Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 7: Everyone Loves Listo. Except the Devil.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
JLaw, you need to start killing scum if you can. It will be obvious who the scum are once Psycho and I go over.

Claws

Mastermind
Cat Attack GIF

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Claws if you're town, this is the time to break the tie and vote Psycho. Yes I think you're scum, though this is your chance to prove me wrong.

Listo95

How much does Listo need to state. All town are already voting Psychi. All scum and 3P are voting Crich.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If town doesn't have KP, this game is lost. Unless JLaw starts killing scum for us at night.

Nightingale

Administrator
I will laugh my ass off if LDG - one of the lurkiest people we have - is the inactivity vig. Would explain a lack of kills though.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
NGL, It's crazy we're so up against it after only two misyeets.
It's why I'm hoping there's someone town aligned who can pull a neat trick or two out of the bag.

Unfortunately based on the flips so far it seems as though we lost all of our protection roles very early on.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Well GG, it was fun playing with y'all. Sorry I'm rough around the edges. And I thought my toxicity problem was gone.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Hold on let me check. EoD is 8:11 pm right? According to my search engine, that's not for another 40 minutes.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
We used to have a custom cock that displayed the time remaining until the next day/night phase but the player who coded it stopped playing IIRC.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
MU had the right idea with a clock to show time left before EoD.
So, I used to have a timer i put in all my games for this exact reason. But these new sites that use AJAX cause the gif not to be refreshed on page load and i need to figure that out one day. Then the timer can be used again.

Also working on a modbot in spare time at least for timings and votecounts. Nothing fully automated for games planned for awhile unless I get motivated.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So, I used to have a timer i put in all my games for this exact reason. But these new sites that use AJAX cause the gif not to be refreshed on page load and i need to figure that out one day. Then the timer can be used again.

Also working on a modbot in spare time at least for timings and votecounts. Nothing fully automated for games planned for awhile unless I get motivated.
This site seems new from what I can tell. So it takes time for these additions.

Top Bottom