Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 7: Everyone Loves Listo. Except the Devil.

Claws

Mastermind
Fuck me the first 5 votes on Robo could legit make up my entire POE.

Its giving me shivers being on this wagon. Like its convincing me Robo flips green. But I dunno if it says anything about VKs alignment
The audacity shame on you putting me in there

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Vk (6) - Jarrod, bn, rock, night, listo, val
Mtr (2) - vk, drey
Robo (8) - claws, llettuce, Crich, matt, grump, mtr, psych, xan
Xan (1) - LDG

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Me, but I dont think VK is a wolf and I think wolves are pushing v!Robo and then just be like "Well we were playing to the rules of hammer"
Same, I'm feeling VK might be a scum motivated wagon to either save Robo or try to cause a double town elimination from the tie.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
We have what 9 minutes left today? Not much time to get an alternative train to Robo and Void going.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Grumpy (1) -psych
Vk (5) - Jarrod, bn, rock, listo, val
Mtr (2) - vk, crich
Robo (9) - claws, llettuce, matt, grump, mtr, xan, night, drey, kryll
Xan (1) - LDG

That's a hammer.

Write-up incoming

Don't forget to unvote

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Jarrod that's an ass reason to scum read me when I already pointed out I have an Aussie time zone.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
It doesn't even mention that Xan gave me the idea to vote elsewhere instead of staying on Robo, because of the inactivity vigi running around.

End Day 2

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Morrigan ran to the field, she began to cast a spell that would allow her to harness her comrades powers, but the forces of evil recognized her threat. Morrigan's magic was nothing compared to the Hellfire that rained upon, as she was dragged down to Robot Hell.

Robo has been eliminated. He was
Morrigan-Town Chameleon JOAT.

1. Psycho666Soldier
2. MTR
3. Listo
4. Clawsin
5. CRichardFoL
6. VoidKitten
7. Matthieu
8. llettuce
9 Kryllian
10. BlindNinja
11. Val the Moofia Boss
12. LemonDemonGirl
13. Jarrod1983
14. rock meets hard place
15. Nightingale
16. GrumpyCat
17. Xanjori
18. Dreyski

In Cyborg Purgatory
Future-Screwtape-Scum Deceiver
CWE-Mordin Solus-Town Doc
Badger-Jay Baruchel-Town Lynch Driver
Tildey-The Warden-Town JOAT
Robo-Town Chameleon JOAT

It is now Night 2. Please do not post in the thread until day 3 begings.

You have 24 hours to submit your actions. The deadline will be in exactly 24 hours, but as an FYI the actual write-up will be several hours after.

Night 2 write-up. Begin day 3

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
The Demonic Army continues in Darkness. Listo realized that all was not groovy since Morrigan departed. But he had allies. The citizens of the world loved Listo. He had taught half their children how to tie their shoes. Listo was startled as he heard…

Liara sing. She had been in the process of connecting with The Warden the previous night, and his life energy lingered. Liara used this effect to create a life force around Rock.

Urdknot Wrex caught Xan in his sights. He laughed at him “Tonight, you’re going to need more luck than a Salarian trying to satisfy his mate”.

Listo was inspired by these actions. He resolved to see things more clearly. He donned his commemorative Stray Kids reunion glasses, and called for them to give him sight beyond sight. And his sights then were set on Rock. Afterwards, he translated the entire works Shakespeare into a language for dogs, which he had created.

Commander Shepard knew that pure firepower wouldn’t solve the issue. They needed covert maneuvers as well. He convinced Void to join him at bar for a little r & r. After Shepard began dancing, Void felt very awkward. As Shepard continued his Elaine-like moves, he waited for Void to slip up.

Claws mourned the loss of Mordon Solus. In many ways, he had been an inspiration to claws. He took up his work, and sent the probes to hover near Psych.

Meanwhile, a shaken Jackie Daytona sought refuge. “I’m without Nadia tonight, but here’s a cat that scratch. What say you kitten, up for a bit of the old ball of yarn tonight?” Jackie stayed behind the voidkitten, and hoped for a freer night.

