Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 7: Everyone Loves Listo. Except the Devil.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
BlindNinja if you believe the hosts was visited by 2 scum roles, which I would imagine would be put to better use visiting townies.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
This is actually a decent catch and seems like a decent look for Blind
On this note, I do kinda feel the fluidity from Richard is maybe too spontaneous there to be scummy. Like he literally just said void seems fine and then says this and I think most scum who declared a read will float that a little longer

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I should add that GC saying they're cleared after the Future flip feels that they want to rely on the cred of voting Future, than solve. That gave me a bad feeling at the time, which is exacerbated from helping to flip the Robo train as town.

Vote: GrumpyCat
I'm fine with this.
To be honest I'm a bit pocketed by this, especially if I'm right about Grumpy

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Maybe less so if Kryll is scum, but I'm not sure I buy what Matthieu is selling from how much I've read. I feel if Kryll popped a bpv instead of being roleblocked, him surviving an attack would be made more obvious.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote:
Vote: Kryllian
PoE slot, and if there is incriminating mech on them then bringing them to LyLo isn't a good idea.
Actually what made you switch so quickly here? You say you saw the mech already, so why wasn't this weighed against your feelings for Grumpy?

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Actually what made you switch so quickly here? You say you saw the mech already, so why wasn't this weighed against your feelings for Grumpy?
I figured the mech on Kryll wasn't a greencheck, and they were also in my PoE before the whole situation went down.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Ngl, I prefer being able to claim night actions in thread. I'm new to having to rely on host communication to figure out the night actions.
It's something that I think is mostly unique to Rajah and now FoS. It's how I learned to play mafia, but it's definitely an acquired taste. Not all games are played that way, though, just depends onto he gamerunner.

I've been actively trying to make a hybrid style that allows for night action writeups as well as some form of claiming, but it's hard to sort out

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I figured the mech on Kryll wasn't a greencheck, and they were also in my PoE before the whole situation went down.
Did you think the mech before that was a green check? Because my point was that if you were aware of the mech when you voted Grumpy that I would think you would have weighed in on Kryll in some capacity before being questioned about it.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Did you think the mech before that was a green check? Because my point was that if you were aware of the mech when you voted Grumpy that I would think you would have weighed in on Kryll in some capacity before being questioned about it.
If it was a greencheck, the way Kryll's train formed was weird. So that's why it didn't look like a greencheck at the time, and may have been a red cop check for all I knew. Which apparently wasn't the case.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
How do you feel about Val considering the timing of his vote on Void?
I've gone back and forth. I've thought he was scum for a while and then there was something (I forget what atm) that made me think town but it's also possible that he's scum that knew there wasn't a guilty and avoided it.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I've been following on my phone at work today. I have a little time before game night begins tonight so I'll add what I can.

As far as Matt assumption i was the target of a town kill and got off with a BPV, my role card does not tell me I have a BPV so either it was gifted to me, without notice, or there's more at play than the action summaries are stating. The person I used my night action on is not the one listed in the summary. Neither my target, nor the one it says I targeted were noted in other actions from what I can tell. So someone is messing with something.

I suspect there are day actions in play that aren't being explicitly revealed by the mod. We know some people have day actions from the mod announcements but others may be triggered by posting a key word, or phrase. I've noted at least one post that might explain my supposed BPV but haven't had a chance to compare with the day 2 activity to see if that might have affected someone last night.
I can't help but feel the perspective pushed in this post is town considering how explicit it is with certain wording. I guess the bpv argument could be seen as kinda iffy but eh.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Ok, I got to page 14, but my brain is mushing out. I'll try to be back before I fall asleep but no promises

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Upon reflection. I haven't hated Night's posts today, so perhaps I was hard tunneling on one post when that can easily have a towny explanation on which of Rock or I is scummier from their perspective.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

Void (3) - BN, val, Listo
Grump (6) - psych, claws, Dreyski, Nightingale, Matthieu, Lettuce
Matt (3) -grump, Jarrod, CRichard
CRichard (2) - Void, LDG
Nightingale (2) - Rock, Kryllian

Non-Voters: MTR

Hammer is 9

I believe this is correct.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
We have what 15 hours last time I checked? The fact that we get penalised with no hammer means reading into runaway trains might be misleading,.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
LDG posted scum rolecard from voting me. Good grief, the scum are outing themselves left and right, it's leaving me in stitches.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
And you voted the one person who has nothing to lose. That's your 1st and only mistake you'll make this game LDG.

