Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 7: Everyone Loves Listo. Except the Devil.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Lora has been less involved in general, but his refusal to sign up on rajah isn't because he's a diva =p
I ran him off with that fake poison, that’s it isn’t it? (I know it isn’t but humour me).

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’ve ran off virm, Randolph, Rip (please come back) but @Jarrod1983 is still fighting and @Mazer where we keep misaccusing each other. @Claws too I guess but he hates everyone.

Listo95

@Listo95 and I work in groceries. We hate everyone too.
Listo focuses all his hatred into helping the unfortunate.

One time Listo ran a soup kitchen all alone while also providing all the ingredients and cooking all the food for the homeless for a week straight with no rest.

Listo95

Listo focuses all his hatred into helping the unfortunate.

One time Listo ran a soup kitchen all alone while also providing all the ingredients and cooking all the food for the homeless for a week straight with no rest.
EBWOP

Listo focuses all of Listo’s hatred*

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Did @VoidKitten go on a website killing spree and murder Rajah as well. It’s down lol.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I don't like solving on d1 and of course i'm defensive when some random guy gives me 4 votes d1. I mean I can't even tell who is shitposting and who is being serious this phase. To me it feels like someone decided to either mix things up or is going off of a gut feeling
:squint:

Kryllian

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
Listo is such a kind soul that he wants no one dying this phase.

Listo will be at work until after day ends if Listo did the timing right. Listo will get vote out for person who needs Listo’s Salvation the most now to be safe.
Vote: Kryllian

Once Listo managed to actually speak to Mother Nature and got her to stop all terrible nature for an entire week.

Wow, what a kind soul you are.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
D1 can be solvy though or at the very least can be looked back on later to see how things went and analysed to see how things go. Just putting it off as “ah well D1, doesn’t mean anything” seems a bit lame.

Also wouldn’t be surprised if this was one of those “D1 is immunity” things. There is devilry/role madness.
Knowing Mazer, he wants blood on d1. While he usually supports no lynch on d1 he likes forcing the pressure on players with this vote setup(no maj required). Which I think is clear by pretty much all of his last few games featuring that vote setup.

I expect the devilry will largely come in the form of writeup obfuscation.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Why don't you like solving on D1?
My issue with that post was that he spent so much energy explaining that. I feel like as town he's usually more dgaf and shitposty. I guess the sudden vote mass could warrant this reaction, but eh.

Kryllian

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
Ok, the vote buttons are cool, gotta remember to use those. Found the ISO and post count.

Is there a timer that says how long we have left in this phase?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Cautiously liking that Void is trying to pull more out of Future instead of using his reservations to bury him.

Maybe less of a good look if Future is scum but I also feel a bit like the interaction wouldn't take place in thread of that's the case.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If I understood correctly it's not one in three, it's one in four. This statistic includes the person who is being voted.
In case no one else confirmed, this is the full part of Abbi's Law. The first wagon to 3 votes either has 1 scum on the wagon or the person being wagoned is scum.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Badger seems better so far. Think he's giving reads without pushing any specific agenda or being overly defensive which is generally a good look for him.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
So... if we look at people under 5 posts

4. Val
3. Robo, Kryllian
2. Jarrod
1. LDG
0. Xan

By your own admission, you should be someone on the chopping block today
What's your take on voting lurkers today and this pool of people? You're normally pretty quick to go after lurkers and just singling out LDG here, while in-character, seems a bit like overlooking the rest to dog on LDG.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
A lot of similar reads, MTR seems townish to me (so far), Psycho and you have been pushing me, which is usually a town tell, not too sure on Badger, it's a tad unusual that he is badgering me all phase but it might be a bit of bias there. Val has only made one post but i get strong town vibes off of it

Already did but other than you I would say Psycho, he pushed me but he kinda stopped pushing
This is kind of a quick flip. Considering I was gone and even said I had to catch up on the thread, and there was only one post between these two, what changed here?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
yes? I didn't really like the Future pile-on. I guess you could argue that Val is town b/c her reasoning is pretty awful and seems unconcerned with how they come across but if Future does flip town we should just give Val a pass for contributing to a mislynch? I think Future's reaction is pretty normal. Could maybe argue that he's scum and angry that he's gonna be the days lynch but I'm not super convinced about that.

