Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 7: Everyone Loves Listo. Except the Devil.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Honestly, though, the sheer amount of fun Listo seems to be having with his position leads me to think he's like benign 3p at worst

Nightingale

Administrator
Wouldn't it make most sense to train all four and see how votes shift? Anyone got any clue what the current vote standing is?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I want to do a tribute game where the only way to actually win is to yeet the person. But there is a convoluted way to.

"Everyone versus CWE"

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I just realized the game started today. Now to figure out who was the last person who killed/lynched me...

Oh, now I remember! Blind Ninja, fellow scum extraordinaire, turned sided with town against fellow scum! Get that traitor!

Vote: Blind Ninja
Wasn't it me?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Mild shade throwing.

"Hahahha, jk hes not bloodthirstly like Claws, but it really did seem bloodthirsty"
Eh, I guess I don't hate that.

What do you think of Claws so far? He seems overexcitable in a sort of opportunistic way and I'm kind of wondering if there's 1 scum between you two

Listo95

Listo does not like all this fighting.

Did you all hear about the time Listo saved a shelter of kittens by bottle feeding all of them while at the same time rebuilding the shelter? Listo also found homes for each and every kitten. There was 600 in total.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Eh, I guess I don't hate that.

What do you think of Claws so far? He seems overexcitable in a sort of opportunistic way and I'm kind of wondering if there's 1 scum between you two
I'm not concerned currently nor do I lean him overly town or scum. I do think he has a decent role or at least a decent character. Claws plays a lot more enthusiastically when he likes his role/character.

Nightingale

Administrator
If I skimmed correctly this should be where we are currently

Void (3) - ninja, claws, night

Sleep (2) - rock, matt

Psycho (2) - badger, val

Matt (1) - drey

Rock (1) - lettuce

Badger (1) - richard

Tildey (1) - CWE

CWE (1) - grumpy

Future (1) - void

Grumpy (1) - psycho

Mtr(1) - Future

Xan (1) - Kryll

listo(1) - robo

Nightingale

Administrator
o.O no clue why my copy/paste from notepad spaced everything like that, it's never done that before

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Listo does not like all this fighting.

Did you all hear about the time Listo saved a shelter of kittens by bottle feeding all of them while at the same time rebuilding the shelter? Listo also found homes for each and every kitten. There was 600 in total.
Which player do you think most needs Listo's saving grace?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
o.O no clue why my copy/paste from notepad spaced everything like that, it's never done that before
Xenforo does that to me from time to time when copy/pasting from notes too. But not from google docs.

I always have to remove erroneous spaces before posting vote counts.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I want to do a tribute game where the only way to actually win is to yeet the person. But there is a convoluted way to.

"Everyone versus CWE"
Isnt it minority yeet? Did i read rules wrong? Someone could be voted out with like 4 votes.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Isnt it minority yeet? Did i read rules wrong? Someone could be voted out with like 4 votes.
I was saying that in these tribute games, the person being tributed usually has stuff to prevent them from being voted out apparently. I'm saying I want to do a game where the only way to win is do precisely that in some convoluted way.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Oh, sorry I understand now. I do think Listo is Listo, but even if he weren't the named Listo, whatever role he has would be protected to allow the player being tributed to play their game.

Listo95

Which player do you think most needs Listo's saving grace?
Everyone needs Listo’s saving grace.

Did you hear about when Listo donated all his net worth to the local hospitals so every patient there had their families pay nothing?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Pretty sure Badger was like Badger Prime in his tribute game so I feel like listo is probably listo but yeah probably has a vest and other stuff to keep him alive for a while to enjoy playing the game.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Any other feels at the moment?
Just catching up…

Not in love with Future’s contributions and Grumpycat’s voting for CWE seems odd. Maybe meta but CWE isn’t bringing up any red flags. Val seems to be posting with bravado but that could be NAI for him.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Just catching up…

Not in love with Future’s contributions and Grumpycat’s voting for CWE seems odd. Maybe meta but CWE isn’t bringing up any red flags. Val seems to be posting with bravado but that could be NAI for him.
GC voted on CWE to test out the rule as one of the 3 voters.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Also want to hear some more from Tildey and Dreyski. The latter has at least voted but nothing from Tildey yet. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt (for now) in case she’s busy.

Just hoping those with less than 5 posts with a vote and/or no votes are remembering the recommendation.

Claws

Mastermind
Also want to hear some more from Tildey and Dreyski. The latter has at least voted but nothing from Tildey yet. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt (for now) in case she’s busy.