But this wasn’t all that happened. The very gates of Hell opened, and out popped the Robot Devil

A show tune began to play. And The Robot Devil spun his top hat, and began to sing.

In the depths of Robot Hell, where fire and brimstone dwell, There's a special place for those who play that online social game. Listo thought he'd outsmart, but now he's here to take his part, In a twisted game of wits, where no one's quite the same. 🎶

(Verse 2) 🎶 Claws, with all his cunning schemes, thought he'd always reign supreme, In the world of Mafia, where trust is oh so frail. But now he's here to see, in Robot Hell's grand decree, The humor in his fate as he's tossed into the jail. 🎶

(Chorus) 🎶 Oh, Robot Hell, where pain's the main spell, For those who played the games and thought they'd never fail. Commander Shepard's in distress, Jay Baruchel, no way out, I guess, In the twisted tortures of Robot Hell! 🎶

(Verse 3) 🎶 Commander Shepard, so renowned, thought the galaxy was his playground, But now he’s here in Hell, facing foes he can't command. With Reapers of a different kind, a situation hard to find, he'll have to use his charm to escape this fiery land. 🎶

(Verse 4) 🎶 Jay Baruchel, in the mix, with his humor and his tricks, Found himself in Hell, where laughter's the currency. Now he's cracking jokes and grins, while the Robot Devil spins, A tale of funny tortures that will wipe his grin! 🎶

(Chorus) 🎶 Oh, Robot Hell, where pain's the main spell, For those who played the games and thought they'd never fail. Commander Shepard's in distress, Jay Baruchel, no way out, I guess, In the twisted tortures of Robot Hell! 🎶

(Bridge) 🎶 So if you're playing games online, be cautious with your design, For Robot Hell's a place where evils's quite the norm. But if you find yourself down here, never fear, just lend an ear, To the Devil's song of laughter, in this twisted storm! 🎶

(Chorus) 🎶 Oh, Robot Hell, where pains's the main spell, For those who played the games and thought they'd never fail. Commander Shepard's in distress, Jay Baruchel, no way out, I guess, In the twisted tortures of Robot Hell! 🎶

(Outro) 🎶 In the depths of Robot Hell, where the laughs and chaos swell, We'll sing this song of torment with a devilish delight. For Listo and his Fists in this game they'll have to play, In the never-ending party of Hell's eternal night! 🎶

The performance concluded. Everyone felt it was a bit weird. And over the top. They didn't see the point in all out musical number in the middle of the war. But there's no accounting for the musical numbers of Robot Hell

So they all just went back about to the business of fighting evil

Active Players:
1. Psycho666Soldier
2. MTR
3. Listo
4. Clawsin
5. CRichardFoL
6. VoidKitten
7. Matthieu
8. llettuce
9 Kryllian
10. BlindNinja
11. Val the Moofia Boss
12. LemonDemonGirl
13. Jarrod1983
14. rock meets hard place
15. Nightingale
16. GrumpyCat
17. Dreyski

In Cyborg Purgatory
Future-Screwtape-Scum Deceiver
CWE-Mordin Solus-Town Doc
Badger-Jay Baruchel-Town Lynch Driver
Tildey-The Warden-Town JOAT
Robo-Town Chameleon JOAT

Xan-????

With 17 active players, Hammer is at 9

Begin Day 3

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
D1
Mtr(1) - crich
Xan (2)- Kryll, cwe
listo(1) - robo
psych (1)- badger
matt (1) -dreyski
vk (2) -bn, claws
rock (1)-llettuce
badger(1)- jarrod
future (9)- vk, Jay,gc, val, night, psych
jarrod (1) - rock
kryll (1)- Listo
sleep (3) - mtr, future, matt

D2
Grumpy (1) -psych
Mtr (2) - vk, crich
Xan (1) - LDG

That Robo train has some scum on it.

If VK is town then thinking at least one on the Void train is scum too, to not give away their whole team.

If Void is scum then they'd have poured on the votes at the endmake be sure Robo would go through. It was sorta close at one point at the end.