I know I said that Richard seems town to me but it's not really impossible that he comes in, argues rule of 3, and then does nothing else. I'd be interested in she's what else he does when he starts posting again.
It's not rule of 3

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
My issue with that post was that he spent so much energy explaining that. I feel like as town he's usually more dgaf and shitposty. I guess the sudden vote mass could warrant this reaction, but eh.
I mean when it is between dying d1 or having a chance to not die, I take not trying to die

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Badger seems better than when I voted them. I can see a town perspective on their part on town leaning Claws by meta apparently.
Also, Xan is way too forgettable. I'm aware using 1 past game isn't the most accurate way to read a player, yet if I don't remember a player it's probably not for a good reason.
CRichard and me mindmelding again

Though I'm a bit paranoid that I was giving Cape a lot of credit last game for playing towny and then they ended up being scum. But I think the fact CRichard has been on a similar wavelength with some thoughts is ultimately a good look.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Mtr(1) - Future
Xan (3)- Kryll, matt, cwe
listo(2) - voidkitten, robo
psych (1)- badger
matt (1) -dreyski
vk (2) -bn, claws
rock (1)-llettuce
badger(1)- jarrod
future (8)- vk, Jay,gc, val, crich
Grumpy (2)- psych, night
jarrod (1) - rock
kryll (1)- Listo
Blind (1)- ldg

Kryllian

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
Mtr(1) - Future
Xan (3)- Kryll, matt, cwe
listo(2) - voidkitten, robo
psych (1)- badger
matt (1) -dreyski
vk (2) -bn, claws
rock (1)-llettuce
badger(1)- jarrod
future (8)- vk, Jay,gc, val, crich
Grumpy (2)- psych, night
jarrod (1) - rock
kryll (1)- Listo
Blind (1)- ldg
Ok am I missing something? VoidKitten (VK) is being credited with votes on both Listo and Future?

Excluding the "jay" vote that's 21 votes but I only see 20 players listed. So either that's a typo or they have a double vote and 3 players aren't voting yet, MTR, Xanj, and Tildey.

It's possible that "Jay" is one of those 3.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Rajah is a slow site been deteriorating over the years but generally the few we have are tight-knit. Quality over quantity.

I’m going to run my Mazer tribute game because it should be there and will tag on Discord and Rajah in the hope at least old and new guys sow up. At least try and breathe some life for a while as Mazer deserves it.
I think she's referring to the fact that Rip, one of the most vocal against the new site, didn't even play despite signing up when Jarrod almost immediately hosted a game on Rajah. So what's even the point?

This isn't me saying don't run any games on Rajah, but it shows that the complaints aren't backed by any real conviction and is a shame it has to be that petty.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If I'm reading the votes right, we have 3 on sleep and 9 on Future. Xan is the next highest player with votes

If we're trying to hammer to avoid penalties, we're pretty much stuck voting Future.

I don't really like the way Grumpy has mostly focused on how to maneuver votes, but I'm not sure any of it is actually scum indicative. Future, on the other hand, hasn't had a great reaction to the votes and I don't really like how floaty his reads seem to be.

I also still feel iffy about Claws, but don't think that happens today.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I think she's referring to the fact that Rip, one of the most vocal against the new site, didn't even play despite signing up when Jarrod almost immediately hosted a game on Rajah. So what's even the point?

This isn't me saying don't run any games on Rajah, but it shows that the complaints aren't backed by any real conviction and is a shame it has to be that petty.
That’s kinda the point I was trying to make but half-destroyed right now. Same with Hey Ya the other night and came out as Hey Y’all. I once said the same thing with Voodoo Chilli instead of Voodoo Chile! Mistakes were made!

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I also don't feel good about running Xan up without any posts. He'll become readable of he does post.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Sigh if you want to hammer why couldn’t we have hammered the inactives? This is a terrible mistake and Ray really wasted a good ability on me

Claws

Mastermind
"iFfY"
Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Do we think all of jays votes count or is that devilry i mean obv hard to tell right now was curious if that abuility would possibly put fake votes up for ppl to flock to it on the other hand not sure how that would help town or in a d1 scenario if its not a 1x likely jay will decide every lynch as ppl will just blindly follow like sheeple.

