Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 7: Everyone Loves Listo. Except the Devil.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
idk if it was because of rocks hubris takes but 10hours is alot of time wasted
Lmao. Claws, you are always begging to hammer early in games. And will do so the minute someone gives you the okay if you're around. Stop trying to make me look worse than it really was.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
If we are saying 9 town, 5 scum, 1 3p we can afford one more misyeet before it is lylo, depending on how much killing power at night and on the actual scum wincon.

Claws

Mastermind
Lmao. Claws, you are always begging to hammer early in games. And will do so the minute someone gives you the okay if you're around. Stop trying to make me look worse than it really was.
untrue i usually will ping ppl that dont vote to vote

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
void who would you kill between LDG, NG, Lettuce and Psycho?
Of that list? Psycho for being alive without being targeted much and Lettuce for not really seeming that invested. Lettuce typically is more comfortable as town and typically would attempt solve more than she is. LDG will go either way. She typically ends up randing town moreso than scum. Doesn't actually mean anything, but she hasn't felt much different this game. NG I have an inkling on who she is.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
future (9)- vk, Jay,gc, val, night, psych

I expect/wouldn't be suprised if there is scum in Val, night or psych. Scum knew Future was going down so those 3 clawing thier way onto the wagon for the sweet sweet town cred makes sense to me. + they are all just scummy in thier own right.

looking at the 2 mislynch wagons

Robo (9) - claws, llettuce, matt, grump, mtr, xan, night, drey, kryll
Grump (9) - psych, claws, dreyski, night, matt, lletty, mtr, LDG, vk

lettuce, night, mtr and claws are the unconfirmed that were on both wagons. In my heart of hearts, I think both claws and MTR are town leaving night and lettuce.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I lowkey think richard is town. I believe him when he says that he hadn't commented on the psedu guilty on Kry yesterday was b/c he had just woken up. The only thing throwing me for a loop is the his claim that I was being a hypocrite b/c I wanted to take him out of hammer range makes like...no sense what so ever.

Listo95

future (9)- vk, Jay,gc, val, night, psych

I expect/wouldn't be suprised if there is scum in Val, night or psych. Scum knew Future was going down so those 3 clawing thier way onto the wagon for the sweet sweet town cred makes sense to me. + they are all just scummy in thier own right.

looking at the 2 mislynch wagons

Robo (9) - claws, llettuce, matt, grump, mtr, xan, night, drey, kryll
Grump (9) - psych, claws, dreyski, night, matt, lletty, mtr, LDG, vk

lettuce, night, mtr and claws are the unconfirmed that were on both wagons. In my heart of hearts, I think both claws and MTR are town leaving night and lettuce.
Listo believes Night is town.

Nightingale

Administrator
Well I guess I can throw my jarrod tinfoil away... and being completely wrong about grumpy also convinces me I was wrong about richard. He could have voted grumpy D1 instead of future to make a counter train instead of a random useless vote on MTR to try and save future if he were partnered.

MTR/Void/Psycho/lettuce/claws/listo

I'm willing to yeet any of these

Claws

Mastermind
Well I guess I can throw my jarrod tinfoil away... and being completely wrong about grumpy also convinces me I was wrong about richard. He could have voted grumpy D1 instead of future to make a counter train instead of a random useless vote on MTR to try and save future if he were partnered.

how odd that cr isnt in there now can you explain why i am im just curious

Nightingale

Administrator
how odd that cr isnt in there now can you explain why i am im just curious
Poe. I feel more strongly about everyone else as being town. I've seen nothing from you this game that makes me think you are.... anything. Which is frankly sus all by itself because *usually* the more sus I am of you the more likely you are to be town.... but that hasn't happened here.

