Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 7: Everyone Loves Listo. Except the Devil.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
This site seems new from what I can tell. So it takes time for these additions.
Yeah, I just wanted a place that was our own so we could actually use things like ISO and enhanced search features that our respective sites didn't have since they weren't made for Mafia. Its a work in progress.

CRichardFoL

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, I just wanted a place that was our own so we could actually use things like ISO and enhanced search features that our respective sites didn't have since they weren't made for Mafia. Its a work in progress.
I also didn't know you guys ran Throne of Lies setup in FM format. Geez, I missed out.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I also didn't know you guys ran Throne of Lies setup in FM format. Geez, I missed out.
Also a work in progress. I have a decent set of rules for it now that I took from another community and edited further to make it more mafia esque and support more than 16 players.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Day ends at 711 pm CS

crich (7)- vk, LDG, lettuce, claws, psych, mtr, night
psych (7)- listo, matt, crich, val, rock, kryll, dreyski

Moses vs. Pharoah.

David vs. Goliath

Miyagi vs. Kreese

Topanga vs. Lauren

That time Capt America punched Hitler

Up to this point, these had been some of the greatest events in history.

But Listo vs. Robot Devil was shaking them all.

The Devil himself rallied the demagogues of Hell. Listo built houses, rescued starfish that had washed up on the beach, and carried people through their hardest times. Physically, spiritually, and grammatically.

AT THE END, THERE WERE TWO VICTIMS.

Psycho has been eliminated. He was Psycho6666Solider-SCUM JOAT
crich has been eliminated. He was Stray Kids-EN Watcher

The battle between good and evil was reaching its zenith. Who would strike true?

In Cyborg Purgatory
Future-Screwtape-Scum Deceiver
CWE-Mordin Solus-Town Doc
Badger-Jay Baruchel-Town Lynch Driver
Tildey-The Warden-Town JOAT
Robo-Morrigan Town Chameleon JOAT

Xan-????
GrumpyCat-Liara- Town Messenger
Blind Ninja-BAP-Town Watcher
Jarrod-Jackie Dayton-Normal Human Bartender-Town Hider Variant.

Psycho-Psycho666Soldier-Scum JOOT
Crich-Stray kids-Town Watcher

Active Players
1. MTR
2. Listo
3. Clawsin
4. VoidKitten
5. Matthieu
6. llettuce
7 Kryllian
8. Val the Moofia Boss
9. LemonDemonGirl
10. rock meets hard place
11. Nightingale
12. Dreyski

Begin night 4.

Last edited:

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Listo knelt and meditated There was so much blood. He had tried the peaceful way. He wanted to bring a voice back to counsel. But just this once....he forfeited his gift. It would be time to to strike.

Commander Shepard
knew the time for dancing was over. He grabbed LDG and ran into the Citadel elevator. It kept going and going and going. LDG got so bored, she would give him anything to get out.

Claws couldn't believe Psych was evil. He just wanted to help his friends. He was more than willing to sacrifice himself for Listo.

Toothless flew into the battle. He looked for his target, but he could no longer be found.

The Robot Devil seethed. He had caused so much death. He focused all his hatred at Mazer.

Mom looked at Kryll. And then slapped him again and again. Who would have thought someone over 100 could slap that hard? But her centuries of experience had refined her technique.

The Elusive Man had sided with Reapers once before. A simple sleight of hand made sure that LDG and Nightingale were also hard to difficult for the naked eye to distinguish.

Flemeth attempted to override the will of Listo. Only his purity could drive her back.

Jennifer Lawrence
was not content to deal with stragglers any longer. She would trade everything she was for one pure shot. She decided that she could no longer share resources with Kryll. A powerful shot ended his game.

Kryll has been eliminated. He was Urdknot Wrex - EN Roleblocker

Just as things looked darkest....Listo emerged. "Claws....how could you have turned to the dark. Can't you see this is eating me up inside? I just want to heal you....You have a good heart". And then Listo reached into Claws chest and ripped out his heart. Listo felt bad about having to do it, but it was a good heart. Obviously claws takes care of himself and avoids too much cholesterol.