I'd start at the back end of the votes for at least one scum.

Curious what others think.

Nightingale

Administrator
What....? I don't even have any guesses what the heck that all is. Well, eh. Maybe some kind of flavorful cover for hiding scum actions? Someone clearly did something to xan - though there was a town target on him, so maybe a vig... not sure why it would be shown as ??? from a vig though - feels more likely that's a scum kill that was hidden

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
At first I was thinking there was no kill, but it looks like Xan is part of the dead list now with no flip. Did scum act in secret or did Wrex kill him somehow?

Also we maybe had a cop on Void?

Nightingale

Administrator
D1
Mtr(1) - crich
Xan (2)- Kryll, cwe
listo(1) - robo
psych (1)- badger
matt (1) -dreyski
vk (2) -bn, claws
rock (1)-llettuce
badger(1)- jarrod
future (9)- vk, Jay,gc, val, night, psych
jarrod (1) - rock
kryll (1)- Listo
sleep (3) - mtr, future, matt

D2
Grumpy (1) -psych
Mtr (2) - vk, crich
Xan (1) - LDG

That Robo train has some scum on it.

If VK is town then thinking at least one on the Void train is scum too, to not give away their whole team.

If Void is scum then they'd have poured on the votes at the endmake be sure Robo would go through. It was sorta close at one point at the end.

I'd start at the back end of the votes for at least one scum.

Curious what others think.
If Void is town, scum literally had no reason to care which one they were on. If he's scum then drey may be sus. Obviously I know I'm not scum, and I still think kryllian was roleblocked out of all scum roles N1

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If Void is town, then the lack of any traction on Grumpy doesn't make me feel any better about that slot. Especially if Xan was killed by scum.

In general, I think regardless of Void's alignment, scum are more likely to be found on Robo's wagon. Easy chop to get away with and less likely to have blowback if Void is also town. And if Void is scum it kind of speaks for itself.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Night, how do you feel about Matthieu? He seemed ok to me at first but his later posts last phase gave me some gut pings

Nightingale

Administrator
Night, how do you feel about Matthieu? He seemed ok to me at first but his later posts last phase gave me some gut pings
I don't have any opinions of his posts exactly, but I have pings due to wagonomics D1 - he and future were both on sleep, and no one else bothered to vote there despite sleep generally being the end result of D1. I struggle to understand why scum wouldn't try to take that accepted avenue of trying to save future. The only things that come to mind are:
1)The people who are on the team would be suspect voting there (the main reason I have some sus on you)
2)The scum team is all completely awol - which while not impossible seems unlikely? Especially now that robo has been proven as town and xan probably is too.
3)Future and Matt are both scum and others didn't want to continue to stack there without some town joining, but none ever did.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
That Robo train is sus af. I doubt everyone voting on Robo is scum, yet it's probably more than 1.

Nightingale

Administrator
If Void is town, I'm sus of listo jumping on board after I voted and Void started to look like a viable wagon. Especially if the scum have some form of redirect, and it looked like they did N1 -- letting a lurker live so that the inactivity vig could potentially be manipulated is absolutely a strategy that's been used by scum before. It effectively gives them a second kill if they have a form of redirect and can guess correctly who the target will be. And since we didn't see any 3p kill I'm thinking that means the 3p was either blocked or had no one they could target.

I'm rambling, but my point is unless Void is scum, I kinda think the scum team would want to have let Robo live.

Nightingale

Administrator
I suppose Val fits that bill too, but I still think his vote on future makes him clean - he could easily have voted sleep or someone else and it would have been well within character for him

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
So what happened to xan? Like yes janitor, but he was acted on by town right? I don't remember what it said but it didn't read like murder to me but maybe I'm just stupid

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
I am Wilding on all these people I've never heard of, somehow makes it harder even though the pnly connection is listo anyway

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If I were to guess where scum would be positioned on Robo, it would probably be in the middle and end parts of the train.