I still think vk is the safer bet or god forbid i join the sleep crew which jay is likely not apart of

Claws

Mastermind
My other question is who is jay can he be on the same train as the votes or is he a non voter

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
"iFfY"
Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Do we think all of jays votes count or is that devilry i mean obv hard to tell right now was curious if that abuility would possibly put fake votes up for ppl to flock to it on the other hand not sure how that would help town or in a d1 scenario if its not a 1x likely jay will decide every lynch as ppl will just blindly follow like sheeple.

I still think vk is the safer bet or god forbid i join the sleep crew which jay is likely not apart of
Even if the Jay votes are fake I still get lynched with 4 votes to me

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Mtr(1) - crich
Xan (2)- Kryll, cwe
listo(1) - robo
psych (1)- badger
matt (1) -dreyski
vk (2) -bn, claws
rock (1)-llettuce
badger(1)- jarrod
future (8)- vk, Jay,gc, val, night,
Grumpy (1)- psych,
jarrod (1) - rock
kryll (1)- Listo
sleep (3) - mtr, future, matt

Day 1 End

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Mtr(1) - crich
Xan (2)- Kryll, cwe
listo(1) - robo
psych (1)- badger
matt (1) -dreyski
vk (2) -bn, claws
rock (1)-llettuce
badger(1)- jarrod
future (9)- vk, Jay,gc, val, night, psych
jarrod (1) - rock
kryll (1)- Listo
sleep (3) - mtr, future, matt

The Fists of Listo advanced. Hollywood's Jay Baruchel prompted them to action. And they knew they needed to strike the Devil's forces at its strategic core. That crafty old tempter trainer Screwtape was in their sights.

"You may strike me down, but others will heed my words!"

Jay Baruchel
advanced on him. "BY THE GOODNESS OF LISTO, I STRIKE AT THEE!"

With a demonic howl of pain, the spirit of Screwtape exited this mortal plane.

Futurehold has been eliminated. He was Screwtape-Scum Deceiver.

It is now Night 1. No game talk in thread. All actions must be in within 24 hours. If you have a voluntary action and you are choosing to hold, please let me know

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter

I think Rip had a family matter that took him out of playing. Not sure if he'd play one now but at the time he had more important things to tend to.

I think there's room for both, I'll always love Rajah but am looking forward to hosting one here for people who haven't played a game of mine yet.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I think Rip had a family matter that took him out of playing. Not sure if he'd play one now but at the time he had more important things to tend to.

I think there's room for both, I'll always love Rajah but am looking forward to hosting one here for people who haven't played a game of mine yet.
Which is totally fair and not at all meant to be an indictment of Rip. Just his argument for the "detriment" of FoS and the way he approached it. I still love the dude.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Which is totally fair and not at all meant to be an indictment of Rip. Just his argument for the "detriment" of FoS and the way he approached it. I still love the dude.
Rip much love to the Schnapps old Abe Simpson old school bastard is like Garth in Wayne’s World. Fears change.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Bonus prize awarded to whoever gives Badger the best happy birthday wish

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Happy Birthday Badger! My creative juices are drained today to try and compete for the best, but I'm gonna take an extra big hit of my bowl for you. Maybe if I blow hard enough you'll catch the contact.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

Yeah as much as he is against this site he had something big happen during the last game he signed up for.

I like the idea of bouncing between here and Rajah. I like some of the features we have over here that we don't have over there but Rajah will always be an online home for me so nice to play games there.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I love rajah and will always post there.

But vk has gone out of his way to set up this as a space where we can set up and shape the best way feasible. And he's done it out of his own time and resources.

Hosting my games here moving forward

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER! HAPPYBIRTHDAYBADGER!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Cheers fellows!

I may have collapsed into a bar stool on my way out for a cigarette but didn’t vomit and made my way up the road safely. Enjoying my hangover Lorne and tattie scone roll.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Was going to upload a pic with my AEW title present but photo too large for this site. Booooo!

LemonDemonGirl

Lost Wolf
Some careers damn near require a college degree. But for the most part, not really.

Figure out what you want to do, then research that field to see if college matters or not.
I literally JUST want to draw, that's it. But I've had several people say I draw like a little kid or like a caveman so idk.
Also, I will likely be kicked out of the class because I drew a troll during *ahem* still life class.
I also had a heavily modified school program so I don't think going to college will help my mental health.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I literally JUST want to draw, that's it. But I've had several people say I draw like a little kid or like a caveman so idk.
Also, I will likely be kicked out of the class because I drew a troll during *ahem* still life class.
I also had a heavily modified school program so I don't think going to college will help my mental health.
1st and foremost, you need to look after your well being. Mental health is just as important as physical health.