Just hoping those with less than 5 posts with a vote and/or no votes are remembering the recommendation.
Are you gunna eat them for breakfast if they dont heed the eecommendation

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Also, all of Listo's posts extolling his virtues gives me serious Gilderoy Lockheart vibes and I'm all for it.

Currently reading Chamber of Secrets at bedtime.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Are you gunna eat them for breakfast if they dont heed the eecommendation
More like drink them for breakfast.

Which I’m starting now as D-1 until I turn 40 +1

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Mtr(1) - Future
Xan (1)- Kryll
listo(2) - voidkitten, robo
Sleep (2)- Rock, matt
psych (1)- badger
matt (1) -dreyski
vk (2) -bn, claws
rock (2)-llettuce
badger(1)- crich
tildey (1)-cwe
bn (1)- val
cwe (1)- grump
future (1)- vk
Grumpy (2)- psych, night

Jay Baruchel looked at the vote total. As one of Hollywood's leading stars, he had always had the gift to create a big opening day. He decided that there was one person that needed featured more right now.

Mtr(1) - Future
Xan (1)- Kryll
listo(2) - voidkitten, robo
Sleep (2)- Rock, matt
psych (1)- badger
matt (1) -dreyski
vk (2) -bn, claws
rock (1)-llettuce
badger(1)- crich
tildey (1)-cwe
bn (1)- val
cwe (1)- grump
future (5)- vk, Jay
Grumpy (2)- psych, night

Proceed

Last edited:

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I think this is silly, sorry for my overreaction, but if you have such an ability, why use it d1, especially when most people here know how I act d1

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I mean Future is always scummy but seems early to do something like this. If you are going use that power why not wait to see if more votes go his way first and try to finish him off. I still feel like even with this we are going still end up with a no yeet. I am not going to be convinced that anyone is scum for their actions today. Might get some feelings by the end of the day phase but no enough to vote anyone

Claws

Mastermind
Sleep still puts it in scums hands.

even if jay is green mazer said game would have devilry so do i trust that this is not bastard and on what premisis do i trust jay whom i have no idea who he is.

as its d1 and i am not sure if its a scum abuility or if i trust the person doing this which on d1 is slim maybe le fox as its in her meta to out ppl d1 but i dont think le fox is jay.

in general sure future could be scum but i personally dont see him outta meta

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Badger.

I like that Matthieu is modest enough to give himself the wang in his list.
Not surprised in the slightest. One of these days you’ll be right and might even shake your hand at the Rumble.

The quadruple clothesline by MJayF is certainly a lot interesting though.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Not surprised in the slightest. One of these days you’ll be right and might even shake your hand at the Rumble.

Is it foreshadowing for what’s going to happen at the rumble?

Kryllian

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
Well I've learned a few things since my first post...

1. I'm clearly out of practice
2. Work has blocked this site
3. Catching up by reading on my phone sucks...
4. There's new lingo i don't know. What's NAI?
5. I don't think i've ever played a game with this many people.

Lunch break is almost over, I'll try to be more productive after work and actually contribute something.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

Lunch break is almost over, I'll try to be more productive after work and actually contribute something.
Yeah I hate doing this on my phone. I am glad work doesn't block it. I usually pull the laptop out when I am at home.

NAI is Non-Alignment Indicative

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Is it foreshadowing for what’s going to happen at the rumble?
If only MJF and Adam Cole were in the right organisation because I’d love to see them clotheslining people over the rope in the Rumble.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him

I have the same problem at work too. I was trying to get a workaround through Void but asked my IT tech savvy friend and he pointed out the word “mafia” in the url is likely why the work network is blocking it as it’s a dirty word. Reckon he’s right and might be the same for you.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

If your work uses a VPN or you know what network tool is used, PM it to me and i can see if I can recategorize the site. Most blocks are based on how the page is listed. If whatever your work uses for URL filtering see it as a game site, it can be blocked and I can recategorize.

Each thing has its own list though. So if its like Palo Alto, Sonicwall, DNSFilter, etc. That I can look for.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

4. Not Alignment indicative.

Take it easy. you are not in danger. Dont worry.
if you are scum you lost already

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
If your work uses a VPN or you know what network tool is used, PM it to me and i can see if I can recategorize the site. Most blocks are based on how the page is listed. If whatever your work uses for URL filtering see it as a game site, it can be blocked and I can recategorize.

Each thing has its own list though. So if its like Palo Alto, Sonicwall, DNSFilter, etc. That I can look for.
I think I looked it up and sent it but wasn’t on that list IIRC.