Claws

Mastermind
Poe. I feel more strongly about everyone else as being town. I've seen nothing from you this game that makes me think you are.... anything. Which is frankly sus all by itself because *usually* the more sus I am of you the more likely you are to be town.... but that hasn't happened here.
well dunno what ya want from me officer jenny :squint: its been a hellva game to try and spreadsheet and every1 has been at each other throats in every which way

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
idk man, I kinda low key think

3. MTR
4. Listo
5. Claws
6. CRichardFoL
9. Matthieu
12. Kryllian
22. Dreyski

are all town wich leaves exactly

1. Psycho666Soldier
8. VoidKitten
10. llettuce
14. Val the Moofia Boss
15. LemonDemonGirl
19. Nightingale

there are exactly 6 scum left in this game. Like were do you think I'm wrong here? Drey? I'd love if I had been right about Drey all along but recently I've been thinking that I've been wrong? MTR? Richard

@ listo and anyone else that would like to comment

Claws

Mastermind
its just odd that her and cr fought for one whole phase and now are just ignoreing each other however i think shes yellow could she be red and cr is a partner and that was distancing sure but i doubt it

Listo95

idk man, I kinda low key think

3. MTR
4. Listo
5. Claws
6. CRichardFoL
9. Matthieu
12. Kryllian
22. Dreyski

are all town wich leaves exactly

1. Psycho666Soldier
8. VoidKitten
10. llettuce
14. Val the Moofia Boss
15. LemonDemonGirl
19. Nightingale

there are exactly 6 scum left in this game. Like were do you think I'm wrong here? Drey? I'd love if I had been right about Drey all along but recently I've been thinking that I've been wrong? MTR? Richard

@ listo and anyone else that would like to comment
Listo does not believe Val is scum.
thoughts listo, claws?
LDG is LDG to Listo.

Listo saved the moon from entering Jupiter’s orbit.

Claws

Mastermind
shes very logical and i dont see the logic of dropping him from her poe magically over events

Nightingale

Administrator
Because I re-evaluated. Duh? That's how this game is played, you form thoughts, get new info and re-think. I was already starting to think after that spat we had that it seemed odd behavior for scum. And then seeing that grumpy was in fact town shifted things, consider:

My prior thought process was convinced grumpy was scum- which made richard avoiding voting on grumpy D1 in favor of throwing a random vote onto MTR odd to me. But since grumpy was town, that means that if richard were scum he would have had *every reason to join the grumpy train* to try and save future. And instead he put a vote out in a place where it did nothing to help future. Ergo- town. Logic.

Listo95

Listo does recall a game where LDG went something like “I hope the sk doesn’t kill me”, she didn’t mention the mafia team because she was mafia that game.

Listo helped an abandoned nest of eagles hatch and grow up to be the best eagles ever.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Listo does recall a game where LDG went something like “I hope the sk doesn’t kill me”, she didn’t mention the mafia team because she was mafia that game.

Listo helped an abandoned nest of eagles hatch and grow up to be the best eagles ever.
And eventually listo evolved them into men.

He sent then off to college on athletic scholarships. Eventually they reunited in Philadelphia

Listo95

if he's pure at heart why does he need salvation?
Listo believes these 5 individuals require salvation immediately. Psycho, VK, claws, llettuce, LDG.
The last Listo believes to be between Rich, MTR, Matt, Kryll. Of those 4 Listo thinks Rich and Kryll are likely pure leaving the last to be between Matt and MTR. Biggest thing Listo dislikes about MTR is end of last day phase with the timing of votes between VK, LDG, and MTR.

Listo also has a foundation to save the dolphins. To be exact, Listo has one for all life on the planet.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
agree with you on MTR (about his EOD/catch up not being great.) I still kinda think he could be town that scum was pushing him. I know that there's people out there that are like "if he's scum then future would vote him!" I'm not super convinced by that argument but his play has not been that great so he's a wait and see for me.

Do you think we should do LDG today while town have more #'s on the off chance she's not a hit?

Listo95

agree with you on MTR (about his EOD/catch up not being great.) I still kinda think he could be town that scum was pushing him. I know that there's people out there that are like "if he's scum then future would vote him!" I'm not super convinced by that argument but his play has not been that great so he's a wait and see for me.

Do you think we should do LDG today while town have more #'s on the off chance she's not a hit?
Listo wants to go after Psycho today.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
An orgy? Really? What kind of game are we playing here. Anyway moving on.

Now that I am finally better it will be easier to be active.