Nightingale

Administrator
It's also good to note that the maj reduction seems to not carry over. Either it reset because we did hit maj - or since it was reduced to 9 and we are now at 9 it like, "caught up" to that reduction and isn't always a -whatever amount. Or Mazer goofed. But I'm hoping for the former

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Again...I'm like 99% sure future was never actually rez'd. His "rez" didn't increase the maj point, and he wasn't listed in the living players at EoD2 or SoD3
Future 0 posting D2 confirmed my suspicions it wasn't a real resurrection.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
This ain't Blood on the Clocktower, where even the dead can speak. Future went to meet their maker, they were an ex-Future, they have passed on.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Yup... knew the Robo train was a lazy way.

Feel that we need to look around the time that Robo moved ahead. think at least 1 scum early, then at least 1 scum in the last 4

Vote: Void

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Think we also need to look at Matt. He knows full well we can still get information out without direct claiming. His dense comments about it feels like him not wanting people to share what they know

Nightingale

Administrator
I don't think taking out robo was wrong. I've said it a few times now but scum appear to have a form of redirect capability. If Robo had been left for the inactivity vig to take care of then it is highly probable the scum could have used that to kill someone else other than robo. I am kinda paranoid that Xan may have been the character that seems to have cop checked Void - though I'm not sure Xan would have picked Void. It may be tinfoil on my part, but that character is mentioned in that song a lot and I'm not sure what else to make of that atm.

My understanding of the writeup:

Town character Liara either protected or resurrected Rock? Not sure
Town character Udrknot Wrex tracked or roleblocked Xanjori.
Town character Listo tracked or copped Rock.
Town character Commander Shepard occupied or copped Voidkitten.
Town character Claws did something to Psycho.
Town character Jackie Daytona hid behind Voidkitten.

Scum jailed town character Claws and Commander Shepard, possibly Jay Baruchel and Listo too.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Scum jailed town character Claws and Commander Shepard, possibly Jay Baruchel and Listo too.
Kinda hard to Jail Jay, who is dead... which makes this an interesting situation.

Not really sure what to make of the song

Some tinfoil for a minute... With Future not returning as likely a red herring, What If scum has the ability to alter the writeup for a character flip? The real deceiver is still out there and just made the 1st person dead flip their role

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
It is interesting that vk didnt try to to save himself at eod. Did he think he is not in danger or just afked.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
It is interesting that vk didnt try to to save himself at eod. Did he think he is not in danger or just afked.
I don't die early in games. I tend to joke about it, but I really don't die early so both. Had some shit to take care of that I took a day off from work on and cleaned the entire house of cardboard and misc boxes we have accumulated over the past two years. Then went around finding open commerical dumpsters to drop it in because our local one wants an obscene amount of money for recycling.

That being said, I should be around the next couple of days and am going to intermittently read during work this AM. I think we can also say that JLaw is probably an inactivity vig. I didn't check post counts yet, but I do think everyone voted yesterday and we saw no kill. Either blocked or invalid.

JLaw clearly isn't the best female if she could be stopped that easily.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
That song was also absolutely created by ChatGPT and I am fully for this. No flip on Xan makes it seem like it was some type of hidden actions or all the scum were blocked/interfered with. Only the devil showed up.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Liara - Backup
Urdknot - No idea what this is
Listo - Tracker/RoleCop?
Shepard - Cop
Claws - Nurse/Backup
Jackie - Hider
Devil - Song/Conceal actions

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Some tinfoil for a minute... With Future not returning as likely a red herring, What If scum has the ability to alter the writeup for a character flip? The real deceiver is still out there and just made the 1st person dead flip their role
That seems really early to use a fake flip without knowing the rest of the game state. A flip can be absolutely vital later on. I remember scum in one of Foxxi's game swapped Claws or Mazer (i can't remember now) to an opposite alignment and completely fucked up my push which was accurate and neutered me basically.

