MTR, Mazer, Satsu, Rock #853

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on August 2nd or when majority is reached. With 8 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Does the Unseen king at the start impact the numbers?
I dont think it does or players could get kings alignment by examining starting numbers or so. I think there were only 2 neutrals in this game however.

Anyway listo knows best.

Listo95

I dont think it does or players could get kings alignment by examining starting numbers or so. I think there were only 2 neutrals in this game however.

Anyway listo knows best.
Correct. King is seperate from all starting BD/Unseen numbers.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
1 Prince
?????

1+ Sheriff
Morrison

7-8 Additional Blue Dragon Members
val
mat
3pup (before he was recruited)
rock
xan
mtr
???
???

2 Unseen
???
???

1 Neutral Killing
nightingale

2-3 Other Neutrals
jack
cwe (apparently)

Listo95

Vote: Future

This is where my head is leading me, and we have just over 5hrs until EoD.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Sorry about my absence. Yesterday was long and tiring, then i slept for 15 or so hrs.

Looks like we really havent decided on which way to go for a vote. Consensus feels like rock/future/satsu?

Rock has been active at least of the bunch.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Vote Count:

Future - 2 (Listo #881, Rock #883)

Not Voting: BlindNinja, CWE, FutureHold, MTR, Mazer, Satsu

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on August 5th or when majority is reached. With 8 players alive, majority is 5 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, there will be no elimination.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry been on puppy duty. So not paying attention. I am good with future vote. If I am going to bleed someone I need to do it. Rock? Satsu?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Sorry been on puppy duty. So not paying attention. I am good with future vote. If I am going to bleed someone I need to do it. Rock? Satsu?
Who do you think is the least town of the people left? Would be the best choice IMO.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I have gone back and forth on rock and future. Probably say satsu is least town out of who is left after those two.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Im not scum... and would also prefer not to die.
yet I'm not scum but you continue to push there. + its only you and listo that continue to scum read me so I'm not really consensus. Why is it ok for you to not want to bleed but you expect me to be bleed/lynched?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
yet I'm not scum but you continue to push there. + its only you and listo that continue to scum read me so I'm not really consensus. Why is it ok for you to not want to bleed but you expect me to be bleed/lynched?
Not pushing you. If I was, Id be calling for your head. I gave you the benefit that you've been active of the 3 that seem to be todays consensus. Im also not calling out people I want others to use actions on.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
So who do you think is scum?

Also is it even humanly possible to sleep for 15 hours?
I did wake up 2-3 times to go to the bathroom, but yes. it is very possible to sleep for extended periods of time. Happens to me once every couple of weeks based on how cyclical my life has gotten. There comes a point where the body just needs time to recover.

As I said, my POE right now is you, future, satsu. Depending on how the night goes, it may or may not shift.

Top Bottom