Nightingale

Administrator
That vote from LDG is completely NAI. There's a possibility I'm wrong about her being town, but she doesn't play how you would expect

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
LDG has a proven scum rolecard from voting me, they're scrambling as I'm calling them out.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
LDG I won't campaign for your elimination tomorrow if you take your vote off me. You have 14 hours.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Oh btw, LDG was voting Void before voting me. I thought that if they voted Void, they shouldn't vote me because I'm town if Void isn't. Perspective slip go brrr.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Not my fault you posted your red rolecard voting me.
I mean, I don't think a vote on you is that peculiar. I almost voted you, if Matt hadn't been ousted telling lies about having info on Kryl I would have probably been looking right at you.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I mean, I don't think a vote on you is that peculiar. I almost voted you, if Matt hadn't been ousted telling lies about having info on Kryl I would have probably been looking right at you.
That's fine with me. Matt was never one of my town leans anyway.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not going to be the one murdering in my sleep tonight anyway.
Just a hint, if you don't want Scum after you, then be QUIET and don't attract attention.
No comeback because you're scum. I'm getting you eliminated tomorrow barring a miracle.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Did...did you not see my clarification posts? I didn't tell any lies and I was working off of more than just the write-ups.

You're a smart player, so I'm surprised you missed it given how prominent it was in terms of this day's discussion so far and the fact that it's had multiple players comment on it.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Did...did you not see my clarification posts? I didn't tell any lies and I was working off of more than just the write-ups.

You're a smart player, so I'm surprised you missed it given how prominent it was in terms of this day's discussion so far and the fact that it's had multiple players comment on it.
Yeah, not sure how I feel. You seemed very assured and then poof at Dreyski's word you're like awww forget it.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
The write-up stated that Kryllian was attacked by Iron Bull for 'devastating damage'. I read that as an attack from a vigilante or some other town aligned role and convinced myself that it meant that Kryllian was likely to be a serial killer or scum godfather who had a bullet proof vest.

I now know that I was mistaken in that belief, though as I have stated many times I did not come to the conclusion that I did based solely off of the write-up.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Pretty sure all of the LDG stuff is NAI.

She will threaten to self vote and self vote when people call her scum. It's to be expected.

She will do this as town and scum.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The write-up stated that Kryllian was attacked by Iron Bull for 'devastating damage'. I read that as an attack from a vigilante or some other town aligned role and convinced myself that it meant that Kryllian was likely to be a serial killer or scum godfather who had a bullet proof vest.

I now know that I was mistaken in that belief, though as I have stated many times I did not come to the conclusion that I did based solely off of the write-up.
I believe this. As much as I don't want to because you have been in multiple games like this and BPVs almost always are called out in the writeup. I can see the logic flow and can see Matthieu jumping on this.

So scummy, but probably just town.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Anyone normally threatening to 1v1 LDG is automatically scum because she is the most low hanging of fruit.

But CRich doesn't know her so I won't pass judgement on that.

I don't like the idea of demanding a 1v1, just like Grumpy suggested a Thunderdome. It almost tries to frame the day around specific events.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Anyone normally threatening to 1v1 LDG is automatically scum because she is the most low hanging of fruit.