As far as the voting and hammer goes last day phase. I needed to vote and get my posts in to avoid being shot by the inactivity killer. I will say the timing of void doing the hammer is a bit sus. As far as LDG and her vote. To me that is just LDG and the timing just worked out she was around to switch her vote. People were going to have to switch to get the hammer. I hate the we were wrong about GC and I wish I had been able to been more focused on the game and sucks I chose the easy with my vote.

Okay let me keep going through things.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

Any particular reason for me and llettuce?

I can understand Void and maybe Psycho.

I hate trying to read claws because I tend to tunnel on him being scum. So I tend to wait and see what others think.

I feel like listo is town.

Nightingale

Administrator
Any particular reason for me and llettuce?

I can understand Void and maybe Psycho.

I hate trying to read claws because I tend to tunnel on him being scum. So I tend to wait and see what others think.

I feel like listo is town.
Same reason I gave claws. PoE.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Well that EoD sucked in 2 ways. It was on a town, and also cut the day short. Which I asked everyone not to do.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Y'all can say LDG is LHF till the cows come home, yet I'd like to know what have they done that makes them town this game.
I frankly don't get why they'd vote their suspect (Voidkitten), then vote alongside them on my side the previous day.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Here's the thing. You can use meta on each other, like it's some kind of secret language to read alignments that I'm not a part of as of now.
Yet that won't be understood by anyone who isn't aware of said meta.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
in fairness, I *did* kinda push for a Robo earlier on when I thought he was possibly scum lurking it out. I know life is unexpected at times but I have no clue why people sign up to play and then not play.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
in fairness, I *did* kinda push for a Robo earlier on when I thought he was possibly scum lurking it out. I know life is unexpected at times but I have no clue why people sign up to play and then not play.
Beats me. Though I'm not if that's an aberration of player activity or something else.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
What are you talking about? you mean void and night talking about how LDG is ground fruit? It's possible that they are just scum defending her.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
What are you talking about? you mean void and night talking about how LDG is ground fruit? It's possible that they are just scum defending her.
Yes that one. I've noticed LDG has been shielded on meta, which I frankly do not understand at all.
Am I supposed to believe they can't break their own meta as scum?

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Also Rock, yes I'm considering the world that LDG as scum is defended by their buddies as "LHF". Now it might be true LDG is LHF town, yet I've never played with them before.
I have no idea if that's true or not either way.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
The biggest problem that causes for me is that if LDG is town, then scum were TMIing them as town though that can be hard to distinguish. Shocker I kow.
It's also problematic if LDG flips scum instead, as distinguishing wrong town from scum defending their buddy isn't easy to figure out.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
The biggest problem that causes for me is that if LDG is town, then scum were TMIing them as town though that can be hard to distinguish. Shocker I know.
It's also problematic if LDG flips scum instead, as distinguishing wrong town from scum defending their buddy isn't easy to figure out.
EBWODP: In other news, my spelling has seen better days.

Listo95

Void's posts today make me town lean him.

I had a slight town lean on Psycho but now I'm not so sure.

Vote: MTR

The biggest problem that causes for me is that if LDG is town, then scum were TMIing them as town though that can be hard to distinguish. Shocker I kow.
Listo believes Listo’s path is the way forward. Psycho, Void, Claws, LDG, Llettuce, MTR. Let us give salvation to these people.

Listo made a world where it is not allowed to have hatred.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
One thing I always do in these games is look at the 'big hitters'. By that, I mean the likes of Mazer, Psycho, Void and Night. It's a double edged sword of mine but I like bouncing off of such players to help solidify my opinions on what's going on.

Obviously Mazer is out of the equation during this game on account of running the game.

Of the three remaining, I feel pretty good about Night. Our exchange felt natural and due to my misunderstanding and stubborn doubling down regarding Kryllian, Night had every reason to take that final push to send me over the edge with a misyeet. She had every reason to and it could have been passed off as a plausible mistake. Yet she didn't do that - she took the time to figure things out.

So I'm throwing my full support behind Night.