God I was heated at that role.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
If Void is town, I'm sus of listo jumping on board after I voted and Void started to look like a viable wagon. Especially if the scum have some form of redirect, and it looked like they did N1 -- letting a lurker live so that the inactivity vig could potentially be manipulated is absolutely a strategy that's been used by scum before. It effectively gives them a second kill if they have a form of redirect and can guess correctly who the target will be. And since we didn't see any 3p kill I'm thinking that means the 3p was either blocked or had no one they could target.

I'm rambling, but my point is unless Void is scum, I kinda think the scum team would want to have let Robo live.
The main benefit to this is if one of the scum team is up for being shot. Or the inactive person is not around and would be an easier misyeet. I'd probably have let Robo die if he were the only choice. He can be a strong player when he posts. It also depends on what Jackie is too.

Mazer did a scum-aligned inactivity vig one game (showed up as 3p iirc). This could be similar or it could be a town aligned one or just a standard 3p.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
If I were to guess where scum would be positioned on Robo, it would probably be in the middle and end parts of the train.
Would this be assuming that they were trying to save me? I would think the scum team would not care who goes over, as long as majority isn't hit and it isn't one of them. That would help them even more than just a standard misyeet.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I really don't know how much I like cRich's reaction to Jarrod calling him scummy. I don't there there was any calling out of timezones. cRich may have come in and just quickly tried to do an alternate train and then decided to read, but it was right at EoD. If my thought it right that scum would have preferred a non-hammer misyeet, this makes me dislike the MTR vote for just that reason.

I also still don't like MTR from earlier and admittedly didn't read everything today still. Claws gets an honorable mention from Xan's death and his reaction with "audacity." It is close to "how rude"

Vote: CRichard

Not because of your timezone. I dislike that you voted off of a major train when there is a penalty for hammer not being hit.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
hrmmm... that's a fairly decent point but I'm not really sold richard is scum
Is it like a smoking gun? Not at all, but it is peculiar and it stands out. Scum were happy with whomever got yeeted but would have preferred a misyeet happening with no hammer. I don't think the desire to try and train someone at EoD is scummy. It typically ends up coming from a town PoV, especially if the votes have been more or less stagnant. But when you add in the hammer mechanic, it feels a lot worse.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I really don't know how much I like cRich's reaction to Jarrod calling him scummy. I don't there there was any calling out of timezones. cRich may have come in and just quickly tried to do an alternate train and then decided to read, but it was right at EoD. If my thought it right that scum would have preferred a non-hammer misyeet, this makes me dislike the MTR vote for just that reason.

I also still don't like MTR from earlier and admittedly didn't read everything today still. Claws gets an honorable mention from Xan's death and his reaction with "audacity." It is close to "how rude"

Vote: CRichard

Not because of your timezone. I dislike that you voted off of a major train when there is a penalty for hammer not being hit.
I know nothing about such penalty. I had reservations on Robo which admittedly were a little too late, because their wagon was stagnant which points towards scum being comfortable as one of their own wasn't dying D2.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Would this be assuming that they were trying to save me? I would think the scum team would not care who goes over, as long as majority isn't hit and it isn't one of them. That would help them even more than just a standard misyeet.
I feel that scum wanted you alive regardless of your alignment. If you're town, then scum are counting on having you being the lazy vote out because resolve counter train go brrr mentality. Of course, if you're scum then whoever pushed your train EoD2 is probably close if not all town. As scum would have no reason to push your train over Robo in the world you aren't town.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I know nothing about such penalty. I had reservations on Robo which admittedly were a little too late, because their wagon was stagnant which points towards scum being comfortable as one of their own wasn't dying D2.
Game Notes
This will be a Role Madness game. Which will include a bit of devilry (wink, wink).
Do not claim roles or breadcrumb. I will kill you way faster than voidkitten.
You are strongly encouraged to make more than 5 posts a day and vote. If you need a replacement, please let me know
Day phases cut off at 48 hours. Night at 24. The cutoff occurs whether I am online or not.
If there is no hammer before the end of the day phase, the leading vote getter will be eliminated. If there is no hammer reached, the hammer the following day will decrease by 1. This effect stacks. If there is a tie, both players will be eliminated.
I bolded the part in the rules.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
And if you think I'm faking a derp clear on not knowing about the hammer mechanic, do keep in mind I also thought we could claim roles until shown otherwise.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Good to know. Again, that was completely missed on my part. If you don't believe it, that's your problem not mine.
I mean I'm making it your problem at this point :). Sure, I absolutely believe you missed it in the initial post. I missed it myself on first read. But it was talked about multiple times in the thread by myself and others. We even had a whole thing getting clarification from Mazer on it too.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I mean I'm making it your problem at this point :). Sure, I absolutely believe you missed it in the initial post. I missed it myself on first read. But it was talked about multiple times in the thread by myself and others. We even had a whole thing getting clarification from Mazer on it too.
Wow it's almost as though I miss things on my 1st game here on this site. I never knew it was possible until now.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
The posts about it were made while I'm sleeping. If you expect me to pull all nighters to read every post, then you'll be disappointed. You have unrealistic expectations on people being able to play mafia 24/7.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So we have 4 deaths N1, and a flipless death N2. That makes me think the extra KP is odd nights/inactive, because 4 deaths down to 1 is a stark difference.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The posts about it were made while I'm sleeping. If you expect me to pull all nighters to read every post, then you'll be disappointed. You have unrealistic expectations on people being able to play mafia 24/7.
I have absolutely zero expectations on people playing 24/7. I literally wasn't here for a large part of Day 2. It is a rare day I sus someone for not being around.