I don't like the idea of demanding a 1v1, just like Grumpy suggested a Thunderdome. It almost tries to frame the day around specific events.
I'm an exception to being auto scum for trying to 1v1 LDG? That's news to me.
I'm also new to this site.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I'm an exception to being auto scum for trying to 1v1 LDG? That's news to me.
I'm also new to this site.
Which is why I am not advocating your death for 1v1 LDG :p

Kryllian would get the same pass. Rock too maybe. I know LDG took a break from games so not sure if he played with her before.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
@GrumpyCat Do you actually have a reason for suspecting Matthieu? It seems the "vote me and Matthieu or Nightingale" thing came out of nowhere with no build up. And then later you vote Matthieu seemingly in retaliation to the Kryll info? Why did you want Matthieu in the first place?
I played a lot of games with Matthieu and for me he is one of easiest players to read. By day3 I am right about him like 80% of a time. I mean I was wrong last time when he was a hunter but i cant be wrong twice, thats a no.

I don't have a mechanical info on him. Also wanted to give Nightingale a chance for redempion arc. She refused so.

Unvote:
Vote: Nightingale

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

Better to do such thing once then day and day again, because if doesnt get mechanically cleared I am tunneled.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Trying to catch up again.

I am going to say that vote from LDG is totally NAI. Going to give CRich a pass on that since he doesn't know all of us but not a fan of him still going after her after more than one person pointed out that her vote is NAI.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So I am struggling here. I hate it when I get sick in an active game. Playing catch up is just a pain and trying to absorb stuff and get reads. Ugh.

Looks like we are going with GC. I know I need to vote but going to try to read a bit more before I lay one day. I am fine with going with the majority at this point so we can get the hammer. When is the end of day? I am thinking i still have some time.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Void (3) - BN, val, listo

Grump (6) - psych, claws, dreyski, night, matt, lletty

Matt (2) -jarrod, crich

Crich (2)– vk, lDG

Night (3) – rock, kryll, grump

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Placing my vote but if we want to hammer people will need to move votes around.

Vote: Grumpy

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
At this point if you were scum I feel like they'd be telling you to lay low a bit more because you are attracting attention but you keep at it so who knows.
Feels more like he's being a distraction, so the trains ahead might be the right way to go

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

Grump (8) - psych, claws, dreyski, night, matt, lletty, mtr, LDG

Matt (2) -jarrod, crich

Crich (1)– vk

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

Grump (9) - psych, claws, dreyski, night, matt, lletty, mtr, LDG, vk

Matt (2) -jarrod, crich

that's a hammer.

Write-up coming shortly

End Day 3

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Liara was on the Normandy, reviewing the communications, when the gates where swarmed. Demonic troopers began to storm the Normandy. Liara was not one to wait for the fight. She met the invaders. Psionic shields and blasts kept them at bay long enough for her to establish a psychic connection. She wanted him to know that she would always love him. She was able to send out one last message.

Grumpycat has been sent to Purgatory

He was Liara-Town Messenger.

It is not night 3. You have 24 hours to submit your actions

In Cyborg Purgatory
Future-Screwtape-Scum Deceiver
CWE-Mordin Solus-Town Doc
Badger-Jay Baruchel-Town Lynch Driver
Tildey-The Warden-Town JOAT
Robo-Morrigan Town Chameleon JOAT

Xan-????
GrumpyCat-Liara- Town Messenger

Night 3 write-up. Begin Day 4

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
As Liara entered into that good night, she sent her last earthly message and burst of loving protection to Commander Shepard.

Psycho666Soldier laughed as Liara died. While he wasn’t as sexy as some who play the game (not to the point of having it be his catchphrase anyway, this glee did turn into a certain animal magnetism. Knowing the power of it, he whispered to Blind Ninja. And passed on his raw magnetism. Then Psycho666Soldier gently whispered to Listo, Matthieu, Dreyski, jarrod, and Rock. He encouraged them to look….truly look at Blind Ninja. They could not help but find Blind Ninja irresistible. They spent the night turning their affections, attentions, and solicitations towards him.

Listo knelt down. He was in despair. How could the people be so easily deceived? He had seen too many dragged into cyborg purgatory. But as he knelt down, he received his answer. He needed to give the people something to believe in. As this realization hit, him so did a light. And Listo emerged from it. More beautiful then even before.

