Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 7: Everyone Loves Listo. Except the Devil.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Day ends at 711 pm CS

crich (2)- vk, LDG
psych (5)- listo, matt, crich, val, rock
night (2) - claws, dreyski

Listo95

You seem stressed
Schitts Creek Please GIF by CBC

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Is this all the non-town voting me, because Psycho is being pushed on? It sure looks like that.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
He also confessed to being scum on the previous page. I thought it was weird that the thread went quiet soon after, I guess he was waiting to coordinate with his scum buddies...
The train on me pretty much tells we have a scum on the block. As it's not me, it would have to be PsychoSoldier.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ok who's the non voter? If you're town, join the Psycho train so we get majority and don't tie.

Kryllian

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
Claws...quit trying to bribe me to switch by posting Cat Gifs....It's not gonna work...probably..possibly....must look away being hypnotized.....

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I'm guessing Night will probably wait until the last few minutes to cast a vote...or just opt out entirely, then.

Kryllian

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
Wait...Matthhieu is Grae from MMO champs? Crap....I thought I was playing with a new person so haven't been taking any past games into consideration...

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Wait...Matthhieu is Grae from MMO champs? Crap....I thought I was playing with a new person so haven't been taking any past games into consideration...
This is all news to me. I don't believe I've seen either of those names before until now.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Someone tried to stalk and impersonate me in FFXIV using the name 'Graeham' which soured me on the name somewhat, so I became French.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
This is all news to me. I don't believe I've seen either of those names before until now.
We are two forums that merged together to play Mafia. Rajah and MMO Champ.

MMO Champ was on MU for a few months until the incident. Rajah plays there only for champs.

I expect all of us outside Psycho, Xan, and Rock may are new to you :D

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Claws...quit trying to bribe me to switch by posting Cat Gifs....It's not gonna work...probably..possibly....must look away being hypnotized.....
Don't worry. I'll post so that the cat GIFs aren't the latest posts on your screen.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
It is what it is. You win some, you lose some. Clearly scum are confident enough to think they've got a clear path to victory or else they would not have exposed themselves so readily.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
For the love of all that's good, don't tie. I'm town Night, and if you're town you're giving scum the win.

Top Bottom