Claws has been eliminated. He was The Elusive Man-Scum Busdriver

In Cyborg Purgatory
Future-Screwtape-Scum Deceiver
CWE-Mordin Solus-Town Doc
Badger-Jay Baruchel-Town Lynch Driver
Tildey-The Warden-Town JOAT
Robo-Morrigan Town Chameleon JOAT

Xan-????
GrumpyCat-Liara- Town Messenger
Blind Ninja-BAP-Town Watcher
Jarrod-Jackie Dayton-Normal Human Bartender-Town Hider Variant.

Psycho-Psycho666Soldier-Scum JOOT
Crich-Stray kids-Town Watcher
Val-Claws-Town Back-up
Kryll-Urdknot Wrex-Town EN RB

Claws-The Elusive Man-Scum Busdriver

Active Players
1. MTR
2. Listo
3. VoidKitten
4. Matthieu
5. llettuce
6. LemonDemonGirl
7. rock meets hard place
8. Nightingale
9. Dreyski

With 9 active players, hammer is 5

Begin Day 5

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Vote: MTR

Eh, whatever. I'd argue that scum obviously outing themselves and voting as a block isn't fun or in the spirit of the game but that's a conversation to have when the game concludes, I guess.

Not gonna bother engaging with it, so I'll vote and only show up if by some miracle I have to change it.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I kind of disagree with you, matty. I think scum banding together to vote as a block is fully in line with them playing to their wincon. You don't really see that happen often (if ever) b/c that doesn't help scum wincon in most games but this is more mafia adjacent then a mafia game.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I mean, I disagree with both? You see it in normal mafia games too. Look at the hapless townie who votes too early in a lylo situation they aren't aware of. Scum pounce and all vote to end the game.

Normally, it is used to end the game so there isn't an awkward phase, but meh.

Nightingale

Administrator
Actually.... if maj is legit 5 and not 4 because of yesterday's tie..... neither scum nor town can hit maj by themselves if I am mathing correctly.

Nightingale

Administrator
If scum goes over today that means we start night with 3v4v1 -- and if scum waste the night phase killing the 3p they have no chance of winning. They would have to shoot town to even things back again I believe?

Listo95

Who wants to offer me cookies? And what kind of cookie?
Listo can offer the most pure cookies in the world. They were so pure that even Granny Kira loved them visiting that house on the hill. Listo can also offer some lock rocks if those would be preferred.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
They are really good. So good in fact Future goes in on his days off and spends his paycheck from there on cookies

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Welp. You had me at cookie bot vending machine.
Yeah that is how it got started. During pandemic the owner worked with a company in Japan and designed a cookie bot and then eventually add the store front in our neighborhood and has expanded out to a few more store fronts and I think one or two more cookie bots

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
I can make cookies, but they aren't professional. Don't have the same pizzazz as those apple pie cookies

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
My snickerdoodles are fucking good though, I've started doing cinnamon apple sauce instead of egg fucking delish

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
If only I could master those stupid gooey butter cookies for rumble, some stl charm alas they never have the right texture

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Matt (5)-voidkitten, llettuce, mtr, LDG, Night
mtr (3)-listo, matt, rock,

That's a hammer

Last edited:

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
The Forces of Evil had laid everything on their plan to win over Jennifer Lawrence. It was a bold move. She seemed angelic. But she did suplex the shit out of that guy in No Hard Feelings.

Could she do so now?

The whole battle relied on her choice.

Jennifer Lawrence smiled. Love radiated in her eyes. Then her face turned and she screamed at toothless.

jennifer lawrence middle finger GIF

Matt has been eliminated.

He was Toothless-Town ON Tracker

With the evil of Jennifer Lawrence, the Robot Devil was now too strong. The Elusive Man , now under the control of the Reapers, began to assimilate organic life. BAP and the Stray Kids were forced to sign over their rights. Which the Corporate Music Tycoon licensed to Blake Shelton to produce covers of. Mom bought out the Moon, and charged a viewing fee every time somone looked up into the night sky. Flemeth sucked the vitality from all the developers at BioWare, and used it to fuel her immortality.