Who cares what people say you draw like. Plenty of famous artist have styles that are unmatched. If you bring something different to the table, maybe you'll be well known.

As far as a career that is based in drawing, you can look towards animation and see what is needed to pursue a career in something like that. Unless you just want to do stills and hope people buy them.

LemonDemonGirl

Lost Wolf
1st and foremost, you need to look after your well being. Mental health is just as important as physical health.

Who cares what people say you draw like. Plenty of famous artist have styles that are unmatched. If you bring something different to the table, maybe you'll be well known.

As far as a career that is based in drawing, you can look towards animation and see what is needed to pursue a career in something like that. Unless you just want to do stills and hope people buy them.
Yeah I'm scared I'll need to up my anxiety meds intake if go to college.
I'm actually thinking of pursueing animation so I can post stuff on Newgrounds/Youtube/whatever. I'll likely start out with short shitposts and the like, but I'd like to learn how to do stuff like this
Also, the second one has a heartbreaking accurate depiction of someone with anxiety.

Listo95

Listo wishes the Badger the best birthday in the universe.

Did you know Listo has made a Badger sanctuary where all Badgers can live freely with no issues.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
About dead on my feet. Really want to go home but staying out to be there for my friend who circumstances need the support. The Indian meal we’re about to have hopefully will help as commuting to office tomorrow.

Nightingale

Administrator
Belated happy birthday badger! Hope you had a badgerific day =)

And LDG - you could look into taking college courses online perhaps. Could try signing up for just one and seeing how it works for you even. That said - I think the necessity of college is greatly inflated and would really only consider it myself to take specific classes for learning particular things I was interested in rather than trying to gain a degree.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
If I was to judge on wishes, Matthieu bright colours way too many for my head and glad I’m not an epileptic lol. But also appreciate the love and effort xx

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Dreyski had some great thought and input.

Love them all and also small shout to Psycho. Wish I had some of that bowl but short supply lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
If @Mazer is actually judging the wishes, happy to leave it with my Paul Mazeman advocate.

night 1 summation: begin day 2

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
The Forces of Evil were frustrated after their loss. But since Listo had been frustrating their plans for years, they knew their only path to end their pains was through Listo’s forces.

Unsurprisingly, Psycho666Soldier had ideas. Tracing his 666 tattoo, he gained power from Hell and invoked a powerful spell.

Mordin Solus was a model Solarian Scientist. He ran all the variables, and sent his drones to Psych’s location

Listo walked through the battlefield. In the haze of battle it was hard to determine the shape of things. He saw Badger on the field, and said to him “Come friend. Let us engage in the good work.” Listo carefully observed Badger’s efforts.

Iron Bull had stopped for a brief respite at the Pub. The battlelust was now upon him. He made a charge at Kryllian and blasted him for devastating damage.

Jay Baruchel was in the foxhole, but took some time to discuss mtr “It’s just that he’s ALWAYS SO mtr. Nobody loves their house that much? Amirite?. As he saw mtr on the field, he cast him a stern glance”

Toothless sped from the sky, determined to strike. Although the field was covered in hellfire and fog, he was able to spot dreyski,

Jackie Daytona landed and reverted to normal form. He had a toothpick and was wearing blue jeans, so everyone realized it was just a normal human thing to do. He saw Badger “Ah perhaps I’ll take up residence with the Birthday chap”. As he spent the evening with Badger, he got a little parched. Fortunately, Badger was there to give him a bite.

The Robot Devil laughed to himself. He had decided the Blind Ninja needed to ride with the Devil, so he showed him what Robot Hell looked like. Blind Ninja was paralyzed by the experience.

Mom used her vast corporate resources to seize all of Blind Ninja’s resources. He was drowned in legal discovery.

Flemeth reverted from her dragon form and landed as an elderly lady next to xan and listo. She stared into their eyes. And the world was a blur around them.

The Corporate Music Tycoon was enraged by free concerts he was seeing. Where was the profit in it? As he fumed, CWE saw him and decided to take the opportunity. Unfortunately CWE was sober, and Corporate Music Execs are always armed. The CMT fired his devilish pistol at CWE, and sent his soul to Robot Hell.