He looked at Robot Devil’s armies:

“Hello Devil…..Looking for Trouble?”

A clap of Thunder rocked Blind Ninja. Then Listo summoned a hidden well of power “As I control the storm, I disperse the Fog. May my gift be true. Psycho….I would have words”

The Iron Bull charged once more. He knew that he had to stop the advance himself. And with a mighty thrust, he set Blind Ninja flying into next week.

Jackie Daytona wanted to make sure that nothing was amiss on this night. And since there was already an orgy at Blind Ninja’s he headed over.

Claws who was often judged so harshly, decided that he needed to look at Blind Ninja and make sure his friend stayed safe.

The Robot Devil had decided that Jarrod should know the pain of the uncomfortable chair. It would make him sore all through the night.

The Illusive Man engaged his vast network to redirect valuable resources between Kryll and Val. The Illusive Man laughed as he continued to pull strings.

Flemeth was intrigued by Jennifer Lawrence. And really who could blame her? She wanted to know all she could about Jlaw.

Mom saw Rock advancing across the field. She used all her Momazonian drones to bombard him with packages. Climbing out was quite the ordeal.

The Corporate Music Tycoon laughed at he found Blind Ninja. “Listen babe. Doll. I really dig your whole thing personally. But it’s not “Now”. It’s not the thing. And I’m going to need you to glam it up” Blind Ninja was almost relieved when the CMT finally stopped talking and blasted him to hell with his PURE POWERSHOT FROM HELL CANNON.

Blind Ninja has died. He was BAP-Town ON Watcher

Jackie Daytona
however was caught completely off guard. He just hoped that he could spend some time jamming with Thomas Jefferson.

Jarrod has died. He was Jackie Daytona-Normal Human Bartender-Town Hider Variant.

With evil continuing to rain blow after blow on the forces of good, the storm raged on. The question was .....Who would ride the lightning?

In Cyborg Purgatory
Future-Screwtape-Scum Deceiver
CWE-Mordin Solus-Town Doc
Badger-Jay Baruchel-Town Lynch Driver
Tildey-The Warden-Town JOAT
Robo-Morrigan Town Chameleon JOAT

Xan-????
GrumpyCat-Liara- Town Messenger
Blind Ninja-BAP-Town Watcher
Jarrod-Jackie Dayton-Normal Human Bartender-Town Hider Variant.

Active Players
1. Psycho666Soldier
2. MTR
3. Listo
4. Clawsin
5. CRichardFoL
6. VoidKitten
7. Matthieu
8. llettuce
9 Kryllian
10. Val the Moofia Boss
11. LemonDemonGirl
12. rock meets hard place
13. Nightingale
14. Dreyski

With 14 active players, hammer is at 8

Begin Day 4

Last edited:

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
So is void just open-wolfing now? the hammer with 10 hours to go was not very towny. My hubris thinks that he and LDG quick hammer b/c I was calling for sheeps on NG or CFD on llettuce and LDG and a hammer would prevent that.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I waited until everyone voted to avoid a vig. It was going to end up being Grumpy. No one was going to actually CFD.

That being said last night was abysmal.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Psycho666Soldier pointed Listo, Matthieu, Dreyski, Jarrod, and Rock at BN looking at the rest of the actions unless everyone decided to just choose BN. Lmao at the flavor.

Listo did something to BN, but also has Psycho in it?
Iron Bull roleblocked BN
Jackie Daytona hid behind BN
Claws doctored? BN.
Robot Devil did something to Jarrod. Couldn't have been an RB
Illusive Man bus drive Val and Kryllian
Flemeth rolecopped JLaw?
Mom did something to Rock
CMT killed BN and Jarrod who hid behind.

If everyone was pointed at BN like it looks like, that would mean Claws, Iron Bull, Listo, and CMT are in Listo, Matthieu, Dreyski, and Rock?

Top Bottom