If only it was this site but the old url fingersofsuspicion probably would’ve gotten away with it.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Sleep still puts it in scums hands.

even if jay is green mazer said game would have devilry so do i trust that this is not bastard and on what premisis do i trust jay whom i have no idea who he is.

as its d1 and i am not sure if its a scum abuility or if i trust the person doing this which on d1 is slim maybe le fox as its in her meta to out ppl d1 but i dont think le fox is jay.

in general sure future could be scum but i personally dont see him outta meta
I think the green colouring of the character name may be indicating it’s a town ability.

Nightingale

Administrator
I mean; yeah. Green usually implies town. But think about it really. If that were a scum ability why would it show a scum character doing it? I mean, I guess it could be used to make it *look* like scum were trying to push someone... but really that falls into a bunch of wifom where you can't really guess how people are going to react. Some may think it's distancing, some may think it's trying to frame someone. I unno, I'm rambling at this point probably. Point is, I think it's unwise to judge based only on color.... especially since that bit me in the last mazer game I played. I do however lean the action as town though, just because of timing. Scum with the ability to toss an extra four votes on someone would probably not bother to do that D1 when historically no yeet will happen anyway. That seems like a waste of an ability... unless it's something they can do more than once, which if that's the case.... good fucking lord.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I mean; yeah. Green usually implies town. But think about it really. If that were a scum ability why would it show a scum character doing it? I mean, I guess it could be used to make it *look* like scum were trying to push someone... but really that falls into a bunch of wifom where you can't really guess how people are going to react. Some may think it's distancing, some may think it's trying to frame someone. I unno, I'm rambling at this point probably. Point is, I think it's unwise to judge based only on color.... especially since that bit me in the last mazer game I played. I do however lean the action as town though, just because of timing. Scum with the ability to toss an extra four votes on someone would probably not bother to do that D1 when historically no yeet will happen anyway. That seems like a waste of an ability... unless it's something they can do more than once, which if that's the case.... good fucking lord.
True very true. This is also role madness with devilry and Mazer’s an evil, bald yet beautiful mod so may be extra mechanics involved besides colour.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Should we take the color as gospel? No, but until I see something to the otherwise or it feels fishy, I see no point in thinking it was anything other than an actual action. I don't see it making sense as a scum action. Not on Day 1 with an ability that powerful.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I think that this was a town action for sure but I think it is wasted on D1. Good chance that we ended up with no yeet today which is just historical for this group. So not a day to use that and try to take out scum when good chance just goes to waste. Also worried about someone already locking in that hard on someone to add 4 votes to them and think they know for sure someone is scum this early. We all have our thoughts but had to be that certain on D1 at around the half way point of the phase. Feels like an opening for a misyeet. I mean I don't know where I land on Future yet or anyone honestly so I could be wrong but just feels like this would have been better used on a different day.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I think that this was a town action for sure but I think it is wasted on D1. Good chance that we ended up with no yeet today which is just historical for this group. So not a day to use that and try to take out scum when good chance just goes to waste. Also worried about someone already locking in that hard on someone to add 4 votes to them and think they know for sure someone is scum this early. We all have our thoughts but had to be that certain on D1 at around the half way point of the phase. Feels like an opening for a misyeet. I mean I don't know where I land on Future yet or anyone honestly so I could be wrong but just feels like this would have been better used on a different day.
Just an observation here but you seem more frazzled than most since this revelation came out after your earlier back-and-forth. Maybe even more than Future himself. While I get your concerns about this ability being used early, they might have had their reasons and might be mechanics involved.

This may could still end in a Sleep but still curious if you have any inklings on Future?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Their are others under the radar I hope chip in too but this strong reaction does stand out a bit.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Just an observation here but you seem more frazzled than most since this revelation came out after your earlier back-and-forth. Maybe even more than Future himself. While I get your concerns about this ability being used early, they might have had their reasons and might be mechanics involved.

This may could still end in a Sleep but still curious if you have any inklings on Future?
I have said it was interesting and then gave an opinion about using it D1. I am not frazzled about it. Yes there could be a mechanical reason for using it today that we don't know about. That is a valid point. If there wasn't then I feel like it was a waste when good chance this day ends in sleep. I mean honestly I always banter with my fellow house members especially Future on D1 so me just expressing my opinion after our banter doesn't really mean anything.

I don't really have any real feelings towards him or anyone at this point. I am always mixed on what kind of reads people can get D1. I am not saying we can't get some reads but I tend to wait until D2 to really start trying to get a feel for someone to go with stuff from D1.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter

I vote because I care Badger. :heart:

Claws

Mastermind
I vote because I care Badger. :heart:
International Cat Day Pizza GIF by Storyful

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Then we goes to kill Caito and we join in.

Top Bottom