I do expect some knowledge of a game mechanic that was discussed on both game days (i think) and can directly affect a scum strategy. I might be wrong, but I do not like.

Claws

Mastermind
I don't die early in games. I tend to joke about it, but I really don't die early so both.
Thats not quite right youve offer sacrifice of yourself for a d1 lynch candidate a few times and ive shot you n1 other times

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I have absolutely zero expectations on people playing 24/7. I literally wasn't here for a large part of Day 2. It is a rare day I sus someone for not being around.

I do expect some knowledge of a game mechanic that was discussed on both game days (i think) and can directly affect a scum strategy. I might be wrong, but I do not like.
I was ignorant then, so at least I'm brought up to speed today so thanks for that.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
So we have 4 deaths N1, and a flipless death N2. That makes me think the extra KP is odd nights/inactive, because 4 deaths down to 1 is a stark difference.
I was trying to see if the flavor of the kills would hint at anything, but came up with nothing that would point at why two kills.

JLaw definitely looks to be an inactivity vig of some kind. Or they were blocked.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Thats not quite right youve offer sacrifice of yourself for a d1 lynch candidate a few times and ive shot you n1 other times
Claws, when was the last time I was killed early in a game? You would have to go back awhile.

I do offer myself up, but does anyone ever take me up on it?

Claws

Mastermind
Claws, when was the last time I was killed early in a game? You would have to go back awhile.

I do offer myself up, but does anyone ever take me up on it?
Well it would be alot more often if you didnt jump into modding every other game i believe we have taken you up on it once i also n1d you in i think videoland

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I'm sorta with Void on the whole Richard thing. It struck me as odd to try and start a new train at that moment. It felt like scum just trying to be seen but not wanting to be on Robo train knowing Robo wasn't scum.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I'm sorta with Void on the whole Richard thing. It struck me as odd to try and start a new train at that moment. It felt like scum just trying to be seen but not wanting to be on Robo train knowing Robo wasn't scum.
I was pushing on Robo for quite some time before EoD2. If I was scum, I'd probably stay off wagon entirely for cred.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Void surviving N2 is pretty obvious in hindsight. You see, scum don't kill the counter train because that's less info for town to work with less flipped trains.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I liked Dreyski early on. There was one post in particular I cannot recall right now that made me go "this is probably town." But, if he hasn't been around since much it wouldn't be a good look. However, Dreyski is one of our EU posters so his timezone also conflicts occasionally. So it is not uncommon for him to post at off hours and catch back up later.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
That's why I'm asking since I've never played with them. I also think a lot players will "lurk" as prs so I want to know if this active lurk is normal for them.

Top Bottom