CWE has been eliminated. He was Mordin Solus-Town Doc

But the CMT wasn’t done. Badger had led him on a trail the day previous. And he followed it to the perfect spot. Finding Badger napping after a birthday feast, he aimed the hellfire pistol, and cast Badger down.

Badger has been eliminated.

He was Jay Baruchel-Town Lynch Driver

Jackie Daytona
waited. And then crawled out from under Badger’s body. “Well if that’s how they celebrate birthdays here, I shall take mine elsewhere.” As he staggered off, he wiped his mouth. “Ah, seems a bit of indigestion….”

Jennifer Lawrence knew Apocalyptic scenes all too well. Her work on The Hunger Games (as well as her work on No Hard Feelings-obviously) had prepared her for this moment. In the Apocalypse, resources are scarce. And Jennifer could not justify sharing with Tildey. An arrow delivered this message.

Tildey has been eliminated. She was The Warden-Town JOAT.

The battle raged on. The Robot Devil launched hellfire at the town’s dam. Listo tried to plug each hole, but water kept coming. The forces of Good and Evil had each bloodied each other.

But the real battle was just beginning.

Active Players

1. Psycho666Soldier
2. MTR
3. Listo
4. Clawsin
5. CRichardFoL
6. VoidKitten
7. Matthieu
8. llettuce
9 Kryllian
10. BlindNinja
11. Val the Moofia Boss
12. LemonDemonGirl
13. Jarrod1983
14. Robozerim
15. rock meets hard place
16. Nightingale
17. GrumpyCat
18. Xanjori
19. Dreyski

In Cyborg Purgatory
Future-Screwtape-Scum Deceiver
CWE-Mordin Solus-Town Doc
Badger-Jay Baruchel-Town Lynch Driver
Tildey-The Warden-Town JOAT

With 19 active players, hammer is 9

Begin Day 2

Last edited:
Game Event Day 2

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
GAME EVENT:

A powerful force looked out from their Hollywood Mansion. They had not yet made their presence felt. They scoffed at the notions of good evil. What they cared about was entertainment.

They decided to bring Future back into the game.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Well... known scum back

Curious as to Badgers mechanic with Lynch Driver... how often could he use it? was it always 4? or did he have to use 1-4 before getting them again?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Okay lets see.

Psycho666Soldier - Powerful ability?
Mordin - Doctor
Listo - Tracker
Iron Bull - RB? Silence? Restriction?
Jay - Vote Things to MTR
Toothless - Something on Dreyski. May have been cut off?
Jackie - Watcher - May have info here.
Devil - Roleblock
Mom - Vote Stuff on BN?
Flemeth - Bus Drive
CMT - Two kills
Jennifer - SK or Inactivity Vig

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Okay lets see.

Psycho666Soldier - Powerful ability?
Mordin - Doctor
Listo - Tracker
Iron Bull - RB? Silence? Restriction?
Jay - Vote Things to MTR
Toothless - Something on Dreyski. May have been cut off?
Jackie - Watcher - May have info here.
Devil - Roleblock
Mom - Vote Stuff on BN?
Flemeth - Bus Drive
CMT - Two kills
Jennifer - SK or Inactivity Vig
Guess I can try to vote and see if MOM is a vote thing

Vote: Future

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
its not a vig b/c its yellow but yeah could be inactivity and I think Nightingale said Mazer likes to make inactivity killers yellow wich would be funny if she is j-law

Nightingale

Administrator
Wait... Mazer said majority is 10 but we didn't hit majority yesterday, wouldn't it be 9 now then?

My understanding of the writeup:

Town character Mordin Solus did ??? to Psycho
Town character Listo copped or watched Badger
Town character Iron Bull roleblocked Kryllian
Town character Jay might have tracked MTR?
Town character Toothless watched or tracked Dreyski
Town character Jackie hid behind Badger?
Scum character Robot Devil roleblocked Blind Ninja
Scum character Mom roleblocked Blind Ninja (seems redundant but I have no other way to interpret these two actions)
Scum character Flemeth roleblocked Xan and Listo?
Scum character Corporate Music Tycoon killed CWE (Mordin Solus, doc)
Scum character CMT killed Badger (Jay)
3rd party character Jennifer Lawrence killed Tildey (Warden, town JOAT)

Top Bottom