And most of evil all, Psycho666Soldier required gimmicking in every mafia game. And most games had a jester. 1 out of 4 had weird vote the gamerunner shit.

Truly hell on Earth had arrived

devil playing GIF

Congrats Team Scum!

Your cast of characters:

ListoJOATListoxRobot DevilGodfatherVoidkitten
Mordin SolusxDocCWExPsychoJOATPsycho
Iron BullxON RoleblockerDreyskixScrewtapeDeceiverFuture
Urdknot WrexxEn RoleblockerKrylliamxThe Illusive ManbdClaws
Commander ShepherdxCOPRockxMomrbmtr
Jay BaruchelxLynch DriverBadgerxFlemethBACK-upLDG
Stray KidsxEN WatcherCrichxCorporate Music TycoonKillerlletuce
BAPxON WatcherBlind Ninjax
ClawsxBack-upValx
ToothlessxON TrackerMattx
MorrisonxEN TrackerXanx
MorriganxTown ChameleonRobox
LiaraxMessenger *bonded with ShepardGrumpyx
Jackie DaytonaxHider/VariantJarrodx
The WardenxJOATTildeyx
Jennifer LawrenceLurker Killer/Stman -NeutralNightingalex

Epilogue

But even in the darkest night........there is hope.

For as the Robot Devil let his demons roam free.....one demon walked alone.

She looked at the barren ground. The colorlessness angered her. She knew that Listo was a kind soul. But taking back the Earth would require something else. She would need to strike fear in the devil himself. And only terror would accomplish this task.

So the LemonDemonGirl started her trek into Robot Hell. She would free Listo. She would free Emma Watson. Together they would redeem the Earth from the forces of Hell, The Robot Devil, and Jennifer Lawrence.

Come back this December for:

The LemonDemonGirl saves Christmas from The Devil and Jennifer Lawrence

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Imagine that... Voted on scum day 1-3 and got to become a gang bang lightning rod

People talked about looking at legacy, yet didnt touch dead town legacy

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
That was really close. Props to the team for holding out as long as we did so we could try to stall the votes. I tried to be fancy with it, but it clearly wasn't happening lol.

Great job to town, too. You basically had us all cornered by the time you found me and if our gambit didn't pay off, we would have been fucked. A lot of people who were catching on to the right people at the wrong time.

Also, thanks to Foxxi for playing along with us.

And great game by Mazer. A lot of cool roles and fun flavor as usual. One of the masters at game crafting.

As for Matthieu's claim that this was against the spirit of the game, I strongly disagree. Scum needs to win, and they do so by gaining a vote advantage. And when you have it, you take it and go for the win. As Morrison would say, you play to win as long as it's within the rules, which this was.

Though I'm curious how I was caught considering I was supposed to show up as town through investigation.

Also CRich, you played great and I was happy to play with you. I hope you come back for more

Listo95

That was really close. Props to the team for holding out as long as we did so we could try to stall the votes. I tried to be fancy with it, but it clearly wasn't happening lol.

Great job to town, too. You basically had us all cornered by the time you found me and if our gambit didn't pay off, we would have been fucked. A lot of people who were catching on to the right people at the wrong time.

Also, thanks to Foxxi for playing along with us.

And great game by Mazer. A lot of cool roles and fun flavor as usual. One of the masters at game crafting.

As for Matthieu's claim that this was against the spirit of the game, I strongly disagree. Scum needs to win, and they do so by gaining a vote advantage. And when you have it, you take it and go for the win. As Morrison would say, you play to win as long as it's within the rules, which this was.

Though I'm curious how I was caught considering I was supposed to show up as town through investigation.

Also CRich, you played great and I was happy to play with you. I hope you come back for more
I had True Cop/Watch. More accurate results.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah that gambit was our last play. If that didn't work we were dead. When we used the mass orgy, we didn't realize the targets would then all show as going to BN. Which basically cop checked half the game.

Top Bottom