That leaves Void and Psycho. Of the two, I'm most suspicious of Psycho - I'm used to Psycho being bold and 'taking charge'. He hasn't really done that during this game. He's been fairly quiet, only really commenting in passing and not being as vocal as I'd expect him to be.

So I'm fine with putting my vote there for today:

Vote: Psycho

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
One thing I always do in these games is look at the 'big hitters'. By that, I mean the likes of Mazer, Psycho, Void and Night. It's a double edged sword of mine but I like bouncing off of such players to help solidify my opinions on what's going on.

Obviously Mazer is out of the equation during this game on account of running the game.

Of the three remaining, I feel pretty good about Night. Our exchange felt natural and due to my misunderstanding and stubborn doubling down regarding Kryllian, Night had every reason to take that final push to send me over the edge with a misyeet. She had every reason to and it could have been passed off as a plausible mistake. Yet she didn't do that - she took the time to figure things out.

So I'm throwing my full support behind Night.

That leaves Void and Psycho. Of the two, I'm most suspicious of Psycho - I'm used to Psycho being bold and 'taking charge'. He hasn't really done that during this game. He's been fairly quiet, only really commenting in passing and not being as vocal as I'd expect him to be.

So I'm fine with putting my vote there for today:

Vote: Psycho
Weirdly enough, I don't hate this vote.
Yeah I did rep a town lean on Psycho, yet the fact we've mislunched 2 towns in a row and they've been under the radar makes sense if they're scum sitting back and not rocking the boat, while the town is destroying themselves.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I voted Matt, because they were in my PoE though that's changed as I their back pedalling on Kryll push is towny. I feel that if they were scum, they'd tunnel Kryll even when others were telling them to stop.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I don't know how a town team with Nightingale, Void and Psycho is getting reamed so badly. The only explanation is at least one is non-town.

Nonetheless, if we go with the BN lightning rod knowledge, Jarrod's dead and I'm town, which leaves one of Rock, Mattieu and Listo as CMT. I'll have to read back a bit.

Listo95

I don't know how a town team with Nightingale, Void and Psycho is getting reamed so badly. The only explanation is at least one is non-town.

Nonetheless, if we go with the BN lightning rod knowledge, Jarrod's dead and I'm town, which leaves one of Rock, Mattieu and Listo as CMT. I'll have to read back a bit.
No. Way Listo saw it scum chose specific people who got pushed into BN. Listo has trust in Listo’s list to follow.

Nightingale

Administrator
I think the point being made is based off the write up we see that the players: Listo, Jarrod, Rock, Matthieu, and Dreyski all seem to have been forced to do whatever they were trying to do to BN instead of whatever targets they chose. We can then look and see that the characters: Listo, Iron Bull, jackie, claws, and CMT all have interactions with BN... meaning one of those five players should be the scum CMT. Jarrod died and was town, so that leaves one of you, rock, matt or drey to be CMT.

Nightingale

Administrator
Though now that I am really digging into the write up.... there are things that don't make sense about this whole thing...

Nightingale

Administrator
Why would scum redirect themselves to their kill? Why give town a group of names with a guaranteed scum in it?

Like.... they could just direct a bunch of people at someone, and then have someone else kill that person, probably with a strongarm type kill incase any of the people they pointed that way did any protection actions. But then we should see six people having targeted BN and I don't see it.

Nightingale

Administrator
And how did the devil even target jarrod if jarrod was hiding behind BN? For that matter how did jarrod get pointed at BN to begin with if he was hiding? Not that it really matters I guess since jarrod is dead and proven town. I just can't make heads or tails of what actually happened here.

Kryllian

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
The Elusive Man made their first night appearance. The fact they didn't do anything N1 makes me wonder if they are a limited action, it was sacrificed for the double kill ability N1, or they were AFK and didn't get an action in....

Kryllian

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
I can't help but think that scum get a powerful ability if a lynch goes off by vote. D1, we missed the hammer and everything seemed normal (as normal as this game is so far. D2/D3 we hammer and suddenly scum can obscure actions and do a major redirect. Or is that just the Psycho character not "scum team"?

Top Bottom