Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 7: Everyone Loves Listo. Except the Devil.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Why does the Robot Devil have to fight Listo while I'm not around to watch? Such is the life of the Aussie mafia player.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
This seems like town Claws at first glance but also have to take into consequence this is a Mazer game so be wary of voting for the guest of honour. Remember the CWE tribute Rajah game, there was pushback for voting for him.

I wouldn’t object to vetting him though.
I don't get how this makes Claws town. Am I missing something here?

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Oh how rude of me not to introduce myself in my first game here.
I see a few names I've encountered/played with before on other sites.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Perhaps this is my ignorance on Badger showing, yet that Claws read from them makes me a believer in possible TMI despite it being early D1.

Nightingale

Administrator
I don't get how this makes Claws town. Am I missing something here?
It's a meta thing, but I think it's probably more NAI. Claws can say shit like that as any alignment, though if listo does turn out to be red I'd probably say claws isn't aligned. Badger calling it town may be just premature from him, which I have seen him do - or it may be him trying to force a read. Psycho voting badger for this doesn't bother me.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
It's a meta thing, but I think it's probably more NAI. Claws can say shit like that as any alignment, though if listo does turn out to be red I'd probably say claws isn't aligned. Badger calling it town may be just premature from him, which I have seen him do - or it may be him trying to force a read. Psycho voting badger for this doesn't bother me.
Oh hi there! So it's a meta read if I'm understanding it correctly/

Nightingale

Administrator
Oh hi there! So it's a meta read if I'm understanding it correctly/
Yep; or I assume so anyway. Claws does some shady shit as town fairly frequently - which gives him a reputation of being sus regardless of what he is. It is absolutely early to drop him into a town or scum read with any kind of concrete feeling off of the few posts he's made, but I could see a town badger making that light read off of "oh that was sus and I hate it, so town" just as easily as a scum badger slipping TMI saying it was towny trying to comment

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Yep; or I assume so anyway. Claws does some shady shit as town fairly frequently - which gives him a reputation of being sus regardless of what he is. It is absolutely early to drop him into a town or scum read with any kind of concrete feeling off of the few posts he's made, but I could see a town badger making that light read off of "oh that was sus and I hate it, so town" just as easily as a scum badger slipping TMI saying it was towny trying to comment

That reminds me of something. Claws from what I remember is a mislunchable town from a past game. Admittedly, it was a few years ago so it might not be as applicable now than it was back then.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I get wanting to push a lynch into danger territory, but feels like at least 1 scum would be hiding there.
BREAKING NEWS!

captain obvious tells us that there'd be scum on a d1 wagon.

I don't like MTR though but regardless of his alignment, there'd def be scum on it. Although, it would be wild if you + MTR are scum and this is just you trying to poison the wagon.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Kinda reading rock's comment about getting a lynch as towny
your conclusion is correct but I feel your methodology is lacking. Having a whopping 2 games under my belt I think it's pretty obvious that a good majority of players are against d1 lynches so me being incredulous to the idea that one would happen seems NAI and makes me wonder if your town read on me is TMI.

Nightingale

Administrator
BREAKING NEWS!

captain obvious tells us that there'd be scum on a d1 wagon.

I don't like MTR though but regardless of his alignment, there'd def be scum on it. Although, it would be wild if you + MTR are scum and this is just you trying to poison the wagon.
And how do you feel about richard basically saying the same thing?

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Rock protested the concept in his first game in utterly appalled and confused, but has since just rolled over and submitted to it. So. Normal, if abhorrent.
I don't really like this post much.

I'm somewhat willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't really know/understand my position. As someone coming from a more traditional play of mafia the risk/reward of a d1 lynch isn't as big as it is here. I suspect that the reason players don't really want to lynch is b/c the risk of lynching outweighs the reward and I can understand that logic. It's not that I
rolled over and submitted
just accepted it and moved on. Acceptance is one of the stages of grief, dunno which one. So I don't really like the categorization and calling my behavior
abhorrent.
seems a little bit out of character for you.

very.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
And how do you feel about richard basically saying the same thing?
"hey look over there!" is my sorta interpretation of your post. I'm not really in love with his Bager vote but my general vibe is that Richard was scumhunting when he said 115 and 119 so I'm not very concerned

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think GC is super scummy or anything but it IS an odd coincidence that he made a joke about my joke of n1ing MTR but more likely he just saw the mtr wagon and then decided to make the joke

Nightingale

Administrator
"hey look over there!" is my sorta interpretation of your post. I'm not really in love with his Bager vote but my general vibe is that Richard was scumhunting when he said 115 and 119 so I'm not very concerned
I want to figure out why one seems to bother you and the other doesn't, because unless I am misunderstanding, you didn't like psycho's comment about MTR's wagon probably having scum? Is there something else about psycho that stood out you didn't like?

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
It's "Hey Ya"

I'm ashamed
Sorry Miss Jackson but they should’ve said Y’all sounds better. I say y’all.

I am for real though.

By the way y’all only said it seems like town Claws so far, I never hard read him this early.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

I am for real though.

By the way y’all only said it seems like town Claws so far, I never hard read him this early.
A likely story...

I'm watching you.

:squint:

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Is there something else about psycho that stood out you didn't like?
psycho is an admin on this site and I fucking hate authority figures. But also, psycho's seemed like some vague throwaway comment, Richard was citing a specific example which I feel is more in line with how some players hunt. Do you think I'm being hypocritical here? You just seem so invested.

Also the thing about psycho's read on me being possibly TMI.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Rock seems fine where I'm at. It's a good sign I don't dislike any of their posts so far.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I'm not on any wagon so to speak at the moment.

I'm pants shopping.

Currently trying on my Badger pants. They feel...meh.

Unvote: Badger
Vote: Tildey
It’s not quite the right time of year yet. Winter time the Badger fur is cosier.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
So you want to smash MTR then?
Nah. I don't like trains that form very early on in the day. I fully expect D1 to end as it usually does - with a majority of votes going towards sleep.

I could be persuaded to vote for someone who hasn't shown up/is exceedingly quiet.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I'll put some reads out there, though to help give people something to dissect and discuss:

1. Psycho666Soldier 🥴
2. Badger 🦡
3. MTR 🏈
4. Listo :coffee:
5. Clawsin 🐈
6. CRichardFoL :thumb:
7. CWE :sherlock:
8. VoidKitten 🐈‍⬛
9. Matthieu 🍆
10. llettuce 🥬
11. FutureHold 📺
12. Kryllian 🧠
13. BlindNinja :ninja:
14. Val the Moofia Boss 🐄
15. LemonDemonGirl 🍋
16. Jarrod1983 :cheers:
17. Robozerim 🐑
18. rock meets hard place 🪨
19. Nightingale 🐦
20. GrumpyCat 😾
99. Xanjori 🥶
22. Dreyski 😤
23. Tildey📺

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Yes and no.

Yes there’s a bit of meta to it so far. It’s a light read but this TMI argument (not necessarily by you) almost seems like a counter to the MTR stuff and people trying to catch me off guard like almost every D1 game I’m in.

Psycho’s early vote for me is NAI but less a fan of this Richard bloke piggybacking.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Yes and no.

Yes there’s a bit of meta to it so far. It’s a light read but this TMI argument (not necessarily by you) almost seems like a counter to the MTR stuff and people trying to catch me off guard like almost every D1 game I’m in.

Psycho’s early vote for me is NAI but less a fan of this Richard bloke piggybacking.
I'll be honest. It was your unexpected town lean on Claws at the time I saw it. Though I've been told that those sort of reads are part of your playstyle, so maybe it's not as incriminating at 1st glance regarding your slot.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I'll be honest. It was your unexpected town lean on Claws at the time I saw it. Though I've been told that those sort of reads are part of your playstyle, so maybe it's not as incriminating at 1st glance regarding your slot.
In Badger's defense, I've yet to feel any Claws red flags from any post. Am I a Claws read expert? No. Has that EVER stopped me? Also no.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I am trying to figure out if Listo was trying to hint that no one is being eliminated on D1. Or if it was just him adding the typical Listo flavor.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I want to see what happens if Listo is yeeted.
I'm shocked votes work on Listo. As Badger already said (and I hinted at pregame) in my tribute game, votes on me were self-votes. When someone voted on me again, they got 2 on them.

Fun times...

Listo95

I'm shocked votes work on Listo. As Badger already said (and I hinted at pregame) in my tribute game, votes on me were self-votes. When someone voted on me again, they got 2 on them.

Fun times...
Maybe something bad happens when Listo dies.

Claws

Mastermind
psycho is an admin on this site and I fucking hate authority figures. But also, psycho's seemed like some vague throwaway comment, Richard was citing a specific example which I feel is more in line with how some players hunt. Do you think I'm being hypocritical here? You just seem so invested.

If you hate authority figures why not vk he owns site :squint:

Claws

Mastermind
Nah. I don't like trains that form very early on in the day. I fully expect D1 to end as it usually does - with a majority of votes going towards sleep.
We should all just vote him for this prove him wrong with his own lynch:rofl:

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I'll put some reads out there, though to help give people something to dissect and discuss:

1. Psycho666Soldier 🥴
2. Badger 🦡
3. MTR 🏈
5. Clawsin 🐈
8. VoidKitten 🐈‍⬛
9. Matthieu 🍆
10. llettuce 🥬
11. FutureHold 📺
12. Kryllian 🧠
15. LemonDemonGirl 🍋
17. Robozerim 🐑
19. Nightingale 🐦
20. GrumpyCat 😾
99. Xanjori 🥶
22. Dreyski 😤
23. Tildey📺
Brilliant reads, bravo.

Listo95

If you gimmick, you should be posting extolling the greatest deed you just did in each post you make. Put what Mazer plans to add to shame.
The Voice of Listo does that for Listo. But Listo can state his lesser known deeds.

Like that one time Listo saved an entire planet by preventing an asteroid from hitting it that would’ve killed all life.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The Voice of Listo does that for Listo. But Listo can state his lesser known deeds.

Like that one time Listo saved an entire planet by preventing an asteroid from hitting it that would’ve killed all life.
Okay, I actually laughed out loud.

Listo95

Okay, I actually laughed out loud.
Listo serves the people.

Let us not forget the time Listo brought joy to a village that knew nothing but death and destruction. Listo stopped the all the devastation there and gave the people joy for the first time in their lives.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Listo serves the people.

Let us not forget the time Listo brought joy to a village that knew nothing but death and destruction. Listo stopped the all the devastation there and gave the people joy for the first time in their lives.
But how did Listo stop the devastation?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I see a few names I've encountered/played with before on other sites.
Hiya. Nice to meet you and looking forward to playing with you. If you see references to the House of MTR that is me and my family that is playing. Tildey is my wife and Future is my son. My oldest child is not playing this game. A bonus child of mine llettuce is playing however.

Nightingale

Administrator

I did actually, yes. Sure - psycho didn't give any like, scientific reasoning - but at the end of the day both comments say the same thing in a different way.... and the whole "BREAKING NEWS, captain obvious.." made it seem like your issue was with him bothering to say it at all, not that you disliked how he'd gone about it.

And I left the MTR wagon because void gained enough votes for my vote to put him in the lead.

Nightingale

Administrator
Well, technically it was CWE unvoting MTR and voting whoever it was he picked - that dropped MTR to a point where my vote was no longer keeping him ahead, but my vote on void would put him ahead

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

1. Psycho666Soldier 🥴
2. Badger 🦡
3. MTR 🏈
5. Clawsin 🐈
8. VoidKitten 🐈‍⬛
9. Matthieu 🍆
10. llettuce 🥬
11. FutureHold 📺
12. Kryllian 🧠
15. LemonDemonGirl 🍋
17. Robozerim 🐑
19. Nightingale 🐦
20. GrumpyCat 😾
99. Xanjori 🥶
22. Dreyski 😤
23. Tildey📺
I like football

I just realized the game started today. Now to figure out who was the last person who killed/lynched me...

Oh, now I remember! Blind Ninja, fellow scum extraordinaire, turned sided with town against fellow scum! Get that traitor!

Vote: Blind Ninja

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

1. Psycho666Soldier 🥴
2. Badger 🦡
3. MTR 🏈
5. Clawsin 🐈
8. VoidKitten 🐈‍⬛
9. Matthieu
10. llettuce 🥬
11. FutureHold 📺
12. Kryllian 🧠
14. Val the Moofia Boss
15. LemonDemonGirl 🍋
16. Jarrod1983
17. Robozerim
19. Nightingale 🐦
20. GrumpyCat 😾
99. Xanjori 🥶
22. Dreyski 😤
23. Tildey📺
🐄🍆🐑:cheers:

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'll give CRichard points for the mindmeld. If it was meant as a bandwagon move I don't think he'd have like 4 posts hammering the point home before referring to my post as a mindmeld.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Hiya. Nice to meet you and looking forward to playing with you. If you see references to the House of MTR that is me and my family that is playing. Tildey is my wife and Future is my son. My oldest child is not playing this game. A bonus child of mine llettuce is playing however.
don’t forget you tend to die in your sleep

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
your conclusion is correct but I feel your methodology is lacking. Having a whopping 2 games under my belt I think it's pretty obvious that a good majority of players are against d1 lynches so me being incredulous to the idea that one would happen seems NAI and makes me wonder if your town read on me is TMI.
It wasn't because of your attitude, it's how you played on it. I think if you were scum you'd be more apt to throw out a vote and stoke the flames. Just shrugging and sort of kicking some dirt on the flames without diverting attention elsewhere just seems like town who isn't bothered to try yet.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him

I am for real though.

Any other feels at the moment?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him

1. Psycho666Soldier 🥴
2. Badger 🦡
3. MTR 🏈
5. Clawsin 🐈
8. VoidKitten 🐈‍⬛
9. Matthieu 🍆
10. llettuce 🥬
11. FutureHold 📺
12. Kryllian 🧠
15. LemonDemonGirl 🍋
17. Robozerim 🐑
19. Nightingale 🐦
20. GrumpyCat 😾
99. Xanjori 🥶
22. Dreyski 😤
23. Tildey📺
Are you saying you're a dick or that you're hung?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I still want to yeet Listo consequences be damned, but I am all for testing a new law.

Vote: Future

Sorry bb. We aren't as close as we used to be.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I still want to yeet Listo consequences be damned, but I am all for testing a new law.

Vote: Future

Sorry bb. We aren't as close as we used to be.
Oh My God Reaction GIF